• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Farm Ch. 01

The Farm Ch. 01

12

I stood at the counter of a small cafe in the middle of nowhere in Appalachia waiting for my order to finally be taken. There was only one other person there, and yet it might as well have been a whole line. I sighed and folded my arms around me, and looked over the pastries for the third time. I heard the bells on the door ring as someone else came in, but kept my eyes on the redheaded woman behind the counter. She was slowly buttering a bagel as though she was painting a masterpiece. I wanted to jump behind the counter and grab it from her hand and do it myself, and imagined doing so.

"Come on," I muttered under my breath.

A very smooth voice from behind me broke me out of my fantasy and said, "They do take their time around here, don't they?"

I turned my head and looked up at the owner of that voice. He was about six feet, fit, had deep blue eyes, short, dark wavy hair, and olive skin. "Apparently," I replied.

"You're not from around here, are ya?"

"No, you?"

He shook his head, "No. I'm here on some business."

I nodded and watched as the waitress finally finished up and charged the man in front of me. She smiled as she bid him a good day, and then she looked at me and her smile quickly faded. I must have had "bitch" emanating from me.

"What can I get you?" she asked flatly.

"Just a large coffee, cream, and a poppyseed bagel, nothing on it."

She nodded her head and turned away to get my food.

"So, where are you from? By the way, I'm John." He held out his hand and I shook it, trying futilely to match his firm grip.

"I'm Vivienne."

"Nice to meet you, Vivienne."

"You too, John."

"What's that?" he asked as he looked down.

"What's what?" I asked, looking at the floor.

"No, not on the floor -- on your hand. That ring. Where'd you get it?"

I looked at the silver V ring with the tiny O shackle on my right ring finger and bit my lip. "Oh, this....I got it from a website."

"So you're sub-"

"-I don't think this is an appropriate conversation to have at the counter."

"We'll have to have it at a table, then. Can I join you?"

I was not expecting anyone in this town to know what the ring meant. I chose to wear it on my right hand when I wasn't owned, and my left when I was. It had been three years since I'd been officially owned. So how could I refuse? He was the best looking man I'd seen around since I'd arrived the day before. "Sure, why not?" I replied.

The waitress returned with my order and said, "That'll be $1.75."

"$1.75?"

"That's what I said," she sighed.

"Wow that's cheap."

I went into my bag for my wallet but John put his hand on my forearm and said, "I got it. ...Miss, add hers to mine. I'd like a large black coffee and a cheese danish."

"Please, we just met. I can pay for myself."

"No, allow me," he said as he put his hand on his chest and mock-bowed.

I smiled and said, "Fine. Thank you."

"Go find us a table. I'll be right there."

I took my things and sat down at a table next to the window, and watched as John paid for his food then turned and walked toward me. I looked away, out the window at the empty town square. John sat down and sipped his coffee.

"So, you're a slave?"

"I'm a submissive. I do still like to have a job, and exercise some autonomy."

"Have you ever done 24/7?"

"Not for a few years."

His eyebrows raised, "So no one owns you?"

"No. Sometimes for a night or a weekend, but I haven't found anyone who is right for me."

He leaned back in his chair and gazed at me. "Had it not been for the ring, I wouldn't have guessed."

I smiled, "That's why I wear the ring."

"But you seem so..."

"What?"

"Not submissive."

"I can be difficult. But I am naturally submissive in my personal relationships."

"Not a switch?"

"I tried it. I don't like it."

"What don't you like about it?'

"It feels awkward. I can't take myself seriously in that role. Are you a switch?"

"No. I'm dominant."

"Ever tried submitting?"

"Once or twice. But when I'm in that role, I can't take the other person seriously."

I lauged and he said, "I must have some good luck. I walk in here, meet a beautiful girl, and she just happens to be what I've been looking for."

"Well I know we're into the same lifestyle, but I wouldn't go that far. You don't even know me."

He leaned forward. "Can I get to know you?"

"Well I'm not here for very long. I'm leaving tomorrow, probably."

"But we're here now. What are you doing today?"

"I planned on going for a hike."

"What are you doing tonight, then?"

"Nothing."

"So tell me," he started, staring intently at me, "what brings you here? Where are you from?"

"New York, and I'm travelling across the country."

"Alone or with friends?"

"Alone." Shit. I didn't mean to say that."

"Why are you alone?"

That was an odd question for a stranger. He must have seen the look on my face and added, "No boyfriend?"

"No. ...Why?"

"A girl like you, travelling alone...could be dangerous."

"I'm a cop."

He looked surprised, and slowly chewed his danish as I took a bite of my bagel. "Where are you a cop?"

"New York."

"City?"

I laughed, "Yes, New York City."

"Wow."

"What?"

"How old are you?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just curious. This is how people get to know each other -- by asking questions."

"I'm 27. And you?"

"40."

"You are not 40."

"I am. I swear. I'll show you my license, officer," he teased.

I knew he didn't believe me. And I knew I couldn't lie to him. He was calmly looking through me, waiting for my admittance of guilt, as he chewed on his danish and sipped his coffee.

"I lied. I'm not a cop."

"Oh?" he said in mock-surprise.

I couldn't help but smile at that, and he smiled back but still managed to maintain a somewhat serious look.

"I'm really a pharmacist. I tell people -- men -- I just meet that I'm a cop because..."

He waited patiently for me to go on. He even leaned in closer. I kept smiling like a fool because I was so damn nervous.

"...Because I guess it makes me feel safer? Like they'll think twice. Men, I mean. Will think twice."

"Think twice of what?"

"Taking advantage of me."

He shook his head and leaned back, then put his hand on the table. I wanted to reach out and stroke the smooth skin on the back of it. "Do you feel safe with me?" he asked.

"I just met you."

"That's not an answer."

"Yeah it is."

"How so?"

"It's logic. I just met you, therefore why should I feel safe with you? What have you shown me to make me feel safe with you?"

"I'm not asking you logically about how you should feel. I'm asking you what you do feel."

"Hmm..."

He waited. I lowered my eyes but they kept darting back to his hand.

"I see you eyeing my hand, Vivienne."

"I know it's there as bait, John."

He smiled and left it on the table.

"I guess...I guess I feel safer than I think I should with you- because I just met you and you haven't really done anything to earn my trust, just like I haven't done anything to earn yours."

"But you have."

"How?"

"You told me you were lying and immediately told me the truth. What did I do to earn that?"

I put my hands against my temples in a V. "I don't know."

"This isn't calculus."

"Okay. You're trying to point out how you know I know how you make me feel safe, correct? I don't know how you do. But your point is that you know it, and I know it, so why don't I just let myself go and feel safe? That's my final answer. Can I have your hand now?"

A wide smile spread across his face and he opened his hand. I slipped mine in it. Immediately it was as though someone flipped on the ignition and sped me down a highway.

"So, do you feel safe?"

"Maybe I don't want to feel safe," I said, leaning in towards him. "Maybe I want to feel free."

He rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb slowly as we looked at each other. "What if I could make you teeter on the edge of both?"

"Then I'd say you're very talented. But a sense of physical safety is easy to achieve. Emotional safety is not."

"With some girls."

"Well you have to earn trust."

"True. But some girls like being emotionally unsafe. They like feeling ravished mentally."

"Yeah, and those are the girls I dole out meds to at the pharmacy."

He laughed at that.

"So, pharmacist, huh? Do you like it?"

"I'd rather be in a lab, but we take what we can get."

"No we don't. We take what we want. Why aren't you in a lab?"

"It's quite competitive and I have tuition to pay."

"So?"

"So...I needed to do something for money?"

"How long are you on vacation for?"

"Two weeks. Well, now 12 days."

"Well when you get back, start looking for the job you want. There are lots of places outside of NY."

"There are."

"In fact, if you have an internet connection where you're staying, you should look. I can help you."

"What do you know about pharmaceuticals?"

"Well...I don't know much. But I can tell you about locations. My job requires me to be peripatetic. I've been all over the country."

"So you're very successful, huh?"

"I'd say so," he grinned.

"Where is your permanent residence?"

"Florida."

"Ugh, Florida."

"Yeah, I'm looking to move."

"Where?"

"Who knows? Maybe New York."

I smiled and blushed.

"You're very cute when you blush." He lowered his voice, "I'd like to make you do that more...see your face turn red and flustered as I tease and torment you as you submit to me..."

My insides stirred and my face burned even hotter and he laughed. "I see my methods are already having an effect on you."

I grinned and replied, "Indeed."

We sat there in silence for a moment looking at each other. He sipped his coffee then asked, "So are you really going on your hike alone?"

"Why?"

"You're- look at you. Fit, lovely curves, long, wavy deep red hair, beautiful face- you shouldn't go alone."

"Thank you. But however attractive I may be to you isn't a reason for me to not go alone."

"Women have been going missing around here lately, and in the surrounding counties."

"How do you know that?"

"It's in the news. I'd offer to come with you but I uh...have to go see a man about a horse."

"I can defend myself, I'll be fine. So you haven't actually told me: what are you doing here?"

"I do contracting and surveying. One of my clients is looking to purchase land around here, for a factory."

"What client?"

"Confidential."

"Really? Why can't you disclose it?"

"Don't want to create any hype."

I looked up and saw the waitress staring at us. I frowned and she turned away and pretended to do some work.

"What is it?" asked John, turning to look where my eyes were looking.

"Nothing. She was just staring at us."

"Maybe she thinks we make a handsome couple."

I rolled my eyes and finished my bagel. He laughed.

"I should go. I wanna be back early."

"So soon?"

"Yes," I smiled.

"Let me take you out to dinner tonight."

That question slowed me down. "Why would-"

"-because I'm already holding your hand, you're lovely, and I'd like to get to know you better."

"I'm leaving tomorrow."

He shrugged. "That doesn't matter. Where are you staying?"

"At the motel up the road."

"I can pick you up there. Do you have a cell phone?"

He took out his phone and started spelling out my name.

"It's with a I-E-N-N-E."

"That's very pretty, Vivienne."

"Thank you, John."

We exchanged numbers and I left. As I got into my car I saw him watching me very intently. I felt like prey. I wondered to myself as I waved to him what had just come over me, and if I'd made a mistake.

It was about 11 o'clock when I reached a small creek in the woods, and I decided to sit down and rest in the warm sun. I found a rock and put my backpack down, and took off my shoes. I stuck my feet in the cold water and laid back, the sun beaming down on my face.

I hadn't seen a single person as I was hiking, which seemed odd to me since it was such a lovely day for it. If I lived there, I'd take advantage of it wherever I went.

I heard some rustling and turned my head towards the sound, but couldn't see anything. It was probably a small animal. I closed my eyes again.

Suddenly, the light of the sun that beamed through my eyelids was obscured by shadow. I opened my eyes to see three blond-haired, bearded men standing there, two of them husky, one of them thin.

One of the husky ones asked, "What're you doing in these woods, girl?"

My mouth was agape. I sat up but they pushed me back down. "What the fuck?!" I exclaimed.

"Answer our question."

"I'm hiking!"

"Don't look like hiking to me. Looks like sleeping."

"So what?"

"So...maybe we wanna sleep witcha," said the other husky man, laughing.

"Don't touch me...I'm a cop!"

"Oh? And where are you a cop?"

"New York."

"Well you're not in New York anymore. And guess what? We are gonna touch ya. Liam, grab her legs, I'll get 'er arms. Fred, pick up her bag."

I started screaming, "Get off me! Put me down! Get the fuck off me!"

Fred complained, "Why can't I be the one to carry 'er?"

Liam yelled, "Shut up Fred! You'll get a chance with 'er just like the rest of us."

Fred and Drew were the husky ones, and Liam was the thin one -- and to be honest, he was good looking, unlike the others. I turned my head towards Fred as he slung my backpack over his shoulder. It was like they knew I'd be there. I thought about John. What if he'd told them? What if-

My racing mind grinded to a halt as they stood me up and pushed me against a tree. Drew pressed his hand to my throat and flipped out a knife. I started shaking my head frantically. I screamed as he pressed the knife to my black tank top and in one motion cut it down the middle. He slid the cold steel underneath the center of my bra against my breastbone and sliced my bra open. I couldn't move for fear of running myself through on his knife. Drew undid my jeans and pulled them down, along with my panties. He shoved his bearded face in between my legs and inhaled.

"My, my, that is some nice, fresh pussy." He darted his tongue at my clitoris several times and then he stood up and started fondling my breasts, pulling and twisting my nipples, making them hard. I whimpered and closed my eyes as he started sucking on them.

They ripped my shredded clothes off me and then Liam pressed down on my shoulders and shoved me to my knees. He took out some rope and began tying me to the tree tightly.

When he was finished, Liam took a step back and looked at me and said, "Pa's gonna be real happy we found her. Just look at those nice big breasts -- what is she, a D?" He picked up my bra and checked the tag. "Yep. I was right. 36 D."

Drew undid his pants and took out his hard cock. He knelt down and got real close to my face, his hot breath burning my nostrils. "We're gonna take turns fuckin' yer mouth. And then, we're taking you to our farm."

Drew spread my legs apart and slid his fingers up my pussy.

"What's this? Yer wet! Liam, Fred, come feel this slut's cunt. She's moist already!"

I shook my head and shouted in protest as they took turns feeling my pussy. I was mortified, I couldn't believe it. I liked rough sex, I liked being tied up...I liked all sorts of kinky shit, but not like this, not in these circumstances. What was wrong with me?

Drew slapped my face several times lightly and said, "Yer gonna be a real good whore."

I turned my head away and he stood up and put his dick to my lips. "Open up."

I shook my head and turned it away.

"I said open your fucking mouth you slut!"

Liam pulled my hair hard, making me yelp. Just as I did so, Drew stuck his fat cock in my mouth.

He fucked my mouth hard, grunting and groaning as Fred and Liam stood there watching with their dicks in their hands, stroking themselves. Liam said, "I'm gonna fuck that pretty mouth. You want this cock in your mouth, bitch?"

Liam then knelt down beside me and stuck his hand between my legs. "Look how wet you are...you're one a those kinky bitches that likes this kinda stuff, aren't ya?"

"Mm-mm!" I shook my head with Drew's dick in my mouth.

Fred complained, "Why can't we fuck 'er? I wanna stick my cock in that pussy!"

Liam shouted, "You ask this every time, and every time we tell you the answer! No fucking the whores until they're tested!"

Fred muttered, "Looks clean ta me."

Liam spoke in my ear as he teased my clitoris with his index finger, "He's impatient. He sees a nice li'l piece like you and can't wait to get his nut off."

I started moaning on Drew's cock and Drew started fucking my mouth harder, gagging me. Liam whispered, "Yeah, you gonna cum, bitch?"

I shook my head and groaned and struggled against the rough bark of the tree. Liam put his other hand on my throat and forced me to stay still. I looked up towards the sky and started moaning. No, no, no, no, no! My legs started quivering and my orgasm shot through me. I was cumming on Liam's fingers.

"She's cumming! The bitch is cumming! We got ourselves a good one," said Liam excitedly. I groaned and then Drew groaned and shot his load inside my mouth. Liam whispered, "Swallow it, bitch."

I swallowed Drew's salty seed into my belly as his cock pulsated in my mouth.

"You like the way he tastes?" asked Liam as he put his hand around my throat. "Open your mouth, I wanna make sure you swallowed all of it."

I opened my mouth and he inspected it. He smiled and slapped my face lightly and said, "Fred, you're next."

Fred said, "God, I might just wind up bustin' all over the bitch's face!"

Liam laughed and said to me, "Fred gets real excited when we do this sorta thing."

I replied, "What? You mean when you have your way with unwilling women?"

Liam's face turned serious and he said, "You came, didn't you? Means you weren't unwilling."

"Are you fucking stupid?!" I yelled.

Liam smacked me hard and I cried out. "Don't you ever call me stupid, bitch -- 'specially when I got you on yer knees tied up."

Fred smacked my face with his dick, and I realized how small it was. I almost muttered that it was a disappointment but Fred stuck it in my mouth before I could say anything.

Fred didn't take long at all, thankfully. He thrust his small dick my mouth only a couple minutes before he pulled out and blew a heavy, thick load of cum all over my face. I was surprised.

"Such a big load for such a small cock," I said, looking him dead in the eye.

Liam and Drew laughed and Fred yelled, "Fuck you, you dumb bitch! Yer the one wearin' my cum!"

Next it was Liam's turn. Liam pressed his large cock to my lips and I took it in my mouth.

"Drew, play with 'er pussy. Get 'er to cum while she's suckin' my dick. Suck it, bitch!"

I started sucking it slowly and felt Drew's fingers start rubbing my clit. He said, "Damn this pussy's soppin' wet. You like this, girl?"

I didn't answer and kept sucking Liam's dick. Liam groaned and slowly thrust in and out of my wet mouth. I looked up at him and he started smiling at me.

Drew kept rubbing my clit and I started moaning. Liam growled, "Yeah...That's right, you're gonna cum with my dick in yer mouth. I think she's starting to like this. Look at how she's sucking my cock."

I couldn't help it. Drew was rubbing me hard and fast, and I felt my orgasm building inside me. My moans gave me away.

"Keep goin', Drew. She's gonna cum, I can see it in her pretty face. Come on bitch, cum with my dick in your mouth."

I shrieked and started cumming hard on Drew's fingers. Liam pulled out of my mouth and jerked his cock until he shot his load all over my face. Without even thinking, I licked it off my lips.

Liam smiled, "Yeah, you like the way I taste baby?"

I lowered my head, defeated. Liam untied me, picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Farm Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds