• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Our New Place

Our New Place

12

If you haven't read the last story, this takes place during our junior year in college. We had spent 2 years living in our drab apartments close to school. The place was nice, but it was an apartment and we didn't have a pool. We wanted to branch out and get something a bit more private. Something where we could come and go however we wanted, and with a nice pool for us to keep up our tans.

For the last couple years we had spent most of our time at the nudist club to ensure our all over tans were complete. But with school and working part time, it made it tougher and tougher to find a day to go together.

So we made the decision to rent a house for our last two years. It had to have a couple things. It needed an in-ground pool with a private enough backyard to sunbathe nude. It also needed to be away from the city and in a more private neighborhood. We considered living on the nudist resort property, but we were looking for something a bit more nice.

After searching all summer we found that place. Our realtor was a bit surprised at our carefree attitude towards nudity, but was willing to help us out. We didn't even plan on telling her about our preference for nudism, until Jen showed up for a meeting at her office one night completely nude!

So the big change from the last story was Jen. She really took to nudism after her first trip to the nude beach. It started slowly at first, coming with us to the nudist resort every so often, or spending a night or two nude every now and again. But her preference for nudity grew as time went along. To the point where Colleen and I thought she was becoming obsessed. Even far more than the three of us.

Jen became a full member at our nudist club. She would spend every chance she got there, you couldn't put clothes on the girl, even in public. One month I didn't see her in clothes the entire time. I'm sure she did to go to class, but I never saw it.

It was one of the nights after spending most of her day at the nudist club that she showed up at our realtors office nude. She had gone to the club earlier that day, but didn't bring any clothes with her. She lost track of time and instead of just blowing off the meeting, she showed up nude. She figured we had to tell the realtor sometime, so what better way than this?

Claire, Colleen and I were sitting in her office when Jen walked in. Our realtor was obviously shocked, but gratefully didn't make a big deal of it. She told us that she kind of figured we were into nudism by our specific housing requests. Lucky for us she was very accepting of our lifestyle, but she also told us while she was okay with it, others probably wouldn't be in her office.

The house she found for us was perfect. It had everything we wanted. It was very private and set back from the road far enough that you could go nude in the front yard without anyone seeing from the street. The backyard was gorgeous and the pool was very large, perfect for wasting the day away. It had a separate bedroom for each one of us, but Claire and I had to share a bathroom.

We moved in midway through the summer, which gave us plenty of time to unpack and unwind and enjoy the place before school started. I was excited cause this was the first time i'd be living in a house where I could come and go as I pleased in whatever I pleased. All of us liked the freedom to be free from clothes without having to slide anything on to visit each other. No more having to cover up to get to the car or grab the mail. It was a nudist paradise away from the resort.

We took to the new freedom right away as we shared a truck to move our stuff to the new house. Claire's boyfriend John helped us move our things, and was kind enough to drive the truck for us. The minute we pulled up to the house to move in we all stripped our clothes off. It was a hot day, but this time we would be able to move in nude.

John and Claire had been dating for almost a year at this point. Their relationship was not really serious. They enjoyed being together but they also enjoyed fucking other people. John took every advantage of their open relationship by having his way with Colleen, Jen and I whenever he got the chance. It was not uncommon to walk in on John fucking one of the 4 of us at any time of day. We all loved taking advantage of his big cock.

Once we were settled in the new house, we celebrated with a nice relaxing day by the pool. It was a Wednesday and none of us had to work, so the four of us and John were just laying by the pool working on our all over tans. Jen and I had just come back from going out to grab us all a pizza for lunch. We had no sooner stripped and were on our way back to the pool when we heard the rhythmic slapping sounds of someone getting fucked.

"Ohhhhh god! Your cunt feels so good!" John said.

Colleen was on all fours in front of John as he was fucking her from behind.

"Fuck me harder!" Colleen screamed causing John to grab her ass and ram his cock into her waiting pussy at a faster pace.

"Look at these two going at it," I said. "Don't break his cock!"

"If he doesn't start fucking me harder, I will!" she said.

"She's a maniac," Jen said. "How long have they been going at it?" she asked Claire.

"Since you guys left," Claire said as she fingered herself watching the show in front of her.

Colleen and John's moaning was picking up, as we sat down to eat some pizza.

"I... want... to...cuuuuuuum!" Colleen said in between thrusts of John's cock. "Please make me cum."

John started rubbing her clit with his free hand while continuing to ram his giant cock down her pussy. He was really fucking her hard. I was afraid he was actually going to hurt her.

"Cum on my cock, Colleen," John said as he swatted her bare ass.

"Oh god... I'm gonna cum... i'm gonna cum... i'm gonna cum... Arghhhhhhh!!" Colleen said arching her back as the orgasm washed over her.

As Colleen was cumming, John was still pounding her cunt with his cock. Taking a cue from her, he worked his way to an orgasm of his own.

"Ohhh... baby, i'm gonna cum soon," he said.

"Give it to me... cum on my ass. I want all of it," Colleen said.

"Arrrggghhh... " John said as he pulled out of her pussy and shot stream after stream of hot sticky cum all over her tanned ass. John milked his cock of cum while rubbing it up and down the crack of her ass. There was so much of it all over Colleen. It was quite the load.

The two of them collapsed next to each other as they recovered from the session. Jen, Claire and I just started clapping spontaneously at the show we just watched.

"Wow, what a show!" Claire said.

"Definitely. You guys are real porn stars," I said while giving Colleen a wink.

"I think I want some of that," Jen said as she walked over and kneeled next to Colleen. She took a scoop of cum off Colleen's ass and swallowed it.

"Delicious!" Jen said.

"Its all yours if you want it," Colleen said.

"My pleasure," Jen said then proceeded to start cleaning Colleen's ass with her tongue. She licked every ounce of cum off her ass, then gave it a nice swat in appreciation.

"Thanks babe!" Jen said to Colleen. "Your ass is fun to lick."

"Any time," she said.

We all just laughed it off. This was going to be how things were going to be from now on around here. Sun, swimming, nudity, and sex.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Claire!" Jen yelled from her sun lounger next to the pool

Claire got up out of bed whee she was taking an afternoon nap and walked out back where Jen was laying naked by the pool.

"What is it?" Claire asked.

"I'm bored. Lets do something," Jen said.

"Like what?" Claire said.

"I don't know. I feel like I have to get out of here for a while. Get out of the house for a little while," Jen said.

"You want to go to the club?" Claire asked.

"No, I don't think so," she said. "I've done enough sunbathing for a day."

"Well then what?" Claire said. "Jess and Colleen are at work till tonight. We can go out then if you want."

"Nah, lets go do something now," Jen said. "Want to go shopping?"

"Sure. Want to go to the mall?" Claire asked.

"That's fine," she said. "Lets get ready."

Claire then went back to her room to throw some clothes on. She picked out a nice pair of shorts with a matching tank top. Walking back out to the living room she grabbed a pair of sandals and checked herself out in the mirror. Her tank top was tight fitting and showed off plenty of Claire's ample cleavage. She adjusted her boobs inside her top to get the right look, but the lack of a bra made it difficult to get them to stay in place. She turned to admire her ass, as her shorts were short enough to show a hint of the bottom of her tanned ass. When Claire had to dress she always wore as little as possible, and she wasn't wearing much.

Claire stood in the living room waiting on Jen as she had jumped in the shower quick to rinse off her tanning oil. Claire got impatient so she thought she'd clean out her car while she waited.

"Hey Jen, I'm gonna clean my car out quick, just come on out when you are ready to go." Claire yelled to Jen.

"Okay," Jen said.

Claire walked outside to her car, while Jen started to get ready. Jen was still nude from her shower and was brushing out her hair in front of her bathroom mirror when she had a naughty thought. She smiled to herself as she put her hands on her naked hips and admired her naked body in the mirror.

"Why not?", she said to herself then adjusted her tits and giggled to herself as she took her hair brush and combed her landing strip. She wanted to look presentable for her trip. Jen then grabbed her phone and made her way outside.

Claire was throwing out some trash from her car when Jen walked outside to meet her. Jen was still nude, which wasn't surprising as she frequently traveled nude.

"You ready?" Claire said.

"Yep. How do I look?" Jen said as she did a twirl for Claire.

"Naked," Claire said smiling. "What are you bringing with to wear?"

"I'm wearing what I'm planning on wearing," Jen said. "I was brushing out my hair when a thought occurred to me. I wanted to get out of the house, but I didn't want to get dressed. So I thought, why not just go naked?"

"Well, the law for one thing," Claire said. "I'm right there with you. I wish we could go naked to places like the mall too, but its not worth a night in jail. Grab a dress, I can't let you ruin your life."

"No, I'm going naked," Jen said. "Trust me."

"Alright, lets go," Claire said.

What Jen was about to do was crazy, but she was convinced she could get away with going out naked. All her daring exploits had led up to this. She was going to go out in public completely nude, and no one was going to stop her.

The girls drove across town and made their way to the mall. They pulled into a parking space and readied themselves for some shopping.

"You really gonna do this?" Claire asked Jen.

"Yep, you want to join me?" Jen asked.

"I really want to, but I just don't want to get arrested," Claire said.

"Come on, you know they'll just give us a warning," Jen said.

Claire was conflicted. The inner exhibitionist in her wanted to strip down right there and walk in with Jen. But her brain was getting in the way.

"Look, how about we just go into the Macy's. If they kick us out, then we'll leave. If they don't care, then we'll continue on. What do you say?" Jen asked.

Claire was thinking it over. She really wanted to do it, but was scared. In her mind she always wanted to do something like this, but she never figured she would. Jen definitely had more courage than she could ever muster. She thought, "Why not?", since both of them would do it, there would be safety in numbers. Her mind was made up, she was going to do it. She would try to make her dream come true.

"Alright, I'll do it," Claire said. "I've always wanted to do something like this, so lets do it."

"Yay!!", Jen said. "Now get those clothes off and lets get going!"

They both got out of the car. Jen was now in full display of everyone, which didn't seem to bother her in the least. Claire started taking her clothes off starting with her tank top. She lifted her top over her head causing her tits to bounce into view. After throwing her top on the front seat, she reached for her shorts. She unzipped them and slid them down her bare legs. She kicked her flip-flops off and pulled her shorts over her bare feet. Now completely nude, she threw her clothes on the front seat and locked the car.

Both girls now nude, began their walk to the front door of the mall. By now both had been seen head to toe so as they walked they tried to get used to the stares. For both girls it was a dream come true, so they tried to enjoy every minute of it.

As they came to the door to Macy's, Jen turned to Claire, smiled and said, "Here goes nothing!"

Jen pulled the door open and a rush of cold air blasted the girls nude bodies from the air conditioner. They went through the second set of doors and into the store, their bare feet slapping the cold floor with each and every step.

Nervously, Jen moved ahead and ducked into a side aisle at the women's section. Jen thumbed through clothes ironically as she stood there completely nude. Claire huddled near Jen quivering as the full impact of what they were doing was starting to set in.

"I can't believe what we're doing right now. We're gonna get arrested I know it. This was a mistake," Claire said.

"Relax, Claire!" Jen said. "You told me yourself that this was your dream. To be able to go nude in public to a place like a mall and shop like being nude was normal. Now is your chance. Just be confident. Being nude is natural, now act like it."

"You're right. Alright, lets try and enjoy this for however long it lasts," Claire said.

"So how do you think this would look on me?" Jen said while holding up a skimpy black dress.

The girls both jumped as they heard someone utter, "Can I help you pick something out?"

Claire and Jen turned and saw they were not alone any longer. A saleslady must have noticed them come in and came over to make a sale.

Claire now shaking said, "I'm sorry miss, this was all a dare, we'll get out of here. Just please let us go."

"I don't know what to do with you two," she said. "This is a serious offense. You two are completely naked in our store. I mean look at you both. Neither one of you is wearing a stitch. Do you always go around like this?"

"No, we don't. I'm so so sorry. Can we just go? I promise we'll never do anything this stupid again!" Claire said.

"Speak for yourself, Claire." Jen said as she slapped Claire's bare bottom.

"I'm going to go call security," the lady said just before Claire started freaking out.

"Lets just run," Claire said.

"Alright Andrea, I think my roomie here is going to have a heart attack. Lets call off the charade." Jen said.

"What?" Claire said.

"Hi Claire, I'm Andrea. Jen and I were just having some fun with you." the saleslady said.

"Sorry hun, this wasn't the daring exploit I made it out to be. But I wanted you to experience your dream. So here we are!" Jen said. "So try to relax, we're safe here."

"Yeah, this is my section. I already cleared this little prank with security once I got a text from Jen saying you guys were coming." Andrea said. "But I'm sure the security boys are watching this whole thing. You might as well wave high to that camera over there," she said pointing out the camera across the way.

"Well hello there!" Jen said. "Enjoying the show boys?" Jen then did a twirl to show off her entire nude body for the camera.

"I'm sure they are," Claire said. "I'm so glad we got to do this. It was such a rush."

"I know what you mean." Andrea said. "The first time I went to the nudist club with Jen I was so nervous. But eventually I got so used to being naked that now I'm nude practically all the time at home."

"You never told me that," Jen said. "You've been going nude at home now?"

"Yeah, my dirty little secret," she said. "I'm beginning to become hooked to the freedom."

"Welcome to the club!" Claire said. "Next thing you know you'll be right here with us."

Laughing Andrea said, "We'll see."

"So seriously now, how do you think I'd look in this?" Jen asked.

"I think good," Andrea said. "I'm just glad you are not completely opposed to wearing clothes. I haven't seen you in clothes in weeks."

Jen started giggling as she said, "I wear clothes... sometimes."

"Come on lets try it on," Andrea said.

The girls walked back into the changing room, which was ironic since Jen didn't exactly need to get undressed to try it on. They went behind a large curtain to a room that was used for dress fitting.

"We'll have more privacy back here," Andrea said.

"I guess I don't need a changing room," Jen said as she slipped into the dress.

The dress was black with long shoulder straps that showed off plenty of cleavage. It came down to mid thigh and was tight fitting showing off plenty of Jen's curves. Jen stepped up onto a platform to allow the girls a better look. Jen posed in the mirror turning her back to get a look at it from the back.

"It looks a size too big," Claire said.

"Yeah, I think so. I'll go get you a smaller size," Andrea said then walked around the corner and out of the room to the main floor.

Jen continued to look at the dress in the mirror and adjusted her tits to try and arrange herself better in the dress. Several minutes went by when Claire suddenly realized she was now the only one naked.

"Being the only naked one right now is starting to make me feel nervous again," Claire said.

"Well, we can't have that," Andrea said giggling as she turned the corner now completely nude. "You see you aren't the only one that looks better naked than in clothes," she said as she slapped Claire's bare ass.

Andrea was right about that. She did look amazing in the nude. Andreas red hair stood out in stark contrast to her pale complexion. Unlike Jen and Claire, Andrea hadn't spent a lot of time in the sun nude, so she wasn't as golden brown as the girls. She stood a little over 5' 5" in bare feet, with a long mane of red hair coming down to the middle of her back. Like Claire, Andrea had a set of tits that were huge and bounced lightly with each step. Her ass was firm and as pale as the rest of her body. Her pussy hair, trimmed down into a landing strip, was as red as the hair on her head. Jen liked to call it her fire bush.

Andrea was jealous at the girls brazen nudity, and her newfound love for being nude made her want to join them. She knew they were pretty safe back here so she slipped off her dress and shoes and joined them both in the nude. Andrea had started going without underwear shortly after her trip to the nudist club with Jen.

"Try this one, Jen." Andrea said handing the new dress to Jen to try on.

Jen slipped on the new smaller size but still wasn't satisfied.

"I just don't like the way it sits on me," she said. Slipping the dress off her shoulders and letting it fall around her feet she stepped out of it and hung it up. Looking back into the mirror and admiring herself, she said, "This is more like it. I guess this is what I'm looking for."

"Clothes don't agree with you?" Claire asked.

"I think thats pretty obvious," Andrea said.

"No, she's right. Being a nudist is killing my love for trying on clothes because they just are so restricting." Jen said.

"I know what you mean," Claire said.

"Well, I should get dressed and you girls should get out of here before we get any busier," Andrea said.

"They won't let you work nude?" Jen said giggling. "I figured with your body, the boys wouldn't mind."

"Oh, they wouldn't. But I think my customers might mind," Andrea said.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Our New Place

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds