• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 01

Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 01

123

Getting off the plane Sara was overwhelmed by the steamy humidity and bright hot sunshine. She'd been told to dress in a business attire so she was suddenly stifiling in her suit jacket and skirt. Her heels seemed extremely out of place in the tropical climate.

"I guess I'm not in Iowa anymore - thank god." she thought. Two and a half years in Iowa, two WINTERS in Iowa, was more than enough. It was the thought of spending another February in the midwest that first attracted her to the strange internship she was about to start.

Strange because it was so suited to her strengths and strange because it almost literally fell into her lap - by way of her email inbox. What could be more perfect? A month on a South Pacific Island, offering management training to employees of a small company whose mission was conservation, housing for the month, a stipend equal to what she was already being paid and a another stipend to her current employer for her absence - it had taken her all of about 10 minutes to decide this was what she'd be waiting for her whole adult life.

The preparation for the trip had been a whirlwind, as had the travel. Sara had had several phone conversations with the manager, had done her homework on the company and had checked out past participants in the internship program - all of whom had had amazing things to say about their experiences. Within 3 weeks of seeing the email, she had wrapped things up at work, gotten someone to stay in her apartment to feed her cat and here she was, thousands of miles away from the cold and the bundle of stress that had become her life of late.

As she grabbed her small suitcase off the tarmac, Sara was once again aware of the large, attractive man who was walking just behind her. He had boarded her small plane in Hawaii just after her, taking the seat directly behind here. He was a big guy for such a small plane - there were only 7 people on the plane after all and it would have been impossible not to notice him. But she got the distinct feeling that he was keenly aware of her too. Not in a creepy, wants-to-talk-to-you-on-a-plane-for-hours kind of way, just in a way that made it seem like he already knew her. Maybe this was why she wasn't startled when he reached out and gently grabbed her elbow.

"Welcome to Palau, Ms Samms. If you'll come with me I'll take you to meet your new boss."

"Um wow - how did you know... I mean... have we met? Do you work for Aero too" Sara stammered. Maybe she was more startled than she realized.

"Yes, I work for Aero. Specifically for Mr. Charles. We haven't met directly but its was my job to make sure you got here okay. You can call me Ben. Please come with me. Mr. Charles doesn't like to wait." The man apparently named Ben removed her bag from her hand and using her elbow to guide her, directing her to the airport door.

Sara had never experienced an airport like this one. One small building, one runway with two small planes sitting on it - each one a 12 seater at most. It seemed more like a small bus station than any airport she had ever seen. As they walked in the door it was the chill of the air conditioning that hit her this time, causing her whole body to break out in chills.

Ben continued to push her along at a brisk pace, until their desitnation became obvious. Mr. Charles, Sara assumed, was standing beside a tall round cocktail style table at the very back of the small room that operated as a waiting area for passengers taking off or those meeting arriving passengers. He was also a tall man, Sara would guess in his late 30's or mid 40's. It was hard to tell his age actually. He wore a white linen long sleeved shirt and tan pants of the same material - exactly what you would expect a man to wear in this tropical setting. Mr Charles was clearly someone who lived in Palau and his deep tan and healthy physique indicated he thrived in this enrivonment. If he hadn't been her new boss Sara might have even consiered him hot.

As they reached him, Mr Charles face broke out into a wide grin and he placed a hand on each of Sara's upper arms. He pulled her toward him and kissed her on both cheeks.

"Sara, welcome. We have all been waiting so anxiously for your arrival. Have a seat here" he said guestering toward a tall stool that was in the corner. "Let's get aquainted and get the show on the road. Ben - go ahead and meet Romelio at the car. I will phone when we are ready to come out."

"Sure thing Boss- see you in a few" said Ben as he abruptly turned around a headed toward the door, leaving Sara sitting with Mr. Charles.

"I trust that your travel went well?" Mr. Charles asked as he took the seat across from Sara.

"Yes, fine. Thank you for the tickets. I've never flown first class before, I really wasn't expecting that. It was very generous."

"Well, I am guessing that was the first of many things you'll be experincing this month that you weren't expecting." he said "It was the least I could do. I've been looking forward to this for some time"

Sara laughed nervously "That sounds exciting and ominous all at the same time"

"I'm sure it does. You're a perceptive young lady." Mr Charles stared intently at Sara and his look became stern. "First things first, you will call me Lucas."

Sara was immediately taken aback by the change in the man's voice and even his posture. He moved his seat closer to hers and seemed to loom over her. This of course wasn't too hard as he was at least 8 inches taller than her, and she was by no means short at 5'7".

"Okay... Lucas" she said slowly "I can do that. No problem"

Lucas smiled and let out a small, mostly silent chuckle. He waited for a few beats before he spoke.

"Of course you can." He said. "Here's the thing, I'd like to sit and make a little small talk but I hate small talk and I am anxious to get out of here and on to much better pursuits. However, for the sake of making the next month go smoothly there are some important things you need to know before you leave this airport." Lucas smirked "Those 'things you weren't expecting' shall we say."

And the bottom fell out of Sara's stomach. Goddammit! It WAS too good to be true. Some part of her knew this had to be a scam and now she was going to learn all about it. Why hadn't she listened to her intuition?! Fuck!

Furious, Sara practically shouted "Look, if this is a scam you should know, I haven't got shit. I am up to my ears in debt up for my education. Any money I may have scrapped together I've already given to my parents and my brother so they don't lose their houses. I don't know what kind of a lunatic you are to spend over a thousand dollars to bring me here but the jokes on you buddy. I've got jack so if you want that, have at it!" Sara stood up fuming, with no idea where the hell she was going.

Lucas reached over and firmly grabbed her wrist while moving to stand in front of her, not too subtly pushing her back into her seat. She had no choice but to sit down.

"You will sit down, calm down and shut your pretty mouth and you will listen to me. Do you understand?" Lucas said through a tight but oddly genuine smile.

Oh shit, Sara thought. What the hell was this all about? She had no choice at this moment but to do as he "asked?"

"Okay, fine, I'll hear you out." Sara said as she tried unsucessfully to pull her wrist out of his grip. "But the fact remains, I have nothing to give you."

"Ms. Samms, I assure you I know EXACTLY what you have to give. I know you better than your own mother at this point. And I can tell from your reaction and the look in your eyes that you are beginning to understand the position you are currently in. You have little choice other than to sit there and listen to what I am going to tell you, so take a deep breath and pay attention. Are you ready?" Lucas said in a disturbingly calm voice.

"Yes" Sara said far more meekly than she wanted it to

"First let me tell you about Aero. I realize you probably did a great deal of research about this company, otherwise you wouldn't have felt comfortable getting on that plane."

"Fat lot of good that did me." Sara huffed

Lucas looked away slowly before returning to stare directly into Sara's eyes. "Do NOT interupt me again. You have a smart mouth, its part of the reason I picked you but there is a time and a place and this is neither"

"You picked me? What do you mean by that." Sara stared at him disbelievingly.

Lucas stiffened and gave Sara a very hard look. "Enough. Do not open your mouth again until I tell you to. Nod if you can follow that simple direction"

Jesus Fucking Christ - what was going on? Sara's irritation was quickly turning to fear. Feeling she had no other choice, she cautiously nodded.

"Good girl. Continuing - Aero is my company and it is an extremely profitable and successful company. What it does is none of your business nor concern. You are not here to provide management consulting or training as you were led to believe. As you suspected, you were lied to. What my business does is none of your concern but what it has afforded me will be enlightening to you in your current prediciment. The success of my company has given me the chance to have whatever I want. And I wanted you." At this Lucas paused. Sara swallowed hard to keep from speaking and tried to keep the fear that was overwhelming her from showing in her eyes.

"Nicely done, Ms. Samms." Lucas said obviously pleased she had followed his order not to talk. " I own most of Palau. This airport is actually my airport. The employees you see here, they work for me. The passengers waiting to disembark - they were here to work with my company and at my request, though none of them know me personally. This is a small island. Its important that you remember that."

Lucas stood, scooted his chair in front of her so close that their legs were now touching and he lowered his voice.

"What I don't have, that I want, is a woman. I have no interest in girlfriends or god forbid a wife. I have no room for that in my life. But I am human and I want a woman. And for the next month that is going to be you." He paused, not so much for her to react as to make a point.

"I own you. That debt you 'spoke' of a moment ago? I bought it. Your parents house, your brother's house? I own those too. It's me your in debt to and your going to earn your way out of it. Do you understand that?"

Sara stared at him, clearly unable to process what he was saying.

"I said, do you understand? Answer me."

"Yes, I guess... I mean no. What do you mean I am going to earn my way out of it - why would you buy my debt and their houses. I guess, no, obviously I don't understand." She stammered

Lucas smiled, looking terrifyingly handsome and mean. "Come on now Sara - you're smarter than this. Its not that difficult to understand. I needed a woman. I found you, I wanted you and now you are here. See? Not so complicated."

His condescending tone sparked something deep inside her, pushing away the fear temporarily and bringing back the anger. "What the fuck do you want me for?"

"Exactly, I knew you were a smart girl."

"What?" She looked at him as if he were speaking another language.

"I want to fuck you. And I will fuck you, in the literal sense, frequently."

"Oh my god. What?" Sara's hand flew up to cover her neck as she looked at him aghast.

"I truly hate repeating myself. So I guess we're back to you keeping that mouth shut until I tell you to open it." Lucas said as her reached over and put his hand on her cheek. He slowly rubbed his thumb across her lips. "That mouth. I am going to put that to such good use. Don't worry, I'll be telling you to open it wide before long."

Sara was on the verge of either hyperventilating or throwing up so speaking was not an option anyway.

"The way this works is this - you will stay here for a month. A month in which you belong to me. You will do whatever, whenever and with whomever I tell you. You don't have to like it, I'll like it enough for both of us." The grin that had disappeared once more spread across his face. "Is that clear enough for you? Do you understand me? A simple yes or no please."

"Yes" she squeaked out. "But I won't do it."

Though he visibly swallowed his irritation that she didn't follow his direction, Lucas answered calmly "I figured you might say that. Frankly, I hoped you might say it. That's just the kind of pervert I am. But I recognize that you do have a choice. Let me lay it out for you. If you refuse me and insist on getting back on that plane, I will ruin you financially. I will call in your debt immediately. I will foreclose on your family's homes. And before you even think about it, there is no way you will trace any of that back to me. I have made a career at hiding my financial dealings. This is child's play for me." At this Lucas paused and waited for Sara to look him in the eyes.

"But, if you get in that limo waiting outside with me, when we get to my house I will instead wipe out all of that debt - yours, your family's - gone just like that. Do you understand?"

Struggling to maintain her compsure so she could think, Sara said "Yes. You want to rape me for a month."

Laughing deeply, Lucas shook his head. "No, Sara. Before you leave here with me today you will know exactly what is happening and you will go of your own free will. It will not be rape. Again, you may not want it and that's okay with me. But it won't be rape."

"Then you want me to be a prostitute - sleep with you and you pay me by paying off my debts. Is that about accurate?" Sara snapped.

"If that is how you chose to interpret it that's up to you. From what I've learned about you, I think you're smarter than that and that you can rationally see the opportunity here. However, you are defintely wrong about one thing. You will not be "sleeping with me". I will be fucking you. In this case I will repeat myself - you will do whatever I tell you, whenever I tell you and with whomever I tell you. Do you understand?" Lucas said. His patience was obviously wearing thin.

"So you want a sex slave?" Sara spat out at him. "Jesus - you didn't have to go to all this trouble. There are people out there who love that shit. Why don't you get one of them and leave me alone" What started out as an angry rant trailed off into a pitiful plea.

"Oh little thing... you better stop pleading now or we won't make it to the house." He said in a voice that clearly communicated how turned on he was becoming at her desperation. "I don't want a slave. I will not threaten you with physical harm. I am not into whipping a girl or beating her or tying her up - that's not my thing. Though I may spank your ass if you deserve it, which you already do. I am not looking for someone to keep under my bed in leather straps. I am in need of someone to do what they are told, when they are told. When I'm not using you, you're free to do whatever you please. Swim, read a book, go for a walk, go to the beach, learn fucking quantum physics. I truly don't care - I hope you have a great time on the island. But when I want to fuck you, I will fuck you. Do you understand?"

"I think I'm going to be sick" Sara moaned.

"If you are truly going to be sick, the bathroom is that way." Lucas gestured toward the ladies room at the far side of the waiting room. "If you're being overly dramatic then do me a favor and stop." He paused for a moment for Sara to get up.

"I am sure this is overwhelming but if you can put aside your hang ups, you might see this is a great opportunity. I don't actually care if you do. I just think that it IS a great opportunity for you. And I think you're smart enough to see that. Of course, the choice is yours. Stay here and be debt free or go home and figure out how to live in your car... with your parents...and your brother's family." And again, the terrifying and gorgeous grin spread across his face.

"You are a sick fuck"

"Yep, probably. Of course, you could be flattered. I really want to fuck you." Lucas paused.

"I could have any number of women. I actually have women on the island who would kill for this opportunity. But I want you."

"Oh? Why didn't you say that before? That's totally romantic, sign me up." Sara couldn't help herself.

"That is the kind of thing that will cause me to spank your ass. You are such a fucking smart ass. I'm going to have to keep your mouth full." Lucas said "But since you mentioned romance - I should address that. This isn't going to be romantic. We are not going to fall in love. This isn't 50 fucking shades of gray. It will be hot, and dirty and nasty and you may actually love it. But it won't be romantic. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Though you flatter yourself to think that even entered my mind."

"Just covering all the bases, babe. Well almost all the bases." Lucas stood abruptly. "I have waited long enough. That plane is leaving for Hawaii in 15 minutes." He said gesturing out the window to one of the small planes. " I need your answer in 5 minutes. If you decide to stay, we go to the house, and I'll immediately take care of financial business and you're financially set. If you decide to leave, I'll put you on that plane and you'll never hear from me again. By the time you land back in Des Moines you will be bankrupt and your family will be homeless. And oh, do remember- everyone here works for me. Don't even think about going over to one of them to ask for help. Try that and the whole deal is off." Lucas started to turn from the table. "I'm going to go get a drink while you think about it. Do you want anything?"

"My fucking god... no." Sara said in a shellshocked and furious voice.

"Calling me that already are you? Oh kitten, just you wait." and with a smirk Lucas turned and walked toward what passed for a bar in the small airport.

What choice did she have? It was extoration at best, prostitution at worst. Sara hadn't known this man more than 30 minutes and he held her whole future in his hands. How the hell had this happened? She was angry and scared and completely freaked out. Could she even do it?

Then it occurred to her that maybe there was a way out of this. The bastard said, twice, that he would pay off her debt as soon as they got to his house. He also said, though why she believed him she didn't know, that he wouldn't rape her. What was to keep her from agreeing, going with him to the house and then refusing to have sex with him? As Lucas had said, this wasn't a big island, they would be to "the house" in very little time she suspected. This whole nightmare could be over as quickly as it started. Lucas appeared to have this thing pretty well thought out but perhaps she had found the loophole. Sara was good at loopholes - she'd been looking for them and using them to her advantage her whole life.

She stared out the window at that plane that would soon leave for Hawaii. There was no one in this airport that could help her. Once that plane was gone she was stuck here, unless she wanted to swim to Hawaii. Sara strived in her life to be pragmatic and rational, this was definitely not the time to let her emotions take over her brain. She had to consider the consequences.

It wasn't as if she was a virgin or a prude even. And Lucas certainly wasn't heinous. In a different place she would have found him attractive and even been extremely flattered if he approached her in a club. Frankly, he was out of her league. She had been with a handful of men and she liked sex but this was something completely different and terrifying. What the hell did he mean - anywhere, anytime... with anyone? He was clearly exageratting - talking tough so she knew he was serious. Then again, if her plan worked, she wouldn't have to do anything. And really, again, what choice did she have?

Lucas slowly walked back over to the table, slidding his chair back to the other side of the table, drink in hand. "Time's up. What's your decision?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds