• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • It Started Innocently Enough

It Started Innocently Enough

12

It started innocently enough. Well, not really. Brett and I had been friends since high school. Never really romantically involved though. After college we both found ourselves in careers while most of our friends were married and started families. We were spending more time with each other. Again, not in a romantic sense. Both of us dated, Brett more than me. Neither of us were a stunning Adonis or Venus but we were not unattractive. Our relationship made sense, platonic and safe. Each of us trusting the other affording some intimacy when we would otherwise have been alone.

Back to starting not so innocently. We had come back to my place after our work outs one Friday evening. The plan was to eat take out and then go our separate ways. However, a couple of bottles of wine later we found ourselves still talking. I was several glasses ahead of her - after all, I would not be driving home. I had also been stressed at work and had an increasing mid-twenties angst of not moving my life in a direction consistent with who I was.

Then Brett asked the fateful question. "Jake, what would you change in your life if you could?"

Usually I responded to questions of this sort by replying vaguely about a relationship, some type of idealized partner to make me similar to all my friends. But I stammered. I don't know why, maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was my trust in Brett, maybe it was the need to be honest.

"I, uh, I think uh... " Pausing I looked to Brett and then looked down at my glass of wine. It was a sensuous shade of red.

"Jake, it's me, Brett. You can say it, really." She looked earnest like a person who is pleasantly buzzed and feels all is right with the world.

I sighed deeply and hesitantly. I noticed my words had slurred a little. Maybe this confession would not be a good idea and I would have post-alcohol regret in the morning. Two deep breaths later I slowly responded, "You know that book Fifty Shades?"

"Yah, why?" Her eyebrows were raised wondering what was coming next.

I closed my eyes and answered, "I am a submissive, deeply submissive. It's who I am to the core and I need to express it in a relationship to feel whole."

Brett suppressed a chortle. I must have looked hurt because the expression of mirth in her eyes changed to concern and seriousness. "I'm sorry. I thought you were going to tell me you were gay. That's what most of us thought when your last couple of relationships flopped."

I appreciated her response. In times past women had felt threatened and expressed disgust when I confessed this. At least Brett listened.

"That's why the last two failed. Susan simply said 'No' and wondered about my psychological health. Carly, well ..." I sighed, "with Carly I could not control the demon." I shook my head. My wine addled brain had lost its filter.

"What do you mean by 'submissive'?" Brett looked mischievous.

"I need to give up control and have someone take control," I replied while looking at the floor. I felt like I was in a confessional.

"You mean sexually or ... more than that?"

"Well more than that. But it starts with sexual control." I looked at her. She was interested and curious.

"So my experience with men is they can't put the words 'sexual' and 'control' in the same sentence. They always find a way to have sex, even if they are alone." Brett laughed and I smiled with her. She was right after all.

"There are ways to do it" I said.

Brett paused. She looked at me and smiled. It was like she was in a poker game and was calling my bluff. "Oh yah, show me." Her smile broadened as if she dared me to go further.

My rational brain was screaming "STOP!" but the wine muffled this scream and it seemed distant in my psyche. I went out of the room and returned with my plastic chastity cage. I had a sense this might lead down a rabbit hole that I could not return from.

"Does it really work?" Brett took the cage from my hand and looked at it from different angles, rotating it in her hand. "How does it go on?"

"The ring goes around the penis and balls. The cage fits into the pegs and a lock inserts in that hole. To make it really work the guy has to have a piercing with a ring inserted in the end of his penis. Then you insert something through the ring and you can't pull the penis out."

Brett continued to look at the cage. She refilled our wine glasses - mine fully and hers with only a taste. "Ok, I'll do it. You will wear the cage and I will control the access. Let's toast Jake. You are starting on your journey."

"Hold onto the cage Jake where I can see it." Brett took out her iPhone and flashed a picture.

............

I awoke the next morning with a bit of a headache. As usual I rambled out of bed and checked my e-mails. There was one an hour ago from Brett labeled "Piercing Today" with an attachment.

I opened the attachment and there was my picture holding the cock cage definitely looking drunk. God, I had forgotten about all that. I wanted to take it all back but something deep inside told me "no" so I suppressed the urge to write Brett back with some sort of retraction.

"Jake - found this place to get your piercing. We have an appointment at 1:00. See you there!"

Wow, I guess it was really happening. She was so matter of fact about it. I was a little confused and did not know what to think. But I showed up at the piercing studio 20 minutes early. Brett was there waiting for me.

"Might as well get started on your path" she said with a smile. The corners of her eyes crinkled. I had not notice how attractive that was in the past.

"Yah, but my head is pounding. Are you sure you want to go here with me? This can be a consuming path."

"Well, first of all you are going to be on the path, not me. I am just going to make the path possible. Second of all, I kind of want to see your penis. And I really want to see you cry like a girl when the guy pierces it."

I had not thought of that. She was going into the piercing with me and I would show her my privates. I felt a little unnerved. "Brett, I don't know about ..." I stammered.

"Oh come on Jake. If we are going to do this I am going to see a lot of you naked. Better get used to it."

The guy doing the piercings came out shortly and called us back. He was a big guy. Hairy arms and a full beard. A lot of tattoos. He asked me what we wanted. Before I could speak Brett chimed in.

"We are looking for a piercing that will keep him in a chastity device. This is the thing we will be using." Brett pulled out the plastic chastity cage. How the hell did she sneak my chastity cage out of the house?

The burly guy nodded his head. "Ok, you need a Prince Albert, heavy gauge. Going to hurt." He looked at me and asked "Are you ok with this?"

I started to answer but Brett chimed in "Yes, he told me he wants it but he is a little shy about it. Worries about his 'manhood' if he admits to it." Brett started to laugh. She was flirting with the guy. I say her eyes crinkle but this time they crinkled at the guy and not at me. And to make matters worse, the piercing guy was falling for it!

I nodded my head and could not speak. Brett was taking the lead.

"Ok, take off your pants and any underwear and lay down on the table" the burly guy commanded.

I took off my clothes and stood in front of Brett giving her a full view. "Huh, not what I thought ..." Brett said almost under her breath. I looked at her quizzically. ""It's just that I thought you would be bigger Jake. Not small like ... that." She suppressed a giggle and looked at the piercing guy for support and he replied "It takes all types." He really seemed to like Brett and she continued to work him. I felt humiliated. How could she do this to me in front of this stranger. At the same time, I felt a familiar stirring in my loins. A deep craving for more humiliation from this attractive woman that I was now seeing in a new light.

The next ten minutes or so consisted of this hairy armed man manipulating my penis, sterilizing it, and preparing to pierce it. Brett continued talking to him and they really seemed to hit it off. She asked a lot of questions about different body piercings, various penis piercings, the advantages of each, and on and on and on. The guy was positively smiling when he took a big ass needle and drove it through my penis. I almost died and yes, I did squeal. Both Brett and the guy laughed at me.

"Jake, really? Sort of a buzz kill to hear you squeal like that." She had never spoken to me like that before. Well, maybe she did in the past. A little bit condescending in the past. But nothing so blatant and nothing like that in front of a stranger.

The ring was inserted and the piercing guy explained the after care and how to take the ring out.

I was getting off the table, a little dizzy, and white as a ghost. Brett and the guy looked at me and seemed worried that I would pass out. It was really the first time they acknowledged me since I first laid down on the table. But when they saw I would be fine they continued to ignore me and speak to each other.

Brett crinkled her eyes again at the guy. "You know what would really help? I am taking pictures of his journey and it would be soooo great if I could take a picture of you and your piercing."

The guy melted and would have agreed to anything. "Sure, what do you want me to do?"

"Well, if you could stand next to Jake sitting on the table and hold his penis with the new ring in it I'll take a couple pictures of you and your work. One with both of you and then a close up of your hairy arms and hand holding that small penis with the ring in the end." I had entered in subspace and could not object. My mind screamed "STOP" but my inner being looked at the path ahead of me and stepped forward on the road of submission to this beautiful woman, who 12 hours earlier was simply a dear friend.

I returned home and awoke the next morning to an e-mail from Brett. It was addressed to "Tiny." There were two attachments. One was a picture of a big hairy man with me, naked from the waist down, holding my penis with a new piercing in it. He was smiling like he had just won the lottery. The second was a close up with a male hand holding my penis with the same piercing.

Part of me was worried. But the other part, the part that made decisions for better or for worse was at peace. I was walking a path of submission. And my friend (could I still call her my friend?) was guiding me. I closed my eyes and looked down at my penis. I guess it was small and it was definitely pierced. I wondered if there was some way I could make up for my smallness.

............

The next two weeks dragged on. I wanted to be placed in chastity right away but Brett wanted to wait for 2 weeks. She said the piercing needed to heal and she was right. It seemed like more and more she was always right. Finally the fateful Friday arrived and we met at our usual bar after work. Everything seems normal. We talked, joked around, and laughed. But there was an underlying tension to it all. About an hour into the evening Brett brought the tension to the surface.

"It's time Jake" she said.

I tensed and took a deep breath "I know. I am ready. I am so ready."

"Really Jake? I'm not so sure." She looked at me and smiled crinkling the corners of her eyes. I really loved that look. I felt myself slipping into subspace. "If you leave here with me tonight, everything changes."

"I know. This is what I want" I replied.

Brett pressed on ignoring my statement. "I am going to ensnare you. You will become less of a person and more of a possession, my possession." I looked at her and she looked back into my eyes, staring intently. "I am going to get inside your head, your personality, your ego. And I am going to rearrange it. And you are going to let me because that's who you are. "

I couldn't answer her. I just kept staring into her eyes. They seemed to bore into me and hold me. I felt like a mouse paralyzed before a snake that was about to eat it.

"And as you change, I am going to take away your escape routes. So as you change you won't be able to turn back. You will want to escape at times. But you won't be able to. Do you understand this Jake, really?"

As I continued to stare at her I answered softly "Yes."

"Good. I really doubt that you understand, but still, it's good. Let's go back to my place. Time to place you in the trap."

............

We both arrived at her place and met at the front door. She opened it and we walked in. As we entered she said "Take of your clothes. All of them. And fold them up in the corner" without breaking stride or looking at me. I hesitated and she stopped turning to look at me.

"Jake, if every time I tell you do something you hesitate this is not going to work. Take off your clothes now."

I began to strip and fold my clothes. Brett went into the kitchen and then moved to her living room taking a seat on her sofa. I finished and walked up to the sofa, somewhat embarrassed with my nakedness.

"Hmmm," she said. "You're still small. I guess that's not going to change." I cringed inside. I began feeling inadequate in front of her inspecting eyes.

"Turn around Jake, I need to see all of you." I turned around slowly and she commented "You are out of shape and overweight too. If you are going to be naked I need to you take care of that."

"OK, no problem Brett" I mumbled hesitantly.

Brett caught my eye with a stern look. "Jake, rule number one. You no longer use my first name. Ever. I am either 'Maam', 'Miss' or 'Miss Brett'. Are we clear on that?"

"Yes Maam" I replied looking at her face. Her eyes crinkles and then she spoke again "Rule number two - you never look me in the face unless I tell you to. That rule starts now. You never look higher than my neck when speaking to me. Are we clear on that?"

"Yes Ms. Brett" I answered as I lowered my gaze.

"Well good. Looks like we are off to a good start. I need you to kneel in front of me. Legs apart so I can see your penis. Hands open with palms up on your thighs. Think of this as you presenting yourself to me. When we have our little discussions going forward you should always present yourself this way. Understand?"

I answered "Yes Maam" as I got to my knees in front of her. I had not noticed it before but she was wearing a skirt and had taken off her shoes. She crossed her legs and the skirt rode up to just above her knees. Her tanned legs showed her regular exercise routine. Her toenails were painted a deep shade of red. And on her ankle there was something. A chain. A chain that held a key. I became fixated on her feet and on the key.

"Pour me a glass of wine Jake."

I got up and went to the kitchen. There was a bottle of wine already opened with two glasses on the counter. I poured one glass and was about to pour the other when Brett said "Not for you Jake. This is for me, not for you. Bring me the wine."

I came back and handed her the wine and reassumed my presentation position. She slowly drank the wine while I became transfixed on her feet and the key.

"I've been doing some reading Jake. Seems that feet are almost a universal fetish for men who are into female domination. Looks like you are no exception." My penis was developing a spontaneous erection and she flicked it with her foot.

"Of course you know what this key is for."

"Yes Maam" I replied in a soft, almost moaning, exhale.

Brett began to rub her foot on my face. Instinctively I opened my mouth to coddle her toes. She pulled away quickly and said "Jake, rule number three. I touch you. You do not touch me. If I want you to respond to my touch I will tell you. Otherwise don't move. I am not an object for your sexual gratification. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ms. Brett." My eyes must have shown confusion as my head was spinning. I could not seem to think straight or even breathe. Brett laughed. "I'm not sure you understand. You're so far gone right now I think you have the IQ of a plant."

For the next fifteen minutes, or at least what I think was fifteen minutes as I lost all sense of time, Brett continued to rub her feet over my face. Touching my nose, lips, cheek, chin. They were moist and scented with a day's worth of activity. At one point she cupped her insoles over my nose "Breathe deep Jake. Remember the scent. You need to imprint my scents onto your brain. This is how you will learn to release your inner self to me."

I breathed deep, slowly, methodically. The scent penetrated my soul. I felt it somehow combine with who I was. It imprinted somewhere deep in my psyche. I sat there for some time. I am not sure how long. But when she took her feet away I seemed to waken, a little dazed, as if coming out of a trance.

I was conscious that my penis had become erect, to the point of being painful. Any stimulation would cause me to unload in an explosion. Brett looked down at my penis and started to speak.

"Well Jake. Looks like I hurt a nerve here. "

She took her big toe and touched it to the head of my cock. Precum fell onto her deep red nail. She lifted her foot to my face and I was transfixed by her beautiful foot and the beginnings of my seed on her toe. Would my seed ever get further than her feet? No, I knew it wouldn't. She was better than me. To allow my juices to even touch her body was more than I could ever hope for. Brett was above me and I needed to accept that.

"Open your mouth Jake" Brett commanded. I opened and she inserted her mesmerizing toe into my mouth. "Now suck it like a cock Jake. In and out like you want it to explode in your mouth." I complied. The salty taste of my pre-cum mixed with the scent of her feet that was now imprinted in my precordial memory. I imagined a hard penis and tried to cup my lips around the toe. To run my tongue underneath the toe cock. And there was that key, bouncing back and forth as I sucked her cock toe. My mind was spinning out of control. Where was I going?

"Now as you suck this cock Jake, we are going to talk. Well, at least I am going to talk." Brett laughed. "Your dick, even when it is erect like it is now, is only four inches, at best five inches. You need to understand that is inadequate. You are inadequate sexually. Do you understand that Jake?"

As I sucked her toe I felt tears welling at the corners of my eyes. Was I really inadequate? I guess I was. Here was this beautiful woman, looking at my nakedness, seeing my penis, and telling me I was inadequate. And what was I doing? I was sucking my pre-cum off her toe pretending it was a cock. There was a key on her ankle that was soon to lock up my sexuality. Yes, there was no doubt. I was inadequate. Actually a little pathetic.

Brett saw the tears and moved to wipe one with her fingers. Her fingernails were the same deep red. "So you do understand. It should make you sad."

I sucked harder, trying not to think about the issue at hand, my inadequacy.

"Jake, I can help you. You are inadequate, that's undeniable. But you can become useful. You can have a purpose. I think you know it already. You need to submit. You need to forget your sexual desires and learn to satisfy others."

I moved harder on her toe but she pulled it out and put the arch of her foot on my mouth. I stopped, inhaling the scent of her foot. Feeling oddly at peace.

"Jake, the way for you to have purpose, to have meaning, is to serve others. You are nothing, you need to accept that. I am everything, you need to accept that. Once you do you will no longer be inadequate. You will have meaning."

Tears started to form in my eyes again. But this time they were more tears of joy than sorrow. Brett was right. I needed to accept who I was and follow the way out. But my groin ached. I was close to exploding. I couldn't think right. As I tried to grasp the concept of my inadequacy and need for self-denial the thought could not take hold. I felt drugged, nothing made sense.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • It Started Innocently Enough

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds