• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lisa Ch. 04: Reminded Of Her Place

Lisa Ch. 04: Reminded Of Her Place

1234

Authors note: I have feedback on private so if you submit a comment and would like me to get back to you, please include your email address. Thanks:)

... continued

The next night

Josh turned the deadbolt on the bedroom door. He placed the key in his small strong box with the combination lock. He kept the handcuffs and shackles in that box also, he hoped he'd never need to use them again. Given how the week had gone ... relatively calm, Jessica eating, and behaving as she should, for the first time he felt that his hopes would really come true. Locking it, he placed it on the floor next to his side of the bed.

Jessica moved to the chest of drawers and pulled out her pajamas. Back turned to Josh, she undressed. Josh watched her bare backside disappear into a pair of his light cotton sleep pants. He saw the muscles between her shoulder blades work, as she pulled the top over her head. Without so much as a glance at him, she jumped into the bed and under the covers. He thought it cute that she held so firmly to her privacy. He couldn't see it working with Riley or Angus, which was part of the reason that he humored her so much. If this was what she needed from him, so be it.

She reached on the bedside table and picked-up an Archie comic. She looked over to where one lay on his bedside table.

"Reading?" she asked. Josh pulled off his shirt, and dropped his pants. He kept his underwear on, Jessica always seemed to appreciate that. He got in the bed beside her.

"Of course," he said, "but I have something to show you first."

He reached in the drawer of his bedside table and pulled out a black notebook. He opened to the first page and handed it to Jessica. She took it.

"Josh!" she exclaimed leafing through the pages, "You did it! You really did it! This is fantastic!"

Josh smiled as Jessica went back to the beginning and read. They shared a love of comic books, and last week she happened to catch a glimpse of some of the doodling he'd been doing. She'd completely freaked out, impressed by something he'd just considered to be a hobby. He was surprised to see how excited she was for him. She insisted that he try and make his own comic book. He of course, had no clue how to do it. He wasn't a person who comedy came to naturally, so something like Archie, just wouldn't work. He could still remember the look on her face as she knelt on the bed, notebook in hand, waving it around as words spilled out of her mouth.

"It doesn't have to be funny!" She'd said. "Spiderman, Batman, a lot of comics are dark, real dark. You could do anything ... some sci fi thing, outer space, that kind of story. Josh, you have such a great talent. Don't waste it!"

She'd been stoked, which in turn had electrified him. Every night since, he'd worked like a madman on his comic.

"The Venusian Princess' name is Acissej?" she asked peeking up from the page that she was on. A small smile crept on her lips, and then it grew. "Let me guess ... she's in love with a Venusian Prince named Shoj?"

"Actually," Josh replied loving every second that beautiful smile graced her face, "Shoj is a Martian Prince, and he's working on getting her to love him."

Jessica held his gaze for a moment. A light shade of pink grew on her cheeks as she returned her eyes to the notebook. He watched her read, and re-read the part about how the prince declared his love for the princess. Her father had given her to him in marriage to try and secure peace between the two worlds. The cultures were so different that there was conflict between the two over every trivial thing. But the Prince didn't care. He wanted her and he'd find some way to make it work. Jessica closed the notebook and sat looking at the front cover.

"Get it? Men are from Mars ... " he said. "Think I should finish the story?"

"Oh yeah. Are the Martians and Venusians going to go to war? Over something so stupid?" Jessica said, holding the notebook out to him.

"Hey, the Venusians giving the Martians the finger is nothing to be taken lightly!"

"The Venusians only have one finger ... " Jessica replied picturing the one long finger that Josh had drawn growing directly from the wrist. No hand existed. "Oh geez!" she exclaimed and laughed. "I thought you said you couldn't be funny!" Jessica said. Josh shrugged. Maybe he had talents he didn't know about.

He leaned in to Jessica, his shoulder against hers. He felt a pulling in his groin. The Venusian Princess that he'd created, despite being digitally challenged, had small perky breasts, much like Jessica's. She also shared the same inviting curves and backside. As he'd drawn the Princess, he had recalled every vivid detail of Jessica's body. His groin had reacted in very much the same fashion that it did now, only this time he wouldn't have to rely on self-service to relieve it.

As Josh took the notebook back his fingers brushed over Jessica's hand. She withdrew her hand, but not as quickly as was her habit. Expecting a faster retreat, Josh over reached and grabbed her upper arm rather than her hand. 'Just as good,' he thought as he pulled her to him.

"How about some comedy?" Jessica asked waving the Archie comic as the distance closed between them. Josh took the comic from Jessica's hand

"I actually had something more dramatic in mind," he said tossing the comic book and bringing his other hand to Jessica's thigh. "Something a little more adult ..."

Encircling her legs with his arm, he slid her down the bed, onto her back. He stuck his head under her shirt and kissed her stomach. He kissed his way up until his mouth found her breast. He nibbled the nipple.

"Something, " he said after pulling the nipple to its zenith and then letting it escape, his right hand finding the elastic of her pants and sliding behind it, "more x rated .." his fingers found her warm, private, flesh.

He felt a white hot heat sear through his body as his manhood came to full, vibrant attention. There was nothing it wanted more than to get into the opening that his fingers now thrust into. He worked vigorously, not sure he could last to Jessica's climax.

He looked up, and as usual Jessica was staring at the ceiling, her head slightly tilted. She was always the silent type, but then there was the almost imperceptible tilt of her head, and the wetness that seeped through his fingers. Moments later, her legs twitched in response to the caresses he still administered between her lips.

These were the signs he was looking for. In a near frenzy, he pulled Jessica's pajama bottoms off, and forced himself between her legs. He entered her with a fluid thrust. His hands held her shoulders and pushed her onto him as his pelvis drove up. If felt so damn good! He kissed her neck, her ears, her cheeks, he found her lips and his tongue bore into her mouth and explored. It found her tongue and stroked it. His pleasure mounted, he couldn't wait any longer!

"Uhhh!" Josh exclaimed, as his face pressed onto the pillow next to Jessica's head. He turned to kiss her neck. That took the last ounce of strength he had, and sleep overtook him.

Jessica lay beneath Josh and listened to him snore. She didn't look forward to the night to come. It didn't make any sense. How could he be so different in the middle of the night than during the day or early evening? It wasn't like she enjoyed his pawing and sexual use when they first came to bed, but at least then he was civil. But this middle of the night thing was so much the opposite of that. He ignored her when she spoke to him. And he always had that funny look on his face. Even in the dark, her eyes would adjust enough for her to see his blank expression. Jessica shuddered. It was almost like he was another person. A thought ricocheted in her mind. Could he be asleep?

Jessica considered that. It made more sense than split personalities. The more she thought about it, the more she thought it was likely the case. So, if he were asleep, would he wake up if he couldn't find her?

There was only one way to find out. The thought sent a wave of terror through her. The logistics of that seemed overwhelming.

Jessica tried to shift slightly beneath Josh. She could barely move. If she were going to stay awake until he tried to ... if she were going to try and stay out of his grasp, she'd have to get out from under him first. Jessica stared at the ceiling in frustration. There was no way she could get out from under him without waking him. The likelihood of what that would lead to made Jessica consider reconsidering. On the plus side he could get the deed over with earlier and maybe he'd leave her alone then and she could get a good night's sleep. But if she could get out from under him without waking him. What then? She'd have to stay awake. Waiting for him to try ... and then make sure he couldn't reach her.

What if he woke up? What if he was unhappy that she'd tried to avoid him and told Riley? What if Riley took away all of her freedoms?

But there was a chance that he wouldn't wake up. There was a chance that he'd just continue sleeping when he couldn't find her ... if he really was sleeping during the attacks. Was it worth taking the risk?

Yes. Aside from Angus, Josh's late night assaults were the next big source of pain for her. This was not an issue with Jimmy, with Scott, things seemed to be getting better. Riley. Well, Riley was Riley but he didn't use sex as a weapon the way Angus did. Jessica squeezed her eyes shut. She'd forsaken her immediate mission to avenge her family in order to gain freedoms. And to hopefully avenge her family at some time in the future. Part of her still felt guilty about that. Perhaps, if she lost those freedoms now, it wouldn't be such a bad thing. Perhaps it would be a sort of cosmic justice.

Right. So, she'd get out from under him somehow, and then stay awake and when he tried ... she'd move out of his reach. Hopefully that'd be enough to stop him. And then, if he truly were sleeping, then she could at least put her feelings about him in some kind of order. It was hard to know what she should feel toward him. On one hand he'd rape her and then on the other he came up with Princess acisseJ and Prince uashoJ?

What the heck was that? She had been joking when she'd asked Josh about the characters in his comic falling in love. She felt heat spread over her cheeks as she remembered Josh saying the Prince was trying to get the Princess to love him. Were those characters really supposed to be based on him and her? That was impossible. But the storyline, two different worlds, conflict over everything, and the expression on Josh's face. If it were true, then Josh couldn't hate her anymore. Maybe hate was too strong a word. She knew he didn't hate her anymore. And she knew that Jim and Scott didn't either. She seemed to have come to some kind of truce with those three. So, what Josh did to her in the middle of the night just didn't make sense.

'May as well get on with it.' Jessica said to herself and turned her attention to getting out from underneath Josh. She tried to shift a little again but she couldn't. She tried a little harder and then paused, certain that he'd wake up. When he didn't she decided to go for broke. She wiggled and shifted, push and twisted until she'd managed to free herself. Through it all, Josh didn't move.

Jessica lay panting from the effort. A shiver ran through her. As gently as she could, she sat up and reached for her pajama pants that were strewn over the bottom part of her bed. She pulled them on. She glanced over at Josh's night stand. The light continued to burn bright. If it was dark in the room it was more likely that he wouldn't wake up when he tried to ... when it happened. Jessica held her breath as she slid off of the bed and tiptoed around to the light. Flicking it off she hurried back to her side of the bed. Now she'd wait.

Later that night Josh rolled over. He felt so good. Pleasure was steadily growing ... he reached out ... something was wrong. He moved his arm around the bed, reaching further and further as it continued to find nothing. He sat up, fully alert now. The light had been turned off. He was still naked, the blankets were askew, and the bed was empty.

"Jessica?" he asked moving over the empty space next to him. It wasn't his imagination, she was gone. Fear rushed over him.

"Jessica!" he said more forcefully. In the dark somewhere beyond the bed, he heard what sounded like a hushed "Oh". He crawled to the far edge of the bed. She definitely wasn't there. He reached up and turned on the bedside lamp. He blinked in the light. As his eyes adjusted he saw Jessica standing a foot from the bed, hunched over, clutching a pillow against her chest. She seemed frozen in place, staring at him.

"What the hell are you doing?" he demanded.

Jessica couldn't speak. How could she explain this?

"Get over here!" He ordered, indicating the bed. Jessica tried to judge his mood. He looked, confused. Taking advantage of his relative calm, Jessica moved to the bed, and placed her pillow on the bed. She followed behind it, sitting cross-legged on the bed, her hands wringing nervously before her.

Josh eyed her. She'd put her pajama bottoms back on ... how the hell had he managed to sleep through that?

"Let's try this again ... what were you doing out of bed?"

Jessica couldn't think of anything to say except the truth.

"I just wanted to get a full nights rest, that's all. We'd already ... you know. I was waiting for you to ... to try ... I thought maybe if you couldn't touch me ..." Jessica stopped talking. As she'd been speaking Josh's expression began to change. He still looked confused but he was beginning to look angry too. Was it better to say more, or less?

"That's a lot of thinking and wanting for someone who's supposed to stay put!" Josh said, his mood turning black quickly. This could've been a disaster. What if she'd managed to get the strong box opened, taken the key and let herself out? Jesus!

"Just what did you think was going to happen Jess? I was fast asleep trying to get a full night's rest, just like you."

"I thought that you would, you know ... like it always is ..." Jessica said lowering her head. She seemed embarrassed about something. She seemed genuine in her response, but Josh couldn't for the life of him, figure out what she was worried about.

"Jess, you're going to have to be a lot clearer than that, and fast. I'm beginning to lose my patience. You're never supposed to get out of bed without me. Never! Now explain to me why you chose to ignore that rule!"

Jessica didn't know what to say. It was so embarrassing. It was bad enough that Scott insisted on talking about sex with her. Now Josh wanted a full blown explanation as to why she didn't want him doing it with her when she'd rather be sleeping? Jessica shifted nervously on the bed.

"Well?" Josh prompted.

Jessica didn't say anything.

"Fine," Josh said and reached down beside the bed for the safety box. In seconds he had the pair of handcuffs and turned back to her.

Jessica's eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw the cuffs.

"No! Josh, please!" she scrambled away from him.

"Hold it right there!" He said pointing his finger at her, "Don't you dare run away from me! You are the one in the wrong, not me! So you get yourself back here and give me your hand!"

Jessica didn't move..

"If I have to come and get you Jess, things are going to get really ugly. Get over here now!"

Jessica moved toward him. He looked really mad, madder than she'd seen him in a while.

"Your hand,"

Jessica put her hand out to him. It was shaking, and Jessica sniffled. Looking up Josh was annoyed to see tears running down her cheeks.

Goddamn it! They'd come so far, her and him, why were they back to this? Josh grabbed her wrist and pulled. Jessica fell against him. He pushed her against the headboard of the bed and brought his face within inches of hers.

"This is your last chance before I re-cuff, leash and tie you up again! Tell me why you were out of bed. Now!"

Jessica stared into his eyes. Did he really not know? Could he really be raping her in his sleep? Maybe he only woke up now because he couldn't find her? Jessica still had a hard time believing it. Highly unlikely. But he was giving her a chance to keep her freedom.

"I just don't like it when I'm asleep, being woken up like that ... maybe it could just wait until the morning?" her voice trailed off. While Josh couldn't make any sense out of what she was saying, there was a timidness in her voice that often appeared whenever sex was a topic.

"'K Jess, I'm not sure what you thought was going to happen here tonight, but you were asleep, and I was asleep ..."

" I'm always asleep and it happens anyway ..." Jessica replied a trace of indignation in her voice.

"Wait a minute!" Josh interrupted, an unsettled feeling coming over him. "Just what exactly is 'it'?"

Jessica lowered her head again, cheeks red.

"No Jess, I'm not playing some sort of game here. I really need to know what you think happens when you're asleep."

Jessica looked up at him. She studied him. Finally she said, "You touch me, and stuff ... "

"I do not!" Josh replied, suddenly feeling queasy.

"You do to!" Jessica replied.

"I don't, but if I did, and you didn't like it, why wouldn't you say so?"

"I do say so, the whole time, but you just ignore me!" Jessica said.

There it was. That look. The one she'd had for months after the night he'd raped her. With a great deal of guilt, he recalled the first time they'd had sex.

He shouldn't have done it, she wasn't ready. But, he'd gotten started, and even though his mind was screaming to stop, his body couldn't. He knew what he'd done to her. He was a rapist, and it made him sick to his stomach. She had cried for the whole night afterward. She had let him hold her though, and he'd cried with her.

Memories of the other girl he'd done this to came flooding back to him. Jimmy's sister ... Jimmy didn't know, thank God, but he and she'd been dating. One thing had led to another. She'd killed herself not long afterwards ... Then Jessica. That had been two years ago. It had been a long, slow, process to get back on track. He was intent on not letting Jessica come to the same end that Pam had.

He hadn't trusted himself to not rape her if he lost control again. But the only way to ensure that he didn't lose control was to not have sex with Jessica, and that wasn't an option.

She'd become an obsession. Somehow he'd had to make it up to her ... make it good for her. About six months after the rape, he'd told Jessica she could tell him to stop at any time, she hadn't said anything as he explored her body. He loved her gently, carefully, after that. He made it good for her ... in fact he could say with certainty that it was better than good. She'd always been quiet, subdued, but eventually he'd managed to get some reactions from her.

So what the hell was going on? Was he so sick that he raped Jessica subconsciously? He'd heard of sleep walking, but sleep raping? Was it possible?

"Look, Jessica, if this really does happen, I didn't know ... "

'Oh God! The dreams!' Josh thought to himself. He felt ill.

Maybe, maybe, what he'd thought to be really good dreams, weren't.

"I think I may have been dreaming when I did those things," he finally said. He looked at her, convinced he'd find disbelief, accusation, hatred, in her expression. But they weren't there.

Jessica nodded slightly, "I know."

"Has it happened every night you've spent with me?" Josh asked, his voice a whisper. He wasn't sure that he wanted the answer.

Jessica nodded.

How many times had Jessica told him to stop, and he hadn't? Christ! He felt the bile rise in his throat.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lisa Ch. 04: Reminded Of Her Place

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds