• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Weekend at Home Ch. 01

A Weekend at Home Ch. 01

My name is Craig Wellington, I work at a insurance company and I have a lovely family. My every day is quite boring as they become after being at the same job for 20 years and the passion isn't what it should be between my wife and me. But what I will tell in this story is the best thing that happened to me.

My wife, Elisabeth, was spending some time with her sister in Boston for the weekend so I was looking forward to a relaxing time at home with some beer and movies. My daughter Emily was gonna spend some time at a friend's house so I wouldn't see much of her either.

Ah, finally Friday. I came home, put the beers in the fridge and laid down on the sofa. Finally some alone time. I love my family but it can get too much to see them every day.

Then the phone rang...

- "Yes?"

- "Hi daddy, it's me.

- "Emily, where are you?"

- "I'm at my friend Becky's place... I was just wondering... Is it OK if we come home and spend the weekend at our place instead? It's so many people here already and we want to be more by ourselves."

- "Sure honey, that's okay. You can come whenever you like".

- "Thanks daddy! See you later".

Damn, I had been looking forward to be alone but I can't say no to my princess.

Besides...she was bringing Becky...

Becky is my daughters hottest friend, and she always dress great, showing off her body. Both Emily and Becky turned 18 last week, they were adults now but they still had that innocent look about them. But I knew that behind those looks there were more.

Becky was a brunette with gorgeous brown eyes. She had a really tight body with those small petite tits...sometimes she would be wearing a white top without a bra and you could see those hard nipples almost bursting through the top. What I wouldn't give to suck on those.

I noticed I had gotten a hard-on just thinking about Becky, god how I liked to think about it.

And then there was my daughter, Emily. I knew I shouldn't but sometimes I can't take my eyes off her, off her body. She had developed these full tits, and a great round ass. Sometimes when she bends over I just go crazy when I look at that amazing cleavage. I know she has noticed me a couple of times, but I mean who wouldn't look.

I looked at the watch and thought it best to go shower now and prepare dinner before the girls would arrive.

I was just finished with the shower when I heard the door slam.

- "Daddy? We're home!"

I went down the stairs and greeted them.

- "Hello, welcome home. Hello Becky, how are you?"

- "Hi, Mr Wellington, I'm fine. Happy to be here, we're gonna have so much fun."

I was ready to eat them up. Becky had this tight yellow top on and shorts so small they left little to the imagination, and my little princess had a miniskirt and a pink top on. I loved when she wore pink, it seems so girly and youthful.

I asked what they had planned to do and they were just gonna be upstairs in Emily's room watching a movie, so I stayed down and relaxed in the living room.

"I think your dad is hot" Becky said to Emily.

- "Schh, he might hear you!"

- "So?" Becky said licking her lips and looking into Emily's eyes. "I'm gonna go down talk to the man of the house a bit...come down in 10 minutes."

- "What are you gonna say?"

- "You'll see."

I was half asleep on the couch when suddenly I heard a voice.

- "Hello Mr. Wellington.

Becky was standing by the couch, I rubbed my eyes so I woke up a bit... I could see her nipples were hard.. I directly wondered if her pussy was wet..

She sat down beside me in the couch. I could see down her cleavage, looking at those small tits.

- "Do you like them?"

I was aroused and too horny to be anything but in the moment.

- "They're perfect".

- "Do you wanna lick my teenage tits?"

- "Yes!"

- "I want you to come inside me...on me... fuck me".

What a dream! I couldn't wait any longer. I started caressing her, over her tits and between her legs. She unzipped my pants and quickly took out my dick. She looked at it.

- "It's so big!"

- "Yeah, I'm gonna fuck your mouth with it...get down and suck it."

She took the cock in the mouth and started working on it. Shit it felt good. Suddenly I felt a presence and looked right.. Emily!

- "Honey...no.."

- "So this is what you wanted to do.."

I knew it was wrong, but I didn't care. I saw my little princess and I wanted to fuck her!

"Come and help me suck your fathers cock, he's big, you can fit beside me" Becky said.

Emily walked to her father and went down on her knees by his dick.

-"Do you want your dick in my mouth, daddy?"

- "Yes, princess, yes. Take my cock in your little mouth...make me come."

Becky was beside me and I took of her panties, they were wet and smelled perfectly. I grabbed my daughters hair and pulled her up from my dick.

- "Taste your friends pussy." I pushed the panties in Emily's mouth and she seemed to get aroused like hell. She licked the inside of the panties. I then put the around her throat and pulled her down to my cock again.

What a feeling. My little daughter is gurgling on my pre-cum, trying to take as much as she can, sharing it with her friend. What a night this is gonna be.

I pull the panties tighter around my daughters throat, asked her to deepthroat that cock. I'm gonna make her my slut, starting today. They stop for a while to kiss each other, share my pre-cum. I look in awe as my cum is running down over their tits, cum and saliva.

I pull Becky by her hair and I force my dick down her throat, take it out and then down again.

- "You like it huh? You like this?"

Becky nodding her head best she can.

- "Yes, yes! Fucking use me, treat me like a bitch. Destroy me."

Emily seems like almost in a trance, she starts slapping Becky on her face while I fuck her mouth.

- "Take my father's cock! Take it in your little mouth. Take it!"

I can't take it anymore, I gotta spray them.

- "Shit, I'm gonna cum!"

Emily pulls Beckys hair and hold her face in a tight grip.

- "Cum in her mouth! Do it now! And don't you dare swallow, I want my share."

I cum like I never have before, it seems like it's coming forever. I'm filling that mouth and it starts dripping down her cheeks. Emily positions her mouth under Becky's and makes her drool the cum into her own mouth. Oh my god, how big slut is my little princess. She proceeds to swallow all the cum.

- "You taste good daddy. Now what, I want more..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Weekend at Home Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 610 milliseconds