• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Fuck Doll

His Fuck Doll

I'm dressed as a slut: heavy makeup; tight white shirt with a slutty black push up bra underneath it; tiny pleated black skirt; lace panties; knee high socks and heels that are not suitable for the school girl image I have created.

I stand, back against the wall and wait for you to come and inspect me. My arms are loosely at my sides and my gaze is lowered respectfully to the floor. My heart pounds in my ears in eager anticipation of your arrival. I hope everything is perfect - I want to please you.

You enter and stand in front of me and my heart soars, I want to throw myself into your arms but I don't. I remain right where I am and try not to move. A slight catch in my breathing gives me away and you smile knowingly.

You nod your approval at my attire and use your leg to nudge my legs further apart. You grab my wrists, roughly, and pull them up above my head so that my body is pulled taught and my breasts are thrust out for you.

You run your hands down my body, slowly, leisurely, teasingly and I tremble. It tickles. But it turns me on more. Your hands inch down my body oh so slowly until you reach my bare silky thighs. They inch up my skirt and I hold my breath and close my eyes,waiting for that magic touch.

Suddenly your hand is gone and you deliver a resounding slap across my face. I blink, confused, and dare to look up into your eyes.

"I said no panties," you growl at me "remove them. Now."

I gulp and hastily slide the offending item down to my ankles, kicking them away as I step out. My face smarts from the slap you gave me and although my heart plummets to have let you down, I strengthen my resolve not to fail again.

You shove a finger into my mouth and bark another order at me "Suck!"

I don't hesitate, taking it deep and swirling my tongue around you, imagining it's your cock I have the honour of pleasing in my mouth.

When you're satisfied you slowly withdraw your finger and insert it straight into my wet pussy. You pump it in and out, unbearably slow, twisting it slightly to hit my g-spot. I don't make a sound, but just as my knees begin to tremble, you withdraw your finger and fire it deep into the back of my throat. I struggle not to gag as I suck my pussy juices from your finger; loving the taste but struggling with the depth.

Just as I'm getting the hang of it, you withdraw again and this time I cannot help my gasp of surprise as you ram it straight in my ass, right to the hilt, with no lube.

"Quiet!" You demand and I bite my lips to keep my whimpers in as you slowly pump your finger in and out of my sweetest tightest hole.

Satisfied, you withdraw and rip my shirt open. You yank my bra down so my breasts bounce free, my nipples taut and begging for attention. You greedily descend on them; licking, sucking and biting the tender flesh. You rip the shirt and bra off, pulling my skirt down soon after and force me to kneel across the bed.

Smack. A stinging slap lands on my ass and you tell me to move. I crawl forward as you repeatedly spank my ass to encourage me to move where you want me.

I'm poised at the edge of the bed and I think it must be so that you can fuck my mouth from the other side of the bed. You press down hard on my back so that my ass is sticking up in the air and you slap the inside of my thighs to spread my legs even further. I'm teetering, my balance barely hanging on, and I tremble at the effort of keeping myself in the position you've placed me in. You know how hard it is and, although I can't see you, I know you are smiling.

"Move your knees higher. In line with your hips so that your dripping wet cunt is on display for me!"

I immediately oblige, and am rewarded with a soft stroke from neck to ass which makes me purr with pride.

For a moment you are gone, but soon return with a marker pen in your hand. Your eyes are alight with mischief and you remove the pen cap with your teeth. Walking round to my back, you take me by surprise when you begin to write across my ass. Finished, you come to stand in front of me again and you bend down to look me in the eyes.

"Do you want to know what it says?" I nod "It says 'Fuck Doll'. Because that's what you are: a dirty little whore that's here for my enjoyment and my pleasure only. Okay? You are just a series of holes to fill, fuck, punish and break!"

The menace in your eyes fills me with a slight trepidation but my pussy clenches with excitement. I gulp and say "Y-yes!" in a shaky, breathless voice.

Smack. My face whips to the side from the force of the stinging blow you've delivered to my check. "Let's get one thing straight," you growl "Fuck Dolls do not speak, or make any sound, unless I ask them to. If you can't do this I will find another doll to play with and pleasure me. Understand?" Mortified at having failed you again, I silently nod.

"Good. Now I have something to do. Do not move. If I come back and find that you've moved you will be punished." you slap me on the ass for good measure as you leave.

I know this is a test and I'm determined not to fail but almost as soon as I hear you banging around downstairs, fixing yourself a drink, my legs begin to tremble from the exertion of keeping still.

I don't know how long you keep me waiting, but I feel my juices begin to run down my leg. Embarrassed, I wonder how I'll hide them from you. For a moment I consider quickly reaching back to wipe myself, but I decide not to: the punishment for moving will be far worse than my embarrassment at having you see me in this aroused state.

You return. Has it been minutes or hours? I'm panting and needy and I no longer care about the wetness between my thighs. You seem pleased that I've kept my posture and you stroke your hands up the inside of my thighs. You chuckle when your hands discover my wetness and my cheeks flame as you come round to stand in front of me.

You place a finger under my chin and gently raise my head up so I can stare at you. "Good girl," you mumble "You get a treat for doing so well." I notice that you're naked and slowly pumping your huge, hard cock with one hand. "If you had displeased me, you would have had to do this without any aid, but as you've been so good I'll help you out." your free hand reaches over and grabs a white tube. I know what this is and I lick my lips in eager anticipation, watching as you coat your long member with the sticky minty gel.

"Open wide!" you say but I'm one step ahead of you and eagerly awaiting this prize. "Nice and slow." I frown at that, wanting nothing more than to swallow you whole. I force myself to take it slow, not wanting to lose this special treat, but you're not satisfied. "Slower!" you bark, pulling back on my hair. So I'm forced to take it painstakingly slow. This 'prize' for being so good is fast turning into a torturous punishment! I swirl my tongue around your thick shaft, loving the tingly taste of the minty gel that's going to allow me to take your face fucking.

When your cock is coated with my saliva and my throat is coated with the gel, you pull out and I almost whimper in protest. A cold furious glance from you causes my protests to die in my throat.

"I think you need a reminder of the rules Fuck Doll!"

You take the beautiful, exquisite, rose gold nipple clamps from the side and attach them torturously slowly to my erect nipples, giving the clasps an extra hard squeeze as they snap shut. Satisfied, you give the golden chain a sharp tug and head round to my ass.

Your finger slowly traces the words and you stroke and knead my flesh, causing it to warm and tingle deliciously. Suddenly you spank my ass, hard, with three quick slaps before settling into a steady rhythm. You gently tilt my hips forward so that you can spank my pussy on the down stroke. My pussy gushes with wetness and you slide two fingers in with ease. I don't react, but I so want to. I want you to know how good it feels, how turned on you're making me, but this isn't about me.

You withdraw and come back to face me. "Open wide!" you command and before I can take a breath, you bury your cock in my mouth. You slowly drag yourself in and out a few times and then you clamp your hands behind my head "hold still". My eyes are wide, my heart is beating hard and I'm more than a little afraid.

The face fucking is relentless. You pound my throat hard and deep. It's not pretty or elegant; my eyes are streaming and my makeup is running down my face. At one point you reach down for the chain swinging between my breasts and you tug on it, hard, in time with your pounding. I'm struggling to breathe and there's rising panic travelling up my spine. You ignore my wide eyed pleadings for mercy and continue to pump away. If anything, you pound me harder and I swear I see you smile mercilessly.

Just as I think I'm going to infuriate you by pulling away, you pull out. To my absolute delight you spray your hot sticky load all over my face and breasts. When you're spent, you ram your semi-soft cock back in my mouth and demand that I suck you clean.

When I've finished, you pull away and spank me hard; in the vigorous face fucking I must have moved out of the position you put me in. The punishment spanking that follows makes me long for the 'gentleness' of your cock being forced down my throat.

"I'm so disappointed in you." I hang my head in shame, tears filling my eyes "Get back into position. When I come back I am going to continue to Fuck my Doll but now you don't get to come. Don't wipe the come off. It should be a reminder of how unhappy with you I am. You deserve to be shamed." and with that you're gone and I am left bereft.

You definitely make me wait longer this time and I cannot help the tears spilling over. When you return you refuse to acknowledge them and instead take your place behind me. Your cock is hard again and I brighten up instantly.

Without warning you bury yourself to the hilt in my pussy and a silent gasp escapes my lips. You slap my ass but take pity on me. "Go on Fuck Doll. You're such a filthy whore I should have known you can't keep quiet. Go on then, let me know how much you love being broken by your master." You wrap your hand around my ponytail and pull tight, my head snapping back. You pound me relentlessly to the point of pain and I am screaming with joy, shouting all sorts of filthy things I would normally blush at. I don't care. I desperately want more.

I must have pleased you because you pull out and ram my vibrator into my pussy, switching it on full. "No coming remember!" oh, so I've not pleased you then, this is another punishment.

I gasp when the cold gel coats my ass and I feel your fingers exploring my most intimate area. I squirm and try to pull away and that earns me a hard tug on my hair and a stinging slap to the ass. I don't know how I'm going to take you; despite the gel, my throat hurts from the vigorous pounding and I know you won't take it any easier on my ass.

I take a deep breath and concentrate on the deep vibrations on my clit and g-spot as you stretch my ass with two fingers. It's not so bad. Just as I'm getting used to it, you withdraw your fingers and replace them with one from each hand. You pull your hands apart, stretching my ass wide open and I feel your tongue trace my rim. I whimper at that; so close to coming. You slide in two more fingers and I now know that your two hands are pulling my ass wide and getting it ready for your enormous cock. More cold lube. And then you're ready.

It's excruciating at first. I know you're not in far, but at the same time you're not being as gentle as you have been in the past. I hold my breath. "Breathe," you tell me "It'll help with the pain." just as I let out the breath I've been holding in, you bury yourself all the way in my ass. I scream and you hold me tight against you so I can't pull away. I can feel you twitching deep inside me and suddenly, as you hold me, my attention is drawn back to the vibrations. I feel oh so full. Soon that fullness gives way to something else; a heat is slowly building. You hold me tight against your chest and remove the nipple clamps. I whimper at that but love that you soothe the pain by gently playing with them. You whisper soothing noises and nonsense words in my ear, telling me what a good girl I am and how well I'm doing. "You're the best Fuck Doll I've ever had, baby girl. Ready?" You ask. Your praise has warmed me; taken me closer to the edge. I know I must not come but I'm right on the edge, so I nod.

"Good girl!"

With that you pull out and slam your cock back in. All the way. I feel the fullness in my belly and when your cock is buried deep in me it pushes the vibrator in my pussy hard against my g spot. It's too much. I can feel the soles of my feet begin to burn; a sure sign that my orgasm is imminent. Shivers are running up and down my spine and my legs begin to tremble with the force of the orgasm that's building and relentless pounding of my ass.

You sense the change and begin to spank my ass in time with your thrusts. "Hold on slut, hold on. Not much longer now. I want you to come with me Fuck Doll. Come on command, whore." your words are nearly my undoing but as your thrusting reaches fever pitch I know you won't make me wait much longer. With a roar that fills my ears you begin to empty your hot load deep into my ass and you reach round to pinch my clit: this sends me over the edge and I am screaming, sobbing, ruined as I come completely undone around you.

You pull out in the midst of my orgasm and with one hand stroke my spasming cunt whilst the other twists my nipple to the point of pain. Your ministrations keep me going as one orgasm rolls into another and into another.

I finally collapse, spent and sobbing, into your open arms and you stroke my hair and rock me in your arms, mumbling how well I've done, how proud of me you are and that I'm a good, good girl.

I sigh, broken but content, and snuggle deeper into your arms. But your next words stop me in my tracks:

"Well done baby girl, you've definitely passed the interview. You have potential to be a really good Fuck Doll with some more training. I've been easy on you tonight because it's your first time, but now the fun can really start..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Fuck Doll

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds