• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Watched as I Masturbated

Watched as I Masturbated

A feeling of guilt but unbelievable excitement at the same time! And it wouldn't be the last.

*

My new wife was asked to work the weekend as they were short staffed and she said OK as we were planning a getaway trip and that would give us a bit more spending.

It was about mid afternoon on the Saturday and I just felt horny. I through on one of our movies and started to watch. I was laying on our bed and had removed all my clothes. I had shaved my groin area and balls earlier that day as I love the smooth feeling and it enhances the feelings. I started to slowly tickle my balls and shaft as I watched the movie and I was getting hard and just enjoying the feeling. I was getting into it and was kind of in a dream state. I didn't want a quick release, I wanted to take it slow and enjoy every feeling.

I slowly moved my hand up and down my 6 1/2" shaft and my circumcised head was getting large and loved every light touch and tickle I would give it. I had my left arm kind of draped over my face and just really getting into it. I'm not sure if it was a sound or shadow but I glanced over at our bedroom window and noticed two girls standing there watching through the open window.

It was my step daughter 18 and her cousin 19. A feeling of shock hit me and I felt the adrenalin race through me. WHAT DO I DO? I was caught and it was by my stepdaughter and her cousin of all people. I didn't move at first and kept my arm over my face. I glimpsed again so they would not notice and they were still standing there. I was hard and leaning a bit on my left side and they had a complete a good view of my cock and me slowly playing with it. I was actually shocked but now instead of fear adrenalin passing though me I was getting excited. I was in all terms an exhibitionist at that moment and that really seemed to turn me on more. I still slowly stroked myself and found I was getting even harder than usual and the head of my cock was like a rock. I closed my eyes for a moment or two I knew I wanted to continue as the excitement really grew with in me.

I slowly shifted a little to my left giving them a better view of my cock and shaved balls and opened my legs more so they could have a better view. I continued to ever so slowly moving my hand up and down my shaft and with my left hand moved my arm from my face and slowly did little circles on the hard balls. I turned my head to the right an I could see them plain as day in the mirror on the dresser. I was now looking at them watching me. My God, what a turn on. They both just stood there with their eyes literally bugging out of their heads as they watched me masturbate. I noticed Cindy, the cousin had both hands down towards her crotch and could tell she was touching herself. I could not see if it was through her clothes or actually down her shorts but I wanted to cum right there and then. I watched them intently as I continued long and slow strokes. The head of my cock was so big and hard it was like it wasn't mine cause I swear I have never being this hard. As my right hand stroked my left hand continued to do small circles on my balls and the odd time slip down towards my ass and just rub my entire area. I was moaning by now and that made them stare harder if that was possible. I continued to watch them watch me and I kept watching Cindy with both hands moving faster. I could tell this by her arm and shoulder movements.

I had NO control over myself. It was like I was out of my body. I could here myself moaning very loudly and the feelings were just so incredible. I was so close to Cumming and tried to hold out a bit longer but no chance. I was there and I remember groining so loud and long and I actually raised my hips a bit and exploded. I do mean exploded. The 1st wave of cum actually hit my chest and the next 2 and 3 shots landed on my stomach. What an orgasm! I know I had closed my eyes for a moment and could not move but when I opened them and glanced in the mirror they were still watching. I lay there for a minute totally exhausted. Lorie my stepdaughter touched Cindy on the shoulder and they both slipped away. I just laid there not moving and just thinking what had happened.

It was totally incredible! I saw them a bit later coming into the house and felt so awkward. I didn't say a word and neither did they. Cindy said hello with a very large grin and a look in her eyes. I just said your mom should be home about 6. Want to go out for Chinese food. That would be awesome they both said. We never said anything as though everything was normal, but I knew it would never be "normal" after that.

This became a more of an ongoing thing and was actually reversed a few times. I'll share more in the next one!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Watched as I Masturbated

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds