• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • BabySitter Bet

BabySitter Bet

You hear of people being assaulted but you always think it won't happen to you. You wouldn't put yourself in that sort of a situation. They must have done something that caused the assault, led the man on, dressed provocatively, been at the wrong place at the wrong time.

We tend to have a subconscious tendency to blame the victim. After all, it wouldn't happen to us, now would it?

It turned out that it would, and in circumstances that I still find a bit shocking.

I started babysitting when I was sixteen and have been doing it for nearly four years. Even when I wasn't of legal age I learned to be careful of the husbands, brothers and boyfriends of the women I sat for. Quite a few didn't care about age limits and had wandering hands, but I became quite adept at avoiding them.

After I became legal age I permitted my boyfriend to broaden my education, shall we say, and a very interesting education it was. For all that, I still trod warily around the various husbands, etcetera, attached to the mothers who hired me. If anything, I was even more careful after I knew what they were on about.

In other words, I wasn't leading anyone on, or dressing provocatively, or finding myself in the wrong place at the wrong time, like being alone with a horny husband. Hell, I wouldn't even sit for single fathers.

This particular night I'd been sitting for Bill and Sonya Thorndyke. They were one of my more regular customers and I'd never had any trouble at their place. The kids were reasonably well behaved and I got along fine with them. Sonya was nice and Bill kept his hands to himself which was always a plus. Someone told me once that they had a bit of a reputation for being swingers when at parties, but they'd always seemed eminently respectable to me.

When the Thorndyke's got back from wherever they'd been they were arguing as they entered the house. Not a vicious argument, by any means, but a difference of opinion about something. Whatever they were discussing they broke it off when they walked into the front room.

Sonya suddenly gave a giggle.

"OK, Bill," she said. "Here's your chance. If I'm right you have to get me a new pair of shoes."

"And if you're wrong what do I get?" Bill asked her.

"Same thing you'll get if I'm right. There's only one real way for you to find out, and once started I expect you'll want to complete the job."

Bill looked at Sonya and laughed.

"OK. You're on," he told her, and then turned to speak to me.

"Suzy, do me a favour will you. I want you to stand on this side of this armchair and reach across it and hold Sonya's hands."

Puzzled, I did so. Why wouldn't I? It was a reasonable request, even if slightly odd. I leaned over the chair and took Sonya's hands and she took a firm grip on mine.

Just how firm a grip I found when Bill promptly reached up my skirt, took hold of my tights and started pulling them down, hooking onto my panties on the way. I squealed and tried to pull away but found myself trapped by Sonya's grasp. By the time I worked this out Bill was pulling my tights, panties and shoes right off.

The next I knew he was unzipping my skirt and undoing the button and it was heading down to join my other things, leaving me half naked. And the wrong half, for that matter. Losing my top would have been a lot easier to deal with.

"What are you trying to do," I wailed, trying to pull loose from Sonya, but she had a grip like a pair of clamps.

"We have a little bet going," Sonya explained. "Bill has the crazy idea that you're still a virgin and I told him he had rocks on his head. He's going to check. If I'm right, he has to buy me a new pair of shoes."

I was still struggling. Even harder now as Bill was pushing up my top and had already undone my bra. My voice was probably a bit muffled as my top was being pulled over my head, but I managed to ask why was he taking off my top and I was pointing out that all they had to do was ask me.

"Bill thinks that we couldn't really trust you to tell us honestly. He reckons that you'll just say whatever you think we want to hear, and he's probably right. So Bill's going to check in person, so to speak. Don't worry. It won't take long."

Somehow or other, after my top and bra had been lifted over my head and pushed down my arms, Sonya managed to complete their removal without really letting go of my arms, leaving me completely naked. Talk about embarrassing.

"This is indecent assault," I protested. "And why did you have to strip me completely just for Bill to touch me up?"

"Oh, Bill prefers his women to be completely naked before he touches them up," said Sonya, giggling, making me wonder just how tipsy she was.

So I stood there, naked, bent over the chair slightly with Sonya holding my wrists while Bill started rubbing my pussy. I squirmed and tried to move away from him. What the hell did he think he was doing, anyway. It should only take him a moment to get an answer to his question.

I pointed out that all he had to do was take a quick look, blast him, but Bill just kept on rubbing me and squeezing my pussy. It was almost a relief when he finally parted my lips and slid a couple of fingers inside me.

I felt Bill's fingers rubbing inside me, slowly pushing into my vaginal passage, agitating it and forcing it to open further to give him room. I was busy protesting again, pointing out that he now knew the state of my virginity as his fingers would have let him know the full story.

He just laughed and kept on massaging me. Finally he took his fingers out and I relaxed.

"I hope you're satisfied," I snapped.

"Relax, Suzy," said Sonya. "He hasn't really made his proper check yet. He's about to do that now."

What did she mean, hadn't made his proper check? Just how much checking was required? I found out when I felt my lips being eased apart again, and it wasn't a couple of fingers pushing their way in.

I formally protested what he was doing. From memory, the immediate conversation, or my contribution to it, went something like this.

"What the fuck? Ahh! Take that out. Loud squeal. Don't! You can't do this. Oh my god! Stop. This is rape, you know? Cut it out. Ahh! Another loud squeal. Stop it, please. You can't do this to me. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Another loud squeal. Just how big is that thing, damn it? Will you just stop? A final loud squeal."

That last loud squeal was occasioned by Bill giving one last hard push and finally banging his cock all the way into me. At this stage, Sonya let go my hands and stood back. Not that that really freed up my hands. I had to use them to brace myself against the chair.

"Well, I hope you're satisfied," I said rather bitterly. "Now you know for sure I'm not a virgin. Can I get dressed now?"

I know. I was hopelessly naïve. Sonya just laughed at my request.

"Don't be silly, Suzy," she chided me. "Now that Bill's started you have to expect him to want to finish properly."

Bill's arms came around me and his hands closed over my breasts. At the same time I could feel his cock moving out of me, but I didn't put any faith in my hope that he was taking it out. Fortunately, as he stopped, squeezed my breasts, and came charging back into me.

Of course I protested and of course my protest was ignored. Not that my protest was very coherent. It's hard to formulate a sentence when there's a cock inside you and even harder to speak it.

What I wanted to say was 'if you don't stop immediately I'll have you charged with rape'.

What I actually said was, "If you don't aah immediately I'll eeeeee you charged with ohhh my gooood."

Bill was busy pounding away at my pussy while his hands were plaguing my breasts. Even worse, from my point of view, was the fact that I was responding to his vigorous assault upon my body. My bottom was lifting and pushing back to meet him every time he lunged into me. My nipples were as hard as stones and I could practically feel my breasts swelling as Bill mauled them.

I was being well and truly fucked and my body was just lapping it up like a cat at the cream. Oddly enough, even the knowledge that Bill's wife was watching him take me added a fillip to the occasion. I mean, I was being taken by another woman's man and there was nothing she could do about it. By itself, I found that a bit of a turn on. You just wait, I found myself thinking. The next time he goes to bed with you, you're going to be wondering if he's thinking about me. And serve you right.

Bill kept going and going. If I'd given any consideration to the matter, which naturally I hadn't, I'd probably have said he's an old man, and I'm young. He'll probably get all excited and blow his load real quick. On second consideration I'd have had to admit that early thirties isn't that old. And while he showed plenty of signs of excitement (an erection doesn't grow to that size without being plenty excited) he showed no signs of blowing his load.

He banged me. And then he banged me some more. Honestly, I was starting to wonder if I could last the distance. I was gasping and panting, feeling as if I was running in a marathon with no end in sight. And there was his cock, eagerly urging me onward and upward.

I was babbling now, and I have no idea what I was saying. Whatever it was, it appeared to encourage Bill and he started hitting me harder than ever. I couldn't believe it. Move over energizer bunny, you have a competitor.

I could hear myself moaning and my eyes were starting to glaze over when Bill finally gave one last hearty thrust and turned a fire-hose loose inside me. I screamed and my orgasm grabbed me and bolted, leaving my intelligence scattered somewhere behind it. I mean, I just lost it and flaked out.

When I was once again with the land of the living I found myself sitting in the chair that I'd just been bent over. Still naked. Sonya had pulled the coffee table closer and was actually pouring some for me. Bill was calmly sipping at his own cup. I couldn't believe the gall of these people.

I gulped, but spoke up defiantly.

"You know I'm going to have you charge with rape," I said.

Sonya just smiled at me and passed me the coffee.

"No, you won't," she said. "First, you won't want to go to all that trouble and let everyone know what happened. Just too embarrassing. Second, I'll swear blind that you consented and are just claiming rape because you want more money. Third, the last half of your little effort is on my camera, and it shows you performing very enthusiastically."

What could I say? She was right about me not telling anyone. Have then look at me and wonder what I did to deserve it? Not bloody likely. I dismissed the second point, as I'm sure the cops would have as well. The third point was a different kettle of fish. At the start I was definitely wriggling and protesting, but at the end I'd been squealing and humping Bill just as eagerly as he'd been taking me. If that was on film. . .

I decided to call it quits and just maintained a dignified silence while I drank my coffee. Mind you, it's hard to look dignified when you suddenly remember you're the only one naked in the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • BabySitter Bet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 361 milliseconds