• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My First Blind Date Ch. 04

My First Blind Date Ch. 04

123

Jack said good evening to Sue and asked her to join him in bed. Sue felt the end of the bed with her knee and crawled towards his voice. She put her hand out and found him; he was sitting with his back to the headboard, and sat before him. She would have been straddling his upper legs if he had any. She reached out to his face and cupped it saying she wanted to tell him how grateful she is for what he has done for her. Jack tried to make it sound like he did it for everyone but Sue said she knew different. Sue told him that she wanted to share a special thanks with him. She backed up a ways and laid down in front of him taking his cock into her hand. She kissed it and took it into her mouth. He was hard and she was pleased that the short time he had seen her he had gotten that way. She continued to work on him stopping a couple of times when it seemed he was going to cum.

She finally turned around with her pussy next to him and asked him to get on top of her and put it in her. Jack asked if she was sure and she said you bet. Sue spread her legs very wide and Jack fell forward down on to Sue stopping his fall with his arms alongside of her. He sucked on her nipples for a few minutes and then pulled his body forward until his cock was touching her pussy. Sue reached down and guided it into her as he continued to move forward. He got all the way in and then rocked himself in and out with Sue meeting his thrusts. Even though his lower torso was resting on her, he was not that heavy.

The base of Jack's cock was rubbing Sue's clit and it did not take her long to cum. She kept saying for him to cum in her, she wanted to feel him shoot his cum into her big time. Sue clenched her vagina muscles hard and sent him over the edge taking her with him again. Jack fell off to the side of her and she took him in her arms. He said he hoped he was not too heavy for her and she said she was fine, more than fine right now.

They kissed and Jack started rubbing her nipple. He thought about the contrast between April and her large breasts and Sue and her almost nonexistent ones. Both of them aroused him very much. Jack then told Sue she was the first patient that he had made blind that he cared about and had sex with. Sue said she was grateful having him as such a friend.

Jack asked her if her glass eyes felt ok and Sue said yes, she was getting used to them and hardly knew she had them. He said good and he would show her how to take care of them tomorrow. He put a towel in her hand and they said good night. Sue got up and went into their bathroom and cleaned up. She then headed back to our room.

Sue could tell the bedroom door was open as she made her way down the hall. She stopped outside and heard the sounds of April and I having sex. Sue stepped into the room and asked if she could join us. April and I said sure, come on over. I told Sue that April was ridding me right now and directed her to the bed. I guided her hand to April's breasts and she rubbed them like April had sucked them when Sue was on me earlier. Sue ran her hand down and felt where April and I were connected. She massaged April's clit for a while then ran her hand around behind April and felt me as April moved up and down on me.

She found my balls and pulled on them several times. I told her that felt very good. Sue then moved her finger up and rubbed the area between April's anus and vagina. This made April cum and with no arms, she almost lost her balance and fell forward on to me. I grabbed her and held her steady as she came. Sue had moved her hand back down to my balls when April started Cumming and Sue did not feel me cum. She also knew my balls had not drawn up either. I could see her smile knowing there was still something left for her.

I helped April roll off me to my side and I guided Sue in beside her. Sue kissed April and they had quite a tongue contest. Sue then moved her head down to where April's shoulder used to be and started kissing the area. She went over the whole area and worked her way down her chest to her large, firm breast. Sue took hold of it with her hand and squeezed it and brought it to her lips. She sucked hard on her nipple and licked the large areola around the nipple. I was doing the other side and we met in the middle so to speak. April almost came again but we quit too soon not knowing that she was that close. She laughed and said Jack could do her and Sue chimed in that she left a little in him for her. April sat up in bed and we all kissed and she left to return to Jack.

Sue and I cuddled together and as she was stroking by semi hard, she told me about how things went with she and Jack. I told her I was very proud of her and how she had acted tonight. Sue surprised me and asked if I was glad to be back with April. She said she knew we had been lovers before she had come on the scene and that April and I had not had sex during that time. When I sent April to take care of you the other night I was telling you it was ok to do it again. Sue now understood fully how thing worked between all of us and I was happy we were all on the same page.

She had me nice and hard again and I thought she was going to sit on it when she started moving. Instead she dipped one of her finger in her pussy and got it nice and wet. She got along side of me facing my feet. She took my cock into her mouth with the other hand and sucked it right down to my balls. As she was sucking, she stuck the wet finger in my ass and probed for my prostate. She quickly found it, massaged it and I gushed cum into her mouth and throat as she worked me in and out of it and her throat. I had not cum that hard for some time. She kept me in her mouth until I was completely soft. Even if I could move my lower body I would not have been able to. Sue had drained all my energy with that move. We both just stayed the way we were for some time, Sue gently stroking my left leg.

We were both hot and sticky so I suggested a hot shower might feel good. Sue got up and helped me move my paralyzed legs off the bed as I transferred to my wheelchair. Holding on to my shoulder she followed me into the shower and we soaped each other and let the hot water relax us. We dried off and went back to bed. She reached for my cock and found it limp as a dishrag. I told her it was done for the night and who knew how long after. We laughed and she said it did not matter, it felt good to the touch no matter what state it was in. We fell asleep in each other's arms me wondering how I could have been so lucky in finding Sue.

I awoke the next morning to an empty bed. I could hear the voices of the girls coming from the kitchen. I grabbed some shorts and pulled them up my flaccid legs and transferred to my chair. I went into the bathroom and peed and brushed my teeth. Wheeling into the kitchen I saw a blind woman and another woman with no arms fixing breakfast. The blind one was doing fine following directions from the other. The amputee was using her feet to do other things. The other thing that was obvious was they both only had very short t-shirts on.

Jack wheeled in about that time and joined me in watching the show. Both of the women knew we were there but just ignored us. Sue cracked a good one saying how little it took last night to wear us out. April answered they would have to let us get more rest especially between a double header. We all laughed at that one. The girls got a great breakfast on the table and we all ate a good meal.

After breakfast Jack took Sue and I into our bathroom and showed Sue how to remove her glass eyes and wash them. She caught on to popping them out of the socket fast and I even tried it. Jack checked the empty sockets for any sign of damage and said he could see no problems. Washing them was as simple as using soap and water, rinsing very well after. Sue was able to feel the indentation on the one that went in the right side and Jack said to leave them wet and go ahead and put it back in. Sue did fine with both of them. Jack said he was very pleased with the results and he liked the new solid color eyes very much. Sue was the first patient to choose them. I liked them very much also!

Jack told Sue she was off any restrictions with her eyes, just use common sense. She could swim or whatever else she wanted. We had a quiet day and after dinner I invited Jack for lunch the next day telling him I needed to discuss something with him. I asked April to take Sue shopping and help her find a dress as I wanted to take her to dinner that night at some place nice. Sue and April love to shop so I did not have to beg.

The next morning Jack went to his office to see patients and I had work to do so I retreated to Jack's home office to make phone calls. Sue and April were out by the pool, naked naturally, getting some sun. Sue was on one of the lounges with her legs spread to get sun on the inside of her thighs. April came from the kitchen and stopped at the end of the lounge. She blocked the sun so Sue knew she was there and April said Sue's pussy was showing. Sue looked down at it and said your right. They both laughed at the joke and Sue asked her to come sit by it. Sue had April sit down in front of her with her back against Sue's chest. Sue rubbed some lotion on April's back and then started rubbing it on her amputation sites. April loved to be touched there.

Sue worked her hands forward and started rubbing April's breasts and nipples. She leaned back into Sue and relaxed. Sue stayed with her breasts for some time then worked her way down her abdomen to her upper legs. April was now getting aroused and opened her legs hoping Sue would take the hint. Sue felt the movement and understood. She started putting lotion on April's pubis and slowly worked her finger into the slit. She stayed away from her clit for sometime even sticking her fingers into April's pussy. Finally one hand and finger worked her "G" spot and the other hand and fingers worked her clit at the same time. April put her head back and came hard. Sue kept at her until she cried out for her to stop. Sue slid her hands up to April's breasts and worked the cum into her nipples.

April asked Sue to switch to a chair and they sat facing each other. April had Sue squeeze some lotion on to her foot and she started using her foot to apply lotion to Sue. April was an expert at using her feet like hands and she worked the lotion into Sue's breasts pinching her nipples between her toes. She worked her way down with Sue adding lotion whenever April asked. April did her legs and as she worked her foot up the inside all she said was spread as he got to the top of Sue's thighs. Sue even put one leg over the arm of the chair. She was very aroused with April using her foot on her.

April used her big toe to slide through her slit and hit her clit. She came back down and stuck her big toe into Sue's pussy flexing it around. Sue knew that being blind added to the senses and that was certainly happening now. Her mind was going wild visualizing April using her foot on her, how she was leaning back in the chair to have leverage, how that opened her shaved pussy up, that her nipples were standing out on her large breasts. Sue had grabbed her own breasts and was pulling on them. All of that along with April's toe hitting her clit sent her over and she climaxed grabbing April's foot and pulling it to her hard.

I pulled out on to the patio about the time that April stuck her toe into Sue and just stayed quiet watching. April could see me but Sue was so wound up she did not know I was there. I watched the rest of the episode and then backed out quietly. It was time to get ready and go meet Jack. I would let Sue and April have their fun and they were going shopping anyway.

I met Jack at a place he likes to have lunch and we ordered and he asked me what was up. I told him that my right leg and knee were really bothering me. I had tried to do too much walking while I was in college being too proud to use my wheelchair. I had a lot of back knee and the joint was sore most of the time even now that I was using my chair 99% of the time. He asked me what I was thinking about. I asked if he could finish my leg off. My left leg had been totally paralyzed from the waist down since I had polio. My right leg was paralyzed when I left the hospital and over a little time about 70% of the function came back. Now post polio was hitting me and I knew my right would be paralyzed again. It was just hitting me at a younger age than most.

I told Jack that I had been thinking about it for some time and wanted to go ahead and either amputate or paralyze the leg. If paralyzed, it might just as well be like a spinal para, no feeling in it to stop the muscle and bone pain. He looked at me and said am I sure. I said yes and he asked if I had talked to Sue about it. I told him no, that was why we were talking and why I was taking her out tonight. He said he knew of a way to inject something into about 3 different nerve bundles. He had done it once before and it worked and no problems developed after.

He said I did not need to know what was injected but it was common stuff. I asked him some questions which he answered and thought about it. The last question was how long did it take to work. He said it burned like hell for about 5 seconds and then I would feel results within 30 seconds. He would want me to stay around for another day after injection and then I was free to go.

We had a good lunch and Jack said he had to get back to work. I thanked him and headed out. I made a couple of stops and got back to the house. The girls were gone so I stripped and headed out to the pool. I swam some laps and crawled out on to a lounge to get some sun. I was 90% sure I wanted to have Jack inject me but needed to talk with Sue and think the rest of it through. It would not really change how I was living now. I would be dependent on the wheelchair 100% of the time but that was ok. Having a leg without feeling did not bother me. Getting rid of the pain, speeding up the leg being paralyzed again would be worth it all. Jack had told me that I had to decide at what level I wanted it. I thought same as my left leg, at the waist. That though would involve my ability to sit unaided.

The girls got home about an hour later and Sue had her hand on April and followed her out to the patio. The first thing April said to Sue was well he is not hard so he was not playing with himself! They both laughed it up. Sue sat down by me and gave me a big kiss. I asked to see the dress and Sue said sure, as we leave for dinner tonight. Her hand stroked me.

We each got ready and I put a shirt, tie, slacks and coat on. Sue came out in her new dress which was black, off the shoulder, came to half way up her knees and had a scoop front that stopped below her breasts. She had a long strand of white pearls that extended down to between her breasts. She also had a pair of spike high heels on. This made her legs even longer and her calves tight and muscular. I got hard at once.

She said she wanted to try the heels and was taking a pair of low ones just in case. She asked if she could put them in the bag on the back of my chair. She had shaved her legs again and put long lasting lotion on them. She was well tanned and they shined nicely. I was positive the dress was the only thing she had on. She said she was not going to wear dark glasses tonight if that was alright with me. I said it was fine with me. April and Jack chimed in and said she looked very sexy.

She followed me out to the van holding on to my shoulder and walking beside me. If there was a reason she needed to be behind me to get through an obstacle I lifted my shoulder a couple of times and she moved behind the chair. I opened the door to the van and she got in her seat. I gave her the seat belt and she clicked it in. I lowered the lift, got on to it and raised it up to the van. I backed in, turned and got up to the steering wheel.

With the chair locked in place we headed out. It was about a 20 minute drive and Sue filled me in on her day. She mentioned that she and April had done each other and then went shopping. They even fooled around in the dressing room. We got to the restaurant and when I made the reservation I said I was in a wheelchair and the lady said there was handicap parking right by the door. The valet could not drive my van as there was no seat for them to sit on. He came over to the parking place and helped Sue out and stood by as I got out of the van. I thanked and tipped him.

We went inside and were immediately seated. We had a nice table and there was no chair in the way of my wheelchair. I had given Sue the signal and she stayed behind me as we passed other tables in route to ours. The receptionist pulled her chair out for her and I don't think she even realized Sue was blind. Our female server was there as soon as we were seated and we declined drinks but said we might have some wine with dinner. She said she would be back for our order after we had a chance to look at the menu. We were sitting side by side and I read it to Sue. She decided she was hungry for a steak and I was going to try the lobster.

We were against the back wall and the table cloth covered the front of us. I put my hand down on Sue's leg and gave it a squeeze. I told her how beautiful and sexy she looked. She turned her head as if to look at me and took her hand to look at how I was dressed. She said I looked nice in my suit and tie. She put her hand back down in her lap and pulled her already short skirt up more inviting me to investigate. I did and found her wet slit and as I guessed no panties.

I found another surprise, a string coming from between her pussy lips. She held my hand in place as I caressed her and she said that she hoped I did not mind her starting her period. I told her not at all that would make desert even better later. I pushed my finger in to the tampon and pulled it back out. She heard me slurp my finger off in my mouth.

Our salads and then dinner were served and it was wonderful. I had cut Sue's meat and fixed her baked potato and told her where things were placed. She ate without any trouble as if she had been blind all of her life. After the dishes were cleared away and coffee was served, I brought up my conversation with Jack. Sue had been aware of my leg problems and listened to all I had to say. She thought for a few minutes, asked a few questions and then said she thought it was a great plan and she was all for it if I wanted to do it. I thought she would not object and that she would not mind me being even more crippled and totally confined to my wheelchair.

The last question she asked was when were we going to go back to our home or was I going to do it this trip. I said probably but that was up to Jack. She kissed me sticking her tongue into my mouth and we finished our coffee, I paid the check and we left. All of the valets were busy so I helped Sue in and we headed home. We made lots of noise going inside but they were on the patio behaving themselves and were not even naked. Sue had done perfect with her heels and she and April went to get "comfortable".

I told Jack about my conversation with Sue and he thought she would agree also. I asked him when he could do it and he said he had checked his schedule already and was tomorrow soon enough. We snickered and I asked what time. He said 1 pm would be good. I asked if I should do anything special and he said no, but had I decided on where on my leg I wanted it to be done. I told him I wanted to match my paralyzed left side and he said there was a little wicking of the fluid in the nerve bundle so it was not exact. It might be off by 2 or 3 inches. I told him no problem, higher would be better than lower. He said he would keep that in mind.

While Jack and I were talking Sue and April talked about what the evening had been like. Sue said she had not had time to tell her before she left but she was starting her period and did not want to make a mess or ruin anything. April said not to worry as she had a bunch of old towels she used when she was on hers. Jack loved screwing her during that time and she loved having him do it. Sue said I was the same way. April showed Sue where the towels were and Sue put some in the bedroom and some in the shower. April asked if Sue had enough sanitary stuff and Sue said she did depending on how much longer they were there. She then told April about our leg discussion. April was sorry to hear about my problem but glad there was a way to fix it.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My First Blind Date Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds