• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Felicity Ch. 58

Felicity Ch. 58

Chapter 58: Olivia

I was returning to my living room after taking a leak when I heard my front door being opened. I stopped before turning the hallway and managed to hit the intruder hard enough for him to collapse before he saw me.

I took the gun out of his hand and pointed it at his head. He began to cry.

I was a young man, maybe eighteen, slight of build, hispanic. I picked him up off the floor and sat him on my love seat then took a seat on my recliner facing him.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

He seemed surprised and reluctant so I pointed the gun at him.

"Pepe, Pepe. My name is Pepe."

"So, Pepe, why do you want to kill me?"

"No, no, I did not want to hurt you. I just wanted to rob you."

"So you chose an old man that lived alone."

"Yes, I thought you would just give me money."

"Then after I did you were going to shoot me."

"No, no. We were going to run away."

"Is there a car and a driver outside waiting for you?"

His eyes went wide as he realized he had given away his accomplice.

"What is the name of your helper?"

"She is not an accomplice, I told her you were my grandfather and would be right out."

"Her name."

"Maria."

I went to the door and said, "Marie please come in."

She shyly smiled at me as she came to my door.
 I said, "Pepe seems to be sick and I think he needs a hug."

It was immediately obvious she had no idea what her boyfriend intended to do so I kept the gun out of her view. She asked him what was wrong and Pepe began to cry again. She was stunned and suddenly scared.

"What did you do?" she asked him.

"I tried to rob him."

"You wanted to rob your grandfather?" She asked incredulously.

"He is not my grandfather, I don't know him. Baby we needed the money, we needed to go away."

"You idiot, we would have to keep running forever. We can't raise our child that way."

I said, "Both of you, get naked now!"

I waved the gun at them and they reluctantly did. The girl had fine tits and a very bushy pussy. He was uncircumcised with a somewhat smallish cock. Both may have been younger than my first guess.

"Pepe, I want you to just rain kisses on her and tell her you are sorry for being stupid."

He did not need any urging, he began to kiss her softly as he apologized. She resisted the kisses at first but was soon returning them as both cried.

"Tell each other how much you love them."

They did although he kept apologizing for his stupidity.

Suddenly she looked at me with a touch of terror. "You could have killed him."

"Yes," I said.

She did not know what to think but settled on saying, "Thank you."

"Are we going to jail?" Pepe asked.

"Yes, very likely. If you tell a good story you may be out of jail before your child is born."

"You know I'm pregnant?"

"Yes, you are showing a bit and your bra is too small for your tits. That and you told him that running from the law with a child was stupid. You do look fabulous, doesn't she Pepe?"

"Yes you do but you always have to me," Pepe said to her.

"Pepe, lay on your back, Maria, straddle his hips and sink his cock into you. This may be the last time you will have a chance to love each other for years."

Both looked at me with surprise but did what I said. Pepe did not have an erection so she kissed and slurped his cock into her mouth. He soon had an erection she could slip into her.

"Pepe, don't cum until she is on her second orgasm or I will shoot you."

"Yes sir," he said.

Maria smiled at me.

"So, are you cousins and assume your family will kill you both when they find out?"

"Second cousins, and we told them tonight. They told us I would have an abortion but we ran out after we said no, that we wanted our baby.

We were going to my Grannies in San Antonio but don't have money for the bus, his car wont go that far."

"Does your Grandmother know?"

"Yes, we called her on the way here. She is expecting us tonight."

"You wont make it tonight. Have your first orgasm then call her back."

I got a confused smile but in less than two minutes she was enjoying her fuck and had a surprise orgasm three minutes later.

"Pepe. Are you still good? I asked.

"Yes sir."

"Maria, is your phone in your purse?"

"Yes, in the side compartment."

I got it out and handed it her. As they talked I searched for the bus schedule on my lap top.

Maria was trying to tell her grandmother she would be arriving alone when I took the phone out of her hands and talked to the grandmother.

"It's amazing how kids get in trouble nowadays," I said.

"Tell me about it. Do you have grandkids?"

"No, and now it seems it would be too much work."

"How old are you?"

"Fifty eight."

"Oh, you sound older than that. I am fifty eight too but I still go dancing when I can."

"I go to a local joint that plays oldies but goodies and dance when asked."

"You don't ask?"

"No, I am and have always been a coward."

She giggled then said, "We have a place like that too and sometimes I go with friends but the place is more of a meat market and the men there know nothing about seduction."

"Do you have Skype?"

"Yes."

We exchanged information and were soon talking face to face.

I had forgotten Pepe and Maria were fucking on my loveseat and she saw them on her screen.

"I can't believe you are letting them fuck behind you."

"Oh, sorry. I forgot. I threatened Pepe I would shoot him if he didn't take her to at least two orgasms."

She giggled and said, "Good Man. When are they coming over?"

"Are you busy tomorrow night?"

"No, what did you have in mind?"

"Dancing."

"You have a date."

"We will be there about noon."

"I have room, you can spend the night."

"I am grateful."

"You are getting your hopes up prematurely. Maria just had another orgasm, her second since we started talking."

"Good, Pepe gets to live but I will not say anything to him and see if he can take her to five."

"Five? No one can get to five on one fu..err, session."

"It is in fact possible, although one or two of those may need to be done by ton...er, orally."

"OK, you can get your hopes up a little. Pepe just shot his wad. Send them to bed and you get a good nights sleep too."

"See you tomorrow."

"Bye."

I closed my laptop then said, "No, Maria. Lay down on him and kiss until he slides out of you then go take a shower. We leave early in the morning."

I propped my feet up and turned the sound back on in my baseball game.

Ten minutes later the youngsters got up and looked at me for directions.

"The first room on the right, it has a shower and there are new tooth brushes and tooth paste in there. Sleep naked."

Maria came to me and kissed my cheek and whispered, "Grandma is going to devour you."

"I am glad to hear that," I said and kissed her cheek.

Pepe was looking at me in astonishment.

They were fucking when I went to the room to wake them up.

"As soon as you are done dress and meet me in the kitchen," I said to them.

They nodded but did not pause.

After breakfast I told Pepe to drive his car and park it at the Huge Mart and I would pick him up there. We were on the way soon after and in less than two hours I was pulling into Olivia's driveway.

She came out and hugged Maria and immediately both went into tears. As soon as they had control I introduced myself then introduced Pepe. She slapped him then kissed him. Exactly what he deserved.

Olivia was gorgeous but I had seen that last night. I also though she was overweight but she was not, she simply had curves, nice curves.

I had an erection before we went into the house. She saw it and positioned herself in front of me and pressed her magnificent ass to it.

As she took the kids to their bedroom I sat on her love seat and put a throw pillow on my lap. She came to me and kissed my lips as she reached under the pillow and squeezed my cock.

"How long can you stay?" she asked.

"I'm a schoolteacher and summer just started so....."

"That should be long enough," she said and kissed me again then sat with me.

"What do you teach?" she asked.

"Intermediate science."

"I teach high school English."

"Oh, nice. Our schedules match."

She kissed me again but that kiss had no expiration date so I made it a bit more passionate.

"The kids are fucking," she said as she gripped my erection.

We stood and she led me to her bed.

I ate her pussy first, then her tits, then fucked her to a second orgasm, then went back to her tits, her pussy, back to her tits and fucked her to her fourth orgasm then turned us over until she was on top.

"Incredible," she said and was soon trying to fuck me to Latvia.

I lasted until her sixth orgasm before filling her pussy. She fell asleep on top of me and soon I was sleeping too.

I woke up when Maria got in bed with us. She kissed me then her Grandma and said, "We are hungry."

Her Grandma still had my cock in her pussy but neither seemed concerned over that.

"Where do you want to go?" she asked Maria.

"The Puerto Rican restaurant they featured on the Food network."

"Deal. Let's get dressed."

I was surprised when Olivia lifted herself off me allowing Maria to see my cock slide out of her pussy. Maria kissed both of us and left the bed.

Olivia was taking a leak when I went into her bathroom to take one. She aimed my cock for me then got a small towel and wiped our groins, we were a bit sticky.

We kissed deeply after we dressed then she drove us to the place, which was very busy, but we saw four people get up and we sat at their table as it was being cleaned off.

A waitress came to us and kissed Olivia on the cheek then asked her, "Quien es el viejo?"

"El amor de mi vida."

"Oh, el siguiente."

That got her ass slapped. Maria knew the woman and said hi and introduced Pepe as her "Amor de my vida."

She kissed both, took our order and left.

It was the best lunch I ever had.

During the short period between empanadillas I whispered to Olivia, "Yo hablo Espanol."

She looked at me in surprise then gave me a wild kiss.

She may have worried about the viejo line but I knew that even though she was four months older than me I looked five years older than she. My hair had just gone past the salt and pepper stage.

We managed to eat our lunch without further incidents.

I did learn that Pepe and Maria had graduated from high school with job skills and already had jobs. I praised both for both. I had already decided I liked them.

We went back to the house and the kids claimed they were sleepy and went to their bedroom.

Olivia looked at me expectantly but I reminded her I was almost sixty and I could not even guarantee that evening.

"Dessert?"

"That I could do."

Dessert was her pussy and I ate it until my jaw hurt but she did have several orgasms before going to sleep. I decided I needed a nap too so I snuggled to her and went to sleep too.

When I woke up she was sucking my cock.

"This thing is dead," she complained.

"No, just in a coma. I am sure it will come out of it this evening."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever been to the Riverwalk?"

"No. This is my first trip to San Antonio."

"I will be your guide."

"Thank you. The kids?"

"They are staying here. Apparently his dick works well. They told me that fucking in your house was very exiting, they had never had an audience and loved sleeping together all night. They also said you walked in and caught them fucking that morning."

"True, and I suspected that may have been their first night together. They were fucking again before I went to bed. And yes I was jealous but his dick is forty years younger than mine. I am happy mine works at all."

She gave me a wild kiss then said, "Me too."

"Lets take a shower together so I can kiss and lick every inch of your flesh."

"You have such a way with words. Follow me."

"Gladly," I said as I cupped each of her ass cheeks in a hand.

It's a good thing we got clean first since we had to flee the cold water when the warm water ran out. As we dried she said, "Remember were we were."

"I was about to start licking something, again."

"Correct," she said and gave me a wild kiss.

The Riverwalk was fun and we ate at a nice place before we found a somewhat raunchy place to dance and drink. And grope. And kiss.

As she drove us home her free hand landed on my crotch and she almost ran up a sidewalk when she found an erect cock there. That night in bed I maneuvered her on top and allowed her to fuck herself out.

It was my first two fuck day in probably ten years and I was not in danger of cumming at any time but had a nice erection throughout. I was proud of myself.

I also knew I could go again in the morning.

That next morning she had her first orgasm before she was fully awake then I continued fucking her to a second before we took a pee break.

When we returned to bed I got on my back and she made love to me until she had an intense orgasm then went back to sleep. I still had not cum but thought, "Hey after lunch."

No chance of anything after lunch, I found myself in the middle of planning a wedding. A very surprise guest came over that afternoon, Maria's mother, Olivia's daughter.

Pepe almost cried before asking me to be his best man. I immediately accepted.

They got their wedding licenses and contacted a priest. It would be a private catholic wedding. I found a nice and nearby hotel and allowed Olivia's daughter to command all of her time.

That following Saturday morning the wedding took place in the small chapel with one more surprise guest, Pepe's mother.

We went to a restaurant on the Riverwalk and celebrated the bride and groom.

That Sunday I did not attend mass with them and did not join them for lunch. I asked myself if I expected to stay all summer but had no answer for that. I did know I was not ready to go home. I asked myself if Olivia was interested in having me with her at all.

That question was answered Sunday afternoon when she called me and said, "Everyone is gone. You better have an erection when you get here."

I did as I walked through her door and followed my naked Aphrodite to bed.

We did go to my house that next week so I could get some clothing. We fucked on my bed that night then went to the town of Felicity and spent the fourth of July there.

She loved the town and the people there as I knew she would and we spent an extra night in town just so Olivia could experience the lesbian biker bar. She loved it.

Suddenly it was August. The tension between us became thick. Neither of us knew what to do.

Finally she showed she was braver than me and said, "I could retire and go live with you or you could and come live with me."

During one of our conversations we learned we each of us could retire with full benefits, we had the total number of age plus years of service to do so. We had also said we were not considering retiring yet however.

Then I knew.

"Or we could both retire and live in Felicity. Our houses would buy us a nice place and we could sub when we needed the money."

"You do have such a nice way with words, Let's do that."

Our new home was bigger and nicer than what I had and much newer than what Olivia had and cost less than either of ours. We had enough money to skip sub jobs and we simply set out to make friends.

Suddenly two erections a day became the norm and three were not rare. Her back stopped hurting and my knees stopped hurting. We felt twenty years younger, we went dancing often.

We were introduced to some aliens and after our shock wore off we found them to be nice kids that in fact lived in Felicity. They visited our house often especially one called Rah. Olivia became her grandmother of sorts. We both loved kissing her hairless body.

Months later as a hurricane was bearing down on us the town moved and we moved with it. Our lives did not change a bit.

Two years later we were talked back into classrooms.

We didn't mind. We needed the break from fucking so we cut back to once a day, two on occasion, three on weekends.

On second thought maybe we haven't...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Felicity Ch. 58

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds