• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Friends Ch. 03

Friends Ch. 03

12

PRU IS SEDUCED BY HER SON-IN-LAW

It was around eight in the morning. Pru was still lying in bed, nice and cosy, with the curtains keeping out most of the daylight. She was in that wistful state of being half asleep and half awake, her mind recalling some of the sexy moments of her life, while her left hand rested between her thighs, cupping the warmth of her vulva. She was feeling deliciously horny this morning, in need of some relief from the sexual tension that had been building up in her for the past day or two. Pru didn't get much sexual pleasure these days, and even when her husband, Harry, was at his most amorous, which wasn't often, he wasn't much of a lover, always leaving Pru to finish herself off. So, she had only her own fingers to help her to relieve the tension, when she got too worked up to refuse her body it's desires.

It was Rod's cock that she usually fantasized about these days, ever since Jill had told her what a mis-shaped monster it was. Several months ago, Pru had enjoyed a mutual encounter with him - though it was confined to hands only. Having allowed him to fondle her bottom and press her breasts, whilst kissing her hard, Pru had fingered the shape of Rod's erect cock in his trousers. She felt it twitch. Interesting! She was sufficiently impressed, curious to have a closer inspection sometime. Cocks had fascinated her ever since she had seen her father's, hanging from his hairy groin. Then later, she had seen it stiff and upright. Of course, her father was unaware that Pru was watching him undressing in the bedroom. Pru couldn't believe it was the same one. She was bewildered by the difference. The memory, and the awesome curiosity about cocks, would always stay with her.

Pru's drifting memory then recalled the New Year's party at her close friend, Jill's house, when she had finally fulfilled her dream of feeling Rod's cock in her hand, before taking it deep inside her vagina. She recalled the hard cock sliding slowly into her tightness. Oh my God! Pru moaned to herself in unbelievable bliss at the memory. Oh my God! It was so divine! Her fingers became sticky as the juices began to seep onto them. Her thoughts strayed to Jill's husband, Alan, whose middle two fingers had once parted her clitoral hood, making her gasp, and her hips jerk. That was thrilling! Right now, Pru's own fingers slipped inside the wetness, concentrating on the sheer bliss of feeling a man's prying fingers playing with her vagina, now dribbling with excitement.

Pru couldn't compete with Jill in the breast department, with her fairly flat ones, though her nipples were very outstanding. She was, however, equally sexy in her quiet way. She knew that Alan fancied her from previous cuddles and squeezes they had enjoyed, feeling him press his erection against her belly. His cock was hard and straight, she remembered. And smooth. Mmmm! Wonderful memory!

The friends were all members of the local Amateur Operatic Group. Both Pru and Jill were lead sopranos and Rod fancied himself as a lead tenor. But he wasn't very good! His voice certainly didn't live up to the magnificence of his cock! There were other male leads in her past life who had made passes at her, but nothing had come of them, apart from the occasional grope in the car park after a show! In fact, her sex life had not been particularly active. Not until Rod had fucked her at the party. And that was a one-off. It was as well they were all sufficiently drunk at the time.

Interrupting this reverie of quiet lust, Pru sensed someone come into the room. A disturbance of the air alerted her. She caught her breath, straining her ears for sounds. For a moment she was rather bewildered. It couldn't be Harry, because he had already left for the college, where he lectured in the Engineering Department, nor her daughter, who was on early shift at the hospital. She then remembered, of course, that her son-in-law, Derek, was on leave. Pru relaxed, cocking one eye slightly open. A pot of steaming tea was being placed on her bed-side table. She could see Derek's hips and legs as he put it there. Gosh, she thought, he might have caught me enjoying an orgasm, had he been a minute or two later! When he straightened up, turning to face the bed, Pru's eyes opened at the incredible sight in front of her. She held her breath, couldn't believe it!

Derek's dressing gown was hanging loosely open, exposing his tumescent cock, drooping from a mass of brown curls. There were no pyjamas to obstruct her view. Pru was immediately mesmerized, if rather embarrassed, at the sight. But the healthy, half-filled cock in front of her face was impressive. Oh my God, she thought, I must be imagining things, it's so beautiful! Gorgeous! She was still half asleep, still feeling horny from her fantasies. Then she realized that Derek must be deliberately exposing himself to her. Showing off his equipment! And what wonderful equipment it was! Straight and hard. Smooth as porcelain. Faint blue veins showed through the skin.

After a few seconds, unable to resist the temptation, she reached a hand from under the duvet to lightly touch the tremendous idol of her imagination. Her fingers barely touched it, as the tips trailed along its length, exploring the weapon. Reaching the end, Pru's fingers pressed lightly against the foreskin, drawing it back over the shaft. The head was a mottled pink and mauve, with a pronounced reddish rim. A small bead of fluid seeped from the eye. Stroking her hand down the shaft, she touched the testicles, heavy and low hanging in their wrinkled sac. She cupped them in her hand as if to feel their weight, studying the light covering of hair. Superb!

Pru's eyes returned to the exceptional shaft of flesh, watching as it slowly filled to its fullest extent, with a succession of jerks. Derek was just standing there, facing her, proud to be exposing his manhood for her. Whilst examining the shaft, she noticed a collar of dampness round the base of it, tousling the hairy curls. Then realization hit her. It was her daughter's vaginal juices. Still a little damp! Derek must have fucked her earlier, before she had to get up for work. The thought sent her sex drive into overdrive. The thought of this now-stiff penis sliding in and out of her daughter's vagina was so wonderfully erotic. Her own juices were flowing freely!

The cock confronting her was large! Smooth skinned and straight, unlike Derek's father's crooked misshapen thing! Without really thinking of the consequences of what she was doing, Pru leaned forward to kiss the end of Derek's cock, now fully extended and twitching. This surprised her, because she had never previously considered kissing a man's penis. It had never occurred to her. And yet, at this moment, it seemed the natural thing to do. Her lips and tongue slid down the underneath of the shaft to its base, where she could smell, and now taste, the remains of her daughter's sex juices. Incredible! Pru could not believe she was doing this. Time stood still! Her mind was in a turmoil. She wanted this wonderful cock! Wanted it filling her vagina.

It was then that Derek took hold of it to push the end between Pru's lips, taking her by surprise. Pru had certainly never had a penis in her mouth before. Any thought about it being dirty and wrong was quickly dispelled as she opened her mouth to accept it. The pleasure was fantastic! She ran her tongue round the large head, as her lips suckled up and down it. The taste of sperm intrigued her. She couldn't remember feeling so very horny for ages. She became aware of Derek's hand joining hers under the duvet, exploring her hot, wet vulva. She gasped! Her thighs jerked! To have a man's hand groping her pussy again was thrilling. Pru almost came as his fingers touched her clit, searching the inner contours between her labia. Her whole body was alive and twitching.

With her mind in utter turmoil, Pru was helpless to resist, even had she wanted to, when the duvet was thrown from her body. Derek took her shoulders, pulling her nightie over her head in desperation, before pressing her against the bed as he turned her onto her back. He climbed quickly over her body. Pru's legs were pushed wide apart, exposing her hairy patch, labia soaking with juices. It was so sudden, she had no time to resist, or even think about it. With an enormous gasp of lust, Pru felt her son-in-law's cock penetrate her willing vagina. Oh my god, she thought, this is wrong! The thick long shaft thrust deep into her tight pussy, stretching the inner muscles as it filled her. Oh my god! My daughter's husband fucking me! But it was too late! Not since Derek's father had penetrated it, had her pussy been so filled. Unbelievable! Heavenly! With utter delight, she felt Derek shagging her hard and deep. Slow and deep thrusts. Wondrous!

Pru wanted it to go on for ever, but it wasn't long before the climax built up, deep inside her belly, already well stimulated by her own fingers and erotic memories. With screwed up eyes, she was panting with lustful agony as the arousal built up inside her. The world stood still. Nothing else mattered except this wonderful blissful feeling of cock pounding inside her. The head of the cock was rubbing against her G-spot! Her loins trembled and shook.

With a great grunt, her hips lifted from the bed as the first shattering spasm racked her whole body. Another and another! They came in quick succession, delicious pain filling her belly. 'Aaaarrrgghhhh - aaarrrghhhh - OMG - aaarrrrggghhh.' Pru was crying out, with a huge feeling of release. She was vaguely aware of Derek's cock exploding inside her, as she slowly subsided back onto the bed, legs held high and wide, Derek's body resting on them, enjoying the physical satisfaction throughout her whole body. He was biting her nipple painfully, but she didn't care! It was he best sex she could remember. Utterly animal!

For Derek, this was the culmination of a long-held wish. To fuck his mother-in-law. He didn't know why. Pru wasn't beautiful, though she had a catching smile. But his earlier quick fuck with his wife, before she had to get up to go to work, had left him feeling unsatisfied, as horny as ever. And, in truth, Derek really enjoyed sex with older, more sexually experienced women. Earlier, whilst stirring the tea-bag in the beaker to take to his mother-in-law, he thought about his activities with other married women. In particular, his Commanding Officer's wife, Cynthia. She was a tall, elegant lady. Sophisticated, but with an insatiable appetite for sex. She had seduced him at their first meeting, when he delivered a packet for her husband. But he was away. Cynthia flirted with him, until she finally perched her bottom on the table edge, lifting the hem of her skirt, to tease him with the sight of her hairy vulva. She had large, drooping labia. Wrinkled and brown, now smeared with her juices. Her very hairy groin was hard and swollen. He took her roughly, but she enjoyed a little violence with her sexual pleasure, getting involved in the action.

She would goad him with encouraging words. 'Fuck me with that thing,' was one of her favorite requests. 'Get it inside damn you! Fuck me! Faster! Faster! I want it hard and deep. Fuck me you bastard. Get it deeper!' and so on until she came with a shout of delight, before Derek filled her with his spasms of ejaculation.

After that first time, he had sex with her as often as circumstances allowed, though he doubted if he was the only soldier fucking her. She always wanted it with her clothes on, though had dragged off, for some reason he never understood.

There had been other married women, most notably his mother some months ago, after she had discovered that his dad was being unfaithful to her. She had cried on his shoulder he remembered, after her panting orgasm, when he had ejaculated inside her. That was the one and only time. He thought she regretted incest as soon as it was over. But she had been ready for it, he knew! Desperate for a cock inside her! He wasn't ashamed of having fucked his mom. In fact, he was proud of having got one back on his dad!

Taking the tea in to Pru's room, he saw that, with closed eyes, she had a faint smile on her face. A slight movement under the duvet made him realize that she was quietly masturbating. The thought made him more horny. Here was his chance, he thought. After putting the beaker on the bedside table, he swiftly undid the belt of his dressing gown, letting it fall open to expose his genitals. He was proud of his thick, eight-inch cock, now drooping in half-erect mode. Turning to face Pru, he saw her eyes open wide with astonishment at the sight of his half-erect penis in front of her face. He remained still, waiting to see how his mother-in-law would react.

When her hand reached out to touch it, he knew she was ready for it! Much easier that he had thought possible. No real seduction techniques required. Just take it as it comes. Of course, his cock was responding to the light touch, becoming harder with each beat, until it reached its full magnificent height. Hard and throbbing against his belly. The touch of Pru's lips on the tip surprised him, but filled him with a sudden lust he was incapable of controlling. Taking the cock in his hand, he pushed it against Pru's mouth, forcing it between her lips, feeling her warm wet tongue against the skin, which had only less than an hour earlier slid in and out of his wife's vagina. Her juices were still in evidence in the hair round the base.

Taking advantage of Pru's attention to his cock, Derek slid his hand beneath the duvet, to join Pru's hand cupping her pussy. He slipped his fingers beneath her hand to explore the contours of her vulva. He always enjoyed the moment when his hand first encountered a different vulva. Exploring the differences. Pru's labia were small, but the space between them was wet and slick with juices. His fingers soon probed the entrance to her vagina. Her belly trembled with desire as he slipped the middle finger deep inside her. Yes, he thought, I must fuck this. And soon!

After a few minutes of enjoying Pru's mouth round his cock, whilst probing her wet vagina, Derek's need to penetrate it could be denied no longer. He threw the duvet to one side, exposing her body. Grasping her shoulders roughly, he pushed her flat on the bed, whilst dragging her nightie over her head, leaving her naked and vulnerable. Gazing briefly at her aroused chunky nipples, he noticed the smallness of her breasts. He quickly knelt between her legs. He pried them wide apart with his knees, to reveal the hidden secret treasure of her being. The labia were pulled fully open, hairy and puffed, displaying the dilated vagina, with its cluster of small fleshy petals round the opening. It was well coated with Pru's starch-like lubricating juices.

The sight of her genitals incensed his carnal desires. A woman's vulva was designed to be violated. Often! With no further preliminary, Derek nudged the end of his cock between the lips, paused for a brief moment with the head at the entrance to the vagina, then drove it deep and hard into the passage. The loud gasp, with a jerk of her loins, told him that Pru was glad to accept it.

Derek was engorged with rampant lust. The vagina was tight, but well lubricated. The walls stretched to accommodate his thick weapon. It felt right. Like a wild animal, Derek stared to fuck her hard and rough. Growling with sheer lechery, his cock thrust deep, as Pru whimpered with pain and bliss, her face screwed up in agony. Yes, he thought. She wanted fucking. Hard. At times he worried that he could not control his lust. The only thing that mattered when the need drove him like this, was thrusting his hard cock in and out of the vagina.

Derek now picked up the rhythm, beginning to fuck her properly, whilst Pru lay back, eyes screwed tight, relishing the supreme sensation of total penetration. Faster and faster. Time stood still for her. She was in heaven! The sound of his testicles slapping against her perineum was music to her ears. Her whole body was responding to the thrill. She loved being fucked roughly. Loved the violence. Loved the feel of cock pounding heavily into her. Her vaginal muscles were clenching the gorgeous shaft filling it, encouraging it to fill her with hot sperm, fulfilling it's prime role. Pru couldn't remember a time when she had been so full of cock, and so thoroughly fucked. Not even with his father! Oh God! I'm going to come, she thought. Yes yes yes!! I'm coming! Oh shit! Arrrrgggghhh!!

Her hips bucked, struggling against the heaviness of Derek's bouncing body..

Derek felt her squirming and trembling beneath him, but he was unaware of her violent orgasm, her loins pushing against him, aware only of his own desperate need. He felt full of anger. Stabbing fiercely into the vagina. Then, the familiar stirring deep inside his groin built up, his cock throbbed urgently, until the climax shuddered into a succession of violent ejaculations, filling the vagina with his hot sperm. As the spasms shattered his loins, he bent to take a nipple between his lips, biting and pulling at them.

After a few moments of relaxation, enjoying the feeling of satisfaction throughout her whole body, Pru looked at Derek, smiling. 'Thank you,' she said. 'God, I needed that!'

'Me too,' he replied. His cock had remained fully erect, still embedded deep inside her. He needed more! This time he would enjoy it more leisurely. Take his time.

'All the better for being unexpected,' she added. During the violent coupling, Pru had persuaded herself that her daughter would be only too happy for her mother to be enjoying a good fuck with her husband. To her surprise, she felt no shame. And when Derek's hard cock started to slide in and out of her again, slowly and easily, Pru closed her eyes, smiling. The sensation of the thick cock filling her again, stimulating the inner vagina, was almost excruciatingly blissful. Now fully stretched from its earlier activities, the feeling was all pleasure and delight. She lay back, legs wide apart, knees against her shoulders, encouraging full penetration, filling every crevice of her center, enjoying the fulfilment of her deepest sexual desires. Her mind was oblivious to everything except the delicious feeling of being fucked. Yes, she thought, she wanted more. Much more! Take it, and enjoy it while she could. Her fingers reached down, thumb and second finger circling the base of the wet cock sliding in and out of her. Her knuckle stimulated the clitoris, eventually bringing her to another glorious orgasm.

But Derek took his time, concentrating on the selfish pleasure of every thrust. Pru was in a continuous state of supreme bliss with the monster cock fucking her beautifully, until, finally, with his rhythm starting to falter, she felt Derek's orgasm building up. Hoping to join in, she quickly rubbed her clit until they both came withing seconds of each other. But, after the ejaculation, his cock was still rock hard. Oh, the wonders of youth, she thought. Pru wiped herself with a tissue before getting her head down on Derek's cock. They spent the rest of the morning exploring each other's body. Tongues, fingers, lips. Pru lost count of the orgasms. Some quiet, others more explosive. Derek managed a weak orgasm inside Pru's cheeks.

Eventually they showered together, before Derek had to leave to meet his mother for lunch. Pru was thrilled and fully satisfied with her very first cock-sucking and sperm tasting! She couldn't think why she had left it so long to enjoy a man's weapon in her mouth. But she knew the morning had been a one-off. Was unlikely to be another opportunity for them. Perhaps it was all a dream after all - but the delicious soreness of her pussy reminded her that it was all true! She would have enough memories to feed her self-playing sessions for a lifetime! Her body felt wonderfully relaxed and content, after the previous few days of aching a little in the groin.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Friends Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds