• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckold Chronicles 15; Sam Pt 4

Cuckold Chronicles 15; Sam Pt 4

12345

Cuckold Chronicles 15: Sam PT 4

Heather & the bird get stuffed from both ends

The month of November seemed to fly by. Before I realized it, it was Thanksgiving week. Heather was only going to be working 2 ½ days this week. She would be off starting around noon on Wednesday. I was getting into holiday mode when I remembered that Heather's birthday was the day after Thanksgiving. It would have to be something special, considering the rough patch we have been going through lately.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. My earliest memories are going to my Great-parents farm, seeing the whole "famn damily" altogether for one day a year. After Gram & Popo passed on to their reward, my Grand-Parents took over the farm. We lived in Florida by this time, but we made the yearly trip back to West Virginia for Thanksgiving. After Nana and Grandpa passed, I never saw the farm again. It's funny the things you remember looking back on your youth. The head of the family always carved the turkey. I'm sure that would be common with most families. In my family though, that honor was always passed on to the oldest son, thus when Popo died, it passed to Grandpa. It was always a big deal when the oldest son was handed the carving knife for the 1st time. I always thought it was kind of spooky because that would be the last Thanksgiving the Patriarch would see; almost as if they knew their earthly race was nearly done. My father broke the tradition because he was a career Naval officer and we lived all over the world. However, when he handed over the carving knife to me at Thanksgiving of 2008, I had a feeling of deja vu. He crossed the River Jordon in March of '09. I've told you all this to explain how deep my memories are embedded with Thanksgiving.

On Tuesday night before Thanksgiving our son calls to say he won't be here for the holiday. He and some college buddies are all meeting in Vail for a long ski weekend. I had already bought a 20 pound bird expecting my son to gorge himself as usual.

Now it's Wednesday afternoon and I mentioned to Heather about it just being us for Thanksgiving, something that never happened to my Father, or Grand-Father or even my Great-Grand-Father. I had so many memories of the young sailors my Father would bring home on Thanksgiving. These young kids were usually away from home for the 1st time. Heather & I even "adopted" 2 recruits every year when the Naval Training Center was still in Orlando. They would spend their holidays with us before returning to base, just like my Dad did.

Heather had that devilish gleam in her eye while she climbed onto my lap.

"We don't have to be alone on Thanksgiving. I know a real nice guy who is going to be alone that day as well. Maybe we should invite him over for dinner?"

"You have some new intern in your office? No, that can't be it, everyone there is local. Someone you have your eye on? I thought Sam was taking care of your needs?"

"No, there's no one new and yes, Sam is taking care of me just fine. In fact, it is Sam. He'll be all alone for the 1st time in his life. I'd hate to think of him eating his Thanksgiving feast at Denny's."

"What about his folks? They live in Daytona. Is he not invited there?"

"They decided to take a cruise. He says his Mother told him that after cooking a big Thanksgiving meal for over 40 years, she was going to have some Chilean Sea Bass in Aruba for her feast. Its legal there you know. So, what do you say? Can we invite your friend over for dinner? I know you like to hear compliments about your turkey plus you'll have someone to watch football with later."

"Sounds like you have it all figured out. I have a feeling though that you overlooked a couple of things. #1; I don't think he will be thinking about the thighs and breast on my turkey, although he will probably have those things on his mind. Secondly, I doubt you will let him sit and watch football with me, I'm sure you'll come up with a better game to play which is just as physical as football."

"I'm sure in that witty perverted mind of yours that you have some cute euphemisms for the kind of games I'd like to play with Sam. Am I right?"

"Well, I can think of a few."

"Spill it Buster, what have you come up with?"

"I figure you might want to "Dance around the Sam-pole" or play "Two-Hand Touch" and I'm pretty sure he'll want to play "Bury the Bone" or "Hide the Sausage"? Am I close?"

Heather was laughing by the time I had finished. "I'm surprised you didn't mention a side course of Tube Steak and Tacos with cream sauce."

"Seriously though, go ahead and invite him. Make sure he knows how deep my traditions are concerning this holiday. You know the details so mention that as well. I doubt I'll be involved in any playing, so you might have to introduce him to creampie eating. I saw him clean your mouth of the rest of his cum the other night, so that might be something for you to explore with him. I won't have our family traditions disrupted so make sure he understands that he will be watching "Miracle on 34th Street" with us. You should also mention I'll need some help on Friday bringing all the Christmas decorations out. Call it payment for the meal and for the "entertainment."

"We already talked about that a bit. He said it didn't bother him much because there wasn't much there, but he wouldn't want to do it on a steady basis. He also said eating a creampie was out of the question. On that subject, have you given any thoughts to ...?"

"Being your panty clad bitch again? Yes, I have been thinking about it. I do miss being involved but I'm just not ready yet. Let's get through this holiday & see how things go."

I left Heather to her phone call to Sam and I headed over to Rob's to have a beer. We talked a bit about football & how bad a season the Gators were having. Since he was Seminole fan, he wasn't as upset about it as I was. The big FL-FSU game was on Saturday & we always watched it together. I asked him about his holiday plans and found out he was going to his sister's house for Thanksgiving. I told him if he got back early enough to come over for a drink. I also asked if he could help me haul all the Christmas decorations from the shed to the front yard & inside the house on Friday. He knew I couldn't do it all by myself so he readily agreed to help out. I was just starting to tell Him about Heather's birthday surprise when we heard the screen being opened on the sliding glass door in the dining room.

We heard Heather call out, "Hey! Where are you guys?"

I hollered back, "We're in the living room."

Heather came strolling into the room with her million dollar smile, brightening the room instantly. "Aw, shucks, I was hoping to walk in on something good happening over here."

I stood up and gave her a light kiss on the lips. "Sorry, Babe, we're talking about weekend plans & football."

Rob had stood up as well. Heather was on her way to sit on the couch with Rob when he took her hand and pulled her toward him. He led her hand up to his shoulder and wrapped his hands around her waist. His kiss was a lot more involved than mine was. His hands were sliding up & down her back, squeezing her ass and going back to her waist. I'm not sure who was doing the grinding, but both their crotches were moving in sync.

Rob broke the kiss & looked at me with panic in his eyes. "Dave, I'm sorry, I got carried away. I would never do anything to jeopardize our friendship. Heather, please forgive me for forcing myself on you. It's just been so long since we were together & I know you're playing again."

"Hold on Stud. You didn't "force" yourself on me. Did you see me struggle to get away? The only reason we haven't gotten together is I've been busy and before you say or think it, yes, Sam has been keeping me busy as well. That doesn't mean I can't see you from time to time. We're still working through the new rules that Dave has, which you were a big part of establishing if you'll recall."

"OK, calm down, both of you. Rob, you're my closest & best friend. You haven't over-stepped the line. Heather seemed to enjoy your attention, so I have no problem. The fact you were concerned about your actions speaks volumes to me. That was respect and I appreciate that. You & Heather can play anytime the two of you want to. The rule still stands though; I want to know in advance, not after the fact. With all that said, you two can do what you want. I'm going to get another beer."

I took my time getting the beer. It was only around the corner in the kitchen, but I opened the fridge slowly, grabbed a fresh one, took a few slow sips, took my time rinsing my empty can, slowly tossed my empty into the recycling container and headed back to the living room. A 45 second trip was dragged out to about 5 minutes.

I wasn't surprised at the scene when I walked back in. Heather was wearing just her panties. Rob was barefoot and shirtless. Heather was on her knees in front of him pulling down his pants and underwear at the same time. Rob saw me but Heather didn't. I smiled at Rob & gave him a thumbs-up. As I was sitting down, Rob leaned forward and kissed my wife, passionately. As he parted from her hungry lips, he directed her head toward his rock hard cock. She didn't resist in the least. She inhaled his cock without hesitation, not her usual style. She generally likes to tease a cock before it is allowed the pleasure of her mouth. She gave his cock a through tongue lashing that would have made Linda Lovelace proud for about 5 minutes. I could see he was getting close. He finally grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up onto the couch. In a single movement, as she was standing up, he spun her around and laid her on her back, along the couch. He crawled up her body quicker than goose shit through a tin horn. He started at her mouth and made a total inspection of the front of her sweating heaving body. I can't blame him for spending so much time on her lovely breast and those hard sensitive nipples. The arching of her back proved that she liked that attention. Those washboard abs got a lot of attention as well. I saw a trail of saliva from her breast to her navel, with a little pool of it resting in her "innie". He used good time management. As he slide down toward her treasure box, he was slipping her panties down as well. His mouth broke contact with her hot body long enough to pull her panties off her feet. I don't think he meant to, but when he tossed them over his shoulder, they landed at my feet. Rob was now the one on his knees, between Heather's widely spread legs.

Apparently, he wasn't in the mood for teasing either. He did a nosedive, literally, into her hot , wet and willing pussy. I couldn't see from my angle, but I sure could hear all the lapping and slurping that he was doing. Heather's reactions confirmed he was doing a good job exciting her further. By this time, Heather had grabbed his head and was face fucking the poor guy with everything she had. Somehow, I don't think he was going to complain. I saw it building and soon enough, she went rigid, trying to shove his abused face inside her.

She was still inert when he got up and picked her up by her hips to swing them around onto the couch. He hooked one leg over his shoulder while he grabbed her other leg behind her knee. As he was kissing her tenderly, she started to gather her wits. That was the first time she noticed I was there. She gave me that smile I fell in love with a full score ago. She grabbed his head and kissed him hard. I saw her licking her own juices off his face, something that always turned me on. I watched her hand slide down to find his hard man pole. There was no pretense, she just pulled it to her ever ready cunt. Rob was not going to refuse such an invitation. He slowly started sliding that hot hard rod into my hot horny wife. His diligence soon gave way to natural instinct. He started pumping faster & harder, goaded on by Heather's pants & moans. Then just as quick as he had started, he stopped.

He stood up while holding both of Heather's hands. They kissed for a minute before Rob sat back down on the couch, pulling Heather onto his lap, facing him. I could tell by their position that Rob was rubbing his cock along her pussy and sucking on her luscious tits. It was hard to tell who was doing the rubbing. Both were bucking & humping. Heather was holding on to Rob with only her hands around his neck while he feasted on her tits. Rob's hands were busy caressing her perfect ass.

I saw more than heard, Rob whisper in her ear. She reached back and got a firm grip on his cock. She was on her knees straddling his cock, but she straightened up enough to slip it back in her pussy. It was a bit comical to watch her hair fly around. She was slamming down as hard as she could while Rob was thrusting up as hard as he could. The result was her hair bouncing like a Mexican Jumping Bean. I wish I could have watched her tits during that battle.

Heather let out a long moan and collapsed against Rob's chest. Rob slowed his attack but didn't stop. Heather regained her senses enough to say something to Rob. He helped her stand up long enough to turn around and sit back down on his still rigid cock. She spread her legs as wide as she could and aimed that fuck stick back home. She just leaned back and let Rob do all the work this time. Rob was just slowly sliding it in & out of her honey pot. Heather looked at me, smiled, and blew me a kiss. It was so hot to watch when she dropped her hand down to feel his pumping in & out. Then she did something I had never seen her do. I'm sure she might have done it before, but I had never witnessed it. She started playing with her very engorged clit while Rob sawed into that sweet hole. Sure, I had seen her use a vibrator and even a dildo in our play, but never her hand.

I had had all I could take. I got up and walked the few feet to stand in front of her. I leaned over her and kissed her deep and hard while trying to massage her tits. Rob's hands were already there but he moved them to give me a shot. I sank to my knees and sucked in one and then the other hard nipple. I squeezed her ass as I kissed her belly on my way to her love box. I watched for few seconds as Rob kept up his slow deliberate pace of sawing in & out. I stuck out my tongue started licking her slimy fingers, just an inch from that hard cock. She shoved her fingers in my mouth and stared at me, unsure of what I was going to do. I leaned in and took over for her fingers, using my tongue. I licked and sucked on that hard clitty, trying to match the intensity of Heather's movements. Her hands found my head and she cemented it to her pussy, riding it with gusto. With her grinding her hips so wildly, she inadvertently put my face across his cock a few times. Rob noticed the change in Heather's movements and resumed his balls deep assault on her womanhood. I figured, what the hell, in for a penny, in for a pound. I put her hand back where she had it and started licking Rob's wet cock. Heather was in a constant orgasm now, one after another. When Rob let out a growl and stiffened, Heather screamed out loud. Such a sight to watch both of them twitching and jerking about.

They laid there for a few minutes and I just sat & watched the afterglow of two people that were completely sated in their carnal desires. Rob's cock was still inside that warm velvet glove but it was deflating. Their lust may have been strong, but it was no match for the power of Gravity. As they say, what goes up must come down. Same holds true for a hard erect cock. Once it softened, it slipped out, followed by a stream of white foamy cum. I got up quickly and stepped over to them. I pulled my hanker-chief out of my pocket and covered her red, swollen and abused nether lips. I took her hand and covered the kerchief to keep it in place. I gave Heather a very soft kiss and turned around.

"It would seem you two enjoyed yourselves. I'm going home. I have to get the turkey in the brine to soak overnight. Take your time. Rob, don't worry about what happened earlier. I think we understand each other just fine. And you my hot little vixen, I'm looking forward to some alone time with you later. Try not to be too long Honey."

Heather came back about 15 minutes later. I had just finished rubbing the spices on the bird and was in the middle of washing the big stew pot I had borrowed from the Moose Lodge. It's a big boy, almost 2' wide and over 2' high. It's too big for our kitchen sink, so I was out at the pool rinsing it out. It was clean when I got it, but it hadn't been used in a while, so I wanted to rinse off any dust that might have accumulated.

She sashayed up to me just as I was wiping it dry. She gave me a very deep kiss and whispered "Thank you", into my ear. I kissed her back with equal intensity.

She stepped back and announced, "I need to go freshen up a bit before I show you how grateful I am, unless you want to come with me and do it yourself."

"No, that's OK; I need to finish up here. If you really want to thank me, when you come back, be dressed the way I like and you can try to blow some new life into my tired old soldier." I was smiling at her as I went back to drying the pot.

I gave Heather a love pat on her sexy ass as she headed to the bedroom & I headed toward the kitchen. I put the bird in the pot & filled it with water. The pot was designed with a locking lid so it could be transported without spilling. It was way too heavy for me to carry, so I just pushed it to the back of the counter.

I had just sat down to watch a new movie I had recorded off the TV when she came back. She was a vision to behold. She had fixed her hair and had applied a little make-up. The best part was the G-string and 4" heels she was wearing. They were the best part because, that was all she wearing. She had a devilish grin as she walked over with her hands behind her back.

"I'm feeling a bit naughty right now. I know you're not my bitch, but I want to do something we haven't done in a few years. I'm getting wet just thinking about it. Will you let me indulge myself? We can stop whenever you tell me, but I really want to play some. If you don't want to play, I'll just give you the same boring blow job you're used to."

"You sure know how to entice a guy. Of course I'll play, what do you have in mind?"

She was really smiling now. "Take off your shirt and slide forward on the couch. She spread my knees and she stepped between them. She bent over and kissed me. She handed me the blindfold we have in our drawer of toys. "Put this on and no peeking." Once I had it in place, she pulled my ponytail and forced my face upward. I felt her soft breast rubbing across my face. She put a nipple to my lips and I started licking and sucking on it. She pulled it back and slipped the other one into my mouth. I smelled dried saliva on her tits, realizing she hadn't cleaned Rob's spit off her breast when she freshened up. She grabbed my hand as I was reaching for her tit. I felt the cold steel of the handcuffs we used to use, click around my wrist. "Hands behind your back Baby. I just fixed my hair & I don't want it messed up." She pushed me forward, with my face against her belly, reaching over me to cuff my hands together. "One last thing Honey, then we can have some fun." I didn't know what she had in mind until she pinched my nose closed. I had to open my mouth to breathe. That's when she pushed the gag into my mouth. The same gag we have used for several years. It is shaped like a cock head, with a small hole in the center to help with breathing. After she had strapped it in place, she gave me a quick peck on the nose. "Now remember, if you want to stop playing, all you have to do is tell me to let you go and I will quit sucking your cock and licking your balls and ass."

As she was saying that, she was kneeling in front of me, taking off my pants. Once she had my boxers off, she sweetly said, "Lift up your ass Baby, we don't want any skid marks on the couch, do we?" She spread them out and I felt her hand pushing me back down.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckold Chronicles 15; Sam Pt 4

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds