• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tina and Kayla Intangible

Tina and Kayla Intangible

123

Part 1

Tina and Kayla both walked down a forested path. The two giggled while holding hands, thinking themselves maybe a little bit foolish to come out this way over a simple hunch.

Tina and Kayla had just started dating no more than a month ago. The two eighteen year olds were off in the forest looking for the strange government experiment building in town. It was all Tina's idea; a few months ago something strange had supposedly happened there.

Tina's best friend Lisa had wandered to that very building. While there, she had actually become invisible! Tina had told Kayla about the strange occurrence, and Kayla obviously didn't believe. The thing was, to Tina, it had been very real of course. Lisa and Tina had gotten fairly intimate during the time that Lisa had been invisible.

The story had always piqued Tina's interest. Lisa eventually explained that she ended up stripping naked while invisible, and explored the town. Although it had somewhat backfired on the girl, Tina was still intrigued. She could only imagine the fun trouble she could get into if that were to happen to her.

So, when Kayla had claimed that it couldn't have happened, Tina thought at least she could prove the building existed.

Tina was a taller girl. Her long blonde hair was silky smooth. Her tank top fit the shape of her full breasts very well. She also knew that wearing her tiny shorts, her long legs would hopefully catch her new girlfriend's eyes.

Kayla was definitely shorter than Tina. She was petite as well. However, Tina often praised her cuteness. Kayla's dark black hair came down to her shoulders. Her blouse was tight, though not obscene in appearance to her more moderate chest size. The skirt she wore Tina had specifically picked out for her, and it was definitely shorter than what Kayla was comfortable with, coming down just below her thighs.

The two eventually came across their destination. The lines of trees eventually ended, and after a small clearing, they saw the tall building. It had no windows, only a few small gratings to vent air. It was dark, and seemingly silent.

"This is it. Out front, they have it all fenced off for the parking lot and stuff. There isn't even security back here," Tina observed.

"You better be right, I don't want to get caught and trialed as some type of saboteur!" Kayla complained.

Tina got closer to the wall of the building. She could almost hear something. "Hey, come listen!"

Kayla and Tina both got close to the wall. There was definitely a hum noise, and maybe the sound of talking, but they couldn't make much more out than that.

"When Lisa was here, she said she got zapped with some ray! I guess I don't know if they did some type of field test or something out here. After it, she'd become completely invisible... well unless you looked in a mirror," Tina explained.

"Some type of ray!?" Kayla gasped in shock as she backed away from the wall. "You didn't say it was a ray!"

"Relax, it was harmless. I mean, there are people in there, so I doubt they'd do anything dangerous to their or our health," Tina explained.

Kayla couldn't fight her curiosity, and went back to trying to listen through the wall. The two didn't know what was going on, but after hearing what sounded like thunder, they suddenly tripped and fell!

Both girls weren't sure how it happened; they had been leaning against the wall. Yet in a single moment each fell flat on the ground. Neither were hurt, they were able to soften their fall by putting out their hands. Yet something was weird, the ground below them wasn't grass, it was concrete!

"There you have it colleagues! You may not be able to see it yet, but watch!" They heard a woman say. Kayla and Tina looked up, they couldn't see much. There was some lighting above, and a lot of wires and stuff being strung across the ceiling. A large table blocked their view of whoever was talking and who she was talking to. They could see the shoes and bottoms of lab coats if they looked forward under the table.

They were somehow inside a building now! They weren't sure what was going on.

Something above caught their eyes. For a brief second they had seen what looked like a Frisbee being thrown. It went right over head, and was about to crash into the wall behind them! Each girl watched though as the disc in the air flew right into the wall... and disappeared!

When they looked behind them and down the wall, the girls discovered they weren't all there! Their ankles and feet were missing, and instead replaced by the wall of the room they were in! It took all they had to not scream! Tina though kicked her feet, and felt they were still there. Something odd was going on!

"And as you see, the ray was able to make it so the wall became completely intangible! Anything can pass through it now as if it were air!" The scientist lady followed up.

Tina and Kayla held hands to their mouth. They had actually stumbled upon some type of crazy scientific breakthrough! It was just like it had been with Lisa. They didn't want to be caught, so they kept quiet and continued to lay there.

"With this, I'm sure you can all imagine the many uses this could have! From explorative research, a better understanding to how matter interacts, and of course even military purposes! Watch again, as I take this baseball and throw it through!" She said. Again, Tina and Kayla watched as something actually passed through the wall! They were even easily able to pull their feet through as well to verify they were not lost. The whole reason they had fallen was because it was as if the wall they were leaning on disappeared!

"That's wonderful! This really is a marvel. However Miss, what happens if you don't localize it to an area of the wall? For example, if you did it to a ball or something, would it just fall through the ground till it hit the earth's core?" a scientist asked.

"Great question! Very dense things like the crust of the earth can't be passed through. In fact, prior tests show you can't really fall through anything more than a foot or two. No worry of the building collapsing or anything either. The ray has been tested extensively, and we are sure it has no negative effect on the objects we use it on," she explained.

She continued, "We even tested humans going through the intangible items. It's safe to the touch, or rather safe to not touch, or however you might put it. No harm will come from overlap with an intangible item. The only issue is that matter struck will not stay stable. It can become solid again, and become intangible later again. The effects never last more than a day though. Also there are no worries about things fusing together. The atoms can't rebind when something is going through it.

"Let's get out of here!" Kayla whispered. Tina nodded, and both began to crawl backwards, right through the wall!

Once outside, they both stood to their feet. They did their best to stay absolutely quiet. Yet each smiled at each other. "That was insane!" Tina said in a hushed, but excited tone.

"I know, but let's get out of here. They are probably going to send someone out to get the disc and ball!" Kayla pointed out.

"Right, let's go!" Both girls then ran back into the woods!

Heading on their way back, the girls started to talk about what they saw. "So, you think I could sell this to the newspaper?!" Tina asked.

"No! They'd catch you for sure! We can't let anyone know what we saw! It's secret government stuff! Although, I'm wondering if we might want to see the doctor or something..." Kayla said, a little concerned.

"We were on the other side of the wall, the scientists weren't even wearing suits, and you heard the lady there, the ray is for like objects only," Tina reasoned. She then eyed Kayla up and down. "Although, you're an object to me, my naughty little sex object!" Tina joked, flicking the back of Kayla's skirt up!

"Hey!" Kayla shouted, pushing the skirt back down.

Tina chuckled, "I think I saw a color I don't recognize. Was that a naughty pink pair?"

Kayla was blushing hard now. She still wasn't used to how forward and teasing Tina could be. "I... I don't have to tell you. And you shouldn't be keeping track of what I wear!" Kayla pouted.

"Oh, fine, I'll forget about that white pair, the black ones, and those orange ones," Tina started to say.

Kayla jabbed Tina in the arm, "You should shut up now!"

"Fine, fine!" Tina said with a laugh.

The two eventually made it out of the woods. They were still in shock with what happened. Going home would have definitely been boring after that. "Want to head towards the mall? Maybe some window shopping would help us get back in touch with our boring reality," Tina offered.

"You're such an adrenaline junky. Can't for one moment relax," Kayla joked.

"You love it!" Tina retorted, giving Kayla a kiss on the cheek. The two shared another giggle.

"Yeah though, that does sound nice to do. Let's go," Kayla said. The two girls got in the car, and drove into town and headed to the mall.

---

Tina and Kayla Intangible

By Jappio

Part 2

Kayla was happy she didn't have to park at the back of the lot, having found a spot more near the center of the sea of concrete.

Kayla was not accustomed to having to be careful while exiting her car, but with her shorter than usual skirt, it proved a bit difficult to not flash her pink cotton again. No one was around, but she was still concerned.

Tina and Kayla were soon out of the vehicle, and began their window shopping. Only Kayla brought her purse, neither girl was planning to buy anything. The two were just enjoying each other's company. The mall wasn't overtly busy either, no crowds to push through. A relaxing afternoon was all they expected.

After visiting a few stores, the girls decided they'd take a break. Near the center of the mall sat a fountain. The brick barrier for it supplied an adequate spot for tired shoppers to rest a bit. Kayla and Tina each sat on the stones.

Kayla was surprised as she sat, something didn't feel right. It took a wiggle of her bottom, but her rear end felt different. It was hard to place; it was as if her panties had grown a bit rougher. That's when she realized the feeling of her boyshorts cozily hugging her bottom was outright gone! Her bare butt cheeks were touching the coarse material of her skirt!

Kayla clamped her legs shut as she looked around in a panic. It seemed impossible, but it was like they vanished. She wondered if maybe they somehow slid off while they were looking around. Not spying any bright pink fabric on the ground nearby, she couldn't be sure of that. She wondered how they could even fall off without her noticing.

Kayla patted her lap, checking to see if maybe they only slid partially. Yet even with her legs shut tight, she could tell her thighs weren't bound by a pair of escaped panties.

In her worry, Kayla was starting to wiggle more. She felt very bare now under her skirt. She was not happy at all that she wore such a short skirt now. Even with panties it was embarrassing enough, but now without them it felt completely perverse! She wouldn't have worn a more modest skirt without panties.

Tina took notice of this wiggling of course. "Something wrong?" Tina asked.

Kayla didn't know what to do. She knew Tina would tease her to no end if she found out that she lost her panties! "Um... no, but maybe I should head to the bathroom, you wait here," Kayla announced. She knew it was a long shot, but maybe if she retraced her steps she'd find them. Perhaps they fell off in a store and no one had found them yet!

When Kayla stood though, she was horrified with what she saw! Her panties were sitting right on the stone she'd been sitting on! She wasn't sure how, but she must have been sitting on them! She quickly reached her hand out and tried to snatch her panties!

When her hand just touched the cool stone though, Kayla was at a loss for words. Of course her actions caught Tina's attention. Kayla tried grabbing the panties in her hands and sat right back down. When she opened her palm though, her panties weren't there!

"What's up, seriously? What is it you're sitting on?" Tina asked. She had seen them!

Kayla gasped out, "nothing!" Her hands then went to her skirt to make sure it was held down.

"Nothing? I doubt that, move over," Tina requested as she pushed her girlfriend to the side a little. Kayla wasn't able to stop her from discovering the pink cotton hidden under her! "Are, are those your panties?"

"I... I... don't know how..." Kayla tried explaining, but she didn't understand it herself!

"Oh my god, you naughty little thing! That's so hot, here, let me see these," Tina excitingly exclaimed. She then went to try and pinch the pull the panties out from under the Kayla. However, she wasn't able to. It wasn't that Kayla was sitting too firmly on them; it was that her fingers didn't grab any material!

"What, what was that?" Tina asked out loud as she tried again and again. She couldn't get the panties. "Is this some type of prank? Why can't I get them?"

Kayla was lost. She wasn't sure why neither of them could grab the panties. She had no explanation.

"So, is this just a trick? These aren't yours but some kind of funny... what hologram?" Tina interrogated.

Kayla bit her lip. She didn't want to admit to them being hers. She knew for sure they had to be hers though, but couldn't explain the phenomenon either. "Um... well... they are mine..."

Tina's eyes lit up again! "No way, let me see!" Tina then grabbed the hem of Kayla's skirt and tried to pull it up!

"STOP!" Kayla shouted. Both girls stopped what they were doing when they realized they made a few people look over. Tina had really wanted to see if Kayla was indeed without her panties, but she couldn't now with everyone looking. She had little reason to doubt Kayla though considering that reaction.

"So... how'd you do this though?"

Kayla tried to again defend herself, "Tina, I didn't do it! Not on purpose... I wouldn't ever think to... take you know, those off in public! Not in this skirt!"

Tina again nudged Kayla to the side to better try to get the panties. "Oh my god, I think I realized what's going on. It's like the wall at the lab!"

Kayla wasn't sure what Tina meant at first, but then it clicked. "No way! You can't be serious; you mean my... unmentionables are intangible?"

"Well that's what the word means, right? They're like ghost panties now!"

Kayla was not happy. Could they really not pick up her panties? Did she have to go bottomless under the skirt? "Tina, help me. I can't go around like this."

"OH why not? I think it's a good look on you," Tina announced. She then got to her feet and pulled Kayla up with her. "Now, let's get out of here before someone calls someone about the pair of panties haunting the mall and find out they are yours!"

"Tina!" Kayla complained as she was pulled away. She looked back at her panties, not sure what to do. Everything was too confusing. Beyond the odd occurrence of her panties being turned intangible and the embarrassment of now being bare under her skirt, she wasn't in a position to really make many decisions. She let Tina drag her away.

"Seriously Kay, you could be arrested! Murdering that poor pink fabric," Tina teased. Kayla was a little upset that Tina wasn't taking this seriously.

While jogging away though, Tina encountered her own problem. It was tough to really tell what happened, but all in one step she felt her breasts bounce more than usual. They felt heavier. She instinctively looked down but didn't see anything odd.

Kayla saw exactly what happened! Kayla was witness to a white bra suddenly fluttered away from Tina! She looked back and saw how it hit the floor behind them, as if littered away.

"Tina, your bra! What are you doing?" Kayla called out.

Tina slowed down. Without thinking she brought her free hand up to her chest. She cupped one of her breasts through her shirt, feeling that she indeed only had the cotton tank top separating her hand from the flesh of her chest.

"What the hell!?" Tina exclaimed. She looked behind her to see that her bra had fallen to the ground. She then looked up and saw that people were staring at it and the two of them. Three or so people must have thought that Tina had just thrown her bra to the ground!

Unlike Kayla, Tina's instinct was to keep running! She tugged Kayla along with her as she fled the scene. She had now lost her underwear mysteriously like Kayla had! Before long though, they were out of sight of the lost bra and she shuffled the two of them onto an escalator.

Kayla was out of breath, it wasn't easy to keep up with Tina when she was so focused on something. She hoped to god that her skirt hadn't lifted at all during their dash. Tina was still reeling from the odd occurrence. She put her hands on her shoulders to try and see if it really happened, and only her tank top straps remained.

"Oh my god Tina, did you have to run us here? I can't go up this in this!" Kayla whined as she tried to tug her skirt down, worried someone on the ground floor might be able to see up it. They were too high up now to exit nonchalantly.

"I have my own problems too! I lost my bra, what's going on?" Tina asked, hoping Kayla somehow had an answer.

As Kayla pondered it, she was unaware to the fact that she lost two buttons on her blouse. The small pieces to her shirt had just slipped from their strings. One had already been unbuttoned, but the second exposed more of the white skin below Kayla's neck, down to her collar bone.

"I... I think that maybe our clothes were affected by that science experiment that was going on. So, we sort of just walk through them or they fall through us I guess," Kayla theorized. Tina adjusted a fallen tank top strap as they continued to ride up the escalator. Though she seemed to have her cool kept better than Kayla, she was worried about her nipples showing through her top now.

Kayla had a realization. "Wait, you don't think this could happen to the rest of our clothes?!" Kayla quickly patted her shirt to make sure she still had her own bra on. Tina was worried too, though just at the thought of Kayla losing her clothing, her nipples grew hard, and sadly notably so through the shirt.

Tina decided to again take charge, "Ok, well then how about we try to get out of here before that happens? I like you naked, but it would be bad if that happened here." Once nearing the top, Tina planned to lead them back down and out. Wanting to pick up the pace, she started to step up the last couple of steps. The down escalator ran the other direction though, so they'd have to go around a distance to get back down.

Kayla didn't immediately follow with. She was still worried about her pantiless condition. She carefully rode the elevator with her legs shut, fearful someone below would see up her skirt. Meanwhile, another button dropped from her shirt, her shirt now open to just above her bra.

Tina felt the leg holes of her shorts tickle lower on her thighs. Sensing they must be falling, she tried to pull them up again. She could even see the waistband of her panties! Yet as she tried, she wasn't able to actually grab them!

She stopped and looked back at Kayla, who was only just getting off the escalator. With another attempt to pull her shorts up, she was worried. Her cute, striped panties were coming into view. One strip of white and one stripe of blue peeked out from her shorts.

Kayla saw what was happening, and did pick up her pace to try and help Tina. However as she did, she lost another two buttons. This time she noticed because her shirt opened wide to expose her pink bra. Only one button kept the shirt shut near her waist.

Kayla screeched as she quickly tried to shut the shirt. However her hands passed through the shirt when she tried!

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tina and Kayla Intangible

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds