• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wheat Country Ch. 07

Wheat Country Ch. 07

123

Many thanks once again to tangentjoker who edited this story.

All the characters are age 18, or older. This story is about incestuous relationships.

This is an ongoing story. For background, I suggest you read the earlier chapters of Wheat Country.

It was early October. Connie and I had settled into our new place. It was bigger than our previous house. There were four bedrooms, a large living room and a separate dining room. The dining room was large enough to use as a second master bedroom. We used one of the bedrooms for a study room. Another one would be a nursery. We would be needing the room when Sonja came to live with us. We could also expect to be caring for the baby at least part of the time. The new place was big enough for the whole family, whenever we could all get together.

Sonja and Vera were in Nevada for a while, staying with Susan until our baby arrived. That could happen any day. They had been quite busy since our time all together in Nevada. They had gone east to the new place to get the renovations started. After they had things lined up with the architects, they went back to Nevada to be with Susan.

Sonja's pregnancy was coming along fine. She was very happy and excited about it. The rest of the family was, too. Our family was growing. It excited all of us, along with her.

So, Connie and I were alone together for a while. We couldn't seem to get enough of each other. Even though our studies were getting a bit harder we found plenty of time to make love together. We did make it a point, though, to study before we got wrapped up with each other. Fortunately, we both had breaks between classes when we could do some studying. We also had several classes together.

Connie had started to wear slips around the house. Often with nylons. She had learned that they turned me on. She liked me to wear only my underwear around the house. She thought that it was sexy, especially when I showed the bulge of an incipient hard-on. I thought it just as sexy when Connie's nipples would show through the nylon of the slip, like little bullets. The friction of the slip fabric would excite them. She might, or might not be wearing panties, but she seldom wore a bra. I loved to lift the slip to see if she was wearing panties; whether she was, or not, by this point she would always be ready and wet.

If she was wearing panties, I would see the wet spot from her juices seeping through. I would rub my face on it. Lick it. Suck it. I would savor the scent of her arousal, my dick hardening from the exhilaration. I would use my tongue to push the fabric of her panties into her slit, causing her juices to flow even more.

If her pussy was bare, I would take a moment to contemplate the halo of light brown hair crowning the swollen labia. I would gaze in rapture as her hands on my head urged me toward her. To eat her. To suck her ready cunt.

I loved the scent and taste of Connie's pussy. I loved to lick it, to suck it, to make her cum. I loved it even more because it excited her so much. She loved to suck my cock, too. She loved to feel the heat of my cum as it gushed into her hot mouth. We ate each other often. We fucked. We kissed to exchange the tastes of each other. We loved to fuck. My hard cock filled her willing pussy. Her soft cries as I stretched the walls of her vagina. We loved the closeness afterward when we held each other tightly.

It was while Connie and I were making love that we got the call that the baby had arrived. He was healthy and, of course, beautiful. It was a Wednesday. October 12th. About ten days later than expected. We put the call on speaker so we could both hear. Vera and Sonja were both excited. We got to say a few words to Susan. She sounded a little groggy, so we told her we'd talk more the next day.

We hardly got any sleep that night. Connie was extra horny. I think it was the news about the baby that did it to her.

The next day, she brought up the subject of her birth control pills.

"We need to decide something, Jim." She stated. "When do I get off the pill?"

"We need to think about it," I replied. "The only reason I see not to is your education. A child would certainly interfere with your schooling."

"I know," she replied. "I'm torn about which to put first. I think, maybe, we should ask the other women what they think."

"Let's go to Nevada," I said. "We can leave tomorrow morning. With both of us driving, we can be there by midnight."

Connie was all for it. "That should work. I don't have any tests coming up, do you?"

I replied that I didn't. We left for classes. When we got home, we called the ladies in Nevada to let them know we were coming. They told us that Susan would be bringing the baby home the next day. We got a good night's sleep and were on our way very early the next morning, Friday.

It was a long drive, but we got to the Nevada place about ten at night. Everyone was still awake waiting for us. Everyone but the baby, that is. We tiptoed into the bedroom, they had a crib set up in the master bedroom, to get a look at him. I felt a swell of pride as I looked at his red, wrinkled face; his eyes squeezed shut.

Back in the living room, the women were all exclaiming about what a beautiful baby he was and congratulating me.

I slept with Susan that night. Connie went with Sonja and Vera. Connie and I were both beat but, even so, we were delighted to be with the rest of the family again.

Susan wouldn't be ready for sex for a while yet. But it felt nice to have her body next to mine. She let me taste her milk, but said she had to save most of it for the baby.

"He's a greedy little thing," she told me. She had to get up a couple of times during the night to feed Brian; I watched raptly as he sucked her tit.

The next day, we all got together to talk things over. Susan mentioned that she would have to switch Brian to a bottle before she went back to the farm. She thought that would be in a month to six weeks. The plan was for Sonja to move to the college house. Susan and Vera would stay there for a short while until Susan was pretty well fully recovered. Then they would go to the farm, for a short visit, before heading to the new place to check on progress. They didn't expect that trip to take more than a week or ten days. The baby would stay with us while they were gone.

Connie was thrilled with the idea of having the baby with us. That brought up the question she had about getting off the pill. There was a lot of discussion among the women. I stayed out of it. Vera summed it up quite well.

"Connie, you should finish college. We all appear to agree on that. Our advice is to wait until you are almost finished with school before you get pregnant."

The subject of the Merged Families Society came up. Susan and Sonja had been in touch with them quite often. Mostly about raising children in an environment like ours. They said that their advice sounded good. It was based on the experiences of other families in the society. They didn't go into much detail, but did say that they would pass it on to the rest of us.

Our night with Jane and John, the Merged Families representatives, was brought up by Sonja. She was feeling a little guilty. She thought that she may have violated her oath to the rest of us. Vera said she had occasional twinges of guilt, too.

"We all agreed it would be ok," I spoke up. "I suppose I should feel guilty, too, but I don't. Connie shared in my pleasure. We felt happy for you when we saw how you looked in the morning. You had the glow that comes from good loving."

Susan chimed in. "Even though I didn't participate, I approved. I was happy to see that glow about you, too. I think the way I see it is that we all participated; one way, or another. Even if it was only through our approval. That makes it a family-group thing as far as I'm concerned. It's like we were all together for the event. Something we all did together."

"I agree," Connie said. "I think that if anything like this comes up again, we need to be very sure that we all approve as we did that time. Personally, I'm not sure if I would participate again or not."

"I think so, too, Connie," Vera said. "I think that at least four of us have to participate, and everyone must approve. There is another, related, subject we should talk about. Do we want to actively look for additions to our family? I'm thinking of others joining our group marriage."

"That's a toughie," Susan said. "Actively look, I'd say no. At the same time, I am not averse to new members on a marriage basis. Let's hear what Jim has to say."

"I'm really not sure," I replied. "It's something I'll have to work out in my mind. I do know that a lot will depend on the people we are considering. Especially the men."

"I don't want another man besides you, Jim." Connie was quite emphatic.

"Neither do I," added Susan.

"Let's table it for now," Vera said. "But we should all give the subject some thought. It could come up at any time."

We all sat down to a nice family dinner. It was nice to be all together, even if it was only for a day. Connie and I would be leaving in the morning. We couldn't afford to skip too many classes.

I slept with Susan again that night. I felt very much in love with her. She was my mother and the mother of our child. We held each other close and fell asleep together. Until we woke to feed Brian.

I watched as she fed Brian again. When he had enough, she gave me her tit to taste. I got a little more that time. I felt a thrill run through me as Susan, my mother, held me to her tit like a nursing baby as she had when I was a baby.

When we woke in the morning Susan hugged me hard.

"I love you," she told me softly. "Thank you for sleeping with me. I have really missed you."

After a light breakfast, and lots of hugs and kisses, Connie and I got on the way. It was mid-morning when we left. We planned to stop overnight.

It was early afternoon when Connie whispered in my ear, "I'm horny."

We started looking for a place to stop.

*********

It was late November before they were ready to close the Nevada house. There were a few things they would want at the new place. They shipped those east to put in storage.

Connie and I drove down over Thanksgiving to help. We took my pickup. The weather was good, so we were able to go through Colorado. It was a great drive through the snow covered mountains. We left early again and made it in one, very long, day. Both of us took turns driving. We arrived late. It was almost midnight. Both of us were very tired. We crashed that night as we had the last time. Connie with Vera and Sonja. Me with Susan.

Susan kissed me softly and told me to get some rest. "You and I will be together tomorrow night, Jim. I've been waiting for you."

The next day, we woke rested. It was a huge thrill seeing how much Brian had progressed. Susan showed her pride. The other women seemed almost as proud as she was.

We spent the day loading excess baggage into the pickup. Susan had made a deal with the landlord to take the furniture. We didn't need it any longer. We had already taken care of the things we wanted to keep for the new place.

Our dinner that night was pizza. We had it delivered. Sonja took the opportunity to make an announcement. She told us over pizza that the baby would be a girl. Her pregnancy was starting to show. Everything was going well for her so far.

Susan was waiting for me that night. Brian was with the other women. He was being bottle fed now so they could take care of it. They wanted to give Susan and me a few nights alone. We both appreciated their thoughtfulness. I came into the bedroom from my shower to find her on the bed with a short nighty, nylons and garter belt. I experienced an instant hard-on as she held her arms up to me.

"My son, my husband, my love," she murmured in my ear as I laid next to her in her embrace. My arms held her tightly in return.

"And you are my wife and mother," I told her in return. "The mother of our son. And I love you."

"You are the first since Brian came," she told me. "My libido was back to normal two weeks ago but I wanted you before anyone else."

I responded by kissing her. A soft lingering kiss. I wanted to show her love, not heat.

The heat came soon, though. She pulled one side of her nighty down to expose her tit. As I sucked at it, my hand drifted to her snatch to feel her the lips of her pussy already wet with lust.

Her hand was on my cock, fondling me, as my finger slipped into her to rub the nubbin of her clit before sliding into her tunnel searching for her G-spot. When I found it, she gasped and her hips lifted. Her kisses were wet, wild, mindless. I pushed another finger into her and massaged her clit with my thumb.

When I started to slide down her body, to eat her, she grabbed my hair.

Pulling me on top, she told me, "Later for that. Fuck me now. It's been so long. We have lots of time for other play."

I knelt between her legs, rubbing the tip of my dick against her hard clit. My cock slid into her on the film of her juices. She smiled as she felt him enter her. Her arms clasped me, her nylon sheathed legs looped over mine. The friction of the fabric sending thrills through my body. She was hot and ready.

"Fuck me hard," she cried out.

I pumped my cock into her. She responded, meeting my thrusts as we picked up each other's rhythm. Susan reached an orgasm after only a few strokes of my hard cock. She had been almost ready to cum when I slid into her. With a sharp intake of breath, she pulled my head to her. Wet mindless kisses, open mouthed, hot, sloppy. Her hips lifted to me. Her legs clasped on my back. Muffled cries of "Fuck me." I pumped into her hot cunt.

Susan was cumming almost continually when my cum exploded into her hot cunt. The electric sensation at the tip of my cock was exhilarating. It had been quite a while since I had been able to fuck my mother. I thought that it was as thrilling as our first night together. I told her so.

She hugged me tightly with a soft, "Thank you, my darling."

We lay together kissing lightly, both of us playing with her tits, as we recuperated. As our kisses heated up, I let my hand slide down her body to her pussy. I followed my hand, kissing my way down her body as my fingers played in her.

Her breasts, to fondle. Her nipples, to nibble and suck. Down across her belly; kissing my way. Pausing to lick at her navel. Her mons; I rubbed my face on that beautiful sexy mound. Her legs opened for me. I lay between them. Her hands guided me, pressing my head to her pussy. I devoured the lovely sight of her aroused cunt with its halo of hair crowning the swollen labia. She was opening slightly, to the redness of her heat. To the glisten of her juices, the product of her lust and desire; beckoning to me, calling me, inviting me to bury my face in the wet and warmth of my mother's cunt.

The scent. The wonderful musky fragrance of an aroused woman. I inhaled the aroma, delighting in it. My tongue licked at her, tasting her nectar seeping between the lips. I relished the wonderful blend of her juices mixed with my cum. I pushed the tip of my tongue between the lips, tasting, treasuring the delightful mingling.

When Susan felt my tongue slip between her labia, she gasped. Lifting her hips to me, she twisted her hands in my hair and pulled me into her pussy; into the warmth. She wanted the feel of my wet mouth on her. The sensation of my lips on her clit; licking, sucking. My teeth nibbling. She wanted my tongue licking at her, salivating over her inner lips.

She screamed in ecstasy, exulting in the thrill of an orgasm as she clasped me with her nylon sheathed legs. The juices of her pussy flowed as she came again and again. I licked them up. I drank of them as I would a fine wine.

"Stop," I heard, dimly. She was gasping out the word, even as her body shuddered from an orgasm. I pulled back, reluctantly. She lay with her legs splayed lewdly as I slid up to lie alongside her.

We held each other, exchanging soft kisses as she recuperated again. My hard cock was against her snatch. Her tits were out of her nightie. Susan brought my head to them to suck and nibble at her hard nipples. She held my head like she would a baby suckling on her. It brought back memories of when I drank the milk from her; pleasant memories.

Susan pushed me onto my back and straddled me. Positioning herself over my hard cock, she lowered herself. Her hot pussy slid down my shaft, gliding on the juices of her desire. She leaned forward to me to give me her tits to suck and to let her clit slide along my hardness.

She fucked me slowly, sensuously. It was more like an act of love than lust. We kissed.

"I love you," she whispered. I watched her as she fucked me. Her trim body still a little out of shape from childbirth, but rapidly regaining its former firmness. I watched her face, joyful, elated at the feeling of my hard cock filling her. She had still more orgasms. I was amazed at the number that had thrilled her already; yet she was enjoying still more.

I was a while cumming. I was always able to last longer with the woman on top. I had cum once already, too. It was when Susan was just starting a climax that I felt the chill run up my back. The thrilling chill that foreshadowed a robust orgasm. The thrills tore through my body, through my every cell. Exploding through the head of my dick as my cum gushed from me. Poured into the ready receptacle of my mother's cunt.

She welcomed it. Leaning forward, she held me tightly as I softened within her. She rolled off me. I hugged her tightly.

"I love you so much, Susan," I told her.

"And I love you," she replied.

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

We were late starting the next day but we were on the road by midmorning. We had a caravan. Connie and I led in my pickup. Susan and Sonja next in Susan's car with the baby. Vera followed with her car. Vera had called ahead for motel reservations. We had two adjoining rooms lined up for the night.

It was quite late when we stopped but, after a good dinner and showers, we all felt pretty good but tired. Vera slept with me that night. We both fell asleep without any sex. We both woke up early, though. After heading to the bathroom to pee and brush our teeth, we hopped back into bed to eat each other.

We heard sex noises from the other room, too. So we figured they were having morning fun also. Eventually, Vera and I got up for a cup of coffee. Sonja peeked in from the next room. Seeing us awake, she joined us with her coffee. Susan and Connie soon followed.

We got on the road a little earlier than the day before. It was a long day, but we arrived home, at the college house, in the evening. We didn't unload any more than we needed to. We were all very tired.

Connie stayed with me that night. We had a quicky before we fell asleep in each other's arms, glad to be home. We had classes again the next day so after a breakfast with the rest of the family, we were off to school. We both went in Connie's car. My pickup was still loaded.

We got home in the afternoon to find that the women had unloaded everything. They would be taking some of it to the farm, but had made it a point to leave the quilts that we had used, in Nevada, for our family love fest.

They had the baby set up in the nursery. The remaining bedroom was set up for anyone to use. When the whole family was there, the two master bedrooms would be the ones used, unless someone wanted a night alone.

We had a conversation that night at dinner about our future as a family. Our finances were in good shape. The new place would probably be ready in a year or so. The renovations would be costly, but they were affordable for us.

Connie brought up the idea of a group loving. "It's been a while since we were a united family," she said. "I think it's time for us all to be together again."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wheat Country Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 189 milliseconds