• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Farizah & Stephen In Ottawa

Farizah & Stephen In Ottawa

Lots of young Black men dream of bedding a hot older Black woman, and I'm definitely no exception. Been a fantasy of mine for a long time. When it finally happened, it kind of blew me away. My name is Stephen Rousseau and I'm a young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I attend Algonquin College, where I study business administration. When I'm not in class or at work, I'm all about chasing the pretty ladies. Recently, I've experienced a few minor setbacks both in my personal and professional life.

With my arrogant and violent asshole of a roommate, Delano, gone, I found myself paying rent solo in my Vanier apartment. Not the easiest feat in the world, considering I only make twelve dollars an hour working as a cashier at Loblaw's. My parents, Eugene and Marianne would help if they could but the economy is bad in Montreal, Quebec, where they live. Looks like I'm on my own as I face the crucible called life as a Black man in Canada, I guess.

For much of this year, I was dating a lovely, raven-haired and green-eyed white chick named Dominique Morrison. Now, typically I prefer the sisters but there was something about Dominique that I really liked. This petite, small-breasted and flat-bottomed white chick actually stole my heart. From the onset, she was really friendly and generous when dealing with me. We met at the campus library and simply clicked. We started hanging out, then next thing I knew, we were a couple. For eight months, everything was perfect. I never thought of myself as the kind of brother who goes after white women but I was happy with Dominique. She's a social work student at Algonquin.

Anyhow, the end of our relationship came unexpectedly and left me reeling, man. Dominique simply sat me down and talked to me, explaining calmly and rationally why she couldn't be with me. Something about her parents not approving. I met her father Robert Norris Morrison and her mother Sharon and they were cool. At least I thought they were. I only met them that one time. Dominique is originally from Sherbrook, Quebec, so her parents aren't in Ontario very often. I looked at Dominique and shook my head. Then I got up and walked away without saying anything. No, I did not shed a tear that night as I lay on my bed, my mind swirling over the demise of our once-promising relationship. White chicks, man. Nah, make that women in general. Regardless of color, all women play with men's feelings. They really know how to wreck a poor guy's heart when they set their mind to it. Not that I'm bitter or anything, you know?

To get over Dominique, I buried myself in my job and schoolwork. I mean, what else could I do? Sitting around moping about what might have been is definitely not productive. I spent a lot of time in the school library, partly because, as a business student, I had a ton of research to do. That's how I met Farizah "Rizah" Ibrahim. A six-foot-tall, caramel-skinned and golden-eyed, decidedly gorgeous Afro-Arabian Muslim woman with long, neatly braided hair and a spectacularly hot, curvy body. Farizah is fairly attractive, and in her late thirties. We got to talking, and I learned a bit about her. Born in Cameroon to an African mother and Lebanese father, Farizah is a newcomer to Canada. The lady has a son named Rahim living somewhere in Toronto. Her Syrian ex-husband Rafiq was not in the picture. Cool.

It surprised me, but Farizah and I became friends. I'm not the most social person in the universe, and I don't make friends easily. Why is that, you may ask? It's simply because of the milieu in which I live, ladies and gentlemen. The City of Ottawa is one of the most racist places in the world. I've seen young white guys on the bus saying the N-word, I've heard middle-aged white women referring to Africans and Arabs as mongrels, and I've also seen members of different minority groups pick on other people of color. It's a mad world out there.

One time while waiting for a bus at the Rideau Center, this Aboriginal guy approached me and asked me where in hell I came from. I proudly told him I'm from the island of Haiti. The bozo had the nerve to tell me that I should go back to where I come from. Can you imagine? Aboriginals get picked on by white people and instead of showing respect to other minorities, such as black folks, in order to team up, some of them hate our people. They don't realize that, regardless of where you come from, if you're not white and you live in Ottawa, white people hassle you. Minorities ought to band together against their bigotry. Instead, they tear each other apart. Yup, I was accosted and insulted by a racist Aboriginal guy. I told him to go stuff himself. He looked at me, smirked and walked away. What an idiot!

It's experiences like that which really turned me anti-social, but I liked talking to Farizah. This woman was something else. In her thirty eight years, she'd lived all over the world. Her father moved the family from Cameroon to Lebanon when she was younger. Farizah later studied at Brunel University near London, England. While in the UK, she met a handsome Syrian man named Rafiq, and they fell in love. They got married, and she had a son with him, Rahim. Rafiq and Farizah got divorced a few years after their son Rahim finished high school. Rahim decided to study in Toronto, Ontario. Farizah moved to Canada to be closer to her son, who had recently married a Somali gal named Amina whom he met at Seneca College. Fascinating.

Farizah Ibrahim began to fascinate me. Such a lovely, cultured and intelligent woman. What man would be foolish enough to leave her? I told her I wanted to know more about her and she smiled at me. Always one to press my luck, I asked her to go see a movie with me. I picked her up at her house on Canter boulevard and took her to the Silver City theater in the east end. We watched the movie Son of God. Odd choice for a movie if you're a Muslim woman but hey, I'm not judging. Farizah told me she liked it and found it quite touching. I must admit, it was a pretty good movie. I was raised Catholic but don't consider myself particularly religious.

After the movie, Farizah and I grabbed a bite inside the Blair shopping center's food court. We ate some delicious cheese pizzas and washed them down with Pepsis. Good times. As we ate, I got to know Farizah a little better. I was quite taken with her pleasant manner and straight-to-the-point way of speaking. A lot of girls like to play head games with a fella, regardless of whether or not they're interested. Farizah asked me if I was single and I said yes. No lies, no bullshit. I can change that if you let me, the sexy Afro-Arabian Muslim lady said coyly, her golden eyes boring into mine. I smiled and nodded firmly. Please do my sister, I laughed. Reaching over the table, I grabbed Farizah's hand and gave it a firm squeeze. And that's how it began, ladies and gentlemen.

Farizah and I began officially going out, and I must say, this lady was nothing like what I expected. I always thought Muslim women were soft and sweet, chaste to the point of spinsterhood. I mean, that's what I figured they were like after observing the more conservative Muslim chicks at school. Farizah completely blew me away. If I could describe her in one word, that word would be "passionate". The first time we hooked up, one night after the movies, I swear Farizah was trying to kill me using that magical African Muslim pussy of hers.

First, the sexy caramel goddess sat me down and knelt before me. Slowly, Farizah stroked my dick to full hardness and then sucked it with gusto. I sighed in pleasure as Farizah went down on me, sucking my eight-inch, uncircumcised black dick like her life depended on it. I thought she wouldn't want anything to do with my Johnson because she's Muslim and all, and I'm uncut but later, when I asked her about it, Farizah shrugged and told me she liked me the way I am. After I came, Farizah guzzled up every last drop of my cum. Then she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and winked at me. What a woman!

I was most eager to return the favor, as you can imagine. Gently I spread Farizah's shapely thighs and inhaled the hot scent of her pussy. No two women smell or taste alike down there, and I love that about them. Every pussy I lick is a brand new adventure. I took my sweet time licking Farizah's sweet pussy. I slid my fingers into her wet cunt while teasing her clitoris with my tongue. Farizah has a fat pussy, and kind of a big clit, something I was most delighted to discover. I watched as she opened up like a flower sensing sunlight and allowed me to thoroughly explore her cunt with my tongue and fingers. Soon I had her moaning and squealing in delight. What can I say? I've got skills.

Farizah and I got our freak on, and explored each other thoroughly that night. I took her roughly, the way she likes it. Face down and ass up, I spanked Farizah and thrust my hard dick into her cunt. Farizah cursed in Arabic and English, urging me to fuck her harder. With that big ass of hers grinding against my groin and driving me absolutely nuts, think I needed any encouragement? Ha! I gripped Farizah's wide hips and slammed my dick into her cunt. Yes!

At last, I was sticking my dick into a Black Muslim MILF's cunt. My lifelong fantasy fulfilled at last. Yet Farizah wasn't a sexual conquest for me. Not after we'd shared so much. Not after she basically saved me from myself after I became a wreck, thanks to Dominique shattering my heart. So, yeah, even as I fucked Farizah roughly, called her names and 'smashed that', as they say, I've got nothing but affection and respect for her. We fucked/made love until dawn, and then lay side by side on the bed. It was a good night, what can I say?

There comes a time in a man's life when he has a clear choice. Between moving forward and trying his best, or looking backward and allowing regret to consume him. I'm not a perfect man. I have my issues, my insecurities and my shortcomings. I've made my share of mistakes when it comes to women, sex, relationships and life in general. At the end of the day, like the rest of you, I'm just trying to hang onto what matters to me. For now, that's Farizah Ibrahim, the exotic Muslim sister from a faraway land. We care for each other, differences in ethnicity, culture, religion and age be damned. We're together, and that's good enough for me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Farizah & Stephen In Ottawa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 446 milliseconds