• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Taboo Lesbian Life Ch. 05

My Taboo Lesbian Life Ch. 05

12

The sunlight streaming in through Mom's bedroom window gently woke me from my slumber. Opening my eyes, I was greeted with the most heart-warming sight I had ever seen.

Mom lay on her side, facing me, her upper body free from the covers. She smiled at me, her eyes shining happily. Sandy lay in my mother's tight embrace, her back towards me. The girl was still asleep, her face nuzzled into my mother's voluptuous bosom.

I scooted over to them, pressing my breasts into the young girl's warm, velvety back and kissed Mom. It wasn't a wild, passionate kiss this time. Instead, I kissed her slowly and sensually, wanting to convey all the love I felt at that moment to her. Sandy mewled softly in her sleep when she felt being sandwiched between our soft, warm bodies.

I pulled back and smiled at my mother. "She's such a sweet girl, isn't she?" I whispered quietly, not wanting to wake Sandy.

Mom just smiled back and planted a tender kiss on the top of Sandy's head. Then she looked at me again.

"We shouldn't have done this, you know," she whispered. I could tell from the look on her face that she felt ashamed.

Putting a hand onto her soft cheek, I looked into her eyes. "Yes, we shouldn't have. But it happened, Mom. And I don't regret it. In fact, I never felt happier in my life than I do right now. I love you. Today more than ever." I told her softly.

She smiled happily at that. "I love you too honey," she replied warmly, then leaned in and closed her eyes.

We exchanged another long kiss, our tongues caressing, expressing our new found love for each other. I felt Sandy stir between us. As we pulled back, I saw her looking up at us with a big smile on her lovely face.

"Now there's a sight to wake up to," she said jokingly.

We all giggled at that. Sandy turned to her back and stretched cozily. Her small perky breasts flattening on her ribcage as she raised her arms above her head. Mom and I instinctively had the same idea and let our hands wander over the young girl's torso, caressing her velvety skin, making her small, pink nipples stand erect.

"Mmmm," mewled Sandy appreciatively, "I could get used to waking up like this."

I leaned over to my mother again and she knew what I wanted. She met me halfway. I heard Sandy sigh below us as our mouths met over her chest and shared a long, loving kiss.

"Wow, this is so beautiful," Sandy whispered, her hands coming up and stroking through our hair, "I can't understand why anyone would think this is wrong."

I pulled my mouth from Mom's and looked down at her. I felt like teasing the girl, so I grinned and said, "Does that mean you would do the same with your mother?"

To my surprise, Sandy wasn't shocked at all. "Well, I never gave that any thought until now, but I love my Mom and I think she's pretty and sexy. So yes, I guess I would." she just said.

Mom and I exchanged a perplexed look, then the three of us giggled like little girls.

"Unfortunately, I don't think my mother is into girls, so I'm very glad your's is," Sandy added with a grin.

She turned sideways again and nuzzled her face back into my mother's ample breasts. Protectively, Mom put her arm around the girl and hugged her close. Her eyes shone with emotion. I could only imagine how happy she felt.

"I'm sure Mom would be glad to be your surrogate mother," I teased them.

Mom gasped indignantly. "Lucy!"

"What? I think the two of you should hook up. I think you make a cute couple." I told them honestly.

Sandy looked up at my mother's face, her eyes gleaming. "I'd like that," she said bashfully.

Mom bent down and kissed her gently on the lips. Then she said, "You should probably find someone closer to your age, honey. I'm a bit too old for you."

"Bullshit!" Sandy and I said in unison, then we giggled.

"Unless you think I'm too young," Sandy said with a sad undertone.

Mom shook her head and kissed Sandy again, this time longer. When she pulled back, she said, "I was only thinking of your happiness, baby. While I do think an age gap can work in a relationship, it does make some things harder."

"What do you mean," Sandy asked curiously.

"Well, life at my age is very different from yours. My job keeps me very busy, leaving me little spare time. On top of that I'm often very tired when I'm off duty. Whereas a high school student still has plenty of free time. And the energy to fill it with action."

She chuckled at that remark and Sandy giggled.

"Also, I probably don't share many interests with a young girl like you. Just as you may not share many of mine." Mom concluded.

Sandy thought about her words for a moment and then smiled. "We'll see about that," she said with a mischievous grin, cracking both Mom and I up.

Snuggling back into my mother's warm body, Sandy whispered, "I don't want to look for another girl. I love being with you. Please say that we can be together?"

My heart melted at the sweetness of this girl, and I could see that Mom was really touched too. So she pulled Sandy into her arms again and kissed the top of her head.

"I don't see why we couldn't give it a try," Mom softly told her, "At least until you've found someone that suits you better."

"Never!" Sandy muttered into Mom's soft breast-flesh, and we all giggled again.

We lay silently for a while, my mother and Sandy enjoying their closeness and loving caresses, me appreciating their intimacy. It may sound weird, but at that moment, it felt like Sandy had been adopted into our family and she was my new baby sister.

Mom sighed. "I should probably get up and prepare breakfast. And the laundry won't do itself either."

I shook my head vigorously. "No Mom, you stay here with Sandy. Today is Sunday after all. You work so hard, you deserve a little rest. I'll go and wake Amy and Andrea. We'll call you when breakfast's ready."

"Call us when Lunch's ready," Sandy joked from between Mom's boobs and we laughed.

As I got up, Sandy had already pushed my mother onto her back and was all over her, kissing and caressing her soft skin where she could reach. I watched them make love as I fetched a robe from Mom's wardrobe and slipped into it. It was the sweetest, most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

My nipples started to tingle and I could feel myself moisten at the sight of Sandy kissing her way down Mom's body, both their sexy pussies on display on top of the covers.

I briefly felt the urge to climb back in with them. However, I quickly dismissed that. As much as I was sure neither Mom nor Sandy would have minded my company, I felt that this should be their time together. Plus, I had promised Mom to take care of the housework. So I finally turned away from the tempting sight and quietly left the room.

After I had taken a refreshing shower, I went to my room to get dressed. When I passed Amy's door on my way to the stairs, I quietly peeked in to see if they were awake.

The girls lay completely naked on the bed. It was summer and the temperatures easily allowed for sleeping on top of the covers. They lay on their sides, spooning together. Amy was behind Andrea and had her arm tightly around her lover. It looked so sweet.

As I gazed at their soft, curvy bodies, their firm buttocks and the dark, puffy lips between them, the tingling returned to my nipples, so I quickly tore my eyes away and closed the door.

Heading into the kitchen, I set up some coffee and prepared the table for breakfast. I was nearly done when I heard someone knock on our front door. Wondering who could pay us a visit this early on a Sunday morning, I went to answer the door.

When I opened, I was surprised to find Karen standing at our doorstep. She looked at me sheepishly as she said "Hi," her head looking down afterwards, seemingly not knowing what else to say.

Stunned as I was, I looked her over. She looked like she was about to cry. So I just stepped out of the door and wrapped my arms around her. "I've missed you." I simply said.

Karen nuzzled into my shoulder and sobbed. "Gawd, I'm so sorry Lucy. I know I should have answered your texts or called, but ..." she stopped and sobbed again.

I patted her back reassuringly, "It's okay hon. I understand. I really do."

With that I pulled her into the house and closed the door. We went to the kitchen and sat down at the table next to each other, holding hands and looking at each other.

"There's something you need to know," she said.

I raised my hand and wiped the tears from her pretty face. "You don't owe me any explanation, honey."

"But I want you to understand," she insisted.

At first I wanted to reply that I did in fact already understand. I could see why she would feel weird about the things I had done with her younger sister, or even my own sister for that matter. But then I realized that this may not be at all what she was referring to. Maybe there was something she needed to get off her chest? So I nodded.

"I'm here for you baby," I told her softly, "You can be completely open with me."

She smiled, seemingly relieved about my response. "You know, back when I was still working as a dancer at the club, I met this woman, Grace. She was beautiful and sexy, and very charming. She was also quite wealthy. She visited the club regularly and she seemed to develop an interest in me. Now the club has clear rules about dancers getting involved with our patrons. And personally I was strictly against hooking up with anyone I met at work. But she kinda didn't give up, sending me flowers and cards or sometimes presents. At first it was embarrassing, but after a while, I really began to enjoy the attention I was getting."

"I can see why," I nodded empathetically, then motioned for her to go on.

"Well anyway, eventually I caved in and started to date her. At first it was wonderful. She kinda treated me like a goddess. Showering me with affection and expensive presents. The sex was great too. However, ever so slightly our relationship changed. She started to demand increasingly kinkier things from me. Then she wanted me to engage in threesomes and foursomes with complete strangers. Eventually she even took me to an orgy where I was the main attraction. She kinda lent me out to all her rich friends for their amusement. At that time I started to realize Grace didn't really care about whether I wanted all that. She treated me like I was her possession and I started to feel like a prostitute. So one day I asked her to stop the kinky business and to return to the way we were in the beginning. She became downright bitchy then, saying she knew from the second she saw me dancing at the club that I was just a stupid whore. She kicked me out on the street in the middle of the night. I had to walk home all the way since I had no money for a cab, all the way crying like a baby."

Karen stopped and gulped at the memory, her eyes welling up again. She shook her head dismissively. "Anyway so that was done. I told my boss about the incident. He was very understanding and imposed a ban on her, so I wouldn't have to fear seeing her at work again. I was very grateful for that, but also felt ashamed. I mean, she was a wealthy customer and I had kinda broken the house rule about hooking up with clients. I felt like I had messed up, even though everyone was very supportive. So eventually I decided I didn't want to work there anymore. So I could forget about it and leave it all behind."

My hands squeezed hers in sympathy, "I can understand that, honey. It certainly was the right decision."

She smiled and nodded, then her face got serious again and she sighed. "This was all long ago and forgotten, Lucy. I'm telling you this so you understand my reaction to what you have told me the other day. When I heard what you did with Amy and Andrea, all these memories suddenly came back. I guess I was afraid that history was about to repeat itself. So I just freaked out, I'm sorry."

Without words, I pulled her over by her hands. Karen got up and slipped onto my lap, wrapping her arms around me, digging her face into my neck. I gently caressed her back.

"I'm glad you told me this baby. I think I get it now. But I want you to know this: I love you more than anything, and I would never ask you to do something that you don't want. Can you believe that?"

She sighed at my shoulder. "Yes, I know. You're not like Grace at all. I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Shhh," I soothed her, "There's nothing to feel sorry about, baby. I'm just glad we could talk this one out."

"Me too. I've missed you terribly," she giggled bashfully.

Hearing her say that made me so happy, I wanted to jump up and down and shout out to the world how much I loved her. I didn't though. Instead, I gave her a long, gentle and loving kiss.

Karen was very responsive to my kiss and proved that she had indeed missed me as much as I had her. Soon we were both tongue kissing hotly, panting noisily and sighing with pleasure.

"That looks like fun," I heard Amy's voice from the kitchen door saying.

We separated briefly and looked over to the entrance to the kitchen. Amy came in, holding hands with Andrea, both of them smiling happily at the sight of me and Karen back together. They wore long T-shirts, but nothing else. I doubted they had even gone through the trouble of putting on panties. With their hair still ruffled and no make-up, they looked incredibly cute and sexy.

Both Andrea and Amy came up to where we sat and welcomed Karen back, hugging her and kissing her softly on the lips. I didn't feel Karen tense up when either of them kissed her. On the contrary, she seemed to enjoy their affection, and for some reason that made me feel happy.

When the girls went over to the coffee machine to get themselves a mug, Karen and I resumed our kissing. Not long until our tongues once again came out and played.

"See that?" Amy said to Andrea over her mug of coffee as they stood watching us, "I think they want to tease us by giving us a show."

Andrea giggled, "Yeah I've had the same feeling. It does look hot though."

I pulled briefly away from Karen, "We're not doing anything like that," I said in mock indignation, "It's not our fault that our little sisters know no manners and keep staring. As far as I'm concerned, you're not even here."

I looked up into Karen's sparkling eyes. She bent her head down and we sighed hotly, as we resumed our kiss.

Amy pulled Andrea into an embrace, pressing into her lover's soft body from behind, putting her chin onto her shoulder, as they both looked on for a while.

"Ha, now I know!" Amy suddenly exclaimed, "This is a kissing contest, right? Yes, that must be it. Well, I'm not gonna lose!"

She turned Andrea around by her shoulders and grinned mischievously into her face. "What say you, lover? Are you game?"

Andrea just giggled and then draped her arms around Amy's shoulders. Snuggling into her girlfriend, she leaned in for a deep, open-mouthed kiss.

Karen and I pulled back briefly and looked at them in amusement, shaking our heads at their silliness. I have to admit they looked hot though. Pressing their curvy bodies into each other like that, clad in just thin white T-shirts, their tongues slowly dancing between their mouths.

I felt Karen take my face into her hands and twist it back up to her, so I dove in for more hot, sensual Frenching with my lover. As the four of us continued to kiss, I could feel the passion rising on both sides of the kitchen.

How long we kept this up, I don't know. It felt like at least half an hour. But things eventually got out of hand. Amy and Andrea got so aroused, my sister pulled Andrea's T-shirt over her head and then pushed her down onto the kitchen table, carelessly shoving the items to one side.

Karen and I both gasped when we saw Amy go down on Andrea like a madwoman. She filled her hands with Andrea's perky breasts and kneaded them firmly, her head diving between the girl's slender thighs, her lips directly going for her tender young pussy.

Andrea's head was at the opposite of the table, right were Karen sat on my lap. We both gazed at the girl's blissful expression, her eyes closed, her lips slightly parted, as she enjoyed Amy's tongue lashes on her sensitive clit.

As Amy's hands slid down from Andrea's firm tits to join her tongue in pleasuring Andrea's oozing pussy, Andrea opened her eyes and smiled sexily up at us. She took Karen's hand in hers and squeezed it as she continued to enjoy Amy's lovemaking. Gawd, that was so hot, I felt my pussy gush into my panties and thought I would go crazy with lust!

But what happened next, really blew my mind. Karen bent down and cupped Andrea's soft mounds, her face only inches from her sister's, both of them staring into each other's eyes. I held my breath and thought my heart stopped as I watched. Karen seemed to hesitate for another minute, then her head sank down the rest of the way and her lips touched Andrea's.

Just then, Andrea's body bent upwards and she moaned loudly into Karen's mouth. Whether it was Amy's tongue on her pussy or the fact that her older sister was kissing her causing this reaction, I did not know. Most likely the combination of both.

When Karen came back up from her kiss, she had a lust-crazed look on her face. "Gawd, this is so wrong ..." she gasped, looking at me.

"No it's not," I whispered reassuringly, "It's what she wanted all along."

With a surprised face, Karen looked down to Andrea. The pretty blond girl looked up longingly at her sister and mouthed a barely audible, "Yes."

Without another word Karen bent back down and plastered her open mouth once again on Andrea's lips. This time they both moaned. Karen's hands found her way back to Andrea's tits, gently feeling them, caressing them and twisting her tiny, stiff nipples.

I kept watching them make love to Andrea on the kitchen table. Sitting under Karen on the chair, I couldn't do much else. I did fill my hands with Karen's clothed breasts though, as they hung down from her chest sexily.

Soon enough Andrea came, grunting into Karen's mouth like a wild animal. Amy just slumped down on a chair and grinned proudly, her lips still shiny with Andrea's secretions. When Andrea had regained enough energy, she sat up on the table and swung around until she faced her sister. They grabbed each other and pulled each other close, Andrea's sweaty chest pressing into Karen's clothed one. For a while I held them both in my arms, as they lovingly kissed.

"Oh Karen, you don't know how long I've dreamed about this," Andrea sighed happily, "Please don't ever say that you regret it!"

Karen looked at me and I nodded at her reassuringly. I could tell the whole experience had overwhelmed her a little, but she was also genuinely moved by her sister's confession. She lifted Andrea's head and gazed into her eyes.

"This is all very new and a little strange to me Sis," she said softly, "But no, I don't regret what we just did."

That made Andrea smile happily and they exchanged another long, sensual kiss.

Just then we heard the kitchen door open and in came Mom and Sandy. Mom wore her housecoat and Sandy a long T-shirt, just like Amy and Andrea had. They held each other by their waists as they took in the scene around the kitchen table.

"Sandy!" Amy exclaimed, "I already wondered where you had gone. Are you okay, hon?"

The short-haired girl grinned and looked briefly up to our mother. Then she faced Amy and chirped, "Sure, never been better!"

I chuckled. "Looks like Sandy found someone to hook up with after all."

At this Amy's eyes got big as saucers. "Does that mean ... you and Mom?" she gasped in amazement.

They just looked at each other and grinned. Amy shrugged. "Oh well, I'm happy for you. Both of you, actually."

I believe that Amy really was. But somehow I also had the feeling she was a little disappointed. I guess she had developed feelings for Sandy and felt like she had lost something.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Taboo Lesbian Life Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds