• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 08

Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 08

1234

Peggy Sanford actually felt her hand tremble as she slipped the DVD into the slot of the player in her bedroom. She chalked it up to the jittery mix of excitement and emotions she was experiencing.

First she was sexually frustrated. It was a Thursday night and the last time she had an orgasm was on Saturday night. She and her husband flew home from their trip to France and Germany on Sunday morning. Due to the time zone change they arrived home very early on Monday morning. She took off from work on Monday to recover from the jet lag and recuperate from all the intense fucking and sucking she experienced in Europe. Peggy returned to work on Tuesday. Before her vacation there had been a shake-up of top management and the new boss was a stickler for professionalism so Peggy dared not fool around in the office. She worked late on Tuesday and Wednesday cleaning up her files and preparing for a work trip to the New Orleans area the following week. When she arrived home on Wednesday night her husband told her that he had made plans to leave for a two week golf trip on Thursday morning. Finally she would have some free time on Thursday night. Peggy's work schedule was flexible so she changed her plans so that she could leave for New Orleans on Friday morning. That would give her the weekend to spend some alone time in New Orleans before she had to work. For Peggy to go without some cock for five days was unusual, for her to go five days with an orgasm was unthinkable.

Second she was in a state of high anticipation. Wednesday afternoon Peggy received a package from Linh, the owner of the sex club and escort service she had met in Paris. Peggy had spent a wonderful sex filled night in Linh's club in Paris fulfilling some of her wildest fantasies. She also worked for Linh for one night as an escort in Germany, another fantasy fulfilled. Peggy made fifteen thousand Euros for one night with a handsome young billionaire and his friends. Linh was also friends with Otto Brauer, producer of the Crazy Cum-loving Cuties porn video series. The package she received contained a DVD of the most recent shoot from that series. That shoot featured Peggy in the starring role. Peggy had been dying to watch it, but between work and her husband she couldn't find any alone time.

Third she was nervous. Peggy had rushed home from work on Thursday night. When she got, home her husband was gone so she planned to enjoy the tape. She laid out some of her favorite lotions, lubes and oils and some of her favorite sex toys, large cock shaped vibrators and dildos, butt plugs, and Trevor, the handsome, fit, 20 year old stud from next door. Peggy and Trevor have been frequent lovers ever since Peggy seduced him when he turned eighteen. She was nervous about watching the DVD for the first time with him. They were not exclusive, each knew the other had numerous other lovers but Peggy was unsure how he would react seeing her fuck and suck the large group of guys Linh and Otto had arranged for her shoot.

Peggy removed her robe; she was naked underneath it, and stood at the end of the bed. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror on her dresser. All her running and hard work in the gym had paid off. 5 feet 3 inches tall, 103 pounds, and a firm, tone, natural 35C-23-36 figure, she was still the same size as she was twenty years ago when she first started flying as a flight attendant. She climbed up on the bed next to Trevor. He was also naked leaning back against the headboard. His big, semi hard cock stood at half-mast. Peggy leaned up against Trevor; she loved the feel of his naked muscular flesh pressing up against her. He put his arm around her and pulled her tight.

"Peggy, I don't mind watching porn but I really don't need it to get ready for you. You know I love fucking you," Trevor said.

"I know Trevor. I love fucking you too. You've turned into a great lover. It's just something I want to show you," Peggy replied as she hit the play button on the remote.

The movie started with the normal Crazy Cum-loving Cuties logo, three big letters C flashing on the screen. Then it flashed to a fast montage of scenes.

"Oh I've seen this stuff. It's some wild German porn. Yeah, it's called Crazy Cum-loving Cuties. It's hot, usually one girl taking on a group of guys. I thought most women don't like this gonzo type porn" Trevor said.

"Just watch," Peggy said as she reached out and took Trevor's cock in her hand. A few quick strokes were enough to get him rock hard.

The movie started with Otto the producer welcoming the audience and saying that they had a special guest as the next Cutie, their first MILF from the United States. He invited the audience to come meet her. The camera turned to an attractive blond woman sitting on a director's chair on the stage. She was wearing a sexy, revealing, short skirt and a tight skimpy top. Otto moved to the chair next to her to start the interview. The interview and whole movie was dubbed into English. The camera moved in for a tight shot of the woman's face as Otto introduced her as "Patty" from the United States. It took a minute or two of the interview before Trevor caught on.

"Oh my god, holy shit Peggy, that's you, isn't it, that's you?" Trevor exclaimed.

"Yes, it is. What do you think?" Peggy replied as she hit the pause button on the remote.

"What do I think?" Trevor replied excitedly.

"Yes, what do you think?" Peggy asked again.

"It's hot, it's fucking hot. This is fucking wild," Trevor exclaimed.

"You don't think it's too crazy?" Peggy asked.

Of course it's crazy. It's fucking wild crazy... but it's hot, it's so fucking hot. Come on Peggy, you know nobody fucks or sucks like you," Trevor replied.

"So do you want to watch it?" Peggy asked.

"Yeah, fuck yeah. I wanta watch it. I wanta see you get fucked and sucked while I fuck and suck your brains out," Trevor answered before asking. "Why the wig and name change?"

"Remember our agreement. I don't want my husband to find out. That would be bad," Peggy replied.

"Your husband watches porn?" Trevor asked.

"I don't know, but someone else could and tell him," Peggy answered.

"Of course, don't worry Peggy, I'd never tell anyone," Trevor told her.

"I know, it's one more thing I like about you, you have been very discreet," Peggy said.

Trevor leaned over and put his hand behind Peggy's neck. He pulled her close and kissed her, a full passionate tongue filled kiss. When they broke the kiss he reached over and took the remote from Peggy's hand.

"That was nice, but I really wanta see you get your fill of cocks. Why don't you suck mine while we watch," Trevor said as he hit the play button.

Trevor still had his hand behind Peggy's neck. He pushed her head down by his crotch. His cock had grown harder just talking and thinking about watching Peggy getting fucked. Peggy turned her body sideways and lay with her arm and body on top of Trevor's belly so she could glance up at the screen. She took hold of his cock again and stroked her hand along its length. She leaned in and licked the head with the tip of her tongue. Trevor let go of her neck and slowly slid his hand down her body, caressing and fondling her back, hips and ass before slipping his hand between her legs from behind. Peggy moaned around his cock in her mouth when he slipped a couple of fingers into her warm, already wet pussy.

Meanwhile on the screen "Patty" was finishing her interview with Otto. Her story was remarkably similar to Peggy's. She was married with a couple of kids who were away at college and a husband who had lost interest in sex. She often traveled on business and that gave her numerous chances to satisfy her sexual desires. She loved sex in all its forms, getting her pussy eaten and fucked, sucking cock, and getting fucked in the ass. She especially loved that, getting fucked in the ass. She had been with men, women and groups. She said she came to Otto's studio to fulfill one of her wildest fantasies, to make a video of her fucking and sucking her way through a group of horny men.

Otto asked "Patty" to stand as a group of men entered the studio. She guessed there were about twenty men there; they were all naked or partially dressed. The first group of five men gathered around her. They touched, stroked, caressed and kissed her body as they removed her clothes. She in turn grabbed and stroked their cocks whenever she had a free hand. The guys pushed her to her knees and surrounded her head with their cocks. One by one she worked her way around the circle of cocks, sucking one while she stroked two others. The whole group, "Patty" included, were laughing and joking as each guy tried to get her to focus on his cock. They rubbed their cocks on her face, hit them against the top of her head and tried to stick them in her ears, drawing more rude jokes and laughs.

Suddenly one of guys pushed his way to in front of "Patty." He had been the first to get his cock in her mouth. He was furiously stroking his cock and crying out that he was cumming. The man's cock was larger than average, about eight or nine inches long and fat with a huge mushroom shaped head. It also had an unusual curve in the shaft. He held the head of his cock about a foot from "Patty's" face as she leaned her head back and opened her mouth.

"Stefan, must you always be first?" Otto called out a false stern voice.

"Yes first, last...and best," Stefan replied which brought a chorus of laughter from the group.

Most of the group stepped away as a massive spurt of cum flew out of Stefan's cock. It shot across the gap and over the top of "Patty's" head. Some of it hit the belly of the man standing behind her. The rest landed on the top of her head. The second shot, even bigger than the first landed on her left cheek, shoulder and the guy standing next to her. The third rope of hot white cum shot out, expanded in the air, and hit "Patty's" chin before dripping down onto her pert breasts. Finally Stefan controlled his aim and fired the last two shots directly into her mouth.

"Fuck yeah a friendly fire cum shot," Trevor said with a laugh.

Peggy took her mouth off Trevor's cock. She turned her body and head to look at him.

"A friendly fire what?" She asked as she gave him a quizzical look.

"A friendly fire cum shot, in porn they call it friendly fire when one guy's cum accidentally lands on another guy," Trevor answered.

"How do you know that? How much porn do you watch?" Peggy asked.

Trevor turned red before he answered.

"Um well, ah, um, well... before the first time we fucked, quite a lot. Not much since you taught me all about pleasing a woman," Trevor replied.

"Oh Trevor, I sorry if I embarrassed you, there's nothing wrong with watching porn," Peggy said.

"Yeah I know but I like fucking and sucking with a real woman a lot more," Trevor replied

"I glad you do, I love fucking and sucking with you but do you know what else I like? Fucking and sucking while I watch porn," Peggy replied as she turned back to watch and begin sucking Trevor's cock again.

When they looked back at the screen they saw that the group had moved back around "Patty." One of the men rubbed the head of his cock in the splotch of Stefan's cum that had landed on her shoulder. He stepped in front of "Patty" and shoved his cum covered head into her mouth. That drew a round of comments and laughs from the group. "Patty" continued working her way around the group. Guys from the first group stepped back and were replaced another group of five. One of these guys, a very young looking guy was the next one to cum. "Patty" had just taken hold of his cock and had flicked her tongue on the sensitive frenulum on the underside of its head a couple of times. Almost immediately the young man cried out and his cock started spewing cum. Most of it landed in her mouth but some of the excess dribbled down her chin. One of the guys made a rude joke about the young guy's lack of control. "Patty" grabbed that man's cock and gave him the same treatment as the young guy. The result was the same. He quickly came and deposited another load of cum in her mouth and on her chin.

"Maybe it is not a lack of control but Patty's cock sucking abilities that is to blame," Otto called out causing the group to break out in laughter.

Peggy had been licking, sucking and stroking Trevor's big cock as they watched the action on the screen. She decided to give him the same treatment that "Patty" had given the two men on the screen. She held Trevor's cock and began flicking her tongue back and forth and up and down on his frenulum. Trevor began groaning and the muscles in his legs and abdomen tensed up. Peggy had fucked him enough to know he was about to cum. She took most of his cock into her mouth, running her tongue along the bottom. Trevor cried out he was coming as his body arched up off the bed. His sperm rocketed into Peggy's mouth and down her throat. Trevor always came in buckets and this time was no exception. His cock pulsed six times and Peggy was hard pressed to keep up with the massive load. She swallowed most of it but some leaked out and ran onto his balls. Trevor fell back on the bed, gasping for breath as Peggy used her tongue to clean him up.

"Ah Peggy, that was fucking great, nobody sucks cock like you do," Trevor said when his breathing returned to normal.

"I'll take that as a complement, but now I want you to return the favor," Peggy replied as she sat up.

"Of course, I love eating your pussy," Trevor said as he roll over and got on his knees.

Peggy lay back across the bottom of the bed and turned her head toward the TV screen. Trevor moved between her legs and pushed them apart. The lips of her pussy already were glistening with a coating of her feminine juices. He slid his hands under her buttocks and held her steady as he ran her tongue up and down the folds of her cunt. When he ran his tongue through the center of her pussy, Peggy shivered and moaned. He stopped just short of licking the clit. He used the tip of his tongue to slowly draw circles around the sensitive nub. Peggy groaned in delight as Trevor increased the speed and pressure of his tongue. He doubled Peggy's pleasure by slipping one of his fingers into her pussy and working it around. When he was sure Peggy was close to cumming, he locked her lips around her clit and sucked hard on the sensitive nub. He worked her finger in and out of her wet cunt, faster and faster. Peggy's entire body froze and tensed up for a few seconds before she began shaking and shuddering as she came. Trevor kept up his delightful torture of Peggy's pussy and clit. She came again, the second orgasm more intense than the first. She squirted, covering Trevor's face with her lovely juices.

Trevor continued driving Peggy wild with his talented tongue. He pushed Peggy's legs up in the air raising her ass off the bed. He worked his tongue down along the lips of Peggy's pussy until it touched the sensitive taint between her pussy and asshole. He flicked his tongue across the taint several times. Peggy gasped as she shivered in anticipation. She knew what was coming next. Peggy loved having her asshole rimed; she could cum from ass-play alone. Trevor worked his tongue around and around the rosebud opening of Peggy's anus and at the same time he rubbed his fingers across Peggy's clit. Peggy's breathing became even more labored. Trevor rolled his long tongue into a tight tube and pushed it back and forth, deep into Peggy's anus. The combination of pleasures sent Peggy over the edge and she came again. Her whole body quivered as the tidal wave of ecstasy flooded her senses.

While Peggy and Trevor were enjoying their orgasms, "Patty" enjoyed a few of her own. Two guys in the group had picked her up and carried her over to a couch on the other side of the set. It was a modern European style couch with a low back. They sat her down in the middle of the couch with her ass hanging off the edge. The two guys who carried her got on the couch on either side of her. They each threw a leg over the back and stood with their cocks near her face. "Patty" took hold of their cocks, she sucked one while she jerked off the other. Two other guys grabbed hold of her ankles, lifted her legs and pulled them wide open. A third guy, dropped to his knees in front of her. He slipped his hands under her butt, lifted her ass and began eating her pussy.

More guys gathered around her. They took turns fondling, caressing, pinching, licking and kissing her tits and nipples. The sensitive nubs were in a constant state of arousal. Others rubbed their cocks on her legs and feet. The guy eating "Patty's" pussy slipped a finger into her pussy, swished it around and then transferred it to her asshole. That was enough to send her over the edge. The whole crowd cheered as she quivered and shook in orgasmic delight.

The men surrounding "Patty" constantly changed. It seemed like she always had a cock in her mouth and two in her hands. The guy kneeling between her legs and eating her pussy got up. A new guy dropped to his knees in his place. He put his hands on her ass cheeks and pushed them apart. He flicked his tongue along the valley between her buttocks before settling in her anus. Like Peggy, "Patty" loved having her asshole rimmed. She moaned in delight, her breathing becoming forced and labored. She lost it when one of the guys sucking her nipples used his tongue to trace a line from her nipple to her clit. Having two tongues please her, one in her ass and the other on her clit was too much. "Patty's" entire body tensed up as she came again and again.

Most of the guys who standing by were stroking their cocks and a couple of them lost it. Whenever one did, he would push his way to near her head. The crowd would part as he shot a load of cum onto her face and into her mouth.

As Peggy slowly regained her senses and her breathing returned to normal, Trevor rolled her on her side. He moved up behind and pressed his body against hers. His cock was still hard and it poked into Peggy's buttocks.

"Mmm that feels great. I guess you're ready to fuck," Peggy moaned as she pushed her ass back against Trevor.

"Always, I'm always ready with you," Trevor replied then added with a chuckle. "Get up on your knees and face the TV. We can see what happens to the beautiful lady in the movie. I bet she get a lot of cock."

"Oh god, I hope so," Peggy replied giggling.

Peggy got up on her hands and knees and faced the TV. Trevor moved around and knelt behind her. He rubbed his hands on her buttocks and then slipped one over her pussy. It was soaking wet with her juices.

"Ah Peggy, you're so wet. Where do you want me to fuck you, your pussy or ass?" Trevor asked.

"Both," Peggy moaned.

"I was hoping you said that," Trevor replied.

Trevor held his cock in one hand and rubbed the head up and down in lips of Peggy pussy. She groaned as she pushed her hips back. The head of his cock forced its way into her. Trevor grabbed hold of Peggy's hips and pushed his hips forward, about half of his cock slid into her. She pushed back and the rest of him was buried all the way in her pussy. They began working together, thrusting their bodies at one another, Trevor's hips slammed into Peggy's buttocks over and over. Peggy felt the pleasure growing in her pussy and she knew she was going to cum soon. Trevor hands roughly held her hips as he relentlessly drove his cock into her pussy. She slid a hand back between her legs and rubbed her throbbing clit. A few quick strokes were enough to get her off. Her orgasm surged from the depths of her pussy and shot throughout her entire body. Her pussy trembled and shuttered around Trevor's cock as her whole body tensed up and quivered. She cried out incoherently, as she tried to catch her breath. Her head dropped onto her arms on the bed.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds