• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Susan's New Twist to Anal Sex Ch. 01

Susan's New Twist to Anal Sex Ch. 01

12

Having a bad day and not enjoying his stay in the big city at all, with one inconvenience after another ruining his visit, now totally lost and disoriented while trying to go home to Pig's Holler, Kentucky, Billy Bob got on the wrong train. After already having come from Boston to make what he thought was his connection for home, now heading in the wrong direction when getting off the train to buy some souvenirs for his wife and kids, he was heading back to Boston again. Not used to big cities and trains, a real country boy who was more comfortable on a horse, on a tractor, or in his beloved pickup truck with the gun rack and pictures of Carrie Underwood, afraid to fly, he took the train to Boston to see a sick friend. Now just wanting to go home, only instead of heading south back to Kentucky, he was heading north back to Boston again.

"Shoot," he said when the conductor punched his ticket and gave him the bad news. "Are you kidding me? Tarnation," he said slapping his leg with is hand in frustration. "Don't that beat all?"

Already bored by the long ride and with the train filled with city slickers in business suits talking to one another or on their cell phones too fast for him to understand, they spoke as if speaking a foreign language. His only passive entertainment was ogling all the young, pretty women dressed in tight dresses and short skirts. An unafraid to admit ass man, he had a thing women's backsides especially when they wore shapely tight dresses that defined the round, firmness of their buttocks. Feeling so very out of place, like a farmer at a ballet or a cowboy at an opera, there wasn't one man on the train wearing shit kicking boots and a wide brim cowboy hat but for him. There wasn't one woman wearing daisy dukes and a tight low cut top that showed some cleavage in the way of Ellie Mae Clampett of the Beverly Hillbillies or Catherine Bach in the Dukes of Hazzard always wore.

'Why is everyone so dressed up, as if they're going to church, to a dance social, or to court,' he thought to himself. 'Do they dress like this every day? I'd kill myself if I had to wear my best Sunday suit and tie every day.'

Nonetheless, as if they were foreigners in his own country, when indeed they were all Americans, staring at the women while paying no never mind to the men, he surveyed the passengers before his eyes latched on to a tall, busty, beautiful blonde walking towards him. With her body moving in sections, ass, pussy, and tits, ass, pussy, and tits, she slowly advanced his way as if she was walking to music.

"Wow," he said out loud while thinking, 'My, my, my. I'd like to get me some of that."

Seeing her move in slow motion as if she was doing a slow Samba and as if she was slow dancing to music while walking towards him, he concentrated his stare on her hot body. Ass, pussy, and tits, ass pussy, and tits, he felt a little drool in the corner of his mouth leave his lip and fall on his jean covered thigh as if it was precum dripping from his cock.

'Sit here, please sit beside me,' he thought while hoping she would. 'Lord, I never asked you for much but please let her sit beside me.'

The light breeze from the few opened windows on the train blew back her stands of her long, blonde hair from her face as if she was a model walking the runway in front of a fan set on low. Enjoying the view before him, he could only imagine the view from behind her. He'd love to lift up her short skirt, pull down her panty, and bend her over his hog trough while fucking her up her ass. Although there are plenty of beautiful women in Kentucky, he's never seen a woman as beautiful as the one heading in his direction.

'Sit beside met, please sit beside me. Please, please, please sit beside me,' he chanted to himself as if chanting mantra of hopeful premonition.

Mindlessly texting on her phone while briefly looking up for her seat without glancing at Billy Bob, truly she was the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. She was even more beautiful than Mary Lou, Raylene, and Becky Sue from back home, women who he'd love to get alone in the barn, up in the hay loft, or down in the stables. He'd love to fuck in the ass any one of those women or all three of those women. No doubt, in the way that he was looking at her was the same way that she was ignoring him.

He'd love to go skinny dipping with her at the old watering hole. He could only imagine what she'd look like neked, neked, neked. Maybe she was attracted to his cowboy hat or his imagined country boy charm, his lucky day, her perfume filled his nose when she sat her fine ass down beside him. God almighty, he couldn't believe she was sitting next to him on the train back to Boston. At this point, so long as she was right there beside him, he didn't give a hoot where he was going. No doubt playing it cool by playing hard to get, in the way he was staring at her, she was paying him no never mind.

As if already easing his cock in her ass, the rhythm of the train made him imagine that he was already fucking her. Every time the train went over a bump, as if a beat to his ass fucking music, he imagined his cock going deeper in her ass. He imagined reaching up in front of her to hold on to her big tits while he humped her harder and forced his cock inside of her ass deeper. He imagined her enjoying a good ass fucking as much as he was enjoying a good ass fucking. As if he was riding a bull in the rodeo or busting a wild Mustang on his ranch, he imagined banging her from behind.

"Howdy ma'am," he said in his best southern gentleman voice while tipping his hat.

He gave her a big, yellow toothed smile gotten from chawing too much tobacco and drinking too much black coffee. Permanently stained, no matter how often his dentist cleaned his teeth, unless he paid extra for a whitening process, he could never get them white. Compared to these city slickers he felt more like a hillbilly than he did a horseman. Compared to these city slickers with everyone knowing where they're going and what they're doing, he felt so out of place when he didn't even know where in the Hell he was at. Giving him a brief look before looking away with disinterest, as if he was nakedly exposed and was flashing her his cock, she read him with a split second look of indifference.

"Hi," she said quickly looking away to retrieve a magazine from her oversized pocketbook.

Paying him no never mind in the way that he didn't pay attention to anyone but for the good looking women on the train, she opened her magazine to read.

"What's ya all readin'?"

She gave him an annoyed look that should have told him not to bother her.

"Boston magazine," she said giving him a forced smile.

She turned the magazine to him to show him the cover with a caption beneath the picture of a runner that read, Extreme Fitness, Stronger, Faster, Dirtier, six of the hub's most punishing workouts.

"Wow. I should have figured a big city like Boston would have their own magazine," he said. "We don't have anything like that where I'm from. If we did have a magazine, we'd have a picture of a big, old hog on the cover," he said laughing out loud. When she didn't respond by asking him where he was from, he continued in her verbal interruption of her. "You from Boston?"

"Yes," she said sighed and rolled her eyes while not looking up from her magazine and without looking over at him.

He sat there waiting for her to talk more and when she didn't, verbally assaulting her with what he thought was his country boy charm and what she obviously thought was just a nuisance, he continued talking at her while bothering her.

"I'm from Kentucky," he said with pride. Again when she showed no interest in him and where he was from, he continued. "Pig's Holler. We're known for pigs."

"That's nice," she said still not even looking at him while continuing to read her magazine.

"Do you watch the nightly, national news on TV, ABC World News with Diane Sawyer?" He paused waiting for her to look up and answer his question. When she didn't respond, he continued talking. "She's from Kentucky. Oh, yeah, she sure is and she makes all of us Kentuckians proud. Yessiree," he said while thinking that he wouldn't mind fucking Diane Sawyer up her ass.

He continued talking to her as if they were a couple. No doubt, if there was another available seat on the train, she would have changed her seat but with the train crowded with commuters, she'd have to endure sitting next to him all the way to Boston.

"I don't watch the news. With nothing ever changing, the news is the same every day but for the date," she said with smugness.

Already off trying to think of something else to break the ice, he ignored her comment about the news.

"Wanting to take the train home, when I got off the train to buy some souvenirs, and got back on, we me all turned around backwards, got on the wrong train," he said looking at her as if waiting for her to look at him and/or to respond. When she didn't look at him or respond to him, he continued talking. "How 'bout that? Yes, ma'am, I took the wrong train," he said. "And so here I am sitting beside a nice lady like you. It's kismet and fate, our destiny that we should meet, yes ma'am."

"That's too bad that you took the wrong train," she said, no doubt meaning it and wishing he was on the train headed home instead of on the train with her.

"I was trying to get back to Pig's Holler," he said. "The conductor said that I can get off the next stop to turn around but if you're going to Boston," he said with a smile. "I'd rather stay just right where I am with you," he said patting Susan's knee as if he owned her tight ass.

She looked at his hand as if she had laser vision and could melt his hand with just a concentrated stare. As if she was sitting in a cinema and a stranger fondled her knee, his touched startled her. Susan stared down at his hand before looking up at him with a look that told him he had better remove his hand from her person or else.

"You have nice, long fingers," she said with a plastic smile, "albeit you have a bit too much dirt beneath your fingernails. It would be a shame for me to break your fingers for being fresh with my knee," she said giving him another phony smile.

"Thank you, I think," he said looking at his fingers. As if a turtle hiding in his shell, hiding his dirty fingernails, he curled his fingers in a fist while returning his fisted hand to her knee. "My name is Billy Bob. What's your name pretty lady?"

"My name?" She looked at him and gave him a smile that melted his heart. In an instant he imagined telling his wife that he was leaving her. In an instant, he imagined kissing his kids goodbye and selling the family farm to live in Boston. In an instant he imagined walking down the aisle in readiness to marry her. "My name is fuck off hillbilly," she said before leaning into him. "If you want to keep your hand, I suggest you remove it from my person. Now!"

Giving him her best not a woman to fuck with look, she gave him the icy stare of a Mafia hit woman. Glad that he hadn't told his wife that he was leaving her, kissed his kids goodbye, and sold the family farm, obviously she was hard to read. If she did love him, he'd never know it. Surely, in the way that women fell for him back home, love at first sight, he didn't understand why this woman wasn't making a big fuss over him now.

"Sorry," he said removing his hand. "My mistake." With the vision of his Honeymoon with him giving her a good ass fucking slowly fading from his mind, he turned to look out the window before looking back at her. "I meant you no harm and I do apologize for my forwardness. Where I'm from, we don't ask. We just take when we see something we want. I was just trying to be friendly is all. If anything I was paying you a compliment. If anything, you should be flattered that I'd be interested in you."

"Compliment? I don't consider you groping me a compliment. Flattered? Why would I be interested in the likes of you?" She looked at him as if he was beneath her. She looked at him as if he was an alien from another universe. She looked at him as if she'd never want him to fuck her up her ass. "Moreover, I don't need any more friends," she said not even looking up at him. "I have plenty enough friends already."

He laughed and bumped her with his elbow as if they were sitting in a bar drinking a beer and having a good time.

"Shoot. Ain't nobody can have enough friends. Sometimes, depending upon the friend and upon the kinfolk, I'd much rather have friends than kinfolk. Friends help you out of a jam while kinfolk will always get you in one," he said with a hearty laugh before remaining silent while watching her reading her magazine and reading over her shoulder. "What about enemies?"

"Pardon?"

"Enemies. You said you have enough friends but what about enemies?"

"What about enemies?" She breathe out her words with obvious exasperation.

She looked at him with feigned interest before looking away.

"You said you have plenty enough friends already and don't need any more friends," he said. "I was just wondering what about enemies? If you have plenty of friends, you must know a lot of people to have plenty of enemies too."

Maybe it was the Boston air that allowed him to articulate himself better, but he had a proud look on his face that he could put those two thoughts together to make the leap that if she had enough friends then she must have plenty of enemies.

With her talking to him again, he gave her a victorious smile as if he had just caught the biggest fish in the fishing hole.

"Oh," she said returning back to her magazine. "I don't have any enemies," she said with a shrug before returning to reading her magazine.

With everyone having enemies, he gave her a look as if she was crazy.

"Shoot. You don't have any enemies? Everyone has enemies," he said. He looked at her as if she was having some fun with him and foolin' him. "If you don't mind me asking, how is that you don't have any enemies? Everyone has enemies. You must be a real nice person for you not to have folk that don't like you."

She looked up from her magazine again and closed it this time. She put the magazine in her pocketbook before answering him.

"Oh, you misunderstand. I had lots of enemies, more than I could take," she said. "There was a time when I had too many enemies, more enemies than friends."

"Is that so?"

"Yes," she said. "That's the truth."

He remained quiet again while studying her.

"So, what happened to all your enemies that you don't have any enemies now?"

She looked at him and smiled.

"I killed them all," she said.

He looked at her wide-eyed horrified before smiling and before laughing.

"Shhhhit, you had me for a minute. You're a funny one. You really did have me for a minute there. Killed all your enemies? That's funny," he said laughing. "For a minute there, I believed you. Now that I think about it, I wish I could kill all of my enemies but I'd rather have enemies than to spend the rest of my life in jail. I have some friends serving time and I can tell you that it's not picnic. No ma'am, it's no joke to spend years behind bars."

As if he looked like Robert Redford as Sundance in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, he gave her his best country boy smile. Only looking more like a younger Marlon Brando lookalike, heavy in the belly and big in the ass, chest, and thighs, he looked nothing like the Sundance Kid.

"Suffice to say that you don't want to get on my bad side," she said.

He looked at her as if she was from another planet.

"Suffice? I ain't never heard that word before," he said. "What does that mean, suffice?"

"Suffice? It means, take it as the Gospel truth that you don't want to get on my bad side," she said giving him another smile.

He made a face as if getting on her bad side wouldn't be a problem for him.

"Is that right?" He leaned back from her as if to get a better look at her. "Is that so?"

Not removing the smirk from his face, with him so much bigger than her, he allowed her to see his disbelief on his face that she could ever be a threat to him.

"Yes," she said making eye contact with him.

He nodded his head at her.

"Well, you know what missy?"

He smiled at her while staring at her.

"My name is Susan."

"Well, you know what Susan," he said leaning in to her to whisper in her ear. "I'd love to not only get on your bad side but I'd love to get on and in your back side too," he said with a loud laugh. Moving closer to her to stick his hand behind her back, he reached his hand all the way down to squeeze her ass. "I'd love to fuck you up the ass."

As if she was an owl who had just spotted a rat, and as if he jabbed her with a fork at feeding time, Susan turned her head quick enough to surprise Billy Bob into moving away from her lest they bump heads.

"Pardon?"

She looked at him looking at her.

"I said," he said leaning into her again this time close enough for him to whisper in her ear. "I'd love to fuck you up your ass," he said beaming a smile while moving his hand from her ass to return it to her leg, this time to her upper thigh instead of her knee.

She looked down at his hand before looking up at him.

"You would? You'd love to fuck me up my ass? Is that what you'd like to do?"

She gave him the smile that he had been giving her and he returned her smile with the confidence of a man about to have anal sex with a beautiful woman.

"Yes ma'am, I would," he said nodding his head as if he had just agreed to sell her his prized pig.

With her putting her magazine down to smile at him, he looked hopeful that she'd agree to have anal sex with him.

"Well, sir, that's the best offer that I had all day," she said looking at her watch before smiling up at him. "I'll tell you what. My car is parked in the garage at North Station. What say we do our anal fucking business in the garage where we'll have plenty of privacy?"

He looked at her as if she was funning with him and when he realized she wasn't funning with him, he smiled.

"That sounds mighty good to me," said Billy Bob smiling as if he had just had a snoot full of moonshine before winning the pissing contest.

"Just one thing," she said holding up her thumb in index finger to his eyes. "I have one, small condition before you fuck me up my ass," she said.

"What's that? Anything. You name it and you got it baby girl," he said. "What's your condition?"

"My condition is that I get to fuck you up the ass first," she said with a big smile of victory.

He looked as if she had just thrown a bucket full of cold water in his face.

"Fuck me up the ass first?" He looked at her as if she was drunk. "Say what? You want to fuck me up the ass? Golly," he said removing his hat to scratch his head. "I ain't never heard of a woman fucking a man up the ass before. I ain't never been fucked up the ass before neither. I heard that's that they do in prison but I ain't never heard of a woman fucking a man up his ass," he said giving her a long, hard look. "Is that that what they do here in Boston?"

"This is what I do in Boston. Yes," she said.

"Well how you gonna do that when you don't have no cock to stick up my ass. Say, wait, you ain't one of those transsexuals are you with tits and a cock," he said reaching up to feel Susan's tit before reaching up her short skirt and between her legs to feel her panty clad pussy.

She stared down at his hand before staring up at him.

"Now is that really necessary Billy Bob? Do I look like a man to you, Sugar? Moreover, do I look a woman who would allow someone like you to grope me without repercussions and without you paying for the privilege?"

"Reper what? I don't rightly know what that word is," he said.

"Repercussions," she said. "Consequences of your actions. You felt my breast through my blouse and bra and then took the liberty of sticking your hand up my short skirt to feel my panty clad pussy. There are consequences to your actions. Now you must pay for touching and feeling me in such a familiar way," she said.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Susan's New Twist to Anal Sex Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds