• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cougar Moms' Cheerleading Squad

Cougar Moms' Cheerleading Squad

123

The Cougar Moms' Cheerleading Squad started as just a bit of fun. It was a way for six single women to get a bit of exercise, have a lark and pretend they were doing it as way to support their shy High School Senior sons to socialise and play some soccer. Then the boys' won a game and Pete Rossini fucked his Mom and they all realised it was serious.

*****

It was strange, Angela Rossini thought, that even though the six women in tracksuits and pumps had all known each other for a year or longer, that here, now, standing outside on a warm morning in early fall was the first time they'd all been together at once. Their host Megan Carter, a redhead wasp with legs to die for and tits that were just as firm, was standing by the CD player, "I thought we'd start with some easy exercises," she said and reached down to start the music. It began and the blonde stretched skywards, "Stretch right, One... follow me ladies."

Bespectacled brunette Angela cast a smile at her friend Gina Knight, raven haired and slightly taller. Like her Gina had been a shy geeky girl at school who had made an early bad marriage and had been left bringing up a son alone for near to eighteen years. Unlike the wealthy widow Megan they had neither been cheerleaders nor brought up like leadership was their natural right. And because of the second they moved into following her without a shrug, and to be fair to Megan, she might be rich, she might be clever with a degree from a top class university, but she was also their friend and the exercises were easy and suitable for beginners.

"Two, three, stretch left," Megan continued.

Angela did as she was told, stretching her body as far as was comfortable and then a little further. The woman on her left was going over more, twenty five years before Susan Peterson had been the stereotypical High School cheerleader, and not a nice person she had confided in Angela the first time they'd met; snooty, mean, a bully. She had laughed at and humiliated the science geeks who stuttered in terror whenever she'd passed them in the corridor, teasing them with a flick of a sexy ass they would never touch. Perhaps there was a God, though or a Satan and one of the nerds had sold his soul for revenge, as now it was her son, Bryan, who was the quiet, stumbling braniac who was ignored by his female classmates and spent his time in his room reading comic books. Time and parenthood had mellowed Susan and when she spoke of her time in High School it was often with regret and embarrassment. But if her personality had changed her body hadn't, she was still slender and lithe with bosoms that remained hard and firm even if she was in her mid-forties.

"Okay, let's bend and touch our toes, we can do it," Megan called encouraging.

In front of Angela Hannah Williams was bending, her ass cheeks creasing at her tracksuit bottoms. She was the tiniest of the women, barely reaching five feet and a couple of inches, but if she was petite in height and waist, she was also the bustiest of the women. Years ago she'd been a hard drinking, coke snorting stripper and had got pregnant as a result of a one-nighter. A brief stint in prison and couple of stints for her toddler son in care had shocked her into cleaning up her act and now she was a checkout supervisor in the local store and as loving a Mom as the rest of them.

"Okay stand and stretch," Megan clapped her hands as she spoke and Angela watched the last member of the group straighten and point her hands upwards like a rocket, like Megan and Susan, Julia Vega was an college track star and naturally athletic. The newest member of their little group she was the refugee from across the country fleeing a bitter divorce looking for a new start as a legal assistant in a small town practice. Unlike the other sons Joshua was sporty as well as bright, but with his East Coast accent and shyness he'd never fitted in at school and his soccer games were alone in the back yard, his Mom watching worryingly.

It was how they all met, on a forum for Mom's with bullied sons; at first it had been Angela and Megan chatting about how boys got bullied for being bright whether they went public or private schools and discovering they lived close by had met and become friends. Angela had introduced Gina, a fellow Mom at her school - though even though their sons were in the same year the boys couldn't be called close, to be that you needed to have friends and neither had any of them. Susan had come on next, she was from a few towns over, but near enough to meet Angela and then Gina and finally meeting Megan with Hannah in tow, who came from a small town in between, but who also posted on the board. And finally in came Julia, her posts all about how her son was finding it difficult to fit in with the cross-country move and how it meant the same for her. As she lived near as well it had only been polite for Megan and Hannah to meet her for lunch. And for the last six months the six of them had been meeting in a whirl of twos and threes and fours, even a couple of times as a five, but never as a six.

At first their lunchtime conversations had been solely about their sons, but as time went on they talked about other things and before they knew it the six women would have called themselves friends, good friends. Unsurprisingly Angela recalled as she stretched downwards again, it had been Megan's idea.

"Listen Angela," Megan placed a latte in front of her friend and sat down, "I've been thinking of something we can do which is fun and will help the boys."

"Go on," Angela was always interested in anything that would help Pete out of his shell, he was so sweet and clever and his Mom's biased eyes handsome and cute, but he was so, so shy it was crippling.

"They should form a soccer team. You know Josh is sporty, he could coach that would help him fit in and the others only hate sport because they're no good at it. If they were playing amongst themselves it wouldn't matter, there's no-one who would bully them off the ball."

Angela paused, "It seems like a good idea, but they'd never go for it."

Megan smiled, her red thin lips just visible above her cup. She took a sip, leaving Angela waiting for her to continue, "We don't tell them it's a soccer team. They come over to my place and outside there's a net and some balls, I've been talking to Julia and she's sure Josh would organise them into a kick about as long as there's no jock about who'll bully them."

It sounded good to Angela, except, "The boys hardly know each other, Pete goes to the same school as Todd, but they're not friends and I think he may have met your Rory once. It's not like they're all going to troop over to your house and hang round."

"That's the fun part," Megan said, "They're not coming over to hang together. They're coming over because all there Moms are coming over because we're going to get our High School spirit back on and form a cheerleading squad. As loving Mom's we don't want them left alone all day, but we don't want them watching us practice our cheering so what better excuse to send them out to the garden."

It was Angela's turn to smile, "You just want to do some cheerleading."

"Guilty as charged, but what's wrong with that it'll be fun and exercise and I promise you'll enjoy it."

Angela hadn't cheered at school and had been jealous of those cute girls who did. But she wasn't unfit, she did plenty of Pilate's at home and she and Gina went to yoga once a week; it would be fun she agreed and a change from the locust position. She nodded, "I'm in."

"Okay Megan," called, "Let's walk through our first dance routine... it's simple."

*

Bryan Peterson rolled the soccer ball under his foot and wondered why his Mom had brought him here. He would have been happy in his room with his X-Box and the new superman comic, but no, his Mom wanted him to come with her to this big house and these guys he hardly knew - and all without his comic, which she had made him leave at home. He snorted in irritation, he was eighteen and tired of being treated like a kid, "I'm bored."

Joshua Vega nodded in agreement and got off the wall he was sitting on. He brushed a strand of hair out of his eye and said, "Pass me the ball."

Bryan tipped it under his foot and kicked it, it went in the wrong direction, narrowly missing Todd Knight who was standing with his hand in his pockets. He frowned as Josh turned and went after it, dribbling it back to where he'd been standing. The young Hispanic nodded at Bryan "Use the inside of your foot," he turned his leg to show him what he meant and then kicked it over. As there was nothing else to do Bryan stopped it, and Josh gave a grin of approval, "Well done. Pop it back to me."

Why not? Bryan thought, none of the guys looked like a bullying jock who would laugh if he miskicked. He twisted his leg slightly and did as Joshua had suggested. To his surprise the ball flicked off his insole and went in a straight line to where he had intended it. Josh stopped it expertly and kicked it from one foot to another, before flicking it towards Bryan. This time the eighteen year old had to react quicker reaching out his leg and stopping the ball; without thinking even as the ball bounced he was punting it back to Josh. Josh grinned as he stopped it.

"Hey, let me have a kick," Pete Rossini was off the wall and walking towards them. He stopped as the ball came towards him, missing it with his first kick, but then getting it with his second. It went in a straight line, but higher than he had thought.

Josh leapt in the air and impressively headed it down back to Pete. "Inside of your foot," he reminded the dark hair young man. Pete took the ball and kicked it back to Josh. The Hispanic stopped it and again juggled the ball between his feet turning to Parker Williams, "You in?" He didn't wait for Parker's reply before sending the ball his way. The young man stopped it and without thinking passed it back, watching in surprise as the ball went back to its intended target. Josh turned as it arrived and back-hoofed it to Bryan. The young man was quick and intercepted it, passing it to Parker.

"Hey pass it me," the son of the house owner Rory Carter was getting up of the wall. Parker did so, his surprise evident as for the second time, as following Josh's suggestion, the soccer ball arrived on target. He was almost as surprised as Rory was that the eighteen year old private school boy stopped it. He looked at the son of the ex-stripper and then kicked it back, the two of them getting into a rhythm of exchanges.

"What about me?" said Todd, walking forward to join the group, "Give me a chance." Parker passed it him and Gina's son stopped the ball. He paused as he angled his foot, "Like this?" he asked and both Josh and a couple of the others nodded before he passed the ball to Rory, who passed it to Bryan and then back to Josh and onto Pete.

The six boys passed the ball around, slowly getting further apart and more ambitious in their passes, quicker and harder, trying to trick each other and dummy so that they'd get past. To Bryan's surprise, as he'd always hated sport and never been good at it, he was enjoying it, there was skill in it and it made his heart beat faster and he felt pride as he sent the ball accurately twenty feet to Josh. This time instead of punting it to one of the others Josh ricocheted the ball down the grass and into the back of some soccer nets. Bryan looked impressed as the other young man jogged to collect the ball, "How did you do that?"

"Show me as well," said Pete Rossini.

"And me," said Parker, and both Todd and Rory also nodded their agreement.

"It's easy," said Joshua, "This is what you do..."

*

Two things surprised Gina Knight about the day. The first was the least surprising, the cheerleading was as fun as Megan had promised it would be. Gina had been a geek at school with glasses, bucked teeth and skin covered with acne. If one had been corrected by contact lens, one by braces and one had been removed by age she still remained nervous that she was as gawky and nerdish now as she had been then. But Megan was an excellent teacher and motivator, making them go through moves which were at the border between doable and challenging, gradually making them go the next step so that by the end of the session Gina was both glowing with sweat and pride.

The second, and most surprising thing, was that as she and other Mom's went to pick up their sons from the garden the boys were kicking the ball around in what looked like a game of soccer. To Gina it was hard to tell the teams, or even if there were any, at times the boys passed to each other, at other they dribbled past or shot the ball. What was evident that, her son Todd, who she expected to be mooching on the wall bored was calling out for Hannah's son Parker to pass him the ball and once he got it dribble past Pete to hammer it past Josh and into the net. For the second time in minutes Gina glowed with pride, this time at her son. She clapped enthusiastically and the boys turned as if they'd just noticed their Mom's had arrived.

"Are you finished?" Todd asked, walking towards her.

"Yes," Gina glanced at her friends and nodded, "Whenever you're ready we can go." She half hoped that her son would want to stay a little longer to kick the ball about, but he didn't just picking up his jacket and pack and walking towards her. But as he neared her he raised his hand in a farewell greeting, "See you later guys..."

"Next week, eh?" Bryan nodded.

"Next week?" Gina asked as she walked with her son to the car. She couldn't believe her tall lanky son had bonded so well as to be making plans.

"Yeah," the teenager blushed as he often did when talking about anything to do with his social life or lack of it, "We guessed you'd be back here next week for your cheerleading practice and wouldn't let us stay at home."

"You guessed right," Gina said as she reversed. Then she turned and smiled at her son, "but if you didn't like it... I could always see if your Dad and his new girlfriend could look after you."

Todd never got on with his Dad, but that didn't seem to be the main reason he shook his head, "Nah, Mom, I'll come here." He looked out the window and blushed slightly, "They're a good bunch. It was kinda fun."

It didn't take them more than twenty minutes to get home. The car had barely stopped before Todd was out, but he surprised his Mom by saying, "I'm going to have a shower" when she expected him to head to his room to play on his computer or start studying before dinner.

"Okay, dear," she said and followed him into the house. For a few minutes she pottered around down the stairs, before heading upstairs to her own room to change. As she got to the landing she realised the shower door wasn't closed, nor could she hear the sound of running water from it; what she could hear was the sound of panting grunts. She blushed, Todd was eighteen now and she expected him to be playing with himself, especially as he had no girlfriend, but he should do it in the privacy of his own room. She grimaced, she couldn't let it become a habit, she'd have to interrupt him. She set her face and walked into the shower.

Todd was half-dressed, only wearing a pair of boxers, but his prick was concealed in a lump beneath them not in his hand; in fact his hands were behind his head as he pumped up. He looked up at her, "Josh, said we should do some sit-ups as easy exercise, keep us in trim before we play next Saturday."

"Good idea," Gina blushed slightly, first from mistaking her son keeping fit for masturbation, but mainly from her sight of his body. It had been a long time since she'd seen him, or any man for that matter, so nearly naked and his body was no longer that of a boy, but that of an adult with his muscles starting to develop and traces of hair between his pecs, a shiver of sweat rolling down over them. And the bulge under the boxers, the way her eyes were drawn to it was not healthy. She forced herself to smile, "I was just going to say to let me know when you've finished as I'll have a shower." A nice cold one.

*

It was two weeks after the first Saturday and the boys were kicking around in the Carter's large back garden. Looking out of the window Hannah Williams couldn't help but be impressed with how skilfully they played, dribbling, tackling, shooting - especially her son Parker, though she admitted to herself their might be a bias.

"Here's the new uniforms I ordered for you," Megan Carter entered the bedroom carrying a pile of boxes. She was also modelling the uniform herself, a very short navy blue skirt with matching socks and a white vest, also tinged with yellow and the words 'Cougar Cheerleaders' emblazoned on the front. It was awfully short and revealing, but also exactly what the Mom's had all been looking for, sexy and fun. The redhead passed out the packages to the other Mom's and said, "You better try them on."

Hannah opened her box and pulled out the uniform, three of each of the tops, skirt and socks. She placed them on the bed and pulled of her top, unhooking the bra. Around her the others, apart from Megan, were doing the same and the busty blonde smiled inwardly as she wondered what the six boys outside would have thought if they could have peeked in and seen the Milf's topless, their boobs hanging free. They would have got even more excited as Hannah pulled down her pants, showing she'd only a thong and none of the others had much more. She pulled on the socks first and then the skirt. She considered whether she ought to put her bra back on, Megan had thought that they'd all look better without the bras underneath, but she wasn't as busty as Hannah. But a quick look showed none of the others were bothering with support so Hannah did the same, pulling the top over her naked tits. It was tight, but top quality material, even as her boobs moved she could hardly feel friction against her nipples. She walked over to the mirror and looked, it was amazing how sexy she felt and looked.

The others were laughing and smiling, telling each other jokes about how it was lucky none of the boys came in or they'd be fainting at the flesh on display, especially as the women pulled off the tops again and tried the second pair, and the third, making sure they all fitted and that the skirts weren't too tight or loose. It was enjoyable and fun to fit the clothes, even more fun to pose for each other in them (and pretend that they were hunky High School seniors looking on not fortysomething Moms) and finally it was fun to go downstairs to beside the tennis court and do their moves.

Hannah had been practising, and she was sure the others had as well. Every night before dinner she was in the lounge, a space cleared on the floor as she made the moves, the twists and turns and shakes, the wiggling of the pom-poms, and the sexy smile. Doing it for an hour or more as outside she could the rhythmic smack of the ball against the wall as her son practised his own footwork; study less important that being able to hit the ball at the right angle and intercept the rebound. Even with her practice, Megan drove her and the other Mom's hard, pushing them to be the best they could be. But that was what made it fun, it was like being back at school, but without the drugs and the drink and the pressure to fuck boys behind the gym.

"Okay, that was excellent," if Megan was a taskmaster she also didn't stint on the praise. "Now we've practised I've got an idea."

*

Parker Williams dodged a tackle from Pete, but knew that Rory would intercept him. He dummied and as his friend thought he was moving to the right shifted to the left and expertly passed to Josh. The young Hispanic caught it on his foot and booted the ball, sending it between the nets. He jogged over to clap the hand of his team mates, Bryan and Parker as the other three stood getting their breath back. It was a warm day and Parker went over to get some water from his flask, drinking some and pouring some more over his head. He felt closed his eyes as the water trickled down over his face, letting the sun beat down on his features. When he opened them he saw the guys had all turned from the game and were watching something. He turned round to see what they were looking at and his mouth almost fell open.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cougar Moms' Cheerleading Squad

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds