• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Bad Teacher: Living Together Ch. 03

Bad Teacher: Living Together Ch. 03

1234

I'm most grateful for BGMISFUN's editing. It's not an easy task to clean up my mistakes ;-) hetup

*****

As our families were informed of our relationship and had accepted it, Carmen, Eva and I really began to live as a family. I still went to college and did great there, while Carmen got some new friends as she attended various social events with other housewives. We were really happy and almost never heard from Peter.

Our relationship blossomed and Carmen was clearly head over heels in love with me. I was still fascinated by the fact that I had seduced my best friend's married mother. I don't know if I loved Carmen with all my heart, but my dick was definitely in lust with her hot mature body. It demanded release numerous times a day and Carmen was always willing to help.

After some time, it became clear to me that Carmen was quite insecure about my affections towards her. She sometimes displayed a jealous side of her, when she picked me up on campus. I started to notice it was always present, when she saw me talking with some of the hot coeds before I got into the car. I didn't say anything about it for some time, but stored the information in my brain for later use.

Even though I lived off campus, I attend a lot of parties and at one of them I got lucky. Not lucky as in getting to fuck a hot coed, that was always a given as a lot of the girls flirted with me, clearly stating their interest in getting to know me better.

No, I got lucky because I overheard a conversation between a math student and an athletic student. They were talking about a computer program they had developed, which could help coaches analyze opponents' strategy without a lot of data for football games. They were ecstatic because they had been offered $15,000 for the program by an investment group. I was in a business class, where one of the assignments was to set up a company and here I saw a chance for some interesting possibilities. I introduced myself to the two students. Tom was a nerdy math and computer guy, while Stan was into sports and had the skinny build of a long distance runner. At first they were cautious but soon they explained their ideas to me. I was in awe about the description of their program and could see it had great potentials. But their business sense was ridiculously bad as they were willing to part with the program for the $15,000. They agreed to meet with me the next day and I saw a chance to take charge of their idea.

The next day we met on campus. Tom and Stan explained the basics of the program to me and I saw huge potentials. We talked for some time and I told them how impressed I was with the program but how unimpressed I was with the idea for them to sell it for $15,000. Then I pitched them an idea about setting up a company, where we could develop their idea even more. I would use my inheritance from my grandfather for start-up cost and we would not develop the program for coaches, but turn it into apps for fantasy players. With minimal efforts the program could help the fantasy players set the team. Tom and Stan were smitten by my idea and told me it would be quite easy to make the apps for smart-phones.

A week later we met again. I showed them my business plan and they was hooked on the idea. I had put up $20,000 of my own money, $20,000 of my father's money and $20,000 of Carmen's money. Both Carmen and my father had been interested in investing as I sold the idea to them. The owner structure of the company was maybe the hardest sell to Tom and Stan, as they each would get 15% of the shares, while Carmen and my dad would both get 7.5% and I would hold onto 55% of the shares. But I explained I had put up my own money and would work hard on the business side of their idea, so I had to have the majority. After some time Stan and Tom accepted it and a month later the apps were ready. I had developed a plan for spreading the apps, where we gave away the first 100 for free, targeting some of the fantasy players who weren't doing so well. The app helped them and soon it became one of the most downloaded apps for smart-phones. It spread like a virus and soon we were raking in the money. Stan and Tom developed similar apps for basketball, baseball, soccer and hockey. It became a great success and we worked in some details, which made it easy to gloat to your friends on Facebook and Twitter. I don't want to go into details about the business, but let's just say that the growths in profit were exponential.

-

Even as I worked on setting up the company and studying for finals and so on, my private life also prospered. Carmen was impressed with my business sense and we still fucked like minks. But it became clear to me she was frightened that the age-difference between us would ruin our relationship.

One evening we were cuddling in the sofa, when Carmen turned her head around and look up into my eyes, "Do you love me, Ryan?"

"Of course, babe," I just replied, knowing she would express her fears about the age-gap.

"I love you so much, but I'm also very afraid. Just look at our relationship. In a few years you'll be tempted to walk away from me."

"Relax, Carmen, I'm your man."

"I know you're my man now, but think ahead 5 years. Will you still love me?"

Addressing Carmen's insecurities, I looked into her eyes and said, "You're my soulmate. I'm with you because I want to, and not because I'm forced into this relationship. Ask yourself: Does it feel right? Do you love me? If the answers are yes, then nothing else really matters, not now and not in 5 years."

A tear rolled down Carmen's chin and I picked it up with my finger and licked it off.

"Oh Ryan, it feels right and I love you so much. I'm euphoric about our relationship, but I'll have to admit, I can't help but worry about the impact the age-difference between us could have on our long-term future. How can I be sure you'll not go out and find a young girlfriend and get out of here?"

"Nothing is certain in this world, princess, and the truth is we don't know what's going to happen. We're loving this moment right now. We make each other happy. But what has brought all this on?"

Carmen was silent before she said blushing, "I'm jealous about the coeds on campus. They are so young and beautiful. And before we moved here I also had to share you with some of the girls in high-school. Now I'm just afraid you'll grow tired of me and turn to the young coeds."

"I'll never grow tired of you, but I'm very worried about your jealousy. If we don't take it seriously it could ruin our relationship. I'm aware of the fact that you'll be left devastated if our relationship would end. I have noticed it for some time and thought about it and come to an idea."

Carmen just held her breath and I continued, "I doubt that I can continue to convince you about my faithfulness. You'll always suspect the worst, so I have got an idea. I'll get together with other women at times, but you'll always be in the loop about it."

Carmen stuttered, "But Ryan..."

"Hear me out, babe," I interrupted and continued, "Note I said women, not girls or coeds. If I ever want to be with another woman, it'll be with an older married woman, so you would never be in doubt about me coming home to you and Eva."

Carmen was stunned by my suggestion and for some time we just looked into each other's eyes.

"You know how horny I get, babe, and I think you're right that at some point in the future I would be tempted to find another girl. But if you were open for me getting involved with older married women, it could be a new step in our relationship."

"I really don't know what to say, Ryan. I don't think I can stand being around you, when you make love to another woman," Carmen said with sad eyes.

Here we go, all or nothing, I thought to myself and said, "Listen, Carmen. It's not as if you haven't been in this situation before. When I went out with some of the girls from school, when our affair started, you knew I was fucking them. I really don't want to cheat on you, but you have displayed a jealous side of you, which could ruin our relationship. I'll promise you that I'll always be wanting your body at the end of the day."

I had evidently upset Carmen and she struggled to breathe. With a very low voice she said, "I'm so sorry, Ryan. I know it's my fault, but I don't know what to say."

"I want to be with you, Carmen. But I think my suggestion is the only way forward. I've really thought it through. Older married women have their family to think about, so they would not likely make a racket about an affair. So it would be quite safe for me to have sex with them. I would disclose everything for you and maybe you could join the fun," I suggested with a smile.

"I don't know what I want," Carmen blurted out.

"I've got a pretty good idea of what you want. You'll want our relationship to keep on going. But I think when time comes, you'll be open for taking another woman to our bed. Think about it as another step in your sexual liberation," I said boldly.

After some time Carmen whispered, "Okay, Ryan, I'll give it a try."

I knew that I had overcome a great obstacle, so I said, "Just remember that you're very special to me."

I silently congratulated myself and bent forward and our lips met in a kiss. After some time it turned out to be a long sensual kiss. I looked into Carmen's eyes. I could see sadness in them, but also desire.

-

For some months I didn't act on our new agreement, but then I noticed Carmen often would refer to conversations she had had with her old college roommate, Karen. Karen lived in Baltimore and was also a full time housewife. After college she had been at a PR-firm, but then she met her husband George and they got married. He was a successful lawyer and when Karen got pregnant, they decided she should concentrate on raising their children. Now George had become partner in his firm and Karen was home, taking care of their children Shannon (age 8) and Steven (age 6).

I had seen pictures of the family on Facebook, where both Carmen and Karen shared pictures of their family with each other. Karen had a beautiful face with blond hair and pretty blue eyes. I had checked her out in the pictures and noticed she was about 5'5'' with a great figure. Even in her clothes I could see the soft swells of her firm breasts on a slender frame and a pretty nice ass. I knew that Karen was around Carmen's age, but she also looked ten years younger. She was a gorgeous woman and I started to plan getting to know her on a more intimate level. George was just short of 6 feet with a slender build, but in recent pictures it had become obvious, he was developing a slight paunch. He had brown hair and his face had a somewhat feminine appearance. The kids were both blond and resembled their mother. I decided I would try to get Karen down to Florida on vacation, so I could seduce her.

I set my plan in motion one day, when Carmen once again mentioned her best friend. I smiled at her and said, "How about we invite Karen and her family down on a vacation?"

Carmen smiled at me and said, "It's a good idea, Ryan, but Karen has told me, that George is busy with work."

"Then Karen and the children could just come."

"But the children have school," Carmen demurred.

"Well, it could be for 2-3 weeks and you could home-school them here for some of the time," I rationalized.

"It's a fine idea, honey, but what have brought this on?" Carmen asked.

"You always mention Karen and your friendship, and how it's been a real long time since you've been together in the same room. I thought it would be a great for both of you to spend some weeks together in the sun with the children."

"Ohh, Ryan. Now you mentioned it, you have got me hooked on the idea. I'll talk to Karen about it."

-

I had planted the idea in Carmen's head and it didn't take the two women a long time to agree on the plan. Karen had been complaining about an upcoming trip of George for Los Angeles and had decided that she and the children would take a vacation in Florida at the same time.

The night before Karen and her children would arrive, I made tender love to Carmen. As we cuddled afterward, Carmen expressed her delight in the upcoming visit from her friend.

I whispered back, "Darling, I've something I want to tell you."

"Ohhh..."Carmen said sounding uncertain.

"Remember our talk about your jealousy," I replied.

"I do," Carmen said timidly.

"I've noticed you once again seem jealous, when you pick me up on campus."

"I know, but I just can't control myself," Carmen whispered.

"We talked about it and how it can hurt our relationship. I think it's time to act on our agreement."

Carmen didn't say anything and I continued, "I've got an idea. How about we try to seduce Karen in the next couple of weeks?" Before Carmen could voice any objections I, continued, "Please hear me out. She's your best friend and college roommate, but still very attractive. She's married and lives in Baltimore, so it will only be a fling for her time being in Florida. I think she would be a great candidate for strengthening our relationship."

"I really don't know what to say, Ryan. I'm aware of our agreement, but I have just ignored it. You're right, I've once again been jealous of the coeds on campus, but I really don't know about this. She's my best friend."

"Listen, Carmen. You have agreed upon the idea about sharing me with other women. I think Karen is a great candidate, because you're so close to her. Maybe we could try a threesome. Don't tell me you haven't thought about being with Karen, when you lived together in college."

For some time Carmen was silent then she said, "We have agreed upon the idea about you being with another woman, and I know we'll have to try it, so we can find out if it'll cure my jealousy. I have to admit I've thought about kissing Karen, when we were in college, but I had forgotten all about it. So you'll have my permission to try to seduce my best friend, but I don't yet know if I'll be willingly to try a threesome."

I kissed Carmen and responded, "Let's take it one day at a time. Maybe Karen is so in love with George, she wouldn't notice me. I've no intention in forcing her into this, and I'm not sure she will find me attractive."

Carmen giggled at this and said, "I don't think, you'll have to worry. Karen has often told me how envious she was of me having a stud as boyfriend. She thinks you're really hot, and at the same time I know, she's not very satisfied with how George's and her relationship has evolved."

"That gives me some comfort," I replied and kissed Carmen again. Soon after we once again were making sweet love.

-

The next day I waved to Carmen as I drove toward the airport to pick up Karen and her children. As I pulled into the airport, I looked down at the clock on the dash. I noticed I was right on time, only ten minutes till Karen's plane got in. I found a good parking place and put the car into park and turned off the engine. I looked into the mirror and smiled. I was definitely at my best appearance. I got out of the car and walked toward the main entrance of the terminal.

The airport was illuminated and busy, but still had a fine temperature thanks to the air-conditioning. I stepped through the automatic doors as they opened with a faint swish and walked up to the counters, squinting at the different rows of arrival and departure times. I noticed Karen's flight was still listed as being on time. I couldn't help the smile that washed over my face and I made my way over towards the escalators that would lead me up to the second floor and the arrival gates.

"Flight 122 from Baltimore arriving in 5 minutes," I heard over the intercom.

10 minutes later I looked around as people started coming off of the plane and began to scan each person, waiting for Karen and her children to emerge. People were flooding out of the gate, lugging their suitcases, briefcases, and purses with them as they tried to figure out where they were going next. As each person passed by my spot, I became more and more excited. Soon after I saw Karen and the children. As she walked through the doors I whistled softly to myself. Even as Karen was busy juggling suitcases and her children, she was a gorgeous sight. For a second I just stood and took in this hot mature woman. Karen had not yet spotted me in the crowd, so I took my time as I realized she was a complete and utter knockout. I knew from the pictures that she was a fine-looking woman, but in the flesh, she was so much more. She had a beautiful face with sparkling blue eyes and full, luscious crimson-red lips. Her long, billowing blond hair fell past her shoulders and just added to the impact she made. Her slender body only served to add to the impression. I noticed she was wearing a tight black, mid thigh skirt with a blue silk blouse. The blouse only showed a little cleavage, but it became clear to me that Karen was blessed with large breasts. Her blouse stretched under the weight of her breasts and by the soft swells of them, I estimated them to be a D-cup. They looked really hot on her slender frame. Karen had accessorized the outfit with pumps and stockings, and I looked forward to the next couple of weeks.

I moved forward, weaving my way through people, never taking my eyes off Karen and her children. When I reached them, Karen looked up and met my eyes, and a smile instantly spread across her lips.

"Hello, Karen, I'm Ryan," I said.

Karen let go of the suitcases and gave me a light hug and a kiss on the cheek, standing on her toes. "Hi Ryan. I'm glad to finally meet you. Carmen has told me so much about you."

"Don't believe all of it," I grinned and looked down into her eyes and winked. Then I introduced myself to Shannon and Steven. Soon after I had taken care of their luggage and we left the airport to find my car. As I slid into the driver's seat and turned to face Karen, I noticed the scent of her perfume. I felt a throbbing in my cock and looked forward to spending time with Karen.

As we drove back to the house, I joked with Karen and the children and asked about their flight. Arriving at the house Carmen and Karen hugged each other and talked nonstop. I carried the luggage into the house and told them I had to study for some time, and left them alone catching up.

-

After two hours I decided to take a break from my studies and went to find Carmen and Karen. I could hear their voices coming from the kitchen and I walked toward the sound. Just as I was to turn the corner into the kitchen I overheard something that made me stop. I could see the two women, but they were not aware of my presence.

"Wow, Carmen, I still can't believe how ravishing you already look after giving birth to Eva months ago. After giving birth to Steven it took me almost three years to get back into form," Karen said.

"Thanks, Karen. I know what you mean. I had the same problem with my other children, but not this time around."

"Tell me, how you did it?" Karen asked.

"Oh, there were a number of elements involved. I work-out a lot and am aware of my diet," Carmen responded.

"So was I at the time, but still it took areally long time," Karen interrupted.

"Well, I also have a great enticement being in love with Ryan. I want to look my best for him."

"You go, girlfriend," Karen giggled and continued, "How is it to be in a relationship with someone that young?"

"Great, no, more than that, amazing. Being with Ryan has made me a whole new person. He has taught me to be more open to what a relationship can entail."

Karen laughed and said, "I just couldn't believe it the first time around, when I heard you had fallen in love with a former student of yours. But now I've seen him, I can totally understand. He's such a hunk."

"I know it's kind of weird falling in love with my son's best friend, but he's so mature and masculine so he just swept my feet away."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Bad Teacher: Living Together Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds