• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Aunt Jenny's Perverted Futa-Cock

Aunt Jenny's Perverted Futa-Cock

12

I wrote this and wanted to share it. This seemed like the right place, I hope? Contains incest, an Aunt with a large futa-cock, cock-milking, some impregnation talk. No cock-sucking or ass-play. Hope y'all enjoy.

*****

Sex has always been a taboo topic in my family. My Mom, Judy, was strict about enforcing a 'No Pornography' ban in the house, and on the rare (but still far too often) occasions that she caught me masturbating...She never told me not to, but the tone was clear: she disapproved.

My Aunt Jenny, on the other hand, was (and is) the opposite of my Mom. She loved sex and didn't care who knew it. My friends even found a few old pornos that featured her on the internet and made copies for me. (My Mom had installed something on our Router that blocked most pornography on the internet well before I hit puberty.)

My Aunt Jenny is 6'5, weight unknown, a bust size that has to be at least a EE, red hair that hangs well below her shoulders, blue eyes, heart-shaped face, heart-shaped ass, and a voice that can oscillate from a honey-rich sweetness to a sultry and suggestive huskiness that always made my heart beat faster whenever I heard it.

"Could you pass the butter, Ryan?" she once asked me at a family dinner, taking a deep breath that made her breasts strain against her cream-colored blouse.

Thankfully my Mom had gotten up to grab something from the kitchen, so it was just us at the table.

"Thank you," she grinned as she took the butter dish from my trembling hand, biting her lower lip as she watched my struggle to turn my eyes in a direction that was decent.

I couldn't stop thinking about licking melted butter off her tits.

My Mother, Judy, is almost as beautiful as my Aunt Jenny. Or maybe she's more beautiful. It's hard to rate one against the other becuase they look so much alike. They're twins, but not identical.

She's 5'7, weight unknown, a bust size that rivals her sister, her blond hair is cut short, stunning bright green eyes, and the most luscious ass that I've ever seen on a woman.

Myself (Ryan), I'm 6'2, 200 lbs., athletic, shaggy red hair, and I have a thick uncut cock.

The genetics in my family are fucking weird.

I have a few old pictures of my Dad, he was a good-looking fellow, I can see myself in his face. He died in a car accident when I was young.

***

With my Mom's puritanical attitude towards sexuality, and the fact that she was fucking gorgeous, I was sexually frustrated for most of my teenage years.

She sabotaged several of my relationships in high school, and I had to fight to attend a college that was far enough away that she couldn't stop in unexpectedly and get in my way when I wanted to score.

My friends were sympathetic, thankfully. During my first few months as a Freshman they helped me hook up several times.

The girl who took my virginity was a senior name Gail. She had a tight body, shoulder-length blond hair, and had spent the past four years perfecting her cock-sucking technique.

One of the first things she did with me was take my cock in her mouth and show me exactly how good she was.

"This is a nice cock, seriously Ryan. Jesus. Some girls will tell you they don't care about size," she teased, flicking the tip with hertongue, "but they're full of it. Every girl wants to have something like this inside them."

She blew me for thirty minutes straight. When she finally let me cum, I came so hard inside her mouth that I lost consciousness for a few minutes.

She swallowed every drop.

Those first few months at college were a blur of sex, sex, sex, and studying. Word got around that I ate good pussy and had a nice cock. It was great.

Winter break came and I drove home. Over the past few months I had little time to think. Now I did. I thought about why my Mom was so anti-sex, I tried to find a reason. And the more I thought, the more I became irritated with her for her puritanism.

I would be happy when winter break was over and I could go back to college. Gail, despite her wide sexual experience, told me that no one had ever been in her ass before, and it was mine if I wanted it.

Ryan want. I was looking forward to "claiming" it as mine. Thoughts of Gail's ass swallowing my 8 inches (she'd measured it on our first night together) and moaning my name kept me company on the rest of the drive.

I got home at 11PM. The house was dark, my Aunt Jenny's SUV was in the driveway. I parked my POS Corolla behind hers and heaved my heavy bag out of the trunk. I packed everything I thought I would need into one big bag. I heaved it in the front door and up the stairs to my room on the second floor, puffing all the way, friggin heavy bag.

Only when I dropped it in my room and had taken a few breaths did I hear it. The noise that I'd been masking with my own.

The sound of my mother having an orgasm.

"Oh, oh, oh god," it cut off suddenly and I heard my Aunt Jenny's voice bark something at my Mom that I couldn't make out, she replied: "GOD YES! Please, I do!"

The shrieks grew, plateaued, then petered off.

I had stripped off my clothes, and was sitting on the edge of my bed, fists clenched, staring down at my painfully erect cock.

Incest.

I'd jacked to my Aunt's pornos before. I'd jacked to the thought of her coming into my room and "introducing" me to the world of sex. I'd thought of my Mom doing it. And I'd felt an appropriate amount of guilt after I'd exploded all over myself with each fantasy.

Sick fuck. What's wrong with you?

Now my Aunt Jenny was fucking Mommy Judy. "Mommy", not Mother or Mom. I wanted to call her Mommy and I wanted those shrieks to be for me.

I stood up and padded, quietly, down the hall to my Mom's room, cock bobbing obscenely in front of me. There were more moans, it sounded like they were getting ready to "fuck" again.

What were they doing?

Was Aunt Jenny fucking her with a dildo? A strap-on? Fisting?

I clenched my fists again and walked, quietly, towards the bathroom.

I locked the door behind me and turned on the water.

Cold shower. That's what I'll do, cold shower.

I turned it on hot and stepped under the spray. I stroked my length and tried to picture Gail's mouth wrapped around it. Gail turned into Jenny turned into Judith, Mommy. Who then turned back into Aunt Jenny.

She'd tell me what a nasty boy I was, wanting to fuck my Mom. And how she might be able to help me do it, if I wanted. The price? You'll have to pound me first, Nephew.

Her big ass, her big round ass, swallowing my...

I stopped stroking and cranked the water to ice-cold. I gasped and planted my cock in the middle of the spray.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

I got out a few minutes later, shivering. I toweled off, went back to my bedroom, and laid down. I put in some earbuds and went to sleep to a white noise track.

My dreams were full of tits and ass and Mommies and Aunties and sucking, fucking, Gail was sitting on a cloud, watching me screw the hundreds of slutty relatives lined up to service me. She shouted encouragement and kept up a running commentary in multiple languages.

I ejaculated onto the ground and an apple tree sprung up from my seed. My Aunt took a bite from a fat red apple, juices ran down her chin and onto her huge tits. She offered one to me and I licked it, I slurped the fruit juice off of them and sucked on all nine of her nipples.

She mounted me and whispered that every single drop would be hers.

Gail was in a timeout, pouting. My Mom took Gail over her knee and spanked her with a big wooden paddle.

"Bad girl, bad girl, bad girl!"

The dreams went on and on until I woke up.

It was 11:34 AM. I slept in. Big surprise.

I stretched, naked. Everything felt sore. So fucking sore.

I listened, the house was silent. Thank god. I wanted to put as much time between seeing my Aunt and Mom as I could. I really needed to piss.

I pulled some boxers on and went to the bathroom. The light was off, door unlocked, but a wave of hot air hit me as I opened the door and the mirror was fogged, as was my brain.

I flicked the low-light switch so my retinas wouldn't burst into flame and shuffled towards the toilet.

We have a larger than average bathroom, with a separate shower and bathtub. As you come in on the right, there's the sink, mirror, and toilet. Directly in front is the shower. On the left is the tub.

I heard the sound of water shifting, dripping, and a husky voice purred:

"Hey tiger."

I freaked, I jumped, I went "AH!" and turned towards the noise, simultaneously backing away. The back of my knees hit the toilet and I sat down hard enough to hurt a bit.

My Aunt Jenny was in the bathtub. (It's a big tub) Her long red hair was put up and she'd sat up as I shuffled in. One hand covered both of her tits. The crook of an elbow hid one nipple, her palm hid another. The pale titflesh threatened to swallow it, her hand.

Fuck, they're big. So Big.

"Hey tiger, Ryan?"

My cock was making a tent in my boxers.

"I'm sorry Aunt Jen I didn't know you were in here I uh, um," it all came out in rush.

"That's okaaayyy," she stretched the word, "I didn't lock the door, so it's kinda my fault, you know? Don't worry about it. Do you need to use the bathroom?"

"Yeah, yeah, I kinda do."

She sank back into the water, the suds swallowing her fat tits, hiding them from view.

She turned her back and lay back down in the tub.

"Go ahead and go babe, that thing looks about to burst," she giggled.

I awkwardly got myself up, unleashed the beast, pointed it at the toilet, and peed. It took a few seconds for the stream to get started. When I was finished, I flushed, washed my hands at the sink and turned to g-"

Ripple, ripple, splash...

"Don't go yet, Ryan, I haven't seen you in a while. Let's chat," the sultriness in her voice was turned up to well-past 11, almost to the point of parody. She goddamn well-knew the effect she was having on me goddammit.

"Okkaaayyyyy," I said, stretching out the word, turning from the sink to face her.

The top of her breasts were visible, a long line of cleavage led down into the water.

She smiled at me, her lips were red. An unnatural shade of red, was she wearing lipstick?

"What do you want to tal-"

"I want to talk about that," she interrupted, pointing at my erection. "I bet the girls are loving you at college, right? With a fat cock like that between your legs?"

"I do okay," I replied reluctantly.

"Your Dad was a big boy, too, I'm glad to see you inherited that from him."

"Me too?"

She giggled. "Oh, you're all sorts of turned on right now, aren't you? Me too."

She paused.

"Get in the tub with me," she commanded, suddenly. Her voice was different. Her face lost most of the naughty smile it had a moment before.

"Get in," she repeated. Some of the sultriness returned, mixed with an embarrassed-sounding kindness, as if she realized how she sounded a second before. "The water's hot..."

I swallowed.

"Okay, I guess I can..." I trailed off and started to get into the tub.

"Lose the boxers first, silly boy."

I paused, brought my foot back down to the floor and, to my own surprise, did as she told me.

I looked deep into her blue eyes as I did it, maintaining eye contact. I pulled the waistband down until my cock freed itself, smacking against my washboard abs stickily. I dropped the boxers and stepped out of them.

Her grin grew wide and her eyes left mine to travel down and admire my manhood.

"Hot damn. Look. At. You. How big is that thing?"

"A girl at college told me eight inches, so, eight inches. You like what you see Aunt Jenny?"

I could hear the blood pounding in my ears. Suddenly I was naked with an object of my deepest, darkest, sweatiest, stickiest, naughtiest, most taboo and fucked up fantasies. She was naked and had told me to show myself to her.

It was heady stuff.

She didn't answer my question, just looked me in the eye and said: "Tub?", arching an eyebrow expectantly.

"Oh. Yeah." I said, stepping into the bathtub.

The hot water felt so good after a night of frustration like I had.

It felt even better since I was sharing it with the fucking babe that was my Aunt Jenny.

Our bathtub is big. Big enough that my Mom didn't like to use it very often because she thought it wasted water. It had two "seats" in it that faced each other.

I settled into my seat and let the hot water seap into my skin. Aunt Jenny's breasts floated enticingly just a few feet away. Her legs and mine were touching, slickly rubbing together in the hot water.

She purred and began to play with one of her nipples, making circles with her fingers beneath the water. She'd dropped some kind of scented aromatherapy stuff into it that made the water frustratingly opaque.

"Did you hear," she inhaled, thrusting her chest out, "what I did to your Mommy last night?"

My cock hurt, she was so fucking sexy.

"You...You fucked her," I said, putting special emphasis on the 'fucked'.

She raised her eyebrows.

"What a dirty mouth you have. Yeah, I fucked your Mommy last night. I fucked her good. Your Mom and I used to have sex all the time when we were younger. Your Dad sometimes joined us."

I was speechless. She continued.

"Judy wasn't always a prude. I tried *really* hard to fuck you on your eighteenth birthday. I wanted to take your cherry so much. But your Mom stopped me. Last night was the first time she's let me inside her in a while. I made her make up for the fact that she got in the way of me taking *this*," she leaned forward and wrapped her hand around my cock, "inside me."

"You wanna fuck your Aunt Jenny, don't you Ryan?"

"God, yes!"

"I bet you'd like to fuck your Mom too?"

"Yes, I want to fuck her..."

"You want to feel Mommy's pussy wrapped around your big boy dick?"

"So much, I want it so much..."

She let go of my cock and sat back in the tub, suddenly lifting herself partway out of the water.

Her breasts surged from the depths, sudsy water cascading off them. Two massive orbs of pale skin were topped with perfectly round areolas, pale pink, with fat red nipples that looked painfully hard.

"If you want to fuck Mommy," she crooned, "You're going to have to fuck me first.""

She suddenly stood up, splashing water everywhere. Her thighs and belly were of that same paleness, her curvature was perfect. I stared up at two enormous breasts, her face was eclipsed from view for a moment.

She was voluptuous defined. She was like some ancient fertility goddess. I could imagine her laying upon an altar, in a temple, with hundreds of men waiting in line to mount her and spurt their seed into her womb.

All of these thoughts ran through my head in an instant, then evaporated, because I finally saw the one thing that threw my perception of reality into disarray and made me wonder if I was still dreaming.

Between my Aunt Jenny's legs, there was a cock. A big cock, a *giant* cock. Below that cock, balls. Big balls. It was swollen with need.

Aunt Jenny wrapped a hand around the base and gave it a squeeze, a glop of clear fluid oozed from the head. She let go, took two fingers, and pressed them into the tip. They sank into the spongy flesh and she moaned huskily. She slid them in and out with a 'shlick, shlick, shlick' noise.

"I'm not like other women, Ryan. I'm so much *better*. And we're going to have a lot of naughty fun together."

She giggled.

***

I was in a bath with my big-titted, voluptuous, Aunt Jenny. She was standing up, I was sitting down. She towered over me.

And she had a giant cock.

She was showing it to me, explaining to me how it was different from mine, and what she could do with it.

The interior of her cock felt almost exactly like a pussy, but better! It was designed to act like one, to receive and massage men's cocks.

The one thing she couldn't do with her huge cock and balls was produce viable sperm.

"I can 'harvest' sperm from men with this, and use it however I see fit. Knock up infertile housewives, *fertile housewives*, or just sexy girls that I want to see with baby bumps. Or I don't need to impregnate anyone at all. Fucking by itself is a lot of fun. But I've got babies on the brain today..."

She stroked the powerful member with both hands.

"...And I fucking love *cock* inside me. Inside *it*." She smiled wickedly, then made a pouty face. "Will you feed Aunty's cock, Ryan? It's so hungry, it wants you, I want you to fill up these big balls," she hefted them in one hand, "with your young seed..."

She sank back down into the water with a splash and pressed her body against mine, massive tits slipping and sliding against my torso, our cocks trapped between our respective stomachs.

She hungrily kissed me, tangling her fingers in my shaggy red hair, my hands wrapped around her giant cock and stroked it a few times.

She moaned into my mouth and slipped me some tongue. I found the tip and slid three fingers into it. Aunt Jenny squealed as I began to finger her fat cock furiously. She broke off kissing me to gasp in pleasure and her hips began to pump, straining to meet each thrust of her nephew's strong hands.

"Good boy, Ryan, god, such a good boy! Finger me, finger me and fuck me!"

As she threw her head back in pleasure I dived between her tits, licking and sucking on the slippery titflesh, tasting soap and skin. She hefted one of her boobs so I could capture a nipple. I sucked on it hard for a full minute while my fingers 'shlick-shlick-shlick'ed beneath the water.

"I'm...Ryan, that's, you're going to...You're going to make me cum!"

I sucked harder, her hips pumped faster, her hands were pulling at my hair. They couldn't decide whether to push me away or pull me closer.

She came with a shriek that sounded a lot like my Mother's.

"Aaaahhhhh! YYyyyeessss, I'm cummingcummingcummingfuckinghell Ryan!"

I felt her cock swell in my grip, the opening that I had been fucking with my fingers tightened and sucked two of them as far into her cock as they could go. I grunted in surprise at how powerful it was, I felt my knuckles 'pop' from the suction.

I had kept a death grip on her nipple with my lips during this, and as her orgasm wound down, I felt her breasts quiver and tremble. The nipple I was sucking swelled against my tongue, a warm sweet-tasting liquid flowed into my mouth. I sucked harder. Aunt Jenny shrieked and another orgasm took her, smaller than the first.

I suckled on that nipple until my mouth was full, then let it go with a 'pop' and looked up into the flushed face of my Aunt Jenny, caught her eye, and swallowed the mouthful of sweet milk I'd taken from her tit.

"Oh baby," she breathed, "You're so good, that was so good, oh my..."

We spent the next few minutes 'recovering', my cock was painfully hard. It knew where it wanted to be.

***

Shortly after I'd gulped down a mouthful of milk from my Aunt Jenny's tit, I felt...different. Twitchy. I'd savored the sensation of my cock brushing against my Aunt's or being trapped against her stomach as I fingered her. I'd felt desperate to cum, but at the same time I knew I should be patient.

Just a few minutes more...

Just a few more...and I'd get to cum.

Something about the milk made me feel impatient, energetic, powerful.

I pushed her off me and back across the tub forcefully, water sloshing around us. She squealed a bit, then laughed huskily. I stood up. I gasped when my cock left the hot bathwater. I shivered. My body felt hot and cold. My manhood was...engorged. The head was purple, my balls felt tight, they tingled.

My heart was beating quickly and each beat made my member pulse, visibly.

I stood over my Aunt Jenny and we both admired it for a moment.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Aunt Jenny's Perverted Futa-Cock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds