• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sis, The Incest Princess Ch. 02

My Sis, The Incest Princess Ch. 02

This is the 2nd chapter in the series: "My Sis, the Incest Princess." The reader may be somewhat confused about how this situation came to be if they missed the 1st chapter.

*

After Stacey left, all I could do was sit there and reflect on what had happened. Wow. I thought. My inner most fantasy had somehow come true. The strange part was that it wasn't because I tried to make it come true. I had gotten caught trying to be sneaky with my camera, and when thrown into a situation in which I thought I would die of humiliation...I got what I wanted. I could barely sleep that night, knowing that in only a few more hours, I'd see her again for a short time before saying goodbye.

The morning finally came, and I met my parents outside the hotel room.

"Stacey's downstairs. You ready?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, let's go." I said, grabbing what little luggage I had so we could check out.

We got downstairs, and Stacey greeted us. We loaded all our stuff into the car, and said our goodbyes. After everyone had gotten into the car, my sister hugged me last, as if nothing happened. As if we were ordinary siblings.

"I'm thinking I'll come down in a couple weeks, guys." Stacey stated while staring at me. "You know, just for the hell of it." I nodded my head and looked off to the side with a smile.

"Awesome." I replied.

A couple days rolled by before I heard from her. She had texted me from some other number that I didn't recognize, telling me she felt it was safer to send me any messages discussing our situation from that phone, which she had bought specifically for that.

"It's better if we don't take any chances." She texted.

"Fine with me." I responded. "I wasn't sure, thought maybe you didn't want to continue anything." I added, trying to feel her out.

"I do, I definitely do. We just can't get caught."

A couple weeks later, Stacey sent me another text.

"I'm coming to town. Mom and Dad know, but they aren't expecting me to come until Friday night. I'm thinking I should come Wednesday morning, and we can meet up." Stacey texted, adding the "wink" emoticon.

Obviously I agreed enthusiastically, and she told me she would get a hotel room once she was here, and would text me the room number. I could hardly wait, but Wednesday finally rolled around, and I got a text from her that read: "Drury Inn, 203."

It didn't take me long to get there, and my heart was racing as I knocked on the door. A few moments later, Stacey opened the door with a smile, wearing little black shorts, and a blue T shirt. She motioned for me to come in. I did, feeling a little nervous again, for no obvious reason.

"Hey you." Stacey greeted me.

"What's up." I replied. We seemed to exchange everyday small stalk for the first couple of minutes, as if the reason we were meeting was no different than that of any other two siblings.

"Miss me?" My sister asked with a smile.

"Of course."

"And what exactly...did you miss?" She asked, making me pause because I didn't really know how to answer. It was as if I needed to break the "ice" of our situation all over again. So I just laughed.

"You don't see me nay differently now, right?" She asked. "And be honest."

"I really don't." I answered. Even though I did see her differently. "I see you the same way I always have. There's just more to it at this point, but that doesn't change anything."

Stacey smiled.

"Good." She said back. "I mean, I have to admit, you're right. How could it not be different."

I sat on the bed.

"Different. But not bad different." I told her. "This doesn't weird you out does it?"

"Bryan, if it really weirded me out, would I have had you secretly meet me at a hotel room?" Stacey asked.

"True." I replied with a smile.

"That's what I thought." My sister responded, as she lifted one leg over me as I sat on the bed, strattling me as she settled in my lap. We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds, before we slowly came together. Her soft lips kissed mine, and I gripped her waist as we made out. We deeply kissed multiple times, separated by me moving to kiss her neck. My dick stiffened in my jeans, and it twitched against her. She smiled and let out a small laugh. I put my hands behind her, and gently rolled her onto the bed, so that she was laying on her back. I kissed my way down her neck, and pulled her shirt up from the bottom. She raised her arms and let me slide it over her head, leaving her in A black bra and shorts. I kissed her belly, running my tongue over her belly button. I slid my fingers against her through her shorts. Stacey began breathing a little heavier. I pulled her shorts down and off, revealing her black panties. I did the same as before, caressing her through only one layer now, as I kissed my way down her tummy. I began kissing her through her panties, still rubbing her with my fingers. I could now smell my sister's womanly scent as I pressed my lips against her barely visible crease. I looked up at her as I slid her underwear down.

"Hey, you're not covering up your face this time." I told her jokingly.

"I got over it." Stacey remarked with a smile.

My sister was completely shaved, and her slit was slightly glossy. I spread her wetness around evenly with my thumb. I gently kissed her crease, before slowly running the tip of my tongue through it. Just like last time, my sister's twat tasted amazing. I got a little more aggressive, pushing my entire tongue into her crease, running it from top to bottom, causing her to jerk up a little. I softly licked her clit over and over, while kissing my way around the rest of her pussy now and then. When she started slowly using her hips to move up and down, I stopped moving altogether. For a couple of minutes, I just sat stationary, letting my sister slide her tight little twat over my tongue. I had pulled my jeans and boxers down to my knees, and was jerking my dick as Stacey used my tongue. I grunted with pleasure as I licked her slit. Stacey then let out a soft growl of her own. She got up on her elbows, and watched me lick her for a few seconds, her upper lip curled a little as she hissed through her clenched teeth.

"uurrrgghh." She hissed as her hips settled back to the bed. I lifted her left leg up, and ran my tongue through her wet snatch as she continued to watch me.

"It's hot how much you enjoy it." She hissed, her hand gliding down her belly. She used little circle motions with her finger as I licked her snatch. I just smiled back as I ran more of my tongue through more of her slit. I flicked my tongue just below where her finger was working, all the while looking up at her.

"Mmmmhhh." My sister purred. "Don't want to forget who's pussy it is?" Stacey asked with a smirk.

"Nah, only you could taste this good." I replied. Stacey tossed her head back with a small laugh.

"Hahaha is it sister flavored?" She asked with another laugh. I nodded in reply as I licked and kissed her clit.

I ate my sister's pussy for about another minute, before she grabbed the front of my shirt, pulling me up toward her. She kissed my wet lips, before pushing me back to a standing position. She sat on the bed facing me, my already exposed dick in her face. Stacey gripped my dick with her soft hand, looking at me for a second before turning her attention downward. She leaned forward and licked it softly, running her tongue up the side. She kissed the tip before sliding her mouth down the shaft.

"Mmmmhhhh." I moaned quietly as my sister's soft, warm mouth slid over my cock. I breathed heavily as she continued a steady motion forward and back. I put my hand on her head as she bobbed back and forth. "Aaahhhh..." I exhaled with pleasure. Stacey slid my cock from her lips after a few forward-and-back motions, her hand holding down my shaft to let it push against her outstretched tongue as it slid back. She kept her tongue out, and with her head turned to one side, she wiped it across the bottom of my cock. Her upper lip was softly gliding across the top. Her breath would warm my dick for a second, until she would inhale, making it feel slightly cooler before exhaling again.

"Ohh fuck yeah." I grunted as her wet little tongue slid all over the underside of my throbbing cock. Stacey began rubbing her dewy twat as she slid my rod back into her mouth. I watched as my stiff cock ran between her lips at a slight angle, with the head pushing her far cheek out with each motion.

"Mmmhhh...mhh.."My sister made small whimpering noises, muffled by my cock. Her noises sent small vibrations through my shaft.

"Aaaggghhhh." I groaned. I think she could tell that I enjoyed her little whimpers, provoking her to continue. She began sliding three quarters of the way down my length, before slowly sliding her way back with a drawn out whimper. I made audible sounds of pleasure each time she did. Stacey pointed my dick upward, licking her way from the bottom. She looked up at me with her greenish-brown eyes, and tilted her head from side to side, swiping just below my head from all angles. I threw the line she had used on me earlier back at her.

"Don't want to forget who you're blowing?" I asked.

"Haha ass." Stacey retorted. "Don't worry I know. I'm sucking my brother's dick, so if you'd excuse me..." She added playfully.

"You saying that is fuckin' hot." I told her.

"I'm glad you like it." She replied. Stacey looked up at me for a few moments, and we didn't say anything. "Sooo...It's up to you, we could keep going with this and do the whole I suck you off, you finish me off thing... Or..." Her sentence trailed off.

"Or what?" I asked, already having a fairly good idea of what she was getting at. And It excited me immensely.

"Well, what do you want to do with me? If this was being played out in you're imagination before we began this whole thing, what would you do next? Whatever it is, do that." Stacey said, as she decided to unsnap her bra and drop it to the floor. My heart raced a little more, even though she had already been giving me head for the past couple of minutes.

"Alright. Do I need...like, protection?" I asked. Stacey dropped her head to the side, glaring up at me.

"Really? Why would you use a condom to screw your sister?" She asked.

"I don-" I started before she cut me off.

"Trust me we're good." She added.

"OK then." I replied, gently gripping her neck and pushing her to the bed. We kissed a few times, before I raised back up, leaving Stacey on her back, her legs open. I dropped my shorts to the floor, and leveled my stiff dick to her twat. We looked at each other. I then looked down, and used my hand to position my dick at the entrance. With a gentle forward push, I began sliding into my sister's already slippery cunt.

"Ohhhhh fuuuck." I snarled as I sank deeper. Stacey's eyebrows curled downward, and her mouth opened, letting out a soft moan. I ran my hand up her smooth belly as I slid the rest of the way in.

It was amazing.

My sister's smooth, tight pussy gently squeezed my cock as I slid the rest of the way. We both began breathing heavily, making audible grunts of pleasure as my rod slid it's way back, only to be stuffed back in. I gripped her soft tit in one hand as I began gently thrusting into her. I used my hand on her belly to help guide her over my dick each time.

"Ughhh...ugh...fuck Stacey." I snorted. My sister smiled back at me for the briefest moment before it faded to her biting her lower lip. I leaned over her, gently thrusting my shaft deep into her pussy. We kissed intensely, our tongues meeting outside of our mouths. Stacey's moans escalated in volume while she threw her arm over her head, clenching the sheets. I humped my sister over and over, her warm pussy gripping my cock and resisting my motion. I got back up to my original position, with one foot on the floor, using the knee of my other leg on the bed.

"Ohhhhh....ooooohhh..." Stacey purred as I ran my stiffness up into her. Her B size tits just slightly jiggled with each thrust. I watched as my rock hard shaft would be engulfed by my sister's puffy twat, only to slide back out glistening from her wetness.

"Ahhh...Bryan..." My sister whined my name softly as I repeatedly slid into her. After a few moments, she stopped me.

"Trade me spots." She suggested. I did it immediately, leaning against the backboard of the bed as Stacey straddled me. She lowered herself onto me, closing her eyes as I slid up into her. I gripped her waist, and she began rocking her hips, her pussy sliding up and down my length. We kissed again, our tongues swiping across one another before we pulled away. She leaned her forehead against mine, continuously rising and falling on my dick. As she quickened slightly into an almost rhythmic bounce, I gripped her tit in one hand, and reached around with the other to grab her ass. This continued, while we both made audible grunts between patterns of rapid breathing.

Finally, Stacey began to get louder. She tightened her lips in an effort to silence herself as her cunt squeezed my cock.

"Aahhh....ahhh.....aaaaaahhhhhhhh..." Stacey whined as her body tensed up. She let out sounds of pleasure that got louder and louder.

"Hhhhaaaaa....mmmmhhhhhh..." Stacey moaned. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut, and she wrapped one hand around the back of my neck, digging her nails in. I couldn't hold it anymore. My cock stiffened inside my sister's wet snatch, and a feeling of ecstacy raced up from my legs.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck sissssss." I moaned as my dick began to erupt. My sister and I were getting off simultaneously.

"Mmmm.....haahhh yesssssss..." She hissed, clenching the sheets with her other hand and curling her lips into what looked like a snarl. I growled noisily as I felt gooey cum spurting from my cock into my sister's cunt.

"Ohhh fuck yessss Bryaneee..." Stacey groaned.

"UGHHHH...UGH...UGH...UGHHH." I humped her with each squirt, my dick twitching and pulsating in her hole. Stacey squirmed and whined as I emptied my load into her. After a few more seconds Stacey began slowing down, until she was barely moving. Finally, we both stopped. We were slightly glistening with sweat. Stacey and I breathed heavily. We both sat there for a moment, completely drained. Stacey finally broke the silence.

"Whew."

"Yeah." I answered quietly. A few moments later, my sister slid off my cock, and rolled to the side. A small glob of cum still oozed from the tip of my head.

"Wow." Stacey said with another wheeze of breath.

"Fuckin' awesome." I responded.

"Yeah," Stacey replied with a nod. "I'm going to have to agree. I could feel you like...getting off in me. This whole incest thing was a good idea."

"Your welcome." I said jokingly. My sister gently slapped my chest with the back of her hand.

"We're both welcome!" She exclaimed, before grabbing her clothes and heading into the bathroom.

After we both got dressed Stacey looked at me.

"You could stay here tonight if you want. You know, if you don't want to see Mom and Dad right now."

"Haha yeah. That's funny. But shit, why not. I'll stay." I answered.

"After that, it might be awhile before I want to see either of em'." She stated, making us both laugh.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sis, The Incest Princess Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1330 milliseconds