• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Christmas Parties Ch. 05 Pt. 2

Christmas Parties Ch. 05 Pt. 2

Recap

Hi, I'm Jack, and I want to share with you the sorry tale of how my wife ended up being used as a sexual plaything by a group of men who work for the same company as her, and how much I enjoyed watching.

The events that happened are all true, and I admit I'm not proud of my inability to stop what was happening or the fact that I found it very erotic to watch.

First of all let me introduce you to my wife Jenny. At the time of the final part of this story Jenny was forty two years old, but honestly doesn't look it. She has a wonderfully slim and toned body, and still wears some of the same clothes that she was wearing fifteen years ago when we first met.

She has a lovely 35B - 24 - 36 figure, and is just five feet tall. She's also quite prim and proper when you meet her. She is lovely to look at, and is one of those women that everyone looks at and thinks "I'd love to have a piece of that" while knowing deep inside that it will always remain a fantasy.

When we left the previous chapter my lovely wife was dancing to "The Stripper" on the stage at her works Christmas Party with her wrap-over skirt laid at her feet, exposing her stocking clad legs, and little white lace G-string to the audience, while taking part in a hypnotism show.

The hypnotist tapped Jenny on the shoulder, picked up her skirt, and led her back to her chair. As you can imagine the guys that were watching were disappointed that he'd stopped Jenny going any further, and they were quite vocal about it.

The hypnotist then told the four subjects, and the audience, that everything that had happened was down to the release of the inhibitions that the people on the stage have, and that no hypnotist can make anyone do something that deep down inside they didn't want to do.

But before we go any further, let's just rewind a little. By the time the hypnotist had come back on stage for the second half of his show, two of the couples that had been sitting at our table had left, and we had been joined by a couple more of the single men that worked for the company.

When we opened our eyes and Jenny was up on stage I was sitting with five men and one woman at the table, and we were all sitting round one side of the table so we had a good view of the stage. Over the years I had got to know several of the men at the company, including all of those that were sitting with me, and I guess it was no coincidence that they were all part of the little group of men that would regularly dance with, and expose, my lovely wife given the chance.

When Jenny and Julie started dancing with Steve and Charlie there were lots of comments from the guys on the table, and it was plain to see that they would all have loved to have been up on stage dancing with either of the girls.

When they started stripping our table were leading the shouts of "off, off, off", and were probably the most disappointed when the show was stopped.

After Jenny came off the stage she got a lot of ribbing from the guys round the table before we snuck off to the bar for a quiet drink. While we were drinking and talking I asked how she felt about being half naked in front of so many people that she worked with and she admitted that she was strangely excited by it, and that she felt very horny as well.

While we were sitting in the bar I noticed a couple of the guys from our table, Jimmy and Ron, talking to the hypnotist.

A little while later the hypnotist came over and told us that he had been asked to put on another performance for Charlie, to celebrate his retirement, and asked if Jenny would be happy to take part.

About ten minutes later he called us over and said that he needed a few minutes with Jenny to prepare her for the show, and they went off together. Jimmy and Steve joined me at the table, and a few minutes later we went through into the small side room where the final show was going to take place.

There were only about a dozen people in the room, all men, and the hypnotist was talking to Charlie who was sat on a chair in the middle of the room.

The hypnotist reminded everyone that everything that happened from now on would be prompted by his suggestions, but that neither of the two people he had hypnotized would do anything they were unhappy with, or didn't want to do, deep down inside.

He brought Jenny into the room and stood her in front of Charlie. He told her that this was Charlie's retirement party and that she was an exotic dancer that had been hired by the guys at the company to dance for Charlie, and of course everyone else, and that as she was dancing she would hear suggestions from both him, and the others in the room, and that she should follow those suggestions if she felt comfortable, but ignore any she was unhappy with.

The music started and Jenny began to sway her hips and dance towards Charlie, and as she did she inched the fro of her skirt up until she could reach the hem, and then she started to swish her skirt from side to side as she danced.

Someone, I think it was Steve, shout "lap dance", and Jenny lent right forward and put her hands on Charlie's shoulders and shook her breasts in front of his eyes. Then she turned to face the audience, sat down on his knee, and ground her bottom into his crotch.

The hypnotist suggested that she dance for the crowd again, and so she came over towards the tables, and as she had in the earlier show she had the edges of the two sides of her skirt in her hands, and she was holding it wide to expose her stocking tops, and give us an occasional flash of her little thong.

The guys started to call for her to "show us your thong" and Jenny responded by lifting the skirt higher and twirling it round as she danced for us.

"Take it off" was the next call from the guys, and again Jenny responded. Her hands moved to the ties on the side of her skirt, and gently pulled at the two ends. Once started, the bow soon gave way, and her skirt unraveled and slid down over her thighs to the floor.

For the second time tonight my wife was there in a room full of men with her skirt on the floor, and only her cute little thong covering her heavenly pussy. Only this time she wasn't up on a stage the other side of the room, she was in amongst them.

She continued to dance, teasing all the guys by stepping towards them as if she was going to lap dance for them, but then pulling away again.

"Don't forget Charlie" said the hypnotist, and as Jenny turned to move back towards Charlie we were all treated to a fantastic view of her lovely bottom, which was completely nude and framed by her suspender belt.

"Take off his trousers" was the next command from the hypnotist, and Charlie got up from his chair. Jenny knelt down in front of him, reached up and unfastened his trousers before pulling them down around his ankles.

"Lap Dance" came the cry from the audience, and Jenny pushed Charlie back into his chair before straddling his knees and grinding her knicker clad pussy into his crotch.

I noticed that some of the guys in the audience had to adjust themselves, as I was, because the sight of my wife grinding her pussy on her boss, with only her knickers and his underpants between them was making me hard.

"Now dance with the audience" and Jenny followed that instruction too. Leaving a now hot and bothered Charlie and heading over to the audience where she immediately straddled one of the men, and gave him the same treatment that she had just been giving Charlie.

She danced with each of us in turn for a couple of minutes, and when she straddled my legs and ground her pussy into me, I could feel the heat from her pussy through my trousers as she humped my cock. I knew that if I could feel this, then all the others could feel exactly the same thing.

While she was on my knee I whispered "We want to see your breasts once you've danced for us all" into her ear and she moved onto the next man down the line.

After grinding her pussy into twelve cocks, which I am sure must have been as hard as mine, she made her way back to Charlie, and as she did she unfastened the bows on the front of her blouse, opened it, and slowly slid it down her arms and let it fall to the floor as well.

She was facing Charlie rather than us, so he had a great view of her breasts, and we knew it wouldn't be long before we had the same view.

She dance seductively in front of Charlie and again lent right forward to bring her breasts close to his face. Charlie lent his head back a little more and as Jenny lent further forward to tease him again his hands wrapped round her back and pulled her pert breast down and into his waiting mouth.

I nearly creamed in my pants. My prim and proper wife was nearly naked in a room full of men, and having her breast sucked by her boss.

I thought she'd pull away and stop at this point, but wasn't at all disappointed when she didn't. Instead she gently eased upwards to lift her breast away from Charlie before offering him her other breast.

Charlie's hands had slid down her back, and while one was squeezing her bottom we could see that he was easing his underpants down with the other to release his rock hard cock.

He pushed his pants halfway down his thighs, and then gripped Jenny's arse with both hands and pulled her knicker clad pussy down onto his naked cock and started to hump her pussy while still suckling her breast.

I noticed that some of the guys were also loosening their trousers.

"Strip, strip, strip" and "ride him girl, ride him" were some of the politest comments that were being made, along with "cum on his cock" and "it's our turn now".

Jenny rode Charlie's cock for a couple of minutes and then eased herself up from him, and turning to face the audience she grabbed his hands and brought them to her hips. Charlie immediately gripped the two sides of her thong, and literally ripped it off her, exposing her cute little hairy pussy to us all.

Charlie then pulled her back down onto his knee, and we could see his rock hard cock sticking up between her legs, and rubbing between her pussy lips. He wasted no time on bringing his hands up to Jenny's breasts and giving them a good squeeze.

The guys, me included, were going crazy at this point. We had a real live sex show going on here with one very hot and obviously turned on woman with a dozen hard and horny guys.

Someone called for Jenny to take Charlie's pants off, and sure enough she freed herself from his grasp and pulled him from the chair. When he knelt down his cock was so close to her face as she eased his underpants down his legs, and the guys urged her to suck his cock.

When she had taken his pants off, Jenny wrapped a hand around his cock, and then licked the pre-cum from the end of it, before opening her mouth and slowly engulfing her bosses cock in front of us all.

The noise of the cheers was deafening as we all shout for her to "suck him good", and she did exactly that. Her head was bobbing up and down as she took his cock deep into her mouth and then brought it all the way back to her lips. This was her favourite trick when sucking my cock too. Every time she lifted her head she'd almost close her lips at the tip, before pushing forward again. I can tell you every thrust feels like the first thrust into a warm and wet pussy, and it drives me crazy.

From the look on Charlie's face it was having a similar effect on him too, and he was gently holding the back of her head while she pleasured his cock.

The guys were enjoying the show, but obviously wanted in on the action, because they started to call her over to us, with comments such as "my turn now" and "don't forget about us".

Charlie's hands were griping Jenny's head tighter now, and I guess she must have sensed that he was about to come, because she broke ay from his cock, stood up, motioned for him to sit down, and told him she'd be back soon.

The she came over to us. But we'd been busy while she was sucking on Charlie's cock. Every one of us had dropped our trousers and she was faced with eleven men sitting there with eleven hard cocks waiting for her. She started with Jimmy this time, and straddled his legs, pinning his cock between her pussy and his stomach and offered her breasts to his mouth.

As Jimmy played with her breasts and sucked and nibbled her nipples she ground her naked pussy against his naked cock. She rode him for a couple of minutes before standing up and easing her nipple from his mouth before moving onto Ron.

She turned her back to him, sat on his knee and slid up to trap his cock between her soft bum cheeks and his stomach, and then began to grind. Ron ran his hands up and down her stomach and over her breasts, before opening his legs, forcing Jenny's leg further apart. Then as he cupped on breast and gently pulled on her nipple he dropped his other hand between her legs, cupped her pussy, and sank a finger into her wet and waiting hole. We watched as Jenny squirmed on his knee being finger fucked and having her breasts squeezed until she eased herself forward and off his knee before moving on to the next guy in the line.

She gave each man a couple of minutes of either sucking her breasts and humping her pussy, or fingering her pussy and humping her arse. Then eventually she made it onto my knee.

She sat facing me, and as she ground her sopping wet pussy into my rock hard cock she asked if I was enjoying myself. I gripped her arse, and ground her harder against myself as I told her to enjoy herself and to make Charlie come next time.

She continued down the line, and then went back over to Charlie. But this time she stepped right up to his body with her legs spread either side of his legs, and we could see her wet pussy hovering above his hard cock. Then she slowly, oh so slowly, sat herself down, and we watched as his cock slipped out of view and into my wife's waiting pussy.

Once she had him fully inside her she slowly lifted herself up again, and we could see his now wet and glistening cock between her pussy lips before she engulfed it in her warm and tender pussy again.

She repeated this action a few times, making it very plain that Charlie was now deep inside her body before she started to ride his cock hard, thrusting her hips forward and backwards rapidly as she used his cock for her pleasure as much as she was riding him and giving his pleasure.

It wasn't long before Jenny arched her back, shuddered, and moaned loudly as she came on Charlie's cock, for a few moments she relaxed and gently squeezed her pussy muscles around his cock, extracting every ounce of pleasure from her orgasm, before she started to ride him hard again.

She rode him for another couple of minutes, and then Charlie's fingers clenched into her soft arse cheeks, and pulled her hard down onto his cock as his body shuddered and he emptied his balls deep inside my wife.

The both sat there for a while, and then Steve made his way over to them and gently lifted Jenny off Charlie's spent cock, brought her back to his chair, and pulled her down onto his own cock.

There was no teasing, slow grind this time, Steve held her tight to him, and took thrust hard and fast up into her wet and spunk filled pussy. Every thrust made her breast bounce up and down against Steve's chest, and they would part a little and then Steve's next upward thrust would meet her falling body with a resounding slapping noise.

Jenny's face was a picture of pleasure as Steve fucked her hard and fast for five minutes or so, before he too tensed and shot his hot spunk deep into my wife's waiting pussy.

As they rested another of the guys lifted her away from Steve, and laid her down on a table before stepping between her legs and sinking his hard cock into her wet fanny.

We all crowded round to watch my wife take the third of the twelve cocks that were all going to be emptied into her pussy tonight.

As she lay there being fucked hard by her third man Jimmy held his cock out close to her face and pulled her head gently towards it. Jenny opened her mouth and Jimmy pushed the head of his cock between her lips. Another guy pulled her hand over and wrapped it round his cock, while a third bet over and sucked her tits.

When the guy between her legs unleashed his steaming load of sunk into her pussy, Jimmy took his place between her legs and another cock was presented to her mouth.

Jimmy fucked her hard for a few minutes, and then he pulled out, picked her up, turned her round, and bent her over the table before entering her again from behind. The guy she had ben sucking now stood in front of her and he matched Jimmy stoke for stroke. As Jimmy sank his cock deep in Jenny's pussy the other guy thrust his cock deep into her mouth. A true spit roast situation and what a sight to behold.

Seeing my lovely wife with a cock in both end, and another in each hand was something I never thought I'd see, and it was awesome to watch.

Jimmy pounded away at her pussy for a couple more minutes before he too shot his load deep in her pussy, and the guy in her mouth quickly replaced him and began to shag her from behind.

I stepped in front of Jenny and offered my cock to her mouth, which she took deep inside. As she was slammed from behind I felt the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat, and this was a completely new sensation for me. She'd never taken me that deep before, and I began to thrust against her face in unison with the guy whose was deep in her pussy. He didn't last long though, and given the depth of penetration I was getting in her mouth and down her throat I wasn't surprised. He'd been deep in her mouth for nearly ten minutes while Jimmy fucked her, and I had only been in her mouth two or three when he came, and I was already feeling my balls tense up ready to shoot my load.

As he came deep in her pussy, I pulled out of her mouth and motioned for the guys she was playing with to take their turns.

Again Jenny was lifted from the table, and one of the men lay down on the floor and pulled Jenny down on top of him, while the other stood in front of her and pushed his cock into her mouth.

So Jenny was being fucked both ends now, with one guy thrusting up into her pussy as she ground her ass into him, while the other held her head and fucked her face.

The other watched, and then started to take turns with Jenny's mouth as she was fucked to yet another orgasm by the man beneath her, who also shot his load deep inside her.

As he crawled out from beneath her I took my place behind her and shagged my wife hard and fats doggy style for four or five minutes before adding my own sperm to the six already loads inside her pussy.

Jenny was fucked by each end every one of us that night, and as the last man splashed his sperm into her sopping wet spunk filled pussy there was a huge cheer for the well fucked lady, and the guys slowly dressed and left my near naked wife laid on the table with their cum dribbling down her legs...

To be continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Christmas Parties Ch. 05 Pt. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds