• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 04

Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 04

Sara was awake before she opened her eyes. She was feeling well-rested, relaxed and very comfortable... which lasted the 20 seconds it took her brain to remember where she was. Her eyes flew open and she looked around the room in a panic. "What the hell am I doing here? Oh god...," she sobbed as she put her hands to her face and her brain scrambled at the memory of everything that had happened yesterday. She shut her eyes tight and tried to block it all out. Curling her legs up to her chest however, the soreness and aching between her legs left no doubt that the memories were real.

After having fucked Sara the night before with the expert help of his bi friend, Lucas had ordered her to put her robe on and go back to her room. As she was getting up and reaching for her robe, Lucas reached out and stroked her incredibly sore nipples. "Your cunt was everything I knew it would be," he said. "Watching you come while Ty licked your pussy, especially after you protested so much... that was well worth the money I spent on you. The rest of what you're gonna do for me, that's just a bonus at this point." His voice was almost tender as he gently pinched her painful nipples on more time. "Now go get some rest, you've had a long day and I need you in top shape."

Sara had left the room completely appalled at what she had been forced to let happen to her in there, and in how her body had reacted. Her arousal level since she landed on the island was higher than she had ever experienced before. Stress... it had to be a factor of her being so stressed as she learned that she was to live on this island and be fucked everyday by a stranger. Sara had read that some woman have an opposite reaction to stress than the logical one of shutting down and they instead get turned on – perhaps from the adrenaline?

"That has to be it," Sara thought as she stepped into the shower in her bathroom, hoping to wash away some of her shame. "I just need to calm down, I can't give him the satisfaction of thinking I'm liking this," she thought. Though as she put her hand on her lower belly to press against the soreness of the muscles in her pelvis that was there because she came twice with such intensity, she had to admit to herself at least that her body had definitely approved. "Has to be the stress," was her last thought as she fell into bed and a surprisingly deep sleep.

This mornig, noticing that the sun was fairly bright outside on the pool, Sara realized that it must be kind of late. She got up to go to the bathroom and again felt the effects of last night. As she walked around the end of the bed toward the bathroom she found a note on the bench, along with a bathing suit and what appeared to be workout clothes. Holding up each set Sara noted that there didn't seem to be much to either outfit but at least they were clothes.

"Good Morning, Ms. Samms. I trust this morning finds you rested and satisfied. That was quite a show you put on last night. I am looking forward to future performances. Alas, I am unavailable for most of the day so you have it to yourself. James will bring you breakfast at 9:30 and lunch at 12:30. You are to spend the day enjoying the pool and working out in the gym (just to right of the pool.) I expect you to maintain yourself while you are here. Spend at least 1 hour in the gym. And don't get sunburned Sara, you are already so sensitive. The rules remain the same as yesterday, keep your hands off your cunt."

Sara again felt a flutter in her stomach of supreme embarrassment that came from knowing what had happened the previous day. And if she was being honest, a twinge between her legs at the frankness and control in the note. No one had ever referred to her pussy as a "cunt" before, and certainly none of her other lovers had claimed they owned it.

Continuing on to the bathroom, Sara showered and brushed her teeth then came back to put on the bathing suit. There was no cover of any kind, just the suit so she guessed that would have to do. Stepping outside the sliding glass door she found a delicious looking breakfast. After eating the fruit and granola, Sara jumped into the pool. She loved to swim and her muscles and tender parts could use some soaking After a half hour of swimming slowly around the pool, Sara decided she would feel better if she worked out, as was "suggested" in the note. Since she routinely spent 90 minutes or more exercising everyday, the order to "maintain" herself would not be one she found difficult to follow.

By one o'clock, when Sara walked back up to her little patio to find a beautifully laid table, she was actually feeling pretty good. The small private pool and patio, as well as the workout space, were beautiful and tranquil. The setting was just about perfect. Post lunch, Sara stripped out of her bathing suit and laid down on the bed to rest her eyes.

Two hours later when Sara awoke for the second time that day, she once again found clothes on the bench at the end of the bed. "Who the hell comes in here that quietly?" she thought. "I must have been more tired than I knew." This outfit was also accompanied by a note.

"Ms Samms – please come to my office when you have awakened and are dressed. I trust you remember the way."

Sara examined the clothes. She was given another half tank top, white this time, but the outfit also contained a short flouncy skirt similar to a tennis skirt. Of course, there were no undergarments of any kind. Realizing that it was definitely more clothing than she had been given up until this point, she put the outfit on almost eagerly. Following the other directions caused her much greater trepidation however. She didn't want to go into that office; she didn't want to see Lucas anywhere. Reminding herself that she needed to reduce her stress, not make it greater, she took several deep breaths and then set out to find Lucas in the office.

Knocking softly on the door, Sara waited to hear Lucas call "Come in." She could tell upon opening the doors that Lucas wasn't alone in the office as she heard several voices. Her stress level immediately skyrocketed.

"Sara, about time you got up. I trust you had a good nap. I guess we wore you out more than we knew," Lucas stressed the "we" part as he grinned at her. "Come over here, and let me show you to a couple of my business associates."

Sara walked over to Lucas behind the desk, already afraid of what he meant by "show you to". It didn't take long for her fears to be realized. Lucas stood up from his desk chair as she reached him. "Devin. Kyle. This is Sara," he said to the two men sitting in front of his desk. They were both in there mid to upper 30's, around the same age she guessed as Lucas. Both wore dress shirts, with their ties loosened and sleeves rolled up, their suit jackets hanging on the backs of their armchairs. They appeared to have finished conducting whatever business they had with Lucas.

"As I mentioned earlier Sara just arrived yesterday. It's taking her a little time to learn the ropes of her new position... or should I say positions," Lucas said and smiled deviously at his joke. "Ms. Samms, show Devin and Kyle your tits," he ordered. Startled once again by the suddenness and vulgarity of the order, Sara hesitated. Lucas reached over and yanked the top up, causing her breasts to spring out the bottom. The air conditioning and her embarrassment assured that her nipples were rock hard. She looked at the two men in front of her; they both wore large and lecherous smiles.

"Nice rack," the man named Kyle said, as the other one, Devin, put his hand to his lap. "You appear to be quite happy here Ms. Samms," Kyle continued while he gazed greedily at her nipples. "I guess Luke is treating you right."

Before she could stop herself, Sara blurted out in her most sarcastic voice, "Of course, he's been a perfect gentleman."

While that brought a laugh from the visitors, Lucas grabbed Sara around the upper arm. "Ah there's that smart mouth I was telling you boys about. She's having a hard time learning to control it," he said as he dragged Sara by the arm over to the desk chair. "Perhaps its time for some consequences." He sat back down in his big leather desk chair and pulled her forward across his lap. Lucas pushed his chair back from his desk and then swiveled it sideways. By doing this he gave Kyle and Devin a perfect shot of her naked ass and pussy. "I've been promising Ms. Samms some smacks on this white ass of hers. This'll just take a minute."

While she was laying across his lap, Lucas reached up with his left hand and grabbed a hold of one of her exposed nipples. They were so sore and swollen from the day before, that just that caused Sara to groan. Lucas continued to roll the nipple between his finger and thumb as he flipped her skirt up on to her back. "I believe I owe you three smacks from yesterday alone and the one you just earned," he said as he reached back and laid a hard smack against her right cheek. Sara hollered and lurched forward, which caused Lucas to pull on her nipple harder. "Just 3 more to go kitten, " Lucas said as he slid his hand down her ass and cupped her pussy. He gave her lips a squeeze, then pulled back and struck again. This time after the slap, he not only pulled her nipple but also slid two fingers into her cunt. And he laughed, "Sara, Sara, Sara... you're not supposed to enjoy this. Doesn't work as a very good punishment if you like it so much." And he smacked her again and he fucked her with his fingers again. And then one last time. Sara couldn't breathe – her ass hurt so bad but he had his fingers in her pussy and he was slowly sliding them in and out, twisting and probing before drawing them back out. "Such a lovely, tight wet hole you have, Ms. Samms."

"Look what I'm dealing with here boys," Lucas said as he pulled his wet fingers out of her cunt and held them up for the men to see. "She says she doesn't want it but she sure gets wet quick enough. Seems like such a waste," he said in a humor filled voice. "Devin – didn't you tell us at that stripper party in Vegas last year how much you liked eating pussy?" Lucas asked.

Devin responded, "Fuck yes. I love it. I'm about to blow a lode over here just watching you work her cunt. It's a beautiful view."

Lucas unceremoniously lifted Sara off of his lap. He stood, and controlling her by her upper arms, pushed her to front of the desk. "Sara has something she'd like to give you, Devin," Lucas said and positioned Sara so she was perched on the edge of the desk. "Sit on the desk, Ms. Samms, and show the boys how excited you are to see them."

Sara did as she was told and before she could even process how it had happened she was sitting on Lucas's desk, naked breasts and hard nipples jutting out and with her extremely wet pussy right in the faces of the men. "Here you go Devin, knock yourself out," Lucas said in husky voice. "But she's not allowed to come so don't be too good." All three men had massive erections visible through their pants.

"Damn, this the best business meeting I've ever had," Devin said as he moved his chair forward. Grabbing an ankle in each hand and placing her feet on the arms of his chair, Devin grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy toward his face. Sara was forced to lean back on her hands.

"Sara, tell Devin what you want him to do," Lucas ordered. Flush with shame and lust, Sara at first couldn't find her voice. But her sore ass reminded her that she didn't have a choice. "Lick my cunt, please," Sara said. "Fuck me with your tongue."As she said the words she felt her juices dripping down the crack of her ass.

Needing no more invitation, Devin went to work on her wet cunt. He licked her hard, lapping up all the juices she was producing. He didn't go as slowly as the woman from the night before but there was far more pressure and biting. When he moved up and started sucking on her clit, Sara tried not to moan. She tried to think of anything else but what this man was doing to her cunt. Then she looked up to see both Lucas and Kyle watching her and she shuddered with disgust...and she felt like she was about to explode. A deep moan escaped her throat as she threw her head back and pushed her feet against the chair, arching her back.

"Whoa, that's it Devin," Lucas said. "You're too good apparently, or she's too fucking sensitive," he laughed as the other man pulled back from her cunt, wiped his face on her inner thigh and scooted his chair back. "Well I've had a lot of practice," Kyle laughed. "But that is the juiciest twat I've licked in a long time. I'd like to get more of that one soon." Lucas nodded, "Yeah, soon. Anything for my best client. "

Turning to Kyle, Lucas said, "Well Kyle, your boss here got something. Seems only fair we get you taken care of. Ms. Samms, look at the erection your little performance up there has given Kyle. We can't have him leaving here unsatisfied. That'd be bad business." Lucas wore that cruel, sexy grin Sara had already grown to hate. "Get down on your knees and take care of that."

Sara started to protest. She hadn't laid eyes on this man until 15 minutes ago and now she was supposed to put him in her mouth? One look at Lucas told her she had better not hesitate further – though she wasn't sure how this could get any worse. Sara dropped to her knees and came face to face with Kyle's hard on. "Suck his dick, Sara," Lucas ordered. She reached out and grabbed Kyle's large cock and put the tip in her mouth. "You've got 5 minutes to get him off or there will be further consequences." Not wanting to find out what those would be, Sara shoved the man's dick all the way down her throat as she used her hands on the base of his penis.

She was just getting into a rhythm when Lucas said, "Wait. Stop." Both Sara and Kyle were startled and looked up at Lucas. "Come here," Lucas said as he grabbed her. "Kyle come sit on the couch," hes ordered, indicating the end of the couch.

Once Kyle was seated, Lucas pushed Sara toward that end. "Suck his dick from here," he said as he pushed her over the arm of the couch. As Kyle's shaft slid back through her lips, Sara felt the cold air on her cunt. "Spread your legs," Lucas ordered. Sara did as she was told, knowing full well that both of her holes were now stretched out to be fully visible.

She tried to concentrate on what she was doing because she feared Lucas's threat. But the rocking motion on her clit against the arm of the couch and Kyle's pulling on her nipples were causing her to come closer and closer to orgasm. Kyle too was about to come, well under the deadline, when she heard a zipper being pulled down. She dropped Kyle's dick as she swung her head around to see what was happening. The man let out a wail of protest. "Fuck, put that back in your mouth," Kyle moaned as grabbed her head to shove himself into her mouth. But not before Sara saw Lucas's cock. She whimpered with humiliation.

"I'm gonna give you something to whimper about Sara dear," Lucas said as without any hesitation he shoved his cock as far inside of her as he could manage. "Keep sucking that dick Sara, were going to have a merger of sorts," he laughed as he fucked her hard by pulling back and forth on her hips. The sound of Devin jacking off in the chair was burning in Sara's ears.

"Fucking one guy with your mouth and another one shoved up your cunt, with a third guy jacking off to your show," Lucas snarled as he pumped her harder. "And your cunt is tighter and wetter than any I've ever fucked. I guess I'm going to have to think of some other way to punish you, my little slut," Lucas said and he slapped Sara on the ass one more time. And an orgasm ripped through Sara as Kyle exploded in her mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 489 milliseconds