• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Maria's Rule Ch. 02

Maria's Rule Ch. 02

123

Maria's professionalism had been compromised. In a moment of weakness she had broken her most important self-appointed rule and as a result she had lost the near superhuman ability to resist The Black Widow's charms. Now her eyes and perhaps even more worryingly her thoughts lingered on the redheaded temptress, Agent Romanoff making the situation worse by seeming to go out of her way to end up in Maria's field of vision. Of course most people would have dismissed it as paranoia, that the number of times she saw Natasha as coincidence, but Maria had studied the deadly redhead more thoroughly than perhaps anyone still breathing and she recognised when The Black Widow was stalking her prey.

There had been a short time, a few hours after the unfortunate incident in the showers, where Maria had thought maybe Natasha's parting words had only meant to tease her. Or maybe it was just a mild threat, the deadly assassin letting her commanding officer know if she wanted her again she could have her, Natasha no doubt planning to remind her of that fact in the future. Then it became clear Natasha wasn't done playing with her, and Maria had to make up her mind very quickly whether she was going to attempt to resist the unstoppable force which was Natasha Romanoff, a woman who had allegedly never fail to seduce a target, or if she should try something less futile.

Seeing Natasha's smirking face as she entered the training room reserved just for them made up Maria's mind, the Assistant Director of SHIELD only becoming more determined to teach the feared and respected Black Widow some manners every time she saw that smirk again. Which, unsurprisingly, was a lot, the usually stone faced redhead clearly trying to knock her off her game as they sparred, sadly succeeding more often than not and providing Natasha the opportunity to linger on top of Maria while she had her pinned to the mat.

Maintaining her composure as much as possible, while channelling her frustration, Maria was able to get the upper hand and even pin the infuriating woman, not that it did her much good as Natasha kept smirking and Maria found herself lingering on top of The Widow. By the end of their session Maria wasn't sure she'd ever been so sexually frustrated, or if she'd ever wanted to rip someone's clothes off so desperately. Luckily she was able to control herself until they returned to the locker room, stripped off and entered the showers, the scene of their earlier crime, where she suddenly grabbed Natasha by the throat and pinned her sweaty body up against the nearest wall.

She got the impression that she only succeeded because Natasha allowed it, Maria deliberately using a gentle grip and a position she knew Romanoff could easily break if she so choosed, and then chose her words carefully, "So... I've been rethinking my rule."

Again with that infuriating smirk, although Natasha's body language warned Maria the redhead may lash out at her at any second, "Have you now?"

"Uh-huh." Maria confirmed, "I still disapprove of fraternisation of any kind, but... this job is stressful, so maybe it's not the worst idea in the world to blow off some steam. But I would never want anything else-"

"I'm not asking for anything else." Natasha interrupted.

"Yeah, you just want to fuck me, right?" Maria quipped, throwing the redhead's words back in her face but making sure to give her a playful smirk so she wouldn't upset the deadly spy.

"Right..." Natasha smirked back, before flipping their positions within the blink of an eye so that Maria's back was pressed against the wall and her hands were pinned above her head. Then the Russian huskily whispered, "I just want to fuck you so hard you can't remember your own name. You know, like last time."

Feeling almost overwhelmed with arousal Maria very nearly surrendered right there, her eyelids feeling heavy as Natasha closed her eyes and leaned into kiss her, but the brunette forced herself to tense up and loudly exclaimed, "I have conditions."

Natasha stopped in her tracks but didn't pull back, Maria very aware that their faces were about an inch or two away from each other as the redhead slowly opened her eyes and gave her a tiny little smirk, "Do you now?"

"Yes." Maria croaked, forcing her voice to sound somewhat normal as she added, "We tell no one."

Maria received another tiny smirk and a slightly raised eyebrow for this comment.

"I know, I know, spy organisation. Fury and a few others probably already know, but I'd at least like to try and keep it from the level ones. Does the mighty Black Widow think she can manage that?" Maria mocked, unable to help herself.

Natasha narrowed her eyes momentarily, then smirked again, "The level ones rarely talk to me, or make eye contact, but even they probably suspect something at this point."

"Well there's no need to give them any more reason for idle gossip." Maria snapped, finally pulling her hands from Natasha's grasp, "That's why if you want to do this again we will do it in my quarters when were off duty, is that clear? Or does the infamous Natasha Romanoff doubt she can come and go from my room without being detected?"

"You assume I haven't already done so." Natasha shot back dryly, her tone implying it was a joke although it made Maria wonder for a few moments before the redhead added, "But yes, your terms are acceptable."

"I'm not done." Maria said, ignoring the look Natasha gave her as she continued, "You will expect no favouritism. I will not clear you for anything including The Avengers Initiative because of..."

Maria trailed off when the feared Black Widow giggled at her. Actually giggled! It was so soft she might not have noticed if she wasn't as close to the other woman, but she did and it kind of sounded a little girlie and soft for someone so deadly.

Mostly Maria found it insulting, Natasha giving her a apologetic look before murmuring, "Ok."

For a second Maria continued to scowl, and then she added, "I'm serious about keeping this strictly business. No talking about our day, or our feelings, or feeding each other hot soup when we're sick or anything like that."

"No small talk, just sex. Got it." Natasha smirked, "Anything else?"

Steadying her nerves Maria softly but firmly stated, "You do what I say, when I say it."

After quite a long time of an unprecedented amount of expression Natasha's face returned to stone, Maria honestly having no clue whether the other woman was thinking about it or had already made up her mind and was about to kick her ass for even suggesting such a thing.

"That's a deal-breaker." Maria said, sounding firm as possible, "Either I'm in control, or this isn't happening."

Natasha just stared at her for a long-time, then smiled slightly, "How about a compromise? I agree to all your other terms, but when it comes to who's in charge we take it in turns."

Maria opened her mouth almost immediately to say no, but hesitated. After all she was horny, more so than she could ever remember being before, and really, really liked the idea of having The Black Widow as a fuck buddy. If last time was any indication this could be the most sexually fulfilling arrangement of her life, and while she wanted to get her revenge on how Natasha treated her before she had to admit the idea of doing that and then still submitting to the wicked redhead was too good to pass up. Not to mention it sounded pretty reasonable all things considered, although Maria was struggling to think coherently right now, which only seem to be another reason to agree.

"Fine." Maria said after a long pause, "But since you took control last time, now you get to be the bottom."

Natasha smirked. If she had wanted to she could get her face a expressionless mask, but expression was often key when it came to seduction and prim and proper Maria Hill was no exception. Sure, to the untrained eye Maria was rarely flustered, maybe even to the point of rivalling the redhead, but Natasha never had a problem looking behind Maria's mask. It was just now they'd had sex Maria was much easier to read, a little blush even crossing her face every time Natasha smirked. It was quite cute actually, as was the idea of the brunette topping her.

That word Maria had chosen, 'bottom', seemed very deliberate, as if the other woman was trying to subtly push her into the role. Like Natasha hadn't suggested it herself, if only as a compromise. Well, Natasha would show her superior officer just how much fun being a bottom could be, but until then...

"Fine." Natasha practically purred, her smirk wider than ever, "Do your worst."

Maria looked deliciously annoyed to be challenged in such a way, Natasha's commanding officer looking anything but intimidating as she stared her down. Then Maria roughly grabbed the side of her face and almost literally smashed their lips together in a long overdue kiss.

It was definitely worth waiting for, all the build-up no doubt contributing to how frantically Maria's lips attacked hers, her tongue soon joining the fight by forcing its way into Natasha's mouth and then trying to maintain its presence and conquered area. Natasha would have still liked to get to this part sooner, after all surely they could have set ground rules for this arrangement after the third or fourth time they fucked, but it was getting better now they were finally getting to the good part.

As Maria flipped them back into their original positions with Natasha's back pressed against the shower wall the redhead had a fleeting feeling of disappointment. This was the worst The Assistant Director of SHIELD could do to her? Granted she hadn't expected something unbearable, at least not by her standards, but she would have liked Maria to do more than fuck her like a horny teenage boy. Of course as was often the case with these things Natasha should have been careful what she wished for.

Perhaps Natasha should have seen it coming. After all Maria had plenty of time to plot her revenge against The Black Widow, and while Natasha's lips and tongue were making a very convincing argument for forgetting it and skipping straight to the sex Maria was determined to make the redhead pay. And perhaps more importantly show that the mighty Black Widow didn't have as much control over her as she clearly thought, and luckily Maria had figured out a way to show off her self restraint while still indulging in Natasha's heavenly charms.

The first step was to return the favour from earlier and grab Natasha's hands and pin them above her head in one fluid motion, Maria then breaking the kiss and growling in the redhead's ear, "Don't move a muscle until I tell you too, bitch!"

Maria then quickly returned to kissing Natasha as she didn't want to push the deadly assassin too much too soon. Fortunately she had studied The Black Widow maybe more than any living person and new while the feared spy was vengeful she wasn't the type of hothead to immediately react to this kind of situation. So after a brief moment of tension Natasha relaxed and they kissed like before, except without the redhead's hand sliding up and down her back while threatening to go to more exciting places. Instead it was Maria who went to those exciting places, the brunette stepping back slightly so she could gently massage Natasha's back, sides, stomach and finally her butt.

Memories of worshipping that glorious ass filled Maria's mind as she spent a great deal of time squeezing it with her hands, again Maria tempted to forget all about punishing Natasha and skip straight to fucking her. Instead she took her time enjoying that perfect ass and then she moved on to those equally perfect tits, Maria spending an eternity tweaking those rock hard nipples and caressing the soft flesh surrounding them before giving them a hard double smack and breaking the lip lock.

She had intended to say something teasing, maybe even cruel, but all Maria could think of in that moment to growl into Natasha's face was, "God damn you, why do you have to be so hot?"

Then, before she embarrassed herself anymore, Maria buried her face in Natasha's oversized cleavage. Literally. She couldn't help literally rub her face against those large boobs and motorboat them like some kind of idiot. Luckily she managed to regain some semblance of control and switch to gently covering the soft flesh of Natasha's tits in kisses before concentrating on those already painfully hard nipples, Maria spending what felt like literally hours worshipping those amazing tits and becoming completely lost in her lust for The Black Widow's boobs in the process.

Ironically this impressed Natasha, The Black Widow silently cursing herself for underestimating her target. After all Maria was The Assistant Director of SHIELD, Natasha should have known better than to dismiss her as another stuck up prude with no imagination. Not that this was the most imaginative torture Natasha had ever encountered, not even close, but when it came to only using her body to drive her crazy Maria was doing better than most.

There had certainly never been anyone who could suck her tits this long without wanting to move on, most begging to be allowed to fuck her while they still sucked on her tits or for her to somehow fuck them while also letting them suck her tits. Natasha had many fond memories of both, and it was easy for her to imagine Maria in her previous lovers' place, or doing a number of other more satisfying things to her than this.

Not that this wasn't good, because it was. That was the problem, Maria was showing not just enthusiasm but real skill. Sure, she was a little sloppy at first, but then she started slowly circling Natasha's nipples with her tongue and wrapping her lips around them so she could apply just enough suction to make them hard. Soon after that they became painfully hard and yet Maria still mostly kept to a gentle pace for what seemed like hours, and when she finally began licking and sucking on them harder it only made Natasha want to beg for mercy, which was impressive in and of itself. Of course she couldn't let Maria so easily get the better of her so Natasha kept her mouth shut while the other woman enjoyed her temporary power over her to the fullest.

By the time Maria finally moved lower Natasha felt her body was as tightly wound as it has ever been, the redhead struggling not to tremble as the brunette placed soft kisses down her stomach. She also struggled to not react when Maria reached the bottom of her stomach and then moved back up to press several more kisses over it and then again when Maria move down further and ignored her pussy in favour of sliding those infuriating lips all over the insides of her thighs, Natasha finally having to grit her teeth to stop herself from groaning in frustration.

Practically the entire time she was doing this Maria was aching to bury her face in Natasha's pussy. The other woman just smelt so good. Her entire body seemed to smell good, and taste good, but now Maria was so close to Natasha's cunt the scent of girl cream was almost too overwhelming to resist. But she had too. If she was going to prove she wasn't a push over, just another victim of The Black Widow, she had to remain in control.

So, after cruelly leaning in to make it look like she was going to taste Natasha's mouth-watering pussy, Maria looked up at the redhead and ordered, "Turn around."

For a moment Natasha stared her down with a look which on the surface was expressionless but there was just enough a crack in The Widow's eyes that Maria could tell she was angry at being denied and maybe even a little impressed. Then she slowly turned so that her back was facing the wall and Maria was perhaps face to face with the best part of Natasha's body. Perhaps the best part of any body for that matter, Maria just staring at it for a long couple of seconds before reaching out and gently grabbing two handfuls of the masterpiece that was The Black Widow's big juicy ass.

Maria was left dumbly caressing that masterpiece for about a minute, then she murmured, "Do... do you remember the last time we were here, Romanoff?"

Natasha smirked, "Do you?"

"Yes. I remember perfectly well." Maria said, becoming a little angry, "And that was the idea wasn't it? You wanted me to be haunted by the image of this perfect ass in my face? To think of being forced to literally kiss your ass every time your name is even mentioned? Humiliate me into submission? That was the idea, wasn't it?"

Ignoring Maria's questions Natasha looked over her shoulder and asked, "You think my ass is perfect?"

Maria scowled at Natasha's disobedience, then gave each ass cheek a hard smack and then repeated the process at the end of every sentence, "I think... you have the perfect body!" SMACK! "That it's hard to tell what's your best attribute." SMACK! "Your amazing tits... or your glorious ass." SMACK! "That you look like a goddess." SMACK! "And you know it." SMACK! "That's why you're so used to things going your way." SMACK! "At least when it comes to sex." SMACK! "Because God forbid anyone should resist The Black Widow!" SMACK! "God forbid we don't always fall at your feet!" SMACK! And worship you like obedient pets!" SMACK! "You self-absorbed!" SMACK! "Annoying!" SMACK!" "Bitch!" SMACK!

Suddenly straightening up Maria pressed herself into Natasha's back and grinded her wet heat against those now slightly pink looking ass cheeks. This caused both women to let out an animalistic like moan, Natasha continuing to do so as Maria kissed and nipped at her neck for a few long seconds and then she huskily whispered into the redhead's ear, "Still want me to do my worst?"

Natasha grinned slightly before moaning as Maria cupped her tits, "God yes."

The Black Widow then let out a surprisingly pleasure filled cry as Maria twisted her nipples as hard as she could, trying to inflict more pain than it sounded like she caused. She got more of that kind of reaction from smacking Natasha's tits, although there was still an undertone of pleasure which was also present when the brunette pulled back and returned to spanking the redhead's big bubble butt.

Maria took those cries, which quickly became infuriatingly soft and almost inaudible, as a challenge, bringing her hand down roughly on the flawless flesh beneath her over and over again until those meaty cheeks match the colour of Natasha's hair. Despite this Natasha continued giving her only a slight reaction, but it was more than enough to let Maria know she had hurt her the infamous Black Widow. Not a lot, but that wasn't her intention. No, her intention was to find a way to humiliate the deadly Black Widow without pushing her too far, and it seemed Maria had found the perfect way to do so.

As Maria became lost in staring at the jiggling flesh of her voluptuous ass cheeks Natasha concentrated on gritting her teeth and gripping tightly to the wall in front of her so hard that it somewhat distracted from the humiliating pain the superior officer was dishing out. With those two techniques, and her sheer willpower, Natasha was able to prevent giving Maria the satisfaction of hearing her scream or loudly crying out in pain, however she wasn't able to silence herself entirely.

Tiny yet consistent cries escaped The Widow's tightly pressed against each other lips, that fact almost as humiliating as the spanking itself and the fact that such a submissive act was turning her on. Natasha preferred being dominant, but she definitely had a submissive side and Maria was doing a great job of tapping into it right now, particularly because the spanking she was dishing out was top-notch. Maybe even the stuff of experience, the very idea of it arousing Natasha even further as The Deputy Director of SHIELD gave her the best spanking she'd had in months. Maybe years.

Natasha's biggest complaint wasn't Maria's technique, her enthusiasm, or even the fact that she went silent after the little verbal abuse at the start. The redhead would have liked more of the last thing, but in her experience to give her the type of truly hard butt beating that would really hurt her total concentration was required and that's what Maria gave her. And it worked, for a little while Natasha feeling frustratingly wonderful agony and humiliation. Then all of a sudden it was over, disappointment filling Natasha's body as Maria stopped.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Maria's Rule Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 193 milliseconds