• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Harvest

The Harvest

1234

This is my first stab at this so any comments would be greatly appreciated. All characters are entirely fictional and 18 or over. Please bear with the story as it does take a little while to develop. Thank you.

Chapter 1

It had not been easy since my loss...our loss...six months had gone by and although we missed Mom, Pa did especially. The fateful day it happened I was 19, at college and struggled to take in what my lecturer tried to tell me...how could my Mom and twin brother, Nathan be taken from us by a hit and run killing them instantly ...?

I remember still...as if it were yesterday...Pa waiting for me as I came out leaning by his pick-up and Fergil, my elder brother by two years at the wheel. As I approached...I was numb...could barely walk and Fergil...bless him...saw this...came out and was the first I collapsed into...but no tears...Pa approached slowly and was obvious he had been crying but trying to hide it...

"Samantha..."

And he hugged me closely...although it was my given name I was rarely called that, preferring 'Sam'...The three of us held each other for an age with no words said or needing said...it was cold...I was cold...but not because of the temperature.

Now...these six months had gone by...I was home...having finished my second year...unsure if I would go for my third...nursing was tiring me...Pa worked all the hours of the day...or it seemed like it and Fergil, who had a part-time business was home too to help with the ploughing, sowing, seeding and harvest. It was to be Nathan taking it on but all that had changed and although Pa had tried to convince Fergil, he said he would help but it was not him...I had not been asked...not that I minded but the second year at college I struggled with and...I was thinking...

I heard Pa leave...he fed the few cows we had left their supplement and let them out but today...we were to bring home the ewes from the hill and they needed dipped. Without the sheep...Pa and...well all of us would have been finished...We had near 200 now...all purebred Texels and next to lambing and shearing...this was the only other task they required for they tended for themselves...

As I came downstairs Aunt Sally was busy in the kitchen with breakfast...she came five months ago after Uncle Jack passed on from the debilitation of cancer...Mom's sister...Fergil and I suspected...Pa's 'bit on the side'...what else could the moans be late at night from Pa's room...?

I went out and fed the ducks, geese and chickens and talked to them as I always did...Fergil greeted me as he came out of the barn...

"Its' about time sleepy-head...!"

And caressed my red locks which I did not tie up this morning but I grinned at him only.

After breakfast...Aunt Sally had had an appointment at the doctor's and didn't drive so Pa was going to make a day of it...get some animal feed and they'd go shopping which left Fergil and I to bring down the ewes with the two dogs...not a problem as we had done it before. Fergil and I left with the dogs sitting in a box trailer behind the quad with me sitting in with them and Fergil driving...

It did not take us long to round them up...the dogs did the work pushing them on and Fergil walking at the rear...we'd pick up the quad later. An hour gone and with little mishap on the five mile walk...the sheep were home and we decided a quick sandwich then we'd crack on...

Pa still liked the ewes dipped even though there are modern equivalents but...it was straightforward however...it needed someone with strong hands to force the drench gun down the sheep' mouth and hold it...where Fergil came in...My job usually was to make sure they kept flowing through and more importantly...dipped under the water solution. Past experience taught me it was a hot, sticky task so...

Fergil was waiting for me when I came out...both dogs milling round his feet knowing they would be kept busy very shortly. As I approached he grinned at me and was obvious he gave me more than the once over...I had put on a pair of short shorts, duck shoes and one of Pa's old short sleeve shirts which were baggy...and put my shoulder length hair into a braid. My ass was one of my assets...pure heart shaped and my ex-boyfriend told me repeatedly I should 'show it off' more often...

"Well...are we going to make a start or...do you want me to pose for you...?"

Fergil grinned at me...he was taller than me and had Pa's build...went to the gym at least once a week when he could manage. Although he had his own place in town he would often stay over when needed and although there was a 'free' room now he could not sleep there...it would always be Nathan's room...

It was going well and near halfway through with the dogs working extra hard making our job easier...the sun was shining and we had both worked up quite a sweat. However...there was always one obstinate ewe that refused to go through so...in I goes and physically pushed her in and under however...I lost my footing and went all my length...in and under...drenched I turned and with Fergil laughing his head off I giggled also...

I knew the sun would dry me but everything was wet through and Pa's shirt was heavy now...without thinking...I began unbuttoning the shirt...

"Well...this has got to go...!"

And I took it off forgetting briefly I was in full view of my brother but...he was my brother...I attempted to fix my hair...unbraiding it with the intent of just leaving it free when I suddenly realized Fergil was no longer laughing...

He was gazing at me again...at my curves, slightly tanned skin, 5'6 frame and size B cups being held in place by my red bra...although 19, I never got to Mom's D. Feeling a little embarrassed

"If this bothers you I can go change...?"

It was like he was on another planet...

"Fergil...! I said...I could go and change if you want...?"

He smiled to me warmly and...

"No Sam...you stay exactly as you are...you are...you're beautiful sis...!"

I know I must have blushed for I felt suddenly very warm...

"I often do this in summer...just...you have not been around...Mom didn't mind and Nathan..."

And before I could stop myself...I was in tears...Nathan and I had been full twins and although I had cried and mourned him...I suddenly remembered him where Fergil was...shirtless...manly and very much...brother...Suddenly...arms drew me back and cuddled me close...Fergil...

"Still a bit raw...that's understandable Sam...I miss him...I miss them too..."

"I'm sorry..."

I bubbled but he pushed me back a little and smiled...

"Hey Sam...that's what big brother's do...try and be there...for the younger..."

I looked at him and he handed me a Kleenex for me to dry my eyes upon...

"Fergil...can you...hold me a little longer...please...?"

He again came close...put his arms around me and although his hands were dirty...he caressed my back...we were just cuddling when I felt this...mound become a little bigger and...I wondered...was he getting a 'hard on'...? I released him a little...gave him a peck on the side of his face then the briefest of kisses on the lips...

"Thanks Fergil...for being you...!"

And I hugged him...again...now there was definitely no doubt in my mind...his penis had grown...formed or...whatever...but...my nipples too were becoming harder and he must have felt it through the bra...He pushed me back but only a little...

"Em...we have a job to do..."

"Fergil...do you find me sexy...?"

There...it was out...it had been in the back of my mind...but now said...

"You're kidding aren't you Sam...? You are drop dead gorgeous...your ex did not deserve you and was the best thing you did in dumping him...even if it was hard...!"

I looked at him...his worn face...full of compassion...

"You must miss Frida...?"

Fergil had nearly proposed...after knowing her two years and one afternoon...found her in bed with his so called best mate...he lost two friends that day...!

"No...not really...besides...who needs her when you can have a gorgeous sexy sis...!"

I grinned at him as we flirted a little...then...

"Kiss me Fergil...?"

Was that me that said that...? It must have been...

Fergil looked at me quizzically...leaned in and kissed me...like we had not seen each other in a while but I responded...pretty soon...our tongues were exploring and entwining...I was on fire...his hand was on my ass caressing it...my breasts were firm. He adjusted his hand and pushed it down at the waistband of the shorts, panties and caressed my cheek and... something was growing down below...a sensation I had not felt for a while and never like this...suddenly...

Fergil's hand was gone and he released me....panting...

"I'm...I'm sorry Sam...we need...we need to get this finished...?"

I smiled to him...trying to figure how this began but I teased him the further

"Are you sorry we need to get this finished...and...what do you mean by this...?"

He smiled but flushed scarlet matching his hair...

"We need to finish the dipping...!"

"How right you are brother...!"

And as he went up to the crush where he was before...turned and smiled.

Finally done...we had a beer and as were talking...about the farm...college and his work...his cell went off...Pa...he had met one of his old farming buddies and they were going out for supper then a movie or dancing. I had already changed after having a shower where I had the biggest orgasm I'd had in a while thinking of Fergil's hand down my ass and feeling his penis pushing against me...I must be insane...he's my brother...I'm his sister...but I couldn't help it...So...what would I wear...? I put on my laciest bra, panties, a tight red crop top with a fresh pair of shorts. It had the effect I expected when I joined him outwith for the beer as he ogled me with his eyes...but said nothing...

"Well...we'd better get this lot back...!"

Fergil said and this time he was in the front walking and I upon the older quad at the rear with the dogs but they were doing all the work. The ewes were happy and knowing where they were going...practically ran there...I had not let on...the quad was near out of gas so when we arrived at the field...

"Fergil I'm sorry...this quad is near out of gas...we'll need to go back on the one...!"

He looked at me...first of all put out then saw my smile...nodded and

"Alright...but you're driving...!"

He never let me drive the new one so...I straddled the seat...waited for him to shut himself and the dogs in the box and we'd be off...His arms came around me...my bare midriff and straddled behind me...

"Alright...on you go...but take the scenic route..."

I turned to him and grinned.

It was a little bumpier but we did not mind and I was going slower than I usually did...Fergil was hard up behind me when his hand moved upward and caressed my breasts over the top...I moaned a little and felt them harden and he must have done also...with one hand still around my midriff the other doing the caressing. Part of me wanted to get home as soon as possible...the other did not want this sensation to stop...I felt his hand at my waistband and he was trying to go down...I turned to him a little...

"Open it..."

He did and the feeling was so erotic...on this quad...in the middle of the country with no traffic...two dogs in a box behind and Fergil's hand was down my shorts caressing.

We pulled in at home...Fergil glanced at his watch...3.15...he let the dogs out and fed them...the stock were usually shut in about 7.00...I chose to feed the poultry now and collect any other eggs...check all the bedding was done then returned to the house. I was not sure where he was...I put the kettle on for a coffee then heard water running...he was having a shower...should I join him...? No...

I went to my room and sat on my bed...what was I thinking...what was happening...? He's my brother....my protector...! Then...I thought on his kindness, how he helped me through the mourning...always there...I...I loved him...needed him...I stood...stripped till I was naked...had a bra in my hand then shook my head...looked out the shirt Fergil gave me...studs...short sleeve and very feminine...no bra...then...with 2 different panties...I chose the thong and covered it...just...with the red short skirt Mom got me...her last gift...I looked at myself...nodded...braided my hair then unbraided it...again looked in the mirror...nodded again then went downstairs.

Fergil had beaten me downstairs and was sitting at the table with coffee and eating a homemade scone I had baked earlier. I was still a good baker...his head was down...engrossed in reading a farming magazine but looked up as I approached...his jaw dropped...

"Well...?"

I said and I did a little curtsy

"Wow...sexy...gorgeous...em...yummy..."

And I grinned then sat opposite and he poured me a coffee. He had on a fresh pair of jeans and an open necked shirt and smelled of...Old Spice...Pa...but I did not mind...I knew he must smell my perfume for I was careful to put only a little 'Impulse' on.

Fergil looked at me then put his head down and was shaking

"Sam...what happened earlier...I'm sorry...it's just...I've not touched a girl for so long..."

"Fergil...Fergil...did you hear me complain...or be upset...?"

He looked up and saw me smiling and smiled a little too

"No but...I'm your brother..."

His voice wavered and he was shaking a little again...I stood, approached him then brought his face up toward me as I crouched down...he pushed his chair back giving me more room. I sat on his lap...caressed the side of his face...

"Yes...you are my brother...I am your sister... we have been through a heck of a lot in the last while and you have always been there for me however...you are more to me than my brother..."

I leaned in toward him and cuddled him closely...pretty soon...his hand was on my back caressing then descended and rested upon my ass. I knew he knew I had no bra on for I felt as he would have my nipples harden and my breasts firm up.

Fergil responded as I hoped...he pushed me to stand wherein...I did then...taking my hand...led me to the den where the stove was but it was not lit but was the warmest room in the old house. He let go my hand...picked up the old throw from the back of the sofa and placed it upon the floor. He turned to the music station...put on the radio...pop music...turned it down a little for background then came back to me.

The music had a bit of a beat to it and we danced hand in hand first of all then closer...as we touched each other with his arms about my waist and mine on his shoulders I was on fire...I had twirled a few times for him and he would definitely have seen my bare ass...

"Sam...you are my sister but also...the prettiest girl I have ever set my eyes upon...!"

I smiled to him warmly...I was intoxicated...kissed him on the lips and Fergil responded...As we explored each other's mouth with our tongues and the kissing becoming the deeper...the music changed to a quieter pop tune but I was hardly aware of it and we stopped dancing. I began unbuttoning his shirt and then he took it off...yes...I had seen his chest before...lightly haired and firm...muscular but this was more sensual...I began to unbutton his jeans then slid them down revealing a pair of navy boxers which clung to him and his 'man' was pointing toward me.

I made to pull his boxers down when...

"Wait..."

Fergil unzipped the skirt and let it fall...he brushed his hand up my leg then thigh and I moaned. He then undid each stud of the shirt and gasped as I removed it at my bare breasts...

"You are...breathtaking..."

He clasped my hand...led me to the throw upon the floor and laid me down...came down beside me naked for he had removed his boxers and his penis was at least 7 inches...would it fit...? I hoped so...he had Vaseline in his hand and applied it over his penis then...nuzzled my breasts and nipples till they were even firmer then his lips turned downwards...

His tongue...licking down my torso...he eased my thong down and I lifted my ass to aid him and they were gone...He gazed upon me...the little bit of red fuzz I liked to keep then licked around my vulva...I thought my heart would stop for it was beating so fast...he touched and entered my sweet spot and I moaned turning him on the greater and I gripped hard upon the throw....I opened my legs a little...invitingly and he straddle me then...

"Sam...are you sure...there shall be no turning back....?"

"Yes Fergil...I want you...closer than you have ever been..."

He smiled and...

"Are you still on the pill...?"

I nodded then licked my lips...he slid into me...carefully and I near died and gasped...

Fergil grinned...pushed a little more then rhythmically slid in and out a little and we both moaned then he suddenly stopped and came out...

"I want to see you for our first time..."

And we rolled over...I had made love only once before but not like this...not as intense...not as erotic...I sat partially on him then sank downward...slowly easing his penis into me...past my sweet spot and I groaned...his penis went deeper and as I slid even further into him I gasped and re-opened my eyes...

"So wish I had a camera...you are so beautiful Sam..."

I smiled and moved with him...moaning till we both rocked faster then...fireworks...we came together and...it was sensational...our fluids...together and he brought me up to him to lie on him and we kissed...way beyond passion...Fergil's penis became soft and slipped out and we lay gazing at one another...thinking of what happened and we both smiled and was I who broke the silence...

"Your ex is definitely you're ex...!"

And he grinned and I continued...

"Fergil...that was awesome...you are awesome..."

He kissed me again but I pushed him back a little...

"I need something to eat as I'm feeling a little faint..."

"Right...you clean up...I'll fetch something..."

I came back down...in jeans and a light sweatshirt with...yes...a bra...to the smell of pizza he'd found in the freezer...as I came in he turned...

"Pizza ok...?"

I nodded and he looked up at me...up and down...

"I felt it might be better to...cover up...in case they come back early..."

"Good idea...you still look sensational though..."

And I grinned to him...

A week had gone by...seemed like...forever...everything was back as it was...and Fergil and I acted nonchalantly...however...Pa was very intuitive...he said nothing but I could tell...he was watching me...us...like a hawk...did he know...? Did he smell something...? What did he detect...? I deliberately wore baggy type clothing and even...when it was hot...jeans...

Monday was to be a holiday and Aunt Sally's friend suggested she come visit for the weekend...Pa and I drove her to the airport...dropper her off then headed for home. The roads were not busy which made a change...Pa reduced his speed...a sure sign he was going to talk...He glanced at me a couple of times as I sat in the passenger seat. Pa cleared his throat...

"Sam darling...you've changed...seem brighter...everything...alright...?"

There...he'd said it...he did suspect but whether Aunt Sally knew or he'd even talked to her of it...I thought quickly...then

"No Pa...everything's fine...just moving on a little I guess..."

He was silent as he thought on this then...

"Alright...as long as you know...you shall always be my daughter...my Sam...you know that don't you...?"

I smiled but whether he saw it or not...

"Yes Pa..."

"I love you Sam..."

"I love you too Pa..."

After lunch Pa was out in the tractor cutting 'first cut hay' and Joe, our old neighbour was collecting and baling. Most of first cut was done already but Fergil had a job to do last night and was late getting in...I met Fergil in the barn...

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Harvest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds