• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • How I Became the Office Slut Ch. 02

How I Became the Office Slut Ch. 02

I knew I had to reassert control over the situation. While I had to admit it had been exciting to get this much attention from all the men I had been working with, things had progressed so quickly. On occasion is might be ok to be a little naughty, but I had to set parameters.

I arrived to our isolated little room at work a few minutes early but found I was still the last to arrive. I started my well-rehearsed speech telling them that the first days working with them had been a lot of fun, but there had to be some rules and boundaries in place.

I swallowed hard, uncomfortable asserting myself like this, and started to go through the rules I had written out, but was quickly interrupted by Mike.

"I understand Steph, we were talking about the same thing and we want you to be comfortable."

I was taken aback, since Mike had been far from a beacon of political correctness from the moment I met him. I was also somehow pleased that they were all talking about me.

Mike continued, "First, let's agree that we never tell others about anything we get up to here on this assignment."

That seemed very reasonable, and although I worried it left the door open for more to go on. I nodded.

"Second, let's agree that after Steph is finished bringing around our coffee for us in the morning, her ass is off limits to groping until the afternoon."

Well, that certainly wasn't on my list and I started to interject but Josh spoke first, "Ok, but Steph should have to wear skirts."

My first thought was that I had worn skirts every day but one, then I realized that I shouldn't be told what to wear.

"Agreed." Mike said firmly. "Steph, skirts only from now on."

Phil now jumped in, "We should have a bet every day on what panties Steph is wearing. She shows us at lunch and if she stumps us, she collects the money."

I should have stopped this right away but for some reason my mind drifted to what color panties might be hard to guess and how much money I might collect in a week.

"Nice!" said Mike.

"And goodbye hugs." Josh implored, looking at Mike.

"Right, big hugs and kisses for everyone before you leave Steph."

The mood was very light in the room, and instead of pushing back, I rolled by eyes and laughed with them.

I thought I could now tell them some of the rules I had written down but Phil clapped his hands suddenly, "Right then, let's get to work. Steve is expecting us to show him we're on top of this. But first, Steph, you're late fetching the coffee."

I paused, somehow knowing that my next move would make my path forward clear. I wanted to break the cycle, but I saw Josh's pleading eyes, Mike's smirk, and especially my supervisor's expectant stare, and I felt compelled not to disappoint them

When I returned with coffee for everyone, there was no longer any discreteness about their grabbing my ass. Phil was first, familiarly running his hand up and down my bottom while I paused by him and placed his coffee on the table. Josh was next squeezing my ass brusquely. Finally I came to Micael, who had a big grin on his face. He thanked me for the coffee as he ran his hand up my leg and gave my ass cheek a squeeze under my skirt. I pulled away and shrieked his name, but the boys just laughed. I shook my head and wagged my finger at him, but realized that it was highly unlikely I had scared him off of trying again.

We finally settled down to work. The boys actually seemed to settle down a little as they got back into the grind. Late in the morning I grew bored and allowed my skirt to raise quite a bit as I crossed my legs. Phil took notice, staring openly and giving me a little smile. I smiled back, then looked down and brushed my skirt as if to lower it, but actually leaving my leg very exposed to him.

As lunch approached we were debating what to order in, when Josh cut in and said we should get the panties bet out of the way first. I didn't bother to object, I simply went quiet, as if it was possible they might forget the idea and move on. Instead Phil put money on the table and claimed red. Josh matched the bet taking white. They all looked at Mike who put his hands on the table and paused dramatically. He announced that he was very confident that he knew what color my little panties were today and offered me a bet. He would pay $200 if he was wrong, but I would have to give him my panties if he was right. Of course I couldn't give up my panties. I still had to work many more hours, and besides I had promised myself I would get these antics under control. Instead of saying this, however, I protested that I had been paid $300 for my panties last night.

Mike smirked and said simply, "Fine Stephanie, then we have a deal at $300?"

I realized I had backed myself into a corner. I was going to protest that I had been paid outright yesterday, but knew the boys were all excited by the bet I had negotiated.

"Yes...I mean...but you would have to get the color right, or you owe me $300."

Mike took out $300 and paid it on the table near me, then matched the now secondary bet with the other boys.

"Black." Mike said simply.

I felt the color run from my face. How did he know? What was I going to do now? I looked at my colleagues and saw them all looking back at me, down at my skirt excitedly.

I turned away from them as if from the firing squad, then bent over a little and slowly raised my skirt until I exposed my black colored panties. Save for the small fabric I was basically mooning Mike and Josh and it occurred to me that anyone watching would think I was a stripper for hire. Mike let out a yelp that I thought might result in someone coming to check on us. I quickly lowered my skirt. As I turned back I saw Mike gathering all the cash on the table and telling me he was ready for his 'winnings'.

I felt light headed and wondered if I would faint. I heard myself insist that I wait until the end of the day to give him my panties but Mike taunted that he won the bet and it was time to pay. The room suddenly felt oppressive, yet I felt the familiar sexual tension and realized I was wet again. Why did this arouse me...what was wrong with me?

Somehow in my head I decided it was best to remove my panties to avoid later having to hand them to Mike soaking wet. Without saying anything further I hiked my skirt. I was not so careful this time to avoid exposing anything, I simply pulled down my panties with my thumbs, then stepped out of them while the boys cheered. I handed them to Mike with my eyes lowered. I truly felt ashamed, even if it was exciting to be pleasing the boys this much.

Mike surprised me when he did not raise the panties and cheer, but instead walked over to me, and took me in his arms. I fell into his chest, and he stroked my back telling me what a brave girl I was. Even when he reached down and squeezed my bottom it seemed reassuring. I felt like Mike respected me and wanted to make sure I didn't feel badly. I noticed he was hard but did not pull away. Instead I lost myself in the moment.

Finally Phil cleared his throat and reminded us we had work to do. Phil in fact had a lunch meeting he needed to attend with one of the clients in the office so he excused himself and told us to behave.

During lunch and afterwards the dynamic had become rather awkward. Whenever Josh stood I could see a tent in his pants bit I pretended not to notice. I tried to work but I couldn't stop the images and thoughts in my head. I was now sitting across from the boys wearing no panties, something they were all too aware of. I thought I could smell my wetness and was sure they must as well. I flashed back to pulling my panties down, to Mike fondling my bottom, and to the hard spanking that Phil had given me the night before. I squirmed in my seat. I didn't dare look at Mike or Josh as I was sure they would be looking back at me, their eyes making it clear they knew I was a slut.

It was dead quiet in the room. At one point Josh dropped a pen and bent under the table to get it. I was very aware that he was hoping to look up my skirt. A part of me wanted to open my legs just a little and give him a real thrill, but I stayed demure, even while I felt heat rising to my face at the idea of him studying my legs, praying for a glimpse of my now very wet pussy. Perhaps he could actually see a little if he was at the right angle.

As Josh got up Mike finally broke the silence., "No luck then Josh?"

Josh stammered a little and I decided to let him off the hook, "I have to say I'm not getting much done this afternoon."

Mike laughed and shot back, "Nobody is! The idea of you sitting there in your seat nearly nude and likely soaking wet is incredibly distracting!"

I wriggled a little as I felt just how wet I was, "I'm not nearly nude!" I protested.

Mike pushed, "Just give us a little look Stephanie. You know we're going to see it eventually."

Of course I rejected his plea even while Josh echoed it although I did not deny the eventuality of them seeing me. They had, after all, already seen my mostly bare ass.

"At least a nipple flash then!" Josh begged.

"I'm not going to just show you my nipple Josh!"

Mike refused to let it going, saying they he could pay if needed. I felt offended and made it clear it wasn't about the money, but this only encouraged the two of them.

"Just a little nipple flash Stephanie. The we can get back to work. Do it for us."

I bit my lower lip. The whole situation was insane. Where was this all headed? Somehow though, looking at the two of them with their eyes pleading and full of desire I considered giving them a quick look.

Phil walked in suddenly and the tension in the room was palpable. "Everything ok?" he inquired brusquely.

I was sure Mike would tell him what had happened, or what was about to happen, but instead he simply responded that everything was good. Phil settled in and we worked in silence again for a while. Mike shot me stares from across the table and at one point when Phil was not looking I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Mike, do you have that report done? We need to show Steve" Phil asked.

"I...oh, not yet." Mike responded meekly. It was the first time I had seen him less than cocky.

"Not good" Phil remarked. "Steph, where are you at?"

I stumbled through an answer that made it clear I was not very far along at all. Phil, looking very serious gave a speech telling us that while it was great to 'play hard' that also had to include 'working hard'. He told Mike and Josh they could head home, and made it clear they would be working on the weekend to catch up.

Mike and Josh looked downcast as they packed up and Phil lightened the mood a little, "Cheer up chaps, nothing a bit of hard work can't fix. And you still get to say goodbye to Stephanie."

I was a little unclear why I wasn't being excused, but Phil had made sure we knew that the 'rule' that everyone gets a kiss from Stephanie before they leave would apply.

I got up to play my role. I felt a little bad for my contribution to us failing behind on our work.

Josh was first, eager as always. He pulled me tight towards, kissed me hard on the lips as he mauled my bottom. I didn't protest, I just let him finish.

Mike approached slowly and gave me a wink. I felt glad he was not upset. He moved in close, grabbed some hair on the back of my head and kissed me deeply, his tongue probing my mouth. I had not expected this, but he was definitely a good kisser. Mike reached back with his other hand, pulled up my skirt and groped my ass. I knew Phil could see my bare bottom as he did this, but figured it was nothing he hadn't seen before. Finally Mike released me, and nodded with a little smirk on his face. I stuck out my tongue and gave him a quick extra kiss.

When the two of them left I stood looking at Phil who was seated, writing something. I wasn't sure what to say so I stood there awkwardly. Finally he looked up, stared me in the eyes and said, "So I suppose you're expecting another spanking?"

It had crossed my mind and I nodded dumbly.

"You'd like that wouldn't you? Tell me that you'd like me to spank you."

I answered hesitantly, "Yes...I would...please do spank me Phil."

Phil motioned for me to come to him and I did. He then indicated I should turn so my ass would face him. I did as I was told, then without being asked bent forward and raised my skirt. My bare ass was now presented to him, inches from his face. I felt like I had never done anything so naughty and was literally dripping as I awaited my spanking.

Phil did nothing for some time as I stayed bent forward for him. When he finally touched my ass I shivered involuntarily. I felt like I had never been so aroused.

Phil ran a finger along my inner thigh, one side, then the other. I wriggled my ass trying to get him to touch my pussy but he lightly brushed it, then ran his fingers along my ass crack. I heard myself whimpering as he teased me again with the lightest touch. Finally when he stroked my clit ever so softly I pushed back on him and felt a finger go inside me. Phil chuckled quietly as I rode his finger desperately, bringing myself to one orgasm, then another. I imagined what he must think of me. Just a few days ago I had met him in this office as a shiny new recruit and now he had me bucking desperately on his finger. He stuck in two more fingers and they slid in easily.

"I need to head home to the wife. But I know Steve will be very impressed with your progress."

I immediately came again, as I tightened myself on his fingers and moaned loudly. As I slowed my rhythm, Phil removed his fingers, slapped my ass playfully then wiped his hands on my skirt before leaving me alone in the room. I closed my eyes and wondered what tomorrow would bring.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • How I Became the Office Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds