• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate

Kate

123

Frank was pissed off. Nobody had a right to treat her daughter like that. Frank had always lived honest live and worked hard to give easier life for her daughter Natalie. He wanted her to be educated. Natalie had always understood her father's wish, worked hard and finished her studies with good grades. Her work has been appreciated and very soon she had got a job as a nurse. She liked her job a lot even though it was in an abortion clinic. She or her father had no problem with that. But unfortunately there were several others, who had.

There were a group of hypocrites, who were demonstrating on the yard of the clinic telling to others what is right or wrong. They told they are Christian and accused the patients to be murderers. Yesterday the demonstration had gone too far. One of the Christian ladies had thrown a rock to a window. Frank's daughter was unfortunately sitting by this window and got breaking glass on her. Natalie had got wound on her face and arms, but luckily nothing very serious. She had called her father crying and Frank had picked her up from the clinic. Frank knew he should have called police at once. However, at that moment he was more concerned about her daughter's health than who was guilty for the action.

Earlier today the doctor to whom Natalie mainly works for had called and told Natalie that he knew who had thrown the rock. Natalie had given the name to her father and Frank found out soon where this woman was living. Instead of dealing with the police he decided to go to her house and have a civilized conversation. That was a mistake.

The name of the woman was Madalyn Powers and she was living in own house in very prospective living area. Frank parked his car to the driveway of Powers's house and went to the front door. He ringed the door bell. A woman came to the door and opened it to ajar still keeping the safety chain connected.

"What do you want?" She said with a rude sound in her voice.

"Mrs. Powers. My name is Frank Arden and I'd like to speak with you about the incident in the clinic yesterday."

"Yes, that place of sin. It should be burned down."

"I heard you threw the rock to the clinic window yesterday. Is that true?"

"Are you a detective or what?" she asked.

"No. I'm the father of the nurse who got hurt. We have decided not to press any charges against you, if you will apologize her, compensate her medical care and a reasonable amount due to her suffers. And we expect you to leave her employer in peace in the future."

Mrs Powers got furious. "Listen you scum! I should have known there works nigger bitches. No respectable person would work there. I can see now who has raised her. I have no regrets. You won't see a day I apologize some low race slut. I think you don't have very strong evidence against me. So, I suggest you move your black skin off my yard before I call the police." Then she slammed the door closed.

First Frank was so astonished that he could only stand there. Then a rage grew in his mind. This white lady had not only refused to apologize but also called her daughter bitch and slut. And she seemed to consider white race to be superior, a racist. He could now go to police. After all there was at least one eye witness. On the other hand, what would be the result? That woman would get some fine and maybe Natalie would get some compensation, but no apologies would ever come from the mouth of that racist bitch. Frank knew this would require a bigger revenge to calm his mind. Revenge was against his principles, but enough is enough.

'I have to calm down and make a plan. Otherwise it will be me, who goes to prison,' he thought.

After returning home Frank started to dig more information about Mrs. Powers. He was surprised about the number of details he could find just by surfing in the internet. He found out the she was a widowed at the age of 38, only three years ago. Her past husband was a lawyer and came from very rich family. That explained the big house in that wealthy area. Madalyn had stopped working already long time ago when they now 19 years old daughter was born. Madalyn was very active in the society called "Christian ladies". It was more like a club of white rich women and highlighted their faith in bible. Abortion was something they strongly fought against. Madalyn had raised her daughter Kate to follow her principles and probably Kate has also been among the other demonstrators. 'I bet she is a racist too,' Frank thought.

Degrade. That must be a part of his revenge. He decided to ask help from his old friend James. Actually James was not so good friend of Frank anymore, but they had spent their youth together. In their past Frank had tried to keep himself out of troubles; James was always drifting towards them. Nowadays James had a small bar in a neighborhood you hardly ever see a white person. James business probably couldn't face the daylight, but so far he had been able to live himself without bigger problems with authorities.

Frank called to James and asked if he can drop by. James had never felt sorry about that Frank seldom contacted him. He understood Frank's situation and was real proud that this guy, almost like her baby brother, had managed to leave this harsh neighborhood and raised his family in good manners. James was a little surprised of Frank's called, but had nothing against to meet his old friend. What surprised James was the plan Frank had just explained to him. He had found it difficult to believe it has come out from Frank's mouth. 'He had come back to his roots. Frank must be real bitter,' James has thought. Frank's plan was ok for him, even though it contained certain risks. James wanted to protect Frank to make any stupid mistakes and demanded one big change to his plan. He didn't want Frank to participate any way, it would be better for him, James had convinced. After strong objections Frank had finally agreed.

The plan didn't require much preparation, so James started to fulfill it already the day after. Two of his buddies tailed Madalyn Powers where ever she went. They just waited for perfect timing. The men saw Madalyn come out of her house and take her car. They followed her from a distance. Madalyn drove to a library and parked the car in front of it, but didn't come out. James's friends parked behind her. After a few minutes waiting, Madalyn's daughter ran out of the library towards her mother's car. She sat on the front seat. Madalyn managed to say "Hi, honey. How was your stu..." when she heard also the back door behind Kate opening. A big black man had entered their car. He immediately put a knife on Kate's throat and said "Now Mrs, drive ahead and don't do anything stupid if you don't want to see your daughter's blood on her lap. I'll tell you the way." Madalyn and Kate were horrified. What the man wanted from them, money?

"I have some money in my purse. Take it and leave us alone," Madalyn tried

"I'm not keen on your money. Shut up and drive," man replied. His fellow followed with the other car. Madalyn was getting really worried when they after a long drive approached the black neighborhood. This part of the town was completely strange for her, but she knew it from its reputation. She would have never come here. She despised black people.

"Turn to that alley," man said. Madalyn obeyed and saw from the mirror another car following them to the same alley. Their way out was blocked. The driver walked to Madalyn's door and pulled out a gun. He opened the door and said "Now ladies. We will move inside." He guided Madalyn into a building which seemed to have seen its best days a long time ago. The man who had sat on the back seat escorted Kate. They entered a small room, a sort of an office room. It had a small desk and behind it another black man sitting in his chair. The ladies were pushed to two chairs in front of the desk. The men tied their arms to the backs of the chairs and remained standing.

"What do you want from us? I can arrange you some money. Just let us go," Madalyn burst out.

The man behind the desk started his speech "You white folks always think that everything is on sale. I have other plans for you. I'm the owner of this bar and I must admit I'm not offering anything very fancy to my customers. I thought that you two would cheer up the spirit here."

"What do you want us to do?" Madalyn asked now more scared.

"I was thinking that other one of you could be a waitress. You are both beautiful and my customers would like that."

"And the other one?"

"You know, they have also other needs than drinking beer. More sexual, I would say." The ladies went pale.

"You want us to make love with your customers. We are not whores. You cannot force us!" Madalyn cried out.

"Actually we can. Don't expect to get any help from here. And as soon you get used to black cock, you don't ever want to leave."

A moment's silence. Then Kate burst into cry. Madalyn looked her dear daughter and feared for the worst.

"Now we have to decide which one of you is doing what," James continued and rose up. He took a pair of scissors from the desk and walked behind Kate. He touched her cheek with the scissor blade and swiped tears away. All of a sudden he cut some hair, which dropped on her nose and then on her lap. Kate almost jumped and got really scared.

"Leave my daughter alone, you bastard," Madalyn screamed.

"But we need to see what she has to offer," James replied and then put the other blade under halter of Kate's T-shirt. Slowly he cut it all the way down. With the tip of the blades he pushed the T-shirt off her shoulders revealing her bra covered breasts. Kate sobbed. "Nice pair of tits you have," James commented. Then he started to tease her nipple through the bra with the blade tip. The nipple got erected. James took it between blades and pressed lightly like he would cut it away.

"Ouch!" Kate screamed. James kept the grip for a while and then moved the blades between the bra cups and cut. He also cut the straps from her shoulder. The bra fell and Kate's beautiful and very firm breast became totally visible.

That was too much for Madalyn. "Please leave her alone. I will sleep with your customers."

James turned to Madalyn. "I don't know. You are pretty old bitch, even though still good looking. This kind of young flesh turn men more on," James said and took Kate's breast to his hand.

"But she hasn't ever been with a man. She saves herself for the marriage. Use me," she pleaded.

"Maybe, but then you have to be real talented. Let's see what kind of assets you have." He then opened the bindings of her hands. "Show me your tits."

Marilyn had a short sleeved jacket on and only a bra under it. She quickly opened the jacket buttons and pushed the bra cups off her breasts. Her face reddened.

"A little saggy, but not so bad. You have bigger ones than your daughter," James commented and continued, "and now your cunt."

Madalyn felt offended. That ugly ape had no right to judge her breasts and the word cunt echoed in her mind. She had a skirt extending just above her knees and high heels. She knew she couldn't hesitate, if she wanted to save her daughter. She lifted her skirt and took her panties off.

"Spread wider. I want also the boys to see your fuckhole." Madalyn obeyed. She pulled her knees back and showed her pussy openly. "Tyler, what do you think? Is that hole for anything?" James asked from the other of his buddies.

"Well, looks quite good to me. Probably she has shared it only among white folks and you know their pencil dicks," Tyler laughed.

"So, lady. Is it so? You have never got fucked by a black man?"

"No. I have had sex only with my past husband," she replied shamefully.

"Is it so good idea to start today? Why don't you let this younger bitch take care of it? Except, if you are really hungry for black cock."

"No, I mean yes. I want black penis in me," she lied.

"Ok. I'll try to fulfill your wish. I'll take you now to the bar. You will show yourself there. After that you'll start to take men to the back room."

Then they entered the bar. James escorted Madalyn to the middle of the floor. "Listen folks! We have a special guest in our bar tonight. She is a rich white bitch who is seeking for a black cock. Don't disappoint her, give her a good ride." He then lifted her skirt revealing her pale ass and gave a sharp slap on the other cheek. "Only 20 bucks and she does almost anything!"

The first man immediately rushed to her a 20 dollar bill in his hand. "I'm on!" he cheered.

James escorted them to the back room which had dirty bed. The same sheets had probably been there for years. Before leaving the room James said to Madalyn, "Remember to serve this man well. Otherwise we may change the bitch..."

Meanwhile Tyron and the other guy were playing with Kate's tits. They pinched and stretched her nipples which were now standing hard. Kate was openly crying for shame and pain and continuously begged the men to stop. James returned and said laughing, "I can see my friends are giving you nice time. Do you like it?"

"No, I hate it. Let me go," Kate replied.

"For me it looks like your nipples disagree. Let me see." Then James bend over and took her nipple between his lips and sucked it gently." Kate gulped due to a new sensation. "Did that feel bad?" James asked.

"No, but it was dirty. Don't." James repeated the operation with her other nipple, this time more intense way. Kate threw her head from side to side. The nipple had swollen even bigger than the other one.

"You cannot deny. You nipples are sensitive and you like the feeling."

"It doesn't hurt, but I don't like it," she sobbed.

"I'll prove you are lying." Then James lowered his hands on the button of Kate's jeans and opened it. Kate squirmed. James ignored that and opened her zipper. He put his fingers on her waistband and tugged the jeans down. He slipped off her shoes and undressed the jeans. Kate was now wearing only light blue panties.

"Let me go. You cannot do that. You promised to my mom," she pleaded.

"Cool down, baby. I'm not going to fuck you. I'll just look for my evidence." Then he grabbed her knees and pushed her legs apart. He could see a small damp of wetness on her panties.

"I knew it. Your pussy is wet. You can't deny it."

Kate sobbed, "But I couldn't help it. I didn't enjoy it. You just caused it."

"I think it exactly means you enjoyed it. Doesn't your pussy normally get wet, if you let boys play with your tits?"

"I haven't ever let anyone to touch my breasts," she defended herself.

"Why is that?"

"Sex belongs only to marriage and I'm not married yet."

"What harm does it do, if you seem to enjoy?"

"Sex is sin. Bible tells me not to."

James stroked her pussy teasingly through her panties. Kate got even wetter.

"Please don't touch me there. It feels odd," she begged.

"But you must have masturbated time to time. It's natural."

"No I haven't. It is a sin."

"So, you have never cummed?"

"Do you mean what they call orgasm?"

James burst in laugh. "Yes. You would love that sensation." He starts to tap her pussy with her fingers.

"I don't want that. I'll save that to my future husband."

"Don't worry. I let you keep your stupid faith and virginity unless you don't want else. But you will be my waitress in the bar anyway." James opened also her bindings. "We need to get you a better outfit." James handed her two small clothes. The other one was a T-shirt which was cut so that it hardly covered her breasts. Even worse were the spandex micro shorts. They were so tight that they grinded between her ass cheeks. On the front her pubic bone extruded through the thin material. She was thankful he had let her keep the panties, but still felt exposed.

"I can't wear this publicly," she pleaded.

"I have enough of your faked innocence. If this is not ok for you, I'll let your mum to serve drinks. Then you know what will be your part and you don't have to worry about clothing," James said angrily.

"No. No, I'll do it," Kate said scared. James led her to the bar. There were about a dozen customers by four tables. Her appearance got attention. The whole bar silenced and all the men were staring at Kate. She blushed and tried to find position, which would reveal as little as possible. The silence was cut with some screams coming from behind the door in the back of the bar. It was Kate's mom's voice. A desperate feeling took over Kate, she felt so sorry for her.

Soon a man came out from the back room smiling. "She is crazy for black cock. That lady pretends to be something fine, but as soon she gets banged, she is not so prude anymore". The others started to laugh loudly. Another man sneaked into the room.

James announced, "This is my new waitress. She will serve you tonight. Be kind to her." Then he whispered to Kate's ear, "I'd really like to see my sales growing. If you can't help that, maybe your mom can." Then she tapped her ass cheek.

"Three beers here!" Kate heard immediately from one of the tables. James gave her a tray with three beer bottles and pointed the table. Kate took the tray and carried it to the table. She was inexperienced and found it a little difficult to hold the tray in one hand while lifting the bottles with the other one. However, the worst thing was her outfit. Her nipples were protruding through the white T-Shirt and the men couldn't help to notice it.

One of the men lowered his head and peeked under her shirt. "Nice pair of tits you have. Can I feel them?"

"No you can't," Kate tried to answer promptly.

"Look at that ass. I'm sure that would milk me dry," cheered another man.

Kate's face was deep red from humiliation. 'I'll probably have to endure those filthy comments all night,' she thought. She put the last bottle on the table and walked away. "Shake that butt!" she heard behind her, but ignored it. The same play went on the next couple of hours, but she became immune against it.

Madalyn's part was not easier. She didn't expect that she would have her first "customer" so soon. It was less than five minutes ago she agreed to save her daughter in that black bastard's office. Now she was walking to a backroom with completely stranger. The man was some years older than her. His stupid pervert grin on his face revolted her. In addition, he was black and smelled like he hasn't use a shower for ages. The man was big, close to 6 feet 4 inches, but not fat. Only the thought of having sex with him made Madalyn almost to vomit. Another problem was the sex itself. Madalyn really didn't know what to do. She was expected to be a prostitute and she didn't have the faintest idea how to act. Sex was only a matrimonial thing to her and with her late husband it had been very decent, under the sheets and lights off. She had avoided everything lewd, but also known that it was her responsibility to fulfill her husband's needs. It was over three years from the last time...

Somehow it felt degrading to use own clothes. Madalyn had expected she would wear some prostitute outfit. Her jacket and skirt were very expensive and make her look like a real lady, not a whore. Maybe the idea was that these men would experience something luxury, they had never even dreamed of.

The man sat on the bed and interrupted Madalyn's thoughts. "Show me your whore tits?" Insult which made Madalyn blush right away. She opened the buttons of her jacket and took it off. By instinct she folded it neatly on a chair. She did the same thing to her bra. Then she stood in front of the man without doing anything. The man reached his hands and started to grope her breasts. After some molesting he dropped her hand and pushed it under Madalyn's skirt. It went straight on her pussy. The surprise made Madalyn to back off.

"Where do you think you are going? I spent money on your pussy." Madalyn collected her courage and returned to his reach. "Take my clothes off," he commanded. She was relieved that the man let her breasts and pussy alone, but to undress him was not a pleasant idea. She carefully lifted his T-shirt. That made her to push her breasts against his face. The man took the advantage and pushed his face between her tits and shook his head. Then he lied down on the bed expecting Madalyn to go on. Madalyn took off his shoes and terribly smelling socks. She could see his erection. With shaking hands she opened his trousers and pulled them off. She was shocked by two things: man's underwear was really dirty and smelly, but the worst thing was the size of his organ. That made Madalyn almost to run away.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds