• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tempted and Teased in Texas Ch. 01

Tempted and Teased in Texas Ch. 01

I had come back to Houston to put my life back together. I am an oil executive who has had quite a successful career. I started in the business right out of school and rose quickly through the ranks. I married when I was just 26 to a beautiful girl. We moved to the suburbs where we had a big house, a pool...the American Dream.

We kept postponing the decision to have kids, then came the expat opportunities. We moved first to Calgary then after a few years on to Dubai. Whereas Calgary had nice people, beautiful land and ice cold weather, Dubai was filled with shady characters, was all city and incredibly hot. My wife and I both kept in shape at the gym, and I wore the nicest suits even in the sweltering temperatures. My wife and I had a beautiful condo, far above the city with a live in maid to serve us. We dined out almost every night at fabulous restaurants. It was a heady time, and to add to the excitement, I was poised for a big role back at headquarters in the USA.

This all changed when I found my wife in bed with anther man. Not just any bed, but our bed, and not just any man, but my boss. Cuckolded and furious I quit the company and a week later I returned home with just what could fit in two bags.

I had decided to move back to the suburban Houston home my wife and I had left years ago, somehow nostalgic for simpler times. We had rented it out for most of our time away, but we were between renters.

As I approached the familiar driveway in my rental SUV, it felt very strange to be back. The home was very familiar, but it felt alien to return to it, deep in America. The house was well managed while we were away, and since had rented it out partially furnished I recognized most of the rather sparse belongings. I walked to the lush backyard and noted the trees that had grown. I admired the familiar pool and dipped my hand in the water. As I did so I hear a voice calling my name.

"Jack?! Wow, it's like I'm seeing a ghost!"

It was Amy, our neighbor for so many years peeking through the gate to our backyard. As she opened the gate I could see that Amy looked older than I remembered her but she was still very attractive. She had certainly kept up what was always a nice body. I reflectively admired her long tanned legs she showed off in her shorts. Her ample breasts jiggled proudly as she walked in a simple, sleeveless top.

We hugged and I felt myself stir as I felt her tits push against me. We caught up and she told me how well her husband Robert was doing at work, and that her daughter Tina was just about to graduate from high school. I told her of some of our travels and told her my wife and I had separated.

Any took my hand and told me how sorry she was. She insisted that I come over for dinner. I hesitated then had a better idea.

"Why don't you all come over for a barbecue and swim in the pool. It will be like old times, we used to have a lot of fun."

Amy agreed and I told her we could do it on Saturday, three days away. This would give me a chance to settle and buy a barbecue. She said she would take care of everything but the meat, which was appreciated. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and returned home. I felt a tingle again and realized it had been almost 4 months since I had fucked my wife. Perhaps I should have suspected something was going on.

I settled in to my new/old home, and Saturday came quickly. Coming just from next door, Amy arrived right on time for the barbecue, along with her husband. I opened the door and greeted them and they both walked in carrying groceries. Behind them was their daughter Tina struggling with a bag of groceries and two big bottles. I went to help her, taking a bag and as I did so I saw that little Tina had developed into a beautiful young woman. She was wearing a little halter top over her bathing suit, which showed off firm 18 year old tits and a flat stomach. Tiffany hugged me with a big smile,

"Welcome back Uncle Jack!"

I had forgotten she used to call me that and now I felt even more inappropriate for checking out her tits. I told her how much she had grown noting my voice had cracked a little, then turned to shake Robert's hand and give Amy a hug. We all agreed this would be like old times with everyone politely leaving my cheating wife out of the discussion.

We went out back to enjoy the sun. I chatted with Robert about his sales job and how fast his business was growing, how I was going to take some time off before I seriously looked for a new job. While we were talking I tried hard not to be distracted by the two beauties sunning in my backyard. I had admired Amy often when she came by to enjoy our pool. Today she looked elegant and beautiful in her white one piece. I was even more taken with young Tina, who was enticing in her bikini. Her tits were small but perfectly perky. The back of her suit was cut high enough that it showed the tan line from another bathing suit on her ass. The contrast of her tanned skin against a sliver of very white, creamy ass was hard not to stare at. I realized I was hardening and tried to refocus on what David was saying.

Amy joined our conversation while Tina dove in the water and started to do laps. Amy sat close to me. She had always been very flirty in a fun way, and even with her husband right there she would put her hand on my knee when making a point or teasing me about something. It was innocent, but I twice delayed getting up due to concerns of exposing my erection.

Finally I got up to make start of the barbecue. Tina came out of the water to watch me while Amy went inside to prepare the rest of the food. Looking at this nubile young woman, dripping in her little bikini beside me I found I was very self-conscious. Despite myself I knew I was trying to impress her as I went about preparing our meal. I was also very aware that I didn't want my friends to see me checking out their daughters tits, especially while her nipples showed through her little top.

"You're quite the swimmer." I sad dumbly, not sure what to talk about.

Tina explained that she had been on the swim team at school but was no longer swimming. She said how she missed all the times they used to come over and swim at my place when she was young.

"You're always welcome to use the pool Tina." I said grandly.

Tina's eyes lit up. "Really?! That's great, thank you Uncle Jack!"

Tina bent forward and kissed my cheek. As she did so one of her tits brushed against my arm. I felt myself blush even while I knew how foolish I was being.

We enjoyed a nice meal in the sun and I felt more at peace than I had in some time. A few beers had certainly helped that along, but so did the familiar company. Robert poured shots for all of us (except Tina) which lightened the mood even more. Tina thanked me for having her over but said she had to head out soon.

"Actually," she said turning to me, "I'm meeting up with Sofia...do you remember her?"

My memory was a big foggy but I asked Tina if it was the Latina girl she used to hang out with.

"Yes!" Tina said as she looked at her phone and texted. "I'll tell her to swing by here and you can say hi."

Amy and I went for a swim and splashed each other a little. I was feeling no pain after many beers and it felt good to be active. I enjoyed being with Amy and found myself wishing my wife was as easy to get along with.

As I got out of the pool Tina called me over. "Uncle Jack," she said, "you remember Sofia?"

I looked at the girl beside her as I toweled myself off. The girl was indeed Latina, but she looked very little like the awkward, slightly chunky girl with braces that I remembered. This girl was a vision with smooth olive skin and big brown eyes. She was smaller than Tina, but curvier. She was wearing a blue sundress with flowers on it that made her look even more feminine. The dress showed only a little cleavage but it was clear Sofia's breasts were very real and very desirable. Her bare legs glistened in the sun a little as if she had applied lotion.

Sofia put out her hand tentatively, seeming a little shy. I realized that I had been rather overt about checking out her body and suddenly felt a little naked in my bathing suit.

"Hello Mr. Brown." she said while I shook her hand. I noticed she discretely gave me my body the once over.

I stammered a little as I told her how much she had grown up and the two girls giggled sweetly. Sophia told me she would be 18 in just six days which made me feel like even more of a pervert. Sophia gushed about her memories of the fun they all had swimming in my pool when she was younger. Tina told her they were going to come back and enjoy it all summer then winked at me with a smile. I smiled back and tried not to encourage a stirring erection.

The two girls then said their goodbyes, Tina left with another kiss on my cheek and I allowed myself to watch their asses sway as they left before returning to more appropriate adult company.

We had a few more drinks before Robert and Amy headed home. Rob told me it was good to have me back and Amy surprised me with a kiss on the lips as she made me promise not to be a stranger.

That night when I was wandering around my empty house I noticed something. The windows of one of the guest bedrooms looked right into Tina's room. The houses were set apart, and her window was partially covered by a curtain, but there was Tina, walking around in a t shirt and panties while texting somebody. I turned off the light so she wouldn't see me, then realized how wrong it was to watch her like this. I did the right thing and went to bed, but jacked off imagining both mother and daughter next door in my fantasies.

Just a few evenings later I was woken from a sound sleep by squeals of laughter. Disoriented I realized they were coming from my backyard. Looking out the bedroom window I could see several kids were in the pool. I groaned and walked downstairs in my boxers. When I opened the sliding door and turned on the backyard lights it was like I had set off a fire alarm. Suddenly four kids, two guys and two girls, scrambled from in or around the pool, grabbed their clothes and ran through the gate. Without my contacts I couldn't see perfectly, but one of the girls was topless and another was Tina, wearing the same bathing suit she had two days earlier.

I watched Tina's ass sway as she scurried out of the yard, chuckling at the energy of youth, when I realized there was one more girl in the yard, and she was walking towards me.

"Sorry Mr. Brown." she said.

As she came closer I saw that it was Sofia. Her hair was wet which showed off how beautiful her face was, even with no make-up. She was wearing an orange bikini and I could now see just how amazing her body was. Her tits heaved in the tiny top and they were flawless.

"We shouldn't have come so late, one of the boys kept insisting".

I shook my head and pulled my focus away from Sofia's tits and back to her big brown eyes which were looking up at me with a guilty look.

I reassured her it wasn't that big a deal and she smiled a smile that melted me. I saw that she was shivering slightly, and made the mistake of asking her if she wanted to come inside.

As soon as I said it I wanted to take it back, but she smiled and squeezed by me in the doorway. My jaw dropped as I saw her round ass, more exposed than covered in her little bikini bottoms. Her ass cheeks moved back and forth as she sauntered into the kitchen. Sofia looked over her shoulder as if wondering why I wasn't following, and I shut the door and walked behind her.

I realized as I walked that I was now sporting an erection that my boxers were doing nothing to hide. I quickly positioned myself behind a chair in the kitchen.

"So...ummm...none of the guys were your boyfriend?"

Sofia giggled and I flushed a little realizing this wasn't the best direction for the discussion to go. She played with her hair and told me that she had never had a real boyfriend, that the boys in school were so immature.

I found her not having a boyfriend hard to believe and told her so. Sofia looked up and me a said softly, "I want a man who really appreciates me. Makes me his Princess, you know?"

"You want a man to find a glass slipper and place it on your foot?" I asked, trying to make her smile.

Sofia looked up at and pouted, "Yes! Why shouldn't I expect that a man treat me great?"

She looked genuinely sad, like she would never find a man like this. I wanted to hold her and tell her everything would be ok, but instead my words came quickly, "Oh you should expect that Sofia! You're a beautiful girl. I can't believe men aren't lining up just to kiss your ass!"

As soon as I spoke the words I wished I could take them back. My heart started to beat fast as I was at once mortified by what I had said to this sweet young girl, but at the same time consumed with the vision of her sweet ass and how exciting it would be to kiss it.

"Really?!" Sofia giggled, "...you think they should line up to kiss my ass??!"

With that she turned around and ever so slightly jutted out her plump, perfect bottom.

I was hard as a rock and trying to diffuse the situation.

"I mean, not...just that I think..."

Sofia laughed again, but now it seemed to be at me rather than with me, "Oh Mr. Brown, I think you have something there. That's what I really want, a man who would line up just for the privilege of kissing my ass!"

She turned around and I reflectively let out a sigh, both at the lightening of the tension, and the disappointment of being denied the view of her ass.

"I should be going soon." she said, "may I have a drink of water?"

"Oh, of course." I said. As I walked towards the fridge I suddenly realized I was rock hard and there was no longer a chair to hide it from this young beauty.

"Mr. Brown!" she exclaimed. Then she teased "Someone sure enjoys this bathing suit!"

She stared unapologetically at the erection bobbing in my boxers. I was mortified.

"I'm...so sorry Sofia" I said simply as I opened the fridge and poured her some water. I reached over to hand it to her so as not to come to close with my throbbing member.

She laughed and told me it didn't look like I had anything to be sorry about.

"This will be our little secret Mr. Brown she mock whispered. It's nice to get advice from a man."

Sofia stepped towards me and ever so slightly brushed my erection with her arm as she bent forward and kissed my cheek. "We'll have to do it again soon!"

With that Sofia walked slowly from the kitchen, surely aware that I had no ability to resist staring at her bottom wiggling as she moved. She gave me a shy wave at the door as she slid it open, then disappeared into the backyard and the night.

My adventures had just begun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tempted and Teased in Texas Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds