• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Middle Age Sugar Baby Ch. 02

Middle Age Sugar Baby Ch. 02

12

My name is Kathy. Most of these stories stand alone, but you may want to read the introductory story first to get a better background. The series focuses on my midlife journey as a sugar baby.

From "Middle Age Sugar Baby...The beginning of a new adventure."

There was something strangely exciting about this first sugar adventure. On the one hand it was a mutually beneficial business arrangement. I would get an allowance, the opportunity for travel, the benefit of some wonderful gifts, and some upscale social opportunities I would otherwise not have. On the other hand I was having sex for the pleasure of strangers. On top of all this my husband of 35 years was OK with it. Brian even seemed to get enjoyment from it. He also enjoyed a few days per month to play on his own- the benefit of an open marriage.

"From Middle Age Sugar Baby...Mom/Son Part One"

In part one of 'Mom/Son' I introduced John as my most recent Sugar Daddy. John wanted a sugar lady for a very particular role-play. He wanted someone who would play the role of his mother. His expectation was that he would fly me out about once a month or so and I would stay with him for a few days. During that time, we would go out socially as mother and son. This could include business as well as social events. So he needed a very sophisticated lady that could convincingly maintain the role-play 24/7. In between visits we would write and converse by phone, but always 'in character'. I understood that at some point I had to be open to a sexual component; however he did not move in this direction at all during part one. John is completely immersed in his character as my son. So much so that I almost felt guilty hoping he would move in a sexual direction. In part one, it did not happen and I left wondering if it would.

And now, Middle Age Sugar Baby...Mom/Son Part Two

This Sugar experience was unique: For one thing John was only 27 years old. I was now 52. While the age difference made it easy to play the role of 'mom', it was strange to have such a young man in control. No matter how well I played mom, the fact is John was my sugar daddy. In that role he had a lot more say in our activities. At least that is how I felt. I was still a relatively new sugar baby, not sure of what my limits were. In my two previous sugar baby experiences, both with older men, I was fine just going with the flow.

The other strange part of this experience was that John never left our mother son role. There are now so many things I realize I should have asked him before we hit the start button on this adventure: What type of mother should I be? Did he want a mother who was more controlling? Did he want his mother to punish him? He mentioned that I should be accepting of a sexual relationship. Did he want me to initiate this? Did he want it to be consensual? There are so many things I just didn't know. Now, he refuses to leave the role-play to discuss these things...even for a moment.

As for my husband, we live in an open lifestyle relationship. We are both very sexual people who enjoy sexual experiences with other people as well as together. We both have our various interests and fantasies and the Sugar experience is one of mine.

Which brings me to the third odd thing about this sugar relationship: John's church. Brian and I are not particularly religious people, so I had not been to church in a while. My son's church was, as he called it, a very liberal order. I couldn't put my finger on it, but there was something about it that didn't set right with me.

Well enough of my pondering...back to being mom...

It had been a month since I had visited my son John. He had been so busy in his first year in San Francisco that we had not seen each other. But he promised now to fly me out once a month to visit. I was eagerly awaiting my second visit, now only two days away. He has had a great start to his life since joining his new firm. At twenty-seven years old, he was already seeing the fruits of his hard work, first as a student and then in his first job here in Atlanta.

I had hated to see him move away to California, but we each needed to move on with our lives. After many years as a single mom, I finally remarried. John seemed to get along with his step-dad. Brian was as proud of John's success as I was. Interestingly they both chatted by phone from time to time as well. Brian said he was just playing along with the fantasy.

During the weeks following my visit John and I talked by phone every two or three days. He kept me up to date on his job, and his church. He didn't seem to have much of a social life outside of those two venues. I tried to pry a little more about the church, but he insisted I would be more comfortable with it as time went by.

I kept him up on my life as well. John's step dad and I keep a pretty busy social life, enjoy dancing, and when we can afford it, travel. Other than that there wasn't much to talk about. The lifestyle aspect is not something that one shares with their son, so John and I never talked about it.

John wanted me to stay longer on this next trip. Although I didn't like being away from Brian that long I agreed to stay for four nights this time. He suggested I pack light, since he had a fun shopping day planned for me. He suggested I might even want to keep some outfits at his condo so I didn't have to travel with checked luggage each month. He had a free bedroom that was just sitting there empty anyway, so I should feel free to leave some items there. John insisted I would feel more at home when I visited.

I wasn't sure if Brian would like me leaving clothes there or not, so I thought it best not to bring that up. Instead I packed the usual suitcases with clothes I was comfortable with. In truth I figured if I left anything at John's it would be my old clothes. I wanted to bring the new clothes home.

I left Atlanta early Saturday morning. Flying first-class is a luxury my husband and I have rarely had. So when my son fly's me out to San Francisco first-class it is a real treat. This makes flying cross-country each month a pleasurable experience.

The choice of a Saturday-Wednesday trip was John's; however it worked for me. I could have passed on the Sunday church day though. At least I would get that out of the way early. I arrived Saturday before lunch local time, so John and I had a pretty full day. We had a nice lunch together before driving in town to his condo. Even though it was early, John had some frozen banana daiquiri's ready for us to enjoy.

"Wow, you painted the guest room", I announced.

"Your room mom, whenever you are here at least. I want you to feel comfortable here. Maybe this week you can help me pick out some more appropriate furnishings"

I plopped into the couch in the living room. "Oh, your furniture is just fine", I insisted.

"Well, we'll see, maybe you can help make it more like a home away from home", he replied with a smile.

John was always very well dressed in public. Even in the more casual settings he wore business attire. However at home he preferred the shirtless/seat pants look. It was a stark contrast, but a welcome one. As John stood across the room, his 6'1" muscular frame was pleasant to look at. Like many Italian men, John had olive skin and dark black hair. He shaved both his chest and back. I was curious how he managed the latter. I found him to be very handsome indeed. I am guessing he is second or third generation American because I did not really pick out any signs of an Italian accent.

In contrast, I did not really look much like John at all. I wasn't sure his friends found that strange or not. At 5'6" I was definitely not short, but in most other ways I contrasted quite a bit with John. My skin was milky white, and I rarely attempted to change that by tanning. I wore my hair blond, but my natural hair was also very light. Even my blue-green eyes stood in contrast to my son's very dark, almost black eyes. I was no longer thin, but carried 148 pounds pretty well thanks to long nicely shaped legs and large DD breasts.

"So tell me a little more about this church. I assume we are going again tomorrow."

"Well mom, there is not too much to tell really. But of course, we will be going. That will become a regular part of your life while you are here. You will get a chance to socialize a little bit more tomorrow. Last time you were here, they had a members meeting right after. Tomorrow we do not have to rush off."

I was pretty sure there was more to it than that. However, the daiquiri I was drinking had a mellowing affect on me, so I just let it go. John could be very mysterious, but I was growing very fond of him. He was comfortable to be around and genuinely seemed to care for me. I loved the idea of my mini little vacation on the west coast each month and I had new clothes, jewelry and an allowance to boot.

John kissed me good night and I headed to my bedroom. It was Saturday night, so no point in trying to call my husband. I knew he would be out enjoying the single life for a night. I felt a little lonely at that moment. It was strange being far away and sleeping alone. John was in the other room. I removed my clothes and climbed into bed. I don't know if it was the drink, or the loneliness, but was feeling horny. I reached down to pleasure myself for few moments, but quickly tired and fell asleep.

The next morning we enjoyed breakfast at home before heading to church. The church was in a secluded wooded area about an hour north of the city. Last month I recall a moment of panic as we left the secondary road and entered the dirt roadway through the forest. Today I had no such misgivings. I remembered the drive would be another few miles before the relative darkness of the woods gave way to the bright open field with the single building in it's center. About a dozen or so vehicles were already parked at the base of the hill below the church.

A few members where making their way up to the church as we got out of the car. They turned and hesitated, waiting for us to catch up with them so they could greet us.

"Hello John". A young man, about John's age called out to us. "You brought your Mom with you. Good to see you again, was it Katie?"

"Kathy" I corrected. The young man was a tall and very good-looking young man.

"I'm Paul," he offered. "You remember my mom Sandy"

"Hi Sandy, good to see you again", I replied, not really sure I remembered her.

"Hello Kathy, I am so glad John brought you. Maybe we will have time to chat after service".

Sandy was very well dressed, but I thought she could use a make over. She was perhaps my height and very thin- not very many curves. She had a pretty face and smile, but obviously did not like to use make-up at all. Her dark shoulder length hair was simply parted in the middle and combed straight down. She didn't wear any jewelry save for a simple choker necklace.

We continued our walk, exchanging pleasantries along the way. As I glanced around I noticed that many of the lady's were also very conservatively dressed though some wore more jewelry than others. Oh well, I was a more colorful person and preferred that to show in my dress.

The 'service' itself was not so different than before. A group of maybe 30-40 formally dressed people gathered in a very informal setting. There were a few readings, lots of discussion, but no formal ceremony to it. From the announcements I gathered that there were more formal rituals conducted at other times, but it was difficult to ascertain what they were.

Apparently there were many different levels of membership. I looked around to see if anyone wore any special symbols to signify what level they were, but there didn't seem to be any. Everyone was dressed in similar fashion- men in suits, ladies in dresses.

After the service, I caught up with Sandy in hopes of learning more about this place. Sandy was friendly by soft spoken. I loved her dimples when she smiled and thought she should do that more often. She was enthusiastically open about discussing the church.

Apparently the church was started by a group of successful millennia's. They sometimes refer to themselves as the Church of the 5th Commandment. The members are all in their 20s and 30s and grew up in working class families. Most, but not all, came from single parent homes. These children are grateful for the sacrifices their parents made and are now in a position to return that gift. All 'First Level' members are fully supporting their parents.

"My son, Paul is a 1st level member", Sandy offered.

"You mean you are both first level members?" I inquired.

"No Kathy, it does not work that way. Only sons and daughters can be 1st level members. You see I raised Paul as a single mom. Now he is supporting me. Of course, I live with Paul and he provides for all my needs. Most of the young people you see here are doing the same for their parent's.

I just nodded as she continued.

"Your son John seems like a very nice man. We have known John for some time, but only recently has he introduced you to us".

"Yes", I said. "John was very busy the first year out here with his new Job. We are very close, but I did not get to see him much during that time. Now that he is settled a bit he will have me out more often".

"Oh I hope so", Sandy replied. "I think you will like it here. John talks very fondly of you. He seems like a good boy who would take good care of his mother. Paul takes very good care of me. I do not have to worry about anything. So we hope to being seeing much more of your in the future Kathy (pausing)...enjoy your visit with your son".

Sandy gave me a big hug and kissed me on the cheek. I was surprised at the intensity of the embrace. 'Hmmm, wonder if she is bi', I thought. Smiling I winked as she turned and walked away to rejoin her son. There was no sign that she understood the unspoken question. 'Oh well, silly me', I thought.

I searched out John and found him talking with some of the younger members. Not wanting to interrupt I just hooked his arm and stood behind him. We all said our goodbyes with hugs and little pecks on the cheeks. John took my hand and walked me to the car. Once inside he inquired about my discussion with Sandy.

"Oh, she just told me a little about her and her son and a little about the church." I answered. "Sandy is really his mother right? I asked.

"Of course she is mom".

"John, she told me he takes care of all her needs?"

"Yes, Paul is a very good son". I didn't want to come right out and ask him what that meant. I suppose I was a little afraid of the answer. I had my suspicions, but it was not something I wanted to say out loud. Perhaps I would bring it up later.

"So what do you think now after two visits, mom?"

"They are really nice people, John, I can see why you like it here. Of course there seems to be a lot about the group that I don't know".

"Next visit you will learn a little more. It is a lot to take in all at once. But it is really a nice group of people. I think once you get to really know them; you will look forward to our time here. It's important to me, so I am glad you are giving it a chance."

I just smiled and looked out at the scenery going by. On the way back to San Francisco I reflected on my experience so far. My first Sugar Daddy experiences were pretty straightforward. They were just some older gentlemen with money to spend who wanted a companion to share for fun every now and then. That seemed to be what most of the sugar daddy's that contacted me wanted.

I had received many offers with various role-play scenarios. However, John's offer was a little outside the norm. I took it because I figured, 'what the heck'- a little harmless role-play was no big deal. I figured maybe he had some mommy issues and wanted a little freaky sex. I could deal with that. I even understood that he wanted the role-play to continue 24/7 and abided by this for phone calls and chat sessions in between visits. But this church thing had me a little on edge.

"You are being quiet mom, what's on your mind?"

"Oh nothing", I lied. "What do you have in mind for the rest of the day?"

"I figured we would go back to the condo, makes some drinks, and relax. Tomorrow we have a busy day of shopping."

"Sounds great, just what I need".

Back at the condo, we mixed some drinks and sat out on the balcony overlooking the city street below. I was thinking I could fall in love with my city home. I am really a northern city girl kind of stuck in the country of the Deep South. Coming to San Francisco each month for a few days was something that I really started looking forward to. Rural Georgia was something neither hubby nor I enjoyed. We are from the city and would love to move back to the city. Right now hubby's work kept him in Georgia, but I bet he would love it here.

I pushed John a little more on the church. "So how long have you known Paul?", I asked.

"I guess almost a year now", he offered. "Paul introduced me to the church. But before that he was a client of my firm. We kind of hit it off. Anyway I met his mom at his house- she lives with him. Sandy is very nice as well and the two of them are very close."

"I gathered that. So does Paul have a girlfriend...I assume he is straight."

John chuckled. "Yes mom, Paul is straight and no he does not have a girlfriend. Like me I guess he is too much of a workaholic to date anyone seriously. Besides he spends a lot of his off time with his mom. Occasionally he and I will grab a beer or something, but I think he is happy right now the way things are."

"What about you, no lady in your life?" I probed a bit.

He chuckled, "No, just you mom."

We finished our first drinks as the cool evening air put a chill on my enjoyment of relaxing to the view of the city lights. John must have read my mind as he suggested we take it inside. I took a sit on the sofa as John poured the remainder of the drink left in the blender. He handed me one of the glasses and sat next to me on the couch.

"Would you like a foot rub mom?"

"Oh yes, any time." I quickly responded. "You know I love foot rubs."

John grabbed a container of lotion, slipped off one of my house shoes, and began warming up the lotion in his hands. As he started applying the lotion to my tired feet, he continued our conversation.

"Mom, I can tell you are worried about the relationship between Paul and his mom Sandy. The important thing to understand is that he is now taking care of her. He has the means of providing things for her that she never had while she was sacrificing to get him a good education and a good start to his life. Like many of the parents of the group, she resisted moving in with him and leaving behind her life back home. But soon she realized how nice it was to have someone who not only could take care of her, but also provide her with relative luxury. In many ways the roles are much reversed now. Paul makes all the important decisions for her, so that she doesn't have to concern herself with trivial matters.

"Is this what you want of me son? Do you want to take care of me and make decisions for me? You know I am a pretty independent woman...and I have your step dad as well. So I am not alone."

"I realize all that mom, you don't have to worry. But perhaps while you are visiting me, you could let go a bit and let me pamper you. Let me take care of all the important matters."

I looked at him and smiled. I was thinking of more than pampering, but I replied, "I think I would like to be pampered once in a while."

"Good then, that is settled." He declared. "You will see that you will enjoy this. Tomorrow we will go shopping so that I can pick out some things for you".

"You are going to pick out my clothes?" I interrupted.

"Yes of course. Now lay back and let me massage those calves".

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Middle Age Sugar Baby Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds