• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Best Friends Wife

My Best Friends Wife

My wife Sally and I were having a little party. Our best friends Steve and Tina were going to come over to help out with our other guests. I heard their car pull into the driveway and went out to great them. Steve and I always had a lot of fun and Tina and I were very close. I looked into the car to find Tina alone.

“Where’s Steve?” I asked as I walked up to her door. I looked into her car window smiling at her as my eyes fell to the open buttons of her white cotton blouse. It was pulled tight across her full breasts letting me see her lacy bra through it’s the thin material as I opened the door for her.

“He was called out. It looks like he’ll be gone for a month this time. Sometimes I hate that he is in the Air Force.” She stuck out one long nylon covered leg as she turned in the seat. “Will you get the stuff from the back seat for me while I get these bags?” she asked.

I let my eyes run over her legs enjoying the view as her skirt pulled up to mid thigh. She caught me looking at her and smiled at me as she stood letting her skirt fall into place. I moved to her kissing her on the cheek. “Well you know what I have always said?” I opened the back door to get some bags of chips and dip. “I’ll take care of you just like we were married, just don’t ask me to sleep with you!”

Tina laughed. “Sure, like that would happen! Maybe in your dreams!” she pulled me to her hugging me softly, “Sam you are a good friend and I love you. Steve knows that you take good care of me when he is gone like this.” She kissed my cheek, “and we both thank you for it sweetie.”

“Well you know I love you and anything you need is yours if I can get it. If I could just get you to put out!”

I took in the view as her dress pull up high on the back of her thighs when she bent into the back of the car picking up the last bag. “Only in your dreams my boy. Now come on lets go find your other wife.”

I watched her ass move in front of me under her pleated skirt. It was cut to just above her knee and moved nicely around her thighs. She was wearing very thin and very shear black pantyhose that made the muscles in her calves stand out as she walked and her Penny Loafers made her whole outfit look very, well girlish!

“Ok I said but you remember if you decide you need any kissing or huggen, you know, anything along those lines you just let me know! I am more than willing to help Steve out with any of his husbandly duties while he is gone.”

“You are such a dork!” she was laughing, “It would scare the hell out of you if I came onto you and you know it!” She pulled the door open for me and we walked into the house.

“Oh sure, that’s what you think but you are never quit brave enough to try anything are you? You talk big but you are not sure of what I would do if you offered it to me.” I was grinning at her

Tina turned to me and piled her bag on top of the ones I was all ready holding. “Here you go put these some place and think about it.” She was giggling as she ran her fingers across my cheek. “Think about me all naked and sweaty with lust!”

“Well that should add fuel to the fire! Are you wearing panties with those hose?”

“You know I never wear panties and pantyhose at the same time! Silly boy!” she swished her ass at me and went to find Sally.

The relation ship between the four of us had grown over the years to the point the only thing we didn’t share was our partners. Nothing was sacred between us and anything was open for discussion. We all said what ever we were thinking and no one ever got upset about it and sex was always one of the number one subjects with Steve being just as open with Sally as I was with Tina. There had even been a few times I was sure I had seen him feeling her ass or maybe getting just a little feel of her boob’s.

The party rocked on with me taking photos of every one and every thing all through the evening. Tina and Sally both loved to have their picture taken so they were my number one subjects. At one point Tina kicked off her shoe and pointed her toes at the wall as she lifted one leg high off the floor. She looked at me all-innocent as she pulled her skirt half way up her thigh as I took the picture. They both posed and primped for me knowing unless it was a very good photo no one would ever see my digital images but me. It was just something I did for me and I only shared them with who ever the photo were of. Because of that both girls were very open with me when I took their pictures.

I had moved over to set down on the couch so I could make a change in the setting of the camera when I heard Tina laughing. She was setting on a bar stool across the room from me with her legs crossed like a man would set, with his ankle on his thigh. I had watched her when she sat down as she took care to make sure her skirt was fully covering her legs and hanging down around her butt and the bar stool. I had done some other things and thought nothing more of it. That is until she laughed and I looked up!

From where I was setting on the couch, which put me lower than she was, I could see right up her dress and between her crossed legs to her pantyhose covered pussy!

Now we had been friends for a long time and as things work this was not my first look at this lovely young lady’s goods but this was the best I had ever seen her and the first time I had ever had the camera! It was a dream comes true! I love pantyhose and she has some of the best legs I have ever seen, but to get a shot of her pussy to! Well, I was shaking as I lifted the camera to my eye and started taking her picture. I took three full body shots and then zoomed in under her skirt! I took about six more of her legs and exposed crotch when she moved. I looked up at her to see her looking at me.

“Shit I am in for it now!” I thought.

Tina got a funny little look in her eyes as she looked around the room. She found that we were alone in the room with Sally on the other side of bar and working in the kitchen. She looked back at me and smiled as she uncrossed her legs. She pulled her right foot up to place it on the stool seat next to her butt! The whole inside and underneath part of her right thigh was exposed to me and her whole left leg right up to her crotch! She watched me as I started taking pictures of her as fast as I could. She adjusted her skirt down over her lifted knee but her whole lower leg was still exposed to me as well as her pussy through her pantyhose. I took about ten more pictures of her as she watched me moving her head this way and that while she talked to Sally and posed for me. She smiled putting her leg back down when we heard some one coming into the room from the dinning room next door.

I had a painful hard on and was shaking like a little kid as she slipped off of the stool and went into the kitchen. She was only gone for a minuet when she walked back into the room with two beers. She sat next to me on the couch as I took one of the beers from her.

She looked at the bulge in my pants. “Did I do that?”

“You know you did!”

She turned side ways tucking her left foot under her butt. She looked around the room and then back at me as she slowly pulled her skirt up to mid thigh. Her eyes never left mine as her nylon-covered pussy came into view. I licked my lips as I looked at her soft thighs and legs. I picked up my camera again and snapped off a few more pictures of her aiming right at her crotch. I could feel my self-dripping precum as I sat the camera down and put my hand on her knee.

.“Do I have to ask if you enjoyed that?”

“You know I did! I can’t wait to down load these!” I held up the camera as she moved back to a more lady like position. “I would love to take more of you in a little more relaxed setting.”

“What do you have in mind?” she asked as she moved to stand up.

She got up and stood so she was standing right in front of me with her feet spread open to shoulder width. She looked over her shoulder into the kitchen as she reached down to the hem of her skirt and then pulled it up to her waist. Again I shot off a few more pictures of her and then laid the camera down. I moved up on the couch so that my face was very close to her pubic mound. I could smell her sweet heat as I started to run my hands up her legs to cup her nylon covered ass. She stepped back pulling away from my hands.

“Don’t! You cannot touch me!” she let her skirt fall back into place. “I mean it Sam! No touching! I will let you look and pose me any way you want but if you touch me it’s over.”

“Ok, I understand.”

“OK then.” She bent over kissing me on the cheek. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Tina turned to Sally just as she came into the room. “I think I better go Sally honey, by the way you might want to see what he has been photographing for the last hour.” She walked over to my wife and hugged her as she kissed her on the cheek. “Can I come for dinner to morrow night?”

“Sally smiled at her. “Sure! You know you don’t have to ask. Bring your PJs and plan on spending the night. Come on and I’ll walk out with you.”

She turned and looked at me. “Night Sam.”

“Good night Tina honey.”

Sally walked Tina out to her car and I could see them talking and laughing as I moved over to my computer to down load the photos I had taken. The door opened and both girls walked back into the room.

“Tina is going to just stay the night with us. It’s silly for her to drive home just to turn around and come back in the morning. Besides,” Sally walked over to the couch undoing the buttons on her blouse as she walked. “We decided that if you got to see her and take her picture it was only fair that Steve got to see me!”

I watched as Sally pulled off her top and then her shorts leaving her standing there dressed only in her bra and panties. She pulled off her bra and standing there topless smiled at Tina who had been watching. Tina pulled off her skirt and then opened her blouse. Her bra opened from the front and she unhooked it and with a little wiggling pulled it off and then tied her top into a kind of knot under her boobs. Now standing in only her blouse and hose she just smiled at me.

“Is this what you had in mind Sam?” Tina took the glass of wine Sally offered her.

“It’s a dream come true!” I smiled as I put my camera on its tripod.

“What do you want us to do?” Sally asked.

“Well, I just want you to relax and have fun with this. I know it’s a little different being half dressed but I don’t want you to posed. I just want to take these like you didn’t know I was doing it.” I said as Sally’s eyes went to the bulge in my pants.

She took a sip of her wine. “Then we can go through them tomorrow and pick out the ones we want to email Steve.” She was smiling as she shook her tits at me.

It only took a few minutes for them to relax. I would pick a good shot and take it and after a couple more glasses of wine they almost acted like I wasn’t there.

Sally reached over the bar pulling on Tina’s top. “It’s not fair that I am topless and you have yours on Tina!” Sally looked at me with a slight smile, “Here let me open it for you! It should make him nuts watching me do it!”

Tina looked at me as she came around the end of the bar to stand next to Sally. She was right! I wanted to she her touch her friend and I could feel my dick twitch as she reached for the knot holding Tina’s top closed over her breasts. I pulled the camera off the tripod and moved around them as Sally slowly opened Tina’s top. Now both girls looked at me as Tina let her top drop to the floor. Their nipples were only inches apart as I shot off a bunch of photos. “Here he should like this!” came from Tina and she moved so that the tip of her nipples just touched Sally’s!

Sally moved over to the couch and as she sat down pulled off her panties! She leaned back with her legs open just enough to put her puffy lips on display to my camera! “Tina honey do you think Steve will like me like this?”

Tina moved over to Sally and slipped onto her lap! She put her legs on either side of my wife’s and slid up so that their breasts mashed together! Now as she pushed her ass up just a little her pussy came into view through her hose! I moved so that I could shoot both girls from below showing their sweet soft woman hood to the camera!

Tina started to giggle as she moved off of Sally. “Well I am sure he will like that one! He has told me over and over how he would like to see me with another woman!” She poured them both some more wine. “Maybe we could play like we were doing it! That would make him nut’s. I mean only if you want to, but hell if we are going to send him some like that last one let’s make it good!”

“Well, I guess it would be ok! What do you think Sam?” Sally looked at me as she ran her hand over Tina’s pantyhose covered thigh as Tina moved and sat down next to her. “We could hug and act like we were kissing! It might be fun!”

I could feel the cum as it leaked out of my cock and I knew this would be good if they really played to my camera! “I’m up for it if you are!” I said.

Sally stood up and pulled Tina to her feet. “Sam you go set up in the bed room while we get another bottle of wine. I think this will be fun! Steve is always trying to cop a feel so this should really make him nuts!”

The girl’s came into the bedroom just as I finished setting thing’s up. They went to the bed and I could see they were getting a little shaky about the whole thing. “Ok, remember this is just for fun! Tina why don’t you lay back and let Sally pull off your hose.” I was trying to make them think of something else so they would not back out! God my dick was hard thinking of seeing them doing this even if they were just faking it!

Tina looked at me and then at Sally as she laid back. Sally moved between her friends’ legs as I started taking pictures and suddenly it was like I wasn’t even there!

“Wow! Your wet! It’s seeping through your hose!” Sally said as she pulled on the waistband of the other girls’ hose.

“I know. Umm, well I guess I’m a little excited. I have never been this close. I mean.”

“Shuchhhhh! Neither have I! Let’s just relax and see!”

Sally finished pulling off Tina’s hose letting them drop to the floor as she looked at the girl. “God you are beautiful!” She said as she moved up Tina’s naked body. They just held each other letting their breasts touch as they ran there hands over each other’s back. Their faces were so close that when they whispered to each other their lips touched as I shot frame after frame of them. I tried to stay back not wanting to brake the mood as I shot them.

Tina cupped Sally’s breast pulling on her nipple just a little as Sally cupped Tina’s bottom. They moved their faces closer and suddenly they really were kissing! I was no longer in the room to them as they began to feel each other, slowly making love to one another! They were making soft little noises as they kissed and hugged felling each other until Tina slipped her hand between Sally’s legs! I watched with mounting anticipation as Sally’s eyes came open and she looked at me!

I smiled at her nodding at her letting her know I loved her and it was ok. I could see her relax as she pulled Tina tight to her kissing her friend hard! She ran her hand into her friends’ wet hole so that they were fingering each other. Tina opened her legs wider to accept her fingers as Sally pulled on her clit! I could see they were both trembling as Sally moved down to suck and kiss Tina’s nipples. They took turns sucking each other breasts as they explored each other’s pussies with their fingers!

Tina pushed Sally back, “I want to taste you! Please!”

Sally never said a word as she moved over the girl. She slipped her head between the girls’ legs and in seconds they were licking and sucking each other! A few more shots and I had to put down the camera!

The room filled with the sounds of the girls as they came closer and closer to there finish! Tina came first pushing her face hard against my wife’s’ pussy sucking her clit as she grunted and pumped her own mound into Sally’s face! Sally was close behind her making the sounds I was so used to hearing as she came!

They held each other softly sucking each others slit, sucking up the juices that were leaking from each other. Sally moved off of Tina and back up to hold the girl as they kissed and held each other in the after glow of the climax!

I had my cock in my hand and was slowly stoking it not wanting to cum yet as I watched the girls loving each other. Sally looked at me with a slight smile as she leaned into Tina whispering something to the girl. Tina looked at me and smiled.

She slipped to the foot of the bed and went up on her knees. Sally slipped over so that she was behind her friend. “Come here Sam.”

I moved up behind Tina as Sally took my cock in her hand. She pulled me up behind Tina and put the tip of my dick up to her open wet hole! She held me as I pushed into our friend! I fucked in and out of her ever so slowly for a few strokes and was just about to cum my self when Sally pulled me back taking me into her mouth! It was too much and I shot off a full load right then!

It dripped out from around my dick between her lips, as she could not take it all. She tried to swallow it but it was to much as Tina moved in to lick my cum from Sally’s face and chest as it dripped down onto her tits!

I fell on my side onto the bed gasping for air as the two girls moved back to each other! I watched them make love for the second time that night as I fell a sleep. When I woke the next morning they were wrapped in each other’s arms as slipped out of bed and went to make coffee.

I took coffee and toast back to the bedroom to find the girls hugging as they talked softly to each other. They smiled at me as I sat the food down on the bed and as Tina took her coffee she said. “I hope that you get use to me being around because it seams I am quit fond of eating your wife’s pussy!

“Well as long as I can be there when you do it I think that will be just fine! Do you want some toast?” I said. “I think this is the start of a wonderful relation ship!”

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Best Friends Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds