• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Hen Night

The Hen Night

My wife was going out on her best friends hen night. She had chosen to go as a schoolgirl.

I am sure if any headmaster saw my wife in her uniform, he would have had a heart attack.

When she came downstairs, she looked stunning. She was wearing a tartan mini skirt which was little more than a belt. Her white, virtually see through blouse was a couple of sizes too small for her, which meant it was struggling to contain her 36d breasts. These in turn were just about held in place by a white half cup bra.

Long white socks ran all the way up to her beautiful thighs. On her feet she was wearing sexy black leather spike heeled ankle boots.

Her long blonde hair was tied up into bunches either side of her head.

When she turned around, she flashed her frilly white knickers, barely covered by the skirt.

I could quite easily have bent her over the kitchen table there and then, if it wasn't for the fact that my cock was locked in a chastity cage, and she held the only key. She had forced me to wear it after she had caught me wanking too many times. I had been locked in now for about 3 weeks without release. She still got her pleasure though. She would often force me to lick her pussy until she was satisfied. If she wanted something larger than my tongue inside her, she would strap the penis gag to my face, and ride the big black cock. When she was finished, I would be made to lick all her juices off the dildo.

The taxi outside beeped its horn, and she kissed me good

"I will keep you updated through the night" she teased me just as she went out the door.

I settled down to watch tv on my own for the evening, trying not to think of what was going on with the girls.

I was just nodding off when I received a text message on my mobile.

"The strippers have arrived", it said. There was a photo attached. It showed five huge black guys, in tight fitting shirts, showing off their muscles. Their trousers were just as tight, and the bulges in the crotch area left no doubt that they were well equipped.

These guys had been booked as a surprise for Sarah, the bride to be. They were in a private room in a local club, 16 hot and horny women, and 5 well hung men.

The next text I received was just a photo. It showed all 5 of the men on the stage again, but this time, all they had on were their thongs. Their huge cocks were fighting to escape.

The next pic showed Sarah, the bride-to-be, up on the stage with the strippers. Her outfit consisted of long white thighboots, white leather hotpants, a white lacey corset which was struggling to contain her huge breasts, and a white veil. This veil was pulled back from her face, otherwise it would have obscured the view of the huge black cock that was halfway down her throat.

Lisa then sent me a text, "see you later, having fun here!"

I could only imagine what they were all up to in the club.

I eventually nodded off on the settee. I was awoken by headlights shining in through our front window. I assumed it was Lisa being dropped off. I went to the front door to let her in. When I opened it, Sarah came through it, followed by the five strippers from the club!

"Don't worry", said Sarah, "your wife is just paying the driver".

I looked out, and at first I could only see the driver, who had a big grin on his face. Then, when I looked closer, I could see the top of a blond head in his lap, going up and down.

After a couple of minutes, Lisa got out of the minibus, wiping her mouth as she left. She walked towards the house, a little unsteady on her feet. Her lipstick was smeared all over her face, and there was spunk dribbling down her chin.

"Hello dear! Did you miss me?", she said as she went past me on the way into the house.

I followed behind her as she went inside.

The first thing I saw in our living room, was Sarah on her hands and knees again, with another monster cock in her mouth. Her leather hotpants were around one ankle, as one of the other strippers was behind her, ramming his dick into her pussy. I am sure if her mouth had not been full, Sarah would have been screaming the house down.

"Oh great!", said Lisa, "that leaves three cocks for me!"

With that, she walked across to our settee where the three remaining guys were sitting. They were back down to their thongs again, having stripped off as soon as they had come in the door. She grabbed one of them by the hand and pulled him up out of the chair. He was then made to lie on his back on the carpet, not far from where Sarah was getting a good seeing to.

Lisa looked me straight in the eye, and demanded I get on my knees in front of her.

"Now dear, I think my pussy needs a little more preparation before I ride that monster. Start licking my cunt".

She lifted her minuscule skirt up at the front, and I was faced with her shaven pussy.

"If only I could remember where I left my knickers", she exclaimed. "Get licking!"

With that, I buried my face in her, pushing my tongue up her as far as I could. My mouth was filled with her love juices, but there was another taste, a slightly salty taste.

"Can you taste the cum in my cunt? There were some rugby players on a stag do in the club. I let a few of them fuck me in the men's toilets before we left. I can't even remember how many fucked me, but each one of them shot a huge amount of spunk up inside me".

As she was telling me this, she grabbed the back of my head and forced my tongue even further up inside her. She moaned her way to a climax.

When she had come down off this orgasm, she pushed me away. "Make yourself useful, go and get the bottle of lube from our bedroom".

I got up off my knees and struggled up the stairs.

I picked up the bottle of lube from the side of the bed. It had only recently been opened. The night before in fact, when she had fucked me with her 10" strapon.

When I arrived back downstairs, Lisa was riding the huge cock of the guy lying on his back. She had now stripped off everything except her ankle boots.

While she was sliding up and down on the cock, she turned to me. "Do me a favour, can you lube up my arsehole for me?"

I knelt down alongside her, squirted some lube onto my hand and proceeded to push it into her hole.

"I am going to need lots more than that, look at the size of their cocks".

I shoved another couple of handfuls of lube up inside her back passage.

"That should be enough" she gasped. "Get me one of those cocks up my arse now".

I beckoned over one of the remaining studs sat on the settee. He got on his knees behind my wife, and between the legs of his mate, who was having his pole ridden. I pulled apart Lisa's cheeks, and he started to insert his cock into her lubed up hole. She started to moan as he began sliding it in.

Pretty soon, he was balls deep in her arse, and she was moaning and screaming with pleasure and pain.

The last remaining guy was still sat on our sofa, wanking his cock. He stood up and went to stand in front of my slut wife. He grabbed the back of her head, and rammed his cock down her throat. He soon built up a rhythm, fucking her mouth.

I heard a load groan from the bride-to-be on the floor next to them. The guy having his cock sucked by her momentarily removed it from her mouth, whilst at the other end the tool that had sliding in and out of her cunt was jammed up her arse. Her mouth was then re-filled with cock, as her face was fucked.

This orgy seemed to carry on for ages. Eventually, my wife and her friend had their fill of cock. All five of the guys were now sitting exhausted in our lounge. The two girls were lying on the foor, with rivers of spunk coming out of all of their well used holes.

"I think we need cleaning up. Get down here and clean out my pussy", said my wife to me.

I got down on the floor between her legs, and started to eat the cum out of her cunt. When I had completed this to her satisfaction, I moved onto her arse. There seemed to be just as much cum up there.

After I cleaned out her hole, getting my tongue right up inside her ruined arse, I thought my task would be complete. However, I had forgotten about Sarah.

"Get licking", commanded my wife, as I got between her friends legs. "And do a good job, she needs to be thoroughly cleaned up before she goes back to her fiance".

After another hour or so, I had completed my task. My wife checked my work, by getting her tongue up inside her best friends pussy, to make sure I had not missed any black seed.

By this time, all of the strippers had left. The sun was starting to rise at the end of a very long night. I was tired and frustrated. I just wanted to go to bed and sleep, despite the fact that my cock was trying to break out of its chastity cage.

I headed upstairs to bed, the girls were not downstairs. I thought they might be taking a shower, to clean off the last of the spunk.

I opened our bedroom door, to be confronted by the sight of the two of them on the bed. They were naked, apart from the 10" strapons between their legs.

"Well, as you did such a good job cleaning us up, we thought you deserved a fuck. Bend over that bed".

I bent over, pulling my arse cheeks apart. One cock was shoved into my mouth, as lube was being squirted into my hole.

I was just glad that no more of her friends were getting married, I could not handle too many hen nights...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Hen Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds