• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Trip to Grandma's Ch. 04

Family Trip to Grandma's Ch. 04

12

Chris woke the next morning wishing he didn't have to leave and go to work. Laura was still sleeping when Chris looked over to her. The early morning light streaming into the window gave her face a glow and Chris smiled to himself for the beautiful woman that is his wife. Their life has been good and they have raised a wonderful son. There have been ups and downs but that is what makes a life and marriage together.

Chris slid his hand up along Laura's arm caressing her skin. He cupped her breast and just held it while she slept. He felt her nipple stiffened against the palm of his hand. He took it between his fingers and rolled it slowly. Her breasts are still firm and sexy standing up proud from her chest. Also her nipples stood proud at half an inch.

Slipping his hand down her tummy the covers were pulled down exposing her breasts. Chris moved to take her nipple between his lips and started nibbling and sucking on her nipple as his had slid farther down over her tummy to between her thighs. Rubbing slowly up and down over her pussy lips he nursed on her nipple. He pressed the length of his finger between her warm lips and moved it up and down moving against her clit and spreading the growing wetness. He felt her clit twitch against his finger.

When Laura was slippery and wet Chris curled his finger into her waiting pussy. Still nursing on her nipple he started sliding his finger in and out. Laura moaned softly in her sleep. Chris loved waking her like this. His finger moved faster in and out of her pussy. Soon her pussy was gripping around his finger as it slid in and out. Her hips moved up and down with his finger sliding in and out. Her body moved to press her breast to his sucking mouth. Her breath became labored and panting. Laura rocked against his probing finger and suckling mouth. As she grew close to climaxing she woke with the wonderful sensations. She pulled Chris tight to her breast and groaned in pleasure as the orgasm over took her.

"Thank you honey I always love it when you wake me like this."

Laura leaned over to Chris and kissed him deeply and passionately while sliding her hand down and giving him a squeeze. She moved to straddle him and have his member between her legs. Reaching between her legs like his cock was hers and started stroking him. Her hand slid up and down his cock and rubbed over her own pussy at the same time. Stroking both together Laura rocked against her hand rubbing and stroking Chris. Her excitement grew again as she stroked both Chris and herself.

Laura gripped Chris and rubbed the head around and over her clit. Her hand became slippery with her pussy juices and stroking him. She positioned the head to her pussy and rolled her hips. Chris slipped quickly and easily into her. Their legs were scissor together as they started fucking. Chris' leg was up over her breast as she hugged it between them. They rocked hard against each other fucking. Chris driving into Laura as her pussy gripped tightly around him as he slid in and out. They held each other tightly and climaxed together Chris filling Laura with his cum.

They collapsed onto the bed and curled up together holding each other. "Oh I wish I didn't have to go to work!" Chris said.

"I wish you didn't have to leave either. I don't know what I will do while you are gone and not here with me." Laura was thinking about what she has been thinking about the last couple of days.

"Well dear there isn't much I am able to do about the situation. I will try to solve the problem as quickly as possible and return as soon as I can."

"I will be looking forward for your return Chris."

Nancy called to everyone knowing that Chris has to leave early. "Everyone breakfast is ready."

Laura and Chris finished getting ready and went for breakfast. John was already working on a plate full of pancakes, eggs and bacon.

"Good morning sleepy heads" Nancy said as Chris and Laura sat down to eat.

"We were just getting our last snuggle in before Chris has to leave this morning."

Nancy gave Chris and Laura a knowing grin.

John knew that his mom and dad had sex together but his reaction to the statement that Laura gave was to say, "Mush."

After breakfast Chris said, "Well I have to be going. I will finish as quickly as I can and get back. I wish I didn't have to go and could relax the rest of the week like you guys will be doing. I will leave my things here just in case I am able to get back and enjoy some of the rest of the week."

Chris went to the car followed by Laura, Nancy and John. Laura gave Chris a deep kiss and tight hug. "Hurry back dear!"

Nancy gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek. "We will be fine. I am sure we will find something to fill the time till you get back."

"Remember Dad I have only one week for Spring break before I have to go back to school."

"Yes John I remember I will be sure and be back on the weekend at least so we can get you back to school on time."

Chris climbed into the car and drove out the end drive.

"Hey Grandma did you get the internet hooked up since we were here last? I know you were talking about getting it."

"Yes John I have the internet. Do you want to use it?"

"I want to check my email and see if Jill has sent me a message."

"Go ahead my computer is in my bedroom. Use it as long as you like."

"Thanks Grandma."

Nancy had been looking at stories on, "Literotica," and left the site up. She thought of this after she told John he could use her computer. The stories page is the one up on the computer so she could look through categories. Would it be so bad for him to see the site and read some of the stories? She thought, isn't he 18 after all? Nancy decided not to worry about him seeing the site.

"Let me change first and then you can use the computer."

Nancy changed into her metallic blue bikini to sit next to the pool and get some sun. Laura changed too into her Brazilian Metallic Pink Halter Scrunch Bottom Bikini and joined her mom next to the pool.

"Laura would you like me to put the sunscreen on you?"

"Sure you can put it on my back where I can't reach."

Laura stretched out on the lounge chair on her belly. Nancy squeezed some lotion onto Laura's back and slowly rubbed it into her skin. Sliding her hands up and down Laura's back. Her fingers rubbed along Nancy's spine. Covering her back with the lotion and making her skin shine with an oiled look. Laura gave a sigh with the wonderful feeling of getting her back rubbed. Then after her back was covered Nancy squirted a line of lotion the length of both of Laura's legs. A hand for each leg Nancy slid her hands slowly up and down. From her feet slowly up to the edge of Laura's bikini.

In Nancy's bedroom John was sitting at the computer which was located on a small desk under the window facing the back yard and pool. Waking up the computer John found the browser was already open to a website. Grandma must have forgotten that she had left it up. Oh well he can close it. But before he did the title on the page caught his attention, "Literotica." Also on the page it said, "You are logged in as". Grandma has been on this site enough to have a profile? His curiosity was peaked and he clicked on her profile to see what she has been reading. He forgot what he had gotten on the computer for in the first place. Opening her profile he saw her favorite's link and opened it. There was quite a list Grandma had. The majority of stories were incest/taboo and lesbian, NO WAY. Clicking on one of the stories John started reading. He didn't know Grandma had such thoughts. The story was hot. He didn't think she had thoughts of incest but her list and the story had him thinking.

Glancing up from his reading he saw Grandma rubbing lotion up and down his Mom's legs. Already excited from ready the vision didn't help. Watching Nancy rubbing up and down Laura's legs was seen in a new light. Both of Mom and Grandma had great bodies and very sexy in their metallic bikinis. Nancy's fingers slid up a down slowly along Laura's inner legs. Laura spread her legs slowly as Nancy caressed the lotion between her legs. Soon when Nancy caressed close to her bikini covered pussy Laura lifted her hips a little to hopefully have her mom touch.

John noticed his Mom moving her hips as his Grandma caressed close to her bikini. It was a slight movement but she was moving when his Grandma was close to the bikini. His thought went to the stories that were on Grandma's favorites list lesbian and incest/taboo. It couldn't be that his Mom and Grandma were... Could it? John was very hard watching them by the pool and the thoughts running through his head. His hand rested in his lap and he pressed down on the lump that had formed.

Nancy held gently to Laura's waist and said, "roll over dear and I will get your front too. But before you roll over we don't want tan lines."

"What about John? What if he comes out and sees me without my top?"

"It will be fine. John is busy on the computer and I am sure he will be there for a while. Besides we will hear the door open and close long before he will see anything. You will be covered with a towel before he sees." Nancy untied the back of Laura's bikini top so when Laura rolled over the top was left behind. Lotion was squirted on each nipple. Nancy covered Laura's nipples with the palms of her hands and squished the lotion. She rubbed the lotion in circles down around Laura's breast.

John's eyes went wide with what he was seeing grandma doing to his mother's breast. Undoing and unzipping his pants he freed his raging hard-on. He started stroking slowly watching grandma rubbing around his mother's breast. This was wilder than anything he could have imagined. John couldn't remember a time when he was harder than he was then viewing his grandma rubbing his mother's breast.

Laura moaned softly with the oil rubbing around her breast. It was feeling wonderful and erotic. She remembered back to when the guys were gone on their hike and her mom and she had some personal time together. The pleasure came quicker this time and without the trepidation that was present when her mom seduced her. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasure of her mom massaging and rubbing her breast and skin.

John enjoyed the vision of his mom's beautiful breast being rubbed with lotion. He slid his hand up and down his stiffness. He was not going to last long with the erotic site he was watching by the pool. Then it dawned on him he was not prepared for squirting in his grandma's room. He had nothing to catch his cum that threatened to erupt. John jumped up and ran to the bathroom, knocking over the desk chair. He groaned as he stood over the toilet and stroked fast with the vision in his mind of his grandma and mother at the pool. His cock exploded and he heard the splash of his semen hitting the water as he climaxed.

Nancy had an evil grin when she heard the muffled sound of the chair falling over as John jumped up from the computer in her room. She tweaked Laura's nipples stimulating her. Nancy slid one hand down and rubbed her own thigh slowly while caressing and fondling Laura's nipples. Had John really been watching what was happening? Nancy had to find out for sure and see if she can do something about it.

John went up to his room and looked out the window. Grandma and mom where still at the pool with Laura on her back breast exposed. What he had read of the stories that grandma had on her favorites list gave him new thoughts of his mom and grandma. Looking at them in a new light he saw them as more than just beautiful but also as very sexy. The erection that had subsided from squirting into the toilet quickly returned with vigor. This is wrong he thought. How could he be thinking of his own mother sexually? Everything that he had heard and been taught has said things like that were wrong but he couldn't help himself with what grandma had on her computer and watching them at the pool.

Nancy squirted lotion all over Laura, on her breast, tummy and legs. Then she said, "Laura I have to check on something you better rub the lotion in yourself." Nancy left Laura to rub the lotion into her own skin. Walking into the house quietly she checked on her room and found the chair at the computer toppled over backward like someone had jumped up quickly. She was also pleased to see that John had looked at the favorite stories she had on Literotica. Nancy smiled thinking that the idea of thinking of his mom and her sexually most likely was planted in his mind.

Nancy's bare feet helped her move through the house unheard by John. When she arrived at the door to his room she found him looking out the window toward the pool. With his attention riveted on the scene below she was able to walk up behind him with John noticing. Looking around him she saw Laura rubbing the lotion around her breast. There was a visible darker color between her legs in the material of her bikini.

Nancy removed her bikini and moved behind John. Slipping her hands around him she grabbed his stiff member. John jumped back surprised that she was there and felt her breast press into his back. They burned hot against his back. "Need some help with this John?" Nancy held his hardness and slid her hands up and down the length of it.

"Your mom is very sexy isn't she John? She has wonderful tits and they are so nice to suckle on too. She has smooth sexy legs too."

Nancy stroked him slowly as she talked about how sexy his mom was. She felt his penis jump as she talked and stroked Laura was right that his cock was about the same as the 8"dildo they had fun with while they guys were out on their hike. Nancy needed to feel how it felt more than with just in her hands. She moved against him rubbing her body and hard nipples against his back.

She whispered in his hear, "let's go to your bed."

Nancy gently pulled him toward his bed. John was so aroused that if he was going to have any resistance it quickly faded. Nancy moved in front of him and John had his first view of his grandma in all her naked glory. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, "OH WOW." She pushed him back onto the bed. Lifting each foot she pulled off his shoes and then grabbed the bottom of his pants and slid them off. Caressing her hands up his legs she stroked over the bulge of his manhood in his boxers. Fondling his balls and the length of his penis she reached the waist of his boxers and quickly pulled them off.

Such a lovely young man she thought as she looked at his stiff member. Nancy lay against his legs and slowly slid up them rubbing his skin with her breast. His cock and balls slid against her breast as she moved up his body. Nancy unbuttoned his shirt as she slide up over him. Soon her nipples were grazing lightly over the skin of his chest which caused him to shiver with excitement. Laura let her weight rest on John hugging him both feeling the warmth of the other.

"John you feel wonderful!"

Nancy rocked her hips slowly rubbing her wet lips up and down against his balls and along the length of his rock hardness. Her wetness making John wet too. Soon both were slippery with her juices. Nancy rolled her hips to feel his length slide up and down between the swollen lips of her woman hood. The head rubbed against her clitoris. She pressed harder against John with the pleasure ever building between them. Nancy felt the head strumming against her clit playing a sweet melody of pleasure.

Nancy and John started kissing. Nibbling each other's lips and growing more passionate with their kisses as time passed and the erotic pleasure climbed. Tongues slipped into the other's mouth and started playing. They had deep passionate kisses between grandmother and grandson. The lovers moved against each other as they rubbed their bodies sensually together. Nancy rocked faster against John's cock. She loved the head sliding up and down between her pussy lips and over her clit. It had been so long since she had felt a hard penis sliding against her like this.

A roll of her hips moved the head of John's cock lower and it popped into her slippery waiting pussy. In one smooth stroke he slipped completely into her.

Nancy, "Groan SSSSigh."

John, "AAAAAA OOHHH"

NOTHING had ever felt better to either of them as he entered and filled her with his raging erection. They both stopped moving and held each other. The sheer pleasure of their union was beyond description. Nancy's body was quivering as she lay on John. John's hips were jerking without trying as Nancy quivered on him. John held his grandma in a tight hug. Nancy held her grandson in her arms. Heads were nuzzled together.

Nancy started rocking her hips and sliding John in and out of her. She gripped her kegel muscles around him as he slipped in and out. John started matching her push down with his push up. Their breathing became heavy with moans and sighs of pleasure. Nancy increased her speed rocking harder on John. It had been so long since she had a real lover and now with John she couldn't have asked for a better love. Moving faster Nancy climaxed and squirted hot juices over John.

Nancy didn't stop and sat up on John straddling him and rocking hard on his wet body and cock. Her hands held onto John's chest for support. John reached up and caressed and fondled Nancy's breast. He rolled her nipples between his fingers and pulled on them. The sexual pleasures were so very intense for both of them. They became as one together.

"John, suck my breast." Nancy said as she leaned to him and offered her nipple for John. He took her nipple between his lips and started kissing and sucking. John nursed on her breast making Nancy moan. He caressed her thighs and hips as she rocked on him. They were lost to the world around them. Their world was focused between them and the loving sex they were having.

Down at the pool Laura had dozed a little. Waking still with her top off and no one around she began to wonder where her mother had gone. She remembered Nancy saying she was going to check on something and be back soon. So where was her mom? Putting her top on and walking into the kitchen her mom wasn't to be found. Laura looked around the first floor of the house and found no one. Ok where could she be? Laura thought she could ask John if he had seen or knew where his grandma had gone. She climbed the stairs to John's room and entered the door.

"John have you seen... OH MY LORD!"

Laura saw a shocking sight she thought she would never see. Her mother was straddling her son and riding him. John was sucking hard on his grandma's breast and thrusting up into her. Laura almost fainted and fell back against the door frame. How her mom could be doing that with John? He was still only a boy right? He was her little boy. Laura stared at the couple before her. She had not seen other's having sex before let alone them being her own mother and her son. This trip to grandma's had been filled with many first.

Nancy sat up on John and leaned back with her hands on his legs. She rocked hard on his raging cock. Moaning and panting for breath in the heat of the incest sex. Nancy's breast bounced and jiggled. The nipples pointed to the ceiling and looked to be almost half an inch and the areolas were a little pinker than her breast and raised like they were little breast.

John's member was only briefly seen as Nancy rocked hard on his lap. The full length was never visible with her keeping him deeply inside her. John thrust up into his grandma groaning with eyes closed and not knowing he was being watched now by his mother. He held onto her hips pulling her tighter to him, if that were possible. He matched her movements perfectly thrusting in when she rocked down.

Laura's face became flush. Was she flush with excitement or flush from the shock of her mother being with her son. Her mind flashed to the ride to grandma's and the feel of his penis during the trip and the feel of the dildo her mom had fucked her with saying wasn't it a lot like John's? No this is all wrong she shouldn't be thinking like that and what she was watching then should not be happening. Her own mom should not be fucking Laura's son. That was incest but she couldn't take her eyes off them.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Trip to Grandma's Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds