• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Xenomorph Intercourse Test 12

Xenomorph Intercourse Test 12

12

Author's Note: This a fan fiction based on the xenomorph alien creatures from the Alien movie franchise. I'm assuming the readers know what the aliens are and what they look like, along with knowledge of their anatomy and life cycle (eggs, facehuggers, queen, etc). As a result, I do not go into specifics about their appearance. If you don't know what they are, please feel free to watch any of the several movies featuring them from the past 35 years or go to google and search images for the term "xenomorph." This story is based off a drawing I found online of a big-titted xenomorph giving a blow job.

All Alien creatures in this story, along with any character names from the movies, are property of 20th Century Fox.

*

Chapter 1

"I'm not doing it! No way!" Cyan angrily folded his arms and shook his head, leaning back on the metal chair in the officer's conference room.

"Oh come on man! Don't be afraid." Ox, the black, massively muscular, head security officer pleaded.

"I don't think me having common sense means I'm afraid," Cyan glared back at Ox. "This is above my pay level. I work on microbes not those...things."

"Yes, you do, and you do a great job," Dr. Milani said as she gently placed her hand on his shoulder. Cyan looked to her hand then back up at the Doctor. Oh how Cyan wanted her pussy up so badly. He jacked off to her almost nightly.

"We have done this test 11 times now. There have been no injuries or deaths." Dr. Milani explained with a soft smile. Cyan couldn't help but look into her big light brown eyes as she spoke to him; her gentle voice calming his nerves temporarily.

Ox spoke up, "Yeah, Barry over there had a great time as the first tester. Then again he'll have sex with anything that walks, swims, and crawls -- dead or alive."

Barry, the creepy looking lab assistance spoke up before being interrupted by Ox. "Hey, that's not very -- "

"Anyway, the point is, don't be scared. You have nothing to fear. You're the 12th one. Got it?" Ox said as he forcefully patted Cyan's other shoulder, both startling him and causing him to lurch forward a bit. Cyan looked at Dr. Milani's gorgeous face and gulped.

"Ok so we got everything sorted out for tomorrow then?" asked Captain Lars as he entered the conference room, throwing his clipboard on the table. "Sign it."

Cyan just shook his head, "I don't know. This just seems so strange."

"Yeah? Well get over it. I've done it; Ox has done it, a few others too. We all lived. Just sign the document." The Captain commanded.

Dr. Milani spoke up, sitting next to Cyan, gently massaging his shoulder. "It'll be ok, I promise. We need at least 15 tests performed before we can approve her for use. We've done 11 so far and all were successful. Please trust me."

Cyan sighed heavily, he couldn't resist her. He believed everything she said, but couldn't admit that to himself just yet. He quickly glanced at her ample cleavage as discretely as he could.

"I can understand why you'd be nervous, based on their past uses and reputations, but I assure you everything will be fine," Dr. Milani explained.

"Ugh," Cyan grunted and looked away from Dr. Milani. He wanted her so bad. He was planning on having a cum session in his quarters tonight as he imaged her throwing her head back and running her hands through her long dark brown hair as she rode his cock to orgasm. However, tonight, the only thing he'd be thinking about is whether or not he would die tomorrow.

"Sign it. Now," ordered Captain Lars. Cyan glanced again at Dr. Milani. She was smiling softly as she nodded her head.

Cyan grabbed the pen, shaking his head, and signed the document. He threw the pen across the room and slid the clipboard over to the Captain.

"Good job, man. If you need any pointers, just asked that creep Barry." Ox said as he slapped Cyan's shoulder again.

"I'm in the same room, I can hear you." Barry spoke up, but no one paid attention.

Everyone left the room leaving Dr. Milani and Cyan alone. "Here, take this. It'll help you sleep tonight," she explained as she handed him a pill. She patted his shoulder and exited to the room. Cyan just watched her hips sway as she walked. He sighed and put the green pill in his shirt pocket.

Cyan got up and walked out of the conference room. He entered the bathroom to his right. He stood for a moment and looked in the mirror after he splashed some water on his face. He ran water through his brown buzz cut hair, he examined his face determining that he might as well shave for his last day alive, and he poked at a bicep poking through his shirt. At 5 foot 10 inches, he wasn't as huge as Ox, but perhaps Dr. Milani will let him take her to dinner when all this was over. He sighed and looked into his reflected blue eyes in the mirror.

"Tomorrow, I'm going to have sex with a xenomorph."

Chapter 2

The small science vessel, The Ripley, silently glided through the Oort cloud nearly a light year from the Sun. It was on its way to meet up with a research station orbiting the dwarf planet, Sedna. The vessel seemed more military-like than research oriented. There was quite a bit of weaponry on board. Each room had large plasma blasters mounted on the walls. Every single personnel were required to train in firearms and carry one on their person at all times.

The onboard weaponry was probably a safety precaution due to the nature of the research being done on the ship. Nearly 110 years after a failed attempted to clone and breed xenomorphs as weapons, a small team of scientists have successfully mapped their alien genome. They have tested and discovered which genes can control which behaviors. The inclusion of certain human genes in their gene sequence has allowed scientists to create xenomorphs that were actually docile. It was taken a step further and boundaries were pushed. In the coming decades, more human-like qualities began to emerge. The xenomorphs, at first, behaved in a way a domesticated dog might; playful, friendly, loyal, and so on. On the Sedna research station, some of these creatures were so highly trained or genetically altered with human genes that they would actually sit at a table and imitate human behavior.

As is the case with all limits -- scientists kept pushing them. No longer were the xenomorphs bred using human bodies, they could be created in a lab. There was no longer a need for a queen, eggs, or facehuggers. After several decades their appearance was shockingly different than what most would expect. So much so, that a new business strategy arose. A business that didn't specialize in the sale of the aliens as servants, or other laborers, but of sexual partners for those that have "interesting" tastes. They could still be considered terrifying in appearance; they were still usually jet black, with a slimy exoskeleton, but there was something different now -- something familiar about them.

To release a xenomorph sex partner as a "product" they needed to be tested, which included intercourse with its target market -- humans. Based on fears and concerns of the creature's past, extensive testing was performed. Every test was documented and every test subject submitted a detailed report. Though there hasn't been a human death at the hands, tail, acidic blood, or jaws, of a xenomorph in 30 years, no stone could be left unturned. Hence, the long and extensive testing process. Cyan would be the 12th male to have intercourse with the particular xenomorph aboard The Ripley.

The evening hours were quiet on board The Ripley. The ship was on auto-pilot and there was no movement of personnel or equipment in the grey, metallic, hallways.

Captain Lars was snoring soundly in his bed. Barry was in his quarters a few doors down jacking off to some strange and questionable material. A few doors down from him Ox was taking a shower. He reached down and picked Dr. Milani and slammed her against the shower wall. She moaned in ecstasy as Ox pummeled her pussy into submission as the steam from the hot shower encased them both. Across the hall and a few doors down, Cyan lay wide awake in his bed thinking about the next day. He looked over to the table next to his bed at the green pill. He snatched it and swallowed it without water. He sighed and tried to remember this has been done 11 times before and that he would be ok. He fell asleep a few minutes later.

A couple decks below the living quarters there was a large, dark, room, similar to a cargo hold. There was a twin bed near the corner and a large round switch on the wall behind the bed. There was something else in that room and it was waiting patiently.

Chapter 3

"Did you sleep good?" Dr. Milani asked Cyan as she placed a heart rate monitor around his arm. He was sitting on an exam table in a white hospital gown. He was wearing nothing underneath.

"Yeah," he replied while looking forward so he could avoid staring at Dr. Milani's cleavage.

"Great. There, the heart monitor is in place. Remember, your heart rate will be higher, but if it gets too high, we'll have guards enter the room and get you out."

"So no one will be watching me and...it?"

"Nope. Guards will be at the entrance but no one will be watching. She performs better with privacy." Dr. Milani explained.

"She?"

"Mmhmm. You are into females right?"

"Yes, yes, I just thought it was more of an 'it' than a 'she'."

Dr. Milani just smiled, "No she is definitely a she! Her name is Xena. Not very original, I know, but Xena the Xenomorph sounds cute. Right?"

"Uh, ok. Yeah I guess it does," Cyan looked downward to the floor. "Hey Doc, do you think if I survive this, then maybe I could take you to dinner? Kinda like to celebrate?

Dr. Milani chuckled, "Sure. I think that'd be nice."

A few moments later Cyan was standing at a doorway with two guards on either side. The guards simultaneously flipped a switch on each side of the door causing it to open. Cyan peered inside and saw a brightly lit hallway, about 10 feet long, with another door at the end. That door had a window on it, about 4 feet tall and 2 feet wide. Cyan approached and looked inside to the dark room. He couldn't see anything.

"Press the button to your left when you're ready to enter," said a guard from behind him. They quickly closed the door behind Cyan, startling him. He took a deep breath and pushed the button. The windowed door in front of him slid to the left into the wall. He stood in the open door way, not moving. After a few seconds he slowly stepped in. He was startled yet again when the door slammed shut behind him. He could see out into the brightly lit hallway. There was no going back he thought as he turned back around to the dark room. His eyes slowly adjusted and he could see something on the wall. It was a round object, about 6 inches in diameter, and was glowing orange. It was illuminating a small bed right below it. He moved slowly toward the bed.

"I'll be ok, I'll be ok, this has been done before, no one has died, no one had died," he kept telling himself as he inched closer and closer to the bed. He sat on it and looked back to the door. He sat and waited.

Then an odd thing happened -- nothing. Cyan kept waiting and waiting and waiting there alone in the dark room. He'd stare back at the door, looking into the hallway; he'd examine the light source behind the bed. He couldn't tell what the thing was. Perhaps it was just something for mood lighting. He simply shrugged and continued waiting.

"Mood," he thought. "I'm certainly not in the mood. Maybe it, I mean 'she' got shy. Maybe she's not here today. Maybe she escaped and will kill all of us in a matter of hours. 'Xena the Xenomorph,'" he rolled his eyes and after a 30 minute wait, he lay back on the bed looking up into the darkness.

That's when he heard it. A scratching sound that came from above. But not above him and the bed, the sound came back toward the entrance of the room. Cyan propped himself on his elbows and gulped as he look back toward the windowed door. He heard the sound again. Something was there, but he couldn't see it. He heard it again; it sounded more like something with sharp claws was crawling on a padded surface of some kind. "That must be her..." he thought. Then he saw something that made his heart rate increase and sweat bead up on his forehead.

A tail - a large, skeletal, spiny tail uncoiled into view directly in front of the window. He could only see the silhouette of it, but he could make out the vertebrae and something else; something that made him miss home, miss his mother, miss a good meal. It was something that also made him thankful for living the 29 years he's lived so far. At the end of the silhouetted tail he saw an instrument of death. It was a long, slightly curved, spike. It looked like a foot long dagger used for spilling intestines or impaling some poor soul.

Cyan couldn't take his eyes off the coiling tail. Then he saw it, he saw her. As if in slow motion, she glided down from where she had been perched, landing with a soft thud sound. She had been right above the entrance to the room the entire time. She was crouched on her knees at first. Cyan could make out the four tube-like protrusions right behind her shoulders. He could also make out the shape of her head. Chills went down his spine, because he knew that at the front of the long, maybe 3 feet, dome-like head was another instrument of death. He knew what those metallic-like teeth could do. He knew that their inner jaws could smash through a person's chest or skull like it was nothing.

Cyan, unblinking, simply watched. She crouched for several minutes; her large domed head moving ever so slightly. He could see it shimmering, the saliva or slime or whatever it was that they seemed to be covered with was reflecting the light coming in from the windowed door behind her. The she slowly stood and Cyan was shocked at what he saw.

"Whoa," he thought as he watched the silhouetted creature rise to her feet. "What have scientists been doing to these things?"

The alien stood for several minutes facing toward Cyan as he lay on the bed about 20 feet away. Cyan stared, unable to look away, as she slowly started to approach him. Her silhouetted body was tall, thin, and an hourglass. He could see what looked to be two large breasts bulging out at the side. He saw nice shaped thighs and was totally hypnotized by the way her hips swayed seductively as she walked.

"Is she a bikini model or an extraterrestrial killing machine?" he thought as she got closer and closer with each step. He forgot to be afraid for a moment, and then quickly realized she was standing next to his bed. He looked up at her 7 foot frame and crawled to the edge of the bed, almost falling off. He tried to calm himself and relax. He knew that whatever sensory organs xenomorphs had that hers were focused on him. He could see her thighs and abdomen in the soft orange glow of the light source behind the bed. He could see the shiny, black, armored, exoskeleton plating. The plating looked different too. It was arranged in a pattern resembling human musculature. Abs, side oblique muscles, quadriceps and so on. His fear returned when she moved. She did something he wasn't expecting. She sat on the bed.

Chapter 4

Cyan, with his eyes wide, still propped up on his elbows watched the xenomorph. She was actually sitting on the bed, looking at him. After a few minutes she raised her 4-fingered hand. It had two, fused, long fingers and 2 thumb-like fingers on each side. She extended what could be considered an index finger and touched his shoulder. She rested her clawed finger there and then slowly dragged it down his torso. She barely used any force at all as the gown he was wearing remained intact. She scooted closer on the bed toward him. Cyan could make out her mouth in the dull orange light; it was dripping with watery fluid. She extended her index finger again except this time she lightly traced his cheek with it. He was totally confused at this point.

This creature, Xena, scooted closer on the bed to Cyan's upper body. He thought perhaps she'd trace his face again with her claw. Except this time she suddenly punched the light source above the bed causing another light on the ceiling, directly above the bed, to come on. Cyan was so startled by her fast movements and what he saw illuminated by the light that he nearly jumped off the mattress.

There she was, Xena in all her glory. She hissed at him and slowly opened her mouth to reveal her second inner mouth; both were dripping fluid off the grey, metallic-looking teeth. Her large black dome extended back behind her. He saw the four tube structures behind her shoulders, two on each side. Her exoskeleton shimmered in the light and the armored plate followed human musculature. The plating was organic and looked as though it was muscle itself. Then Cyan noticed something else, something he only saw as a silhouette earlier. She had breasts. At least they were shaped like them. They were actually nice too. They were black like the rest of her and were very smooth and perfectly round, not plated; they appeared as though they were soft tissue. The only plated or exoskeleton-looking part of her breasts was the areolas and nipples.

Cyan was more curious and amazed than horny. He actually wasn't horny at all. He was laying there on his bed looking at an extraterrestrial species that has been known for killing everything in sight. Except this particular one, and possibly more like it, was definitively feminine in appearance and actually from the neck down had a fairly nice body. "Wow," he thought as he stared at Xena's tits.

Xena moved again. She brought her large hand to Cyan's face and lightly, just barely, grazed it with her two large fingers. She hissed at him again, and leaned down. Cyan was paralyzed with fear and curiosity. She brought her frontal dome area to Cyan's right temple. He looked directly into her mouth, as it dripped onto his chest, and watched the second inner mouth slowly open and shut. She was nuzzling him.

Xena sat back up and ran her large hand slowly down Cyan's torso. He was starting to get slightly aroused at this point. Xena then lurched forward quickly, startling Cyan again. She reached up and grabbed her own breast and brought it inches away from his mouth. She hissed at him and he just stared at the large black tit in front of his face. She hissed again and he figured out was she was doing. He smiled awkwardly and kissed the nipple. It was hard, like her exoskeleton, but was nice and hard a larger opening than with humans. He kissed it again. It wasn't so bad he thought. She hissed at him again and this time Cyan got brave. He licked her nipple. It was so hard, like some sort of plastic, but it was great! He kept licking at it until she hissed at him again. He looked up at her and she let go of her breast. She leaned forward a bit, her tit dangling in his face, and Cyan slowly reached up to grab it with one hand. It was heavy, smooth, and rubbery, not hard like her nipple. There was a slight coating of fluid on it, but he didn't care at this point. He was actually pretty impressed by what the genetic engineers have done. She hissed again, he understood what she wanted. He quickly stuck her nipple in his mouth.

Cyan sucked hard, and sucked greedily. His mouth attempted to cover as much of her two inch diameter areola as possible. He sat up on the bed and grabbed her other tit, massaging it as he sucked hungrily at the other one. This was amazing he thought. He kept going for several minutes until Xena pushed him back on the bed, hard. He lay there looking up at her thinking that maybe he went too fast. His fear was quickly eliminated when she tore off his gown. She clutched at the loose side and with her claws tore it off his body like it was nothing. He lay there naked in front of her with a rock hard erection. It was her turn to explore.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Xenomorph Intercourse Test 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds