• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Carnal Campus Ch. 08

Carnal Campus Ch. 08

Monica Selles finished her shower and toweled off. She was still fuming from her encounter with that bitch, Mia Bawden, her English professor. She should have taken the advice of her friends and taken the section taught by Professor Murphy. They said he was just dreamy! All she wanted was to protect her perfect grade average.

She left the witch's office and headed right for a phone to call Dr. Lavery's apartment. She shouted obscenities when the answering machine explained that he wasn't home yet. She flung the phone into it's cradle and left campus. She toyed with the idea of going to his office, but David always acted weird when she went there (as if she were just a student and not the young woman who spent nights fucking and sucking him in his apartment). Monica headed to Pedro's bar and grill uptown more in need of a drink than food.

She sat down at a table and ordered a plate of super nachos and a pitcher of beer. Some boys from the college baseball team sat in a booth across from her and ogled at her. She flipped her long red hair over her shoulder and teased their hormones.

"Boys will be boys," she sighed as she sipped her beer. Just for kicks she ran her tongue along the rim of the glass, lapping at the suds and fixing the three jocks with a dark stare. One of the boys swaggered over to her table and smiled at her.

"My name's, Shane," the boy offered his hand as he introduced himself, "You're Monica Seles, from my English Class, right?"

"Yes," Monica breathed and returned Shane's gaze, undressing him mentally just as he had done to her from across the room earlier.

"Well, my buddies and I were wondering if you would like to go to a party with us. . ." Shane stammered shaken by the way this girl returned his advances evenly.

Monica eyed the other two boys still waiting in the booth for an answer. They were fairly cute, and this one was definitely a hunk. She decided a sexy romp would do her better than a few beers--it was less calories after all and a girl had to watch her figure.

"Let's not beat around the bush, Shane. You three boys are horny and would like to get into my pants. I'm a little anxious myself, and could probably devour the three of you. Whatta' ya say the four of us go back to my apartment for some good hard fucking?"

Shane simply hooted and gave his buddies the thumbs up. He grabbed the pitcher of beer and downed half of it. Then he pulled out his wallet and tossed a ten dollar bill on the table as he reached for Monica's hand to help her up and out to his car.

"Your such a romantic gentleman, Shane," Monica muttered as she was led out the door to the Fairlane convertible. The sarcasm was lost on the boy as he belched and opened the door for Monica. The other two leaped over the trunk and dived into the backseat. Shane spun the tires as they pulled out into the street. His hand slipped to Monica's thigh and gave it a squeeze through her tight jeans. Monica smiled up at his bungling move and hoped he wouldn't prove to be so clumsy once undressed. She instructed him how to get to her place, and Shane swerved the black convertible at every turn trying to set a speed record.

Once there, they climbed the ten flights of stairs to her apartment. One good sign was that none of the three were breathing heavy yet, perhaps they would be able to make up for their childishness with endurance. She unlocked the door and showed them in. They marveled at how "cool" her place was. Monica smiled and walked over to the bed in the middle of the loft. She started undressing, neither fast nor slow, smiling as the boys ogled at her fair skinned, shapely body, covered with tan freckles that accented her long auburn hair.

"What are you guys waiting for--take your clothes off," she commanded lustfully as she removed the last of her lingerie--she didn't want them to rip it.

"Together?" One boy asked sheepishly.

"Can't we take turns?" The other shy boy added.

"Yeah, I'll go first," Shane nodded looking at his friends then back at Monica who stood naked in front of the bed with her hands on her hips. Her breasts pointed outward as she sighed in exasperation.

"If you haven't noticed yet, this is a one room apartment. Besides I'd probably kill each of you alone. So come on, where's that team spirit that you baseball guys are so well known for. Why don't you boys show me your bats," Monica said with a devilish smile as she pointed at the three erections that were pointing at her.

The three boys shrugged, the blond one actually blushed, as they quickly disrobed and awkwardly approached Monica. The three circled her, but didn't seem to know what to do next. She smiled at their innocence and lost bravado, deciding they would need a little coaxing. She squatted between them and examined their cocks, which were waving stiffly in the air. She picked the long thick one and started to stroke it softly. She looked up at the owner and saw that it was the blond. He was blushing an even deeper shade of red.

"What's your name, honey?"

"Mike Knuteson," he swallowed roughly as he answered.

"Well, Mike let's see if this taste as good as it looks." She cooed as she leaned forward and slipped his cock into her mouth. She reached out for the other two cocks. Her cheeks bellowed in and out as she sucked Mike's cock, and her hands worked furiously back and forth as she stroked each of the other two boys. Her eyes rolled back and forth between the three boys and her face showed the effort of her sucking as she smiled up at them. She pulled her lips from Mike's meat and switched to the short thick cock to her right. "And who do we have here?" Monica asked playfully before swallow the short stub whole.

"Br-e-e-t-t Ba-ba-boooooone," he stuttered as he looked down at Monica who sucked his entire cock in and out of her mouth in large gulps.

She smiled up at him and resumed her sucking. Brett nearly swooned as her lips fluttered up and down his length. Monica's throat made low gurgling noises as she siphoned his hose. Mike slipped to the ground and maneuvered his face beneath Monica's squatting thighs. Shane started to turn away in disgust as Mike lavished Monica's pussy with long licks and wet kisses. Monica sensed Shane's dilemma and pulled her lips from Brett's fat prick and went to work on Shane's before it could deflate.

"Shane, girls love to have their muffs eaten. It makes them hornier," Monica informed him as she pounded her pelvis into Mike's face and rocked back and forth as he wiggled his tongue even deeper inside her twat. Her hands slid around Shane's cock and massaged his balls. Brett stooped and rubbed the tip of his cock against Monica's freckled tits. Her pink nipples dilated as Mike flicked them with the hood of his penis.

"Uhhhmmm, drink my pussy," Monica moaned just before grabbing Shane's tool with both hands and swallowing half his length. Shane put his hands on his hips and rolled his head back as Monica's head bobbed up and down, taking most of his length into her swirling mouth. Monica squeezed his balls and sucked harder causing Shane's hips to twitch and his pelvis to shudder involuntarily.

"See, you like to have your cock sucked--and girls like to have their twat licked!" Monica informed him as she pulled her lips from his prick and pumped it with both hands.

"I want to fuck you," Shane exclaimed. "You'll like my cock and forget about wanting your quiff licked," Mike told her as he thrust his hips trying to direct his fleshy torpedo back into her mouth.

"Sorry, only if you taste me first," Monica informed him. To prove her point she lifted off Mike's face and moved down over his hips. She then grabbed his swaggering cock and guided it into her labia as she lowered herself onto him. She fucked Mike severely, but looked directly into Shane's jealous eyes. To provoke him even more she reached for Brett's prong and glutted her cock-hungry mouth with his meat.

Shane stood angrily and watched Monica hump and suck away in ecstacy. Her slippery cunt slid up and down Mike's love-root, leaving it wet with her juices and causing it to shimmer and shine with a muff-buffed luster. With equal abandon she gobbled Brett's meat with her eager mouth. The two young men squealed as Monica exhibited her skill and sexual prowess. Monica's cock stuffed body rocked back and forth taking cock deep inside her pussy and throat. Brett moaned and backed away, trying to pull his cock free from Monica's slurping lips. She grabbed his hips and pulled him toward her, sucking his rod with even more vigor. Brett yelled as his hips bucked and shot a wad inside Monica's toiling mouth. The white lather dripped from the corners of her smiling lips. She licked the head of his penis, lapping up the cream as it gushed out of his cumm-hole. She smacked her lips and swallowed the load with lustful voracity. Exhausted, Brett flopped on the bed and sighed. Monica patted him on the rump and smiled. Then she redirected her effort toward fucking Mike who was moaning underneath her as he shimmied and scooted trying to shove his short arm through her pink-folds and up into her abdomen.

"Uhhhllll, you sure know how to make a girl feel wanted," Monica teased as she returned his eager thrusting and squeezed his pole with her cuntlips. Monica looked over toward Shane and flashed him a mischievous grin. "Come over here and let me suck on that gorgeous prick of yours--then we can talk about you returning the favor later, okay?"

Shane was piqued, but he was also extremely horny. He walked over to where Monica was bouncing up and down on Mike. His organ was half erect, but it started to twitch to life when Monica slowly wet her lips and blew on his glistening dome. Monica had to work to get all of Shane's slender length into her mouth and she twisted and turned to get the best angle. This forced her to rotate her hips as she rose up and down on Mike's pole, while reaching out to suck on Shane's skin-flute. The jostling of Monica's body caused Mike to yelp and he grabbed Monica's hips in an attempt to ram into her like a freight train as he unloaded his hot lust. Monica deftly lifted off Mike and swung her legs over his bucking hips, before his dick spewed inside her. She turned her head to keep Shane's member sliding in and out of her mouth while she and pumped Mikes swelling cannon with both hands. Thick ribbons of white cream spurted from Mike's cock like lava rivers from a erupting volcano. Monica's hands became sticky with his love-glue as she continued to pump him, milking his balls, causing his hips to shudder and buck. Mike rolled away to her left and sprawled out on the floor, his cock still dripping with lust. He watched as Monica turned toward Shane and gorged herself with his heavy cock. After several hot strokes with her skilled lips, she pulled his cock from her puckered lips and smiled up at him.

"See how good that feels. Now I want you to eat me at the same time. I even made sure my pussy stayed nice and clean by making Mike cumm outside so that on your first time you wouldn't have to deal with sloppy-seconds." Monica said softly as she continued to pump his rod with one fist and helped him lower down to the floor with her.

She swung her body around and helped him move into a circular sixty-nine position. She slowly licked the underside of his cock and trailed her fingers across the smooth skin of his scrotum. She coaxed him to taste her moist cunt. She lifted one of her shapely legs and rested her inner thigh softly against his face. Surprised that her womanhood had a musky smell that was pleasing rather than sickening, Shane stuck his tongue out tentatively. The taste astonished him. It was both salty and sweet, much like licorice or salt water taffy. He inched the tip of his tongue a little further into her pink oyster and wiggled it around experimentally. Her moans excited him and gave him further encouragement. Soon he was flicking his tongue all around in her cunt and she showed him her pleasure by taking long velvety drafts from his stiff cock.

Before long, Shane was cramming his face between Monica's creamy thighs. He sucked her entire labia into his mouth, letting her juice run over his chin. He lightly nipped at her clitoris as it poked from beneath the slippery folds of pink flesh. The swirling inferno of Monica's mouth lifted off his penis as she squealed with pleasure at his eager pussy licking.

"Ohhhhhh God! Yes, Shane, suck my twat all the way into your mouth! Uhhhhllll--Uhhhhmmmmm--Ohhhhhhhhh Gaaaawwwd! That feeeels sooooo--goooood!" Monica called out, but then quickly resumed her febrile blowing of Shane's tool.

Shane lifted away from her hot kisses not wanting to cumm. He started to swing around underneath her, but she jumped up onto the bed and spread her legs inviting him to explore her depths. He quickly obliged and nestled between gorgeous gams. In one long powerful stroke, he entered her sumptuous pie, his sword buried to the hilt. Monica spread her long legs even further to accommodate him, hooking her ankles together, locking his thrusting body in a tight vice. Shane pummeled her cunt with short, powerful, jabs, driving her to the brink of oblivion.

"Shit! Your pussy is fine! Fuck me back--come on bitch--take it all in--ride my cock--come on--yeah--that's it--bam--uh-bam--uh--come on slut--I'll show you some hard fucking!" Shane grunted lustily. His syllables were broken with the effort of each lunge.

Normally, Monica wouldn't tolerate the way Shane was talking to her, but his cock was sending to all time high and his brutish methods were awakening the savage in her own lustful soul. The huntress in her was unleashed and soon she overpowered Shane. Her cunt wrapped tightly around his pole. He could neither push in or pull out. She lurched upward and swung her hips to the right, dragging Shane's body with her. She now towered over him and released her grip only to ride up and down on him roughly.

"Come on stud! Let's see what you got. Your cock is no match for my pussy!" She challenged as she undulated her hips with each powerful plunge.

Shane grunted and groaned, laboring to keep up with her feverish pace. The two other boys, refreshed and ready for the second round, came over to the bed to offer their aid to their deteriorating comrade. Monica instructed one of them to slide underneath Shane's thrusting body. Mike volunteered for the duty. Monica lifted high on Shane's pole and twirled her body so that she was now facing the same direction. With Mike in place, She instructed Brett to help her guide Her anus onto Mikes pole and her pussy onto Shane's. All three boys seemed to hesitate, but decided that they hadn't been misled thus far. Monica squealed as she lowered her privates down on the double prong. She rested for a moment, then began to slowly move up and down, instructing the boys to let her do the work to prevent any injury. One she established a pleasurable rhythm, she laid back against the pile of bodies. Brett then straddled her face and guided his surging dick into her mouth. With every orifice filled, Monica rolled, pitched, and swayed. She was glutted with young cock, satisfied for the first time in ages. Her room-mate had once called her a nymphomaniac, and Monica was beginning to believe it. Monica reveled in her cock-fest, slowing whenever the boys seemed to be on the brink of losing control. Several times she had to completely stop and become still to prevent them from cumming prematurely (her definition was somewhat unfair).

One of the boys, she wasn't sure which, reached his fingers into her flapping labia and massaged her clitoris as she continued her slow rolling romp. The tickling fingers combined with the exquisite pressure of the two large cocks rubbing each side of her G-spot, caused her to lose control. Her body began to buck and reel, thus triggering a chain reaction in the boys. Monica became lost in a cunt-busting orgasm. The force of her spasms jettison the male meat from her body and all three boys emptied their balls in rivers of hot, white, lava. Monica's body was drenched inside and out with fuck juice. The four bodies collapsed on the large bed in happy depletion.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Carnal Campus Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds