• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 41

Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 41

123

Lynne awoke the next morning buried securely in Leif's arms. She felt groggy with passion. As she opened her eyes and became acclimated to her surroundings, she felt an erotic awareness she'd never felt before growing deep in the pit of her belly.

Doing it the bathroom had been primitive, raw, and nasty in ways she'd only fantasized about before. She'd always wanted a love so strong that they couldn't keep their hands off of each other and would want to do it anytime, and any place before, but she'd always felt like such strong desires only existed in fantasies, love songs, and movies, until the trip to California with Leif. With the sex in the car, in the woodshed, and on the porch, she learned the good passion that could exist between a man and woman that caused them to want to be physical anywhere that it was possible to be close, regardless of the circumstances.

But the hottest, most raw encounter they'd shared so far was in that nasty ass bathroom. Soon she'd forgotten how nasty the bathroom was, just could only feel the expression of their passion and love. Lynne loved getting dirty with her Leify in the bathroom, and anywhere else he wanted to cook up! She just wished that they'd been wed as man and wife, so he would have really given it to her, the way she imagined that he'd wanted to.

She'd never felt such an intense desire to surrender herself to him and be fucked the way she felt when her ass was sliding around in that cool ceramic bathroom sink at the Fair. Those final few thrusts had been both rough, and delightful, her pussy had literally ached with sweet spasms of pleasure those last few times.

Damn, if that was what it felt like when a husband fucked the wife that he loved, she couldn't wait!

She felt him deep in the innards of her vagina, and it seemed clear up into her womb and the pit of her belly, and he was claiming her as his own, and she'd wanted desperately to belong to him, to share her body in this passionate, primal, animalistic way.

For the first time, his deep, sensual, male lust didn't frighten her or cause a small knot in the pit of her belly with concern that rough sex would be painful, or would cause him to lose love and respect for her. For the first time, she could truly feel how greedy sex could bring them even closer.

It also made her feel complete in her love and passion towards Leif. She'd always had a romantic, tender view of sex, and she knew that didn't have to change, that that sex remained this way to Leif as well, but there was another layer that needed exploring now, that part of her that liked when he kissed and fondled her in public, the part of her that liked the heat when he thrusted in her greedily and sucked her nipple so hard it ached. It helped her reconcile the emotional pleasure she received during their tender lovemaking sessions, with the baser relief that she'd felt when masturbating before she'd met Leif. She was now connecting the physical expression of their love, to that raw, greedy, animalistic overpowering pleasure she felt when playing with her sex toys. Granted, playing with Leif was much more fun and pleasurable than toys, but she was simply thinking about greedy satisfaction, and reveling in orgasms, just because they felt so good to their young, loving bodies, and letting that raw physical enjoyment just bring them closer!

Enjoying the raw physical pleasures and letting them completely take over was something that Lynne had been made to feel ashamed of before, made to believe that fucking was sinful.

She'd been embarrassed to have the desire for rough sex to take her over, and consume her, and to desire to be "handled" by her man, but she now understood that it was the natural outgrowth of such tender passion. And, her experiences prior to Leif had made her also believe that lusty sex was painful. But, just like Leif taught her about tenderness, and care, he was slowly teaching her that fucking did not have to equal pain, and now she ached with longing to feel those feelings, and become even more of his special sweetheart as she shared her body with him completely as his wife.

Since that spark had dawned in the pit of her belly in the bathroom, she just could not imagine a marriage without wanting her man to paw her, kiss her roughly, bite her, and thrust in her roughly sometimes. Tender kisses and sweet lovemaking was wonderful, but roughness was also delightful and added spice.

Leif got these desires because he loved her so much, he craved her until he was sick, and she was lucky to have found someone to love her so intensely that she could love back.

When he'd thrusted into her deeply those few sparing strokes at the end in that dirty ass bathroom yesterday, her ankles high in the air, Lynne had never felt anyone look at her with such adoration. She knew she was his special woman at that moment, there was no one he loved more than her, and no one could make him feel the pleasure that she made him feel. He filled her soul so thoroughly emotionally, and touched her heart with such love, it felt completely fitting to pleasure him deeply in ways that sexual ways, that spoke to the primal nature of his masculinity.

She couldn't wait to be his wife and let him fuck her! She'd do whatever he asked her to do just for the two of them to enjoy. Whatever kink, whatever pleasure he wanted to be shared between the two of them was fine.

He was so good to her, and it was a way that she could show him how she cherished him, with the added benefit of the extreme pleasure it brought to her body.

Leif clearly wasn't shy about pleasuring her heart, and making sure her feelings were taken care of. She was still swooning from the Fair date and the kindness he'd shown her that entire day, when she'd been heartbroken by the coldness of her parents.

And then the little things, the way he'd helped her get undressed for bed. Lynne couldn't ever remember feeling so safe. She was sure that her parents had put her to bed when she was small, but she never remembered so much security and love. She remembered having nightmares about the destruction they preached about in her church and being shuttled back off to her own bed.

She remembered wanting to read fairy stories and often times having to read the Bible instead. If she told Leif that, she was sure, he'd be bringing the newspaper, some other book, or a comic book to bed, and he'd read it to her, and he'd be tossing it off as wanting to read through some things he'd missed throughout the day, but he'd really be looking at it as an opportunity to read her something in a soothing tone of voice, because it was something she'd missed. He'd find some type of way to make it up to her, even though he hadn't done anything to make her miss these parts of her life. But the fact that he cared so much about her emotional makeup made him her closest soulmate, and her pillar of support.

Leif made up for those small slights and hurts without even realizing what he was doing. Sure, she'd been groggy and almost asleep when he'd helped her out of her jeans and shoes, but she'd still felt that kindness, adoration and love. Leif's utter unselfish desire to have her feel safe, and comforted, and nourished with his tender male love. She didn't have to do anything but curl up in a little ball on the bed, and her man would make sure she was undressed properly so she could drift off to sleep. And, after he did it, he'd quickly undress himself and cuddle the living daylights out of her, rock her in his arms until she really fell hard and heavily asleep.

Even now he'd buried her head in the crook of his chest, with his hand, even in his subconscious, while he was sleeping, he wanted to cuddle her securely to him, and wanted her to feel safe.

His lap, his arms, and his chest were always open, and for a little girl, who'd turned into a grown woman that was a little starved for tenderness because of her background and circumstances, it was the greatest gift he could ever give her.

She felt her eyes flooding before she could stop it, but she let the tears fall, as Leif was asleep, and there was no need to be concerned that she would awaken him. He worried when she cried, and she did not like to alarm him, and sometimes she found herself stifling her joyful tears so she didn't cause him any worry.

She was crying a lot lately because she was happy, and she wondered how the hell she'd make it through the wedding without her makeup being simply a mess!

And he was so beautiful. She kissed his blonde eyelashes and one of her tears fell on his cheek.

Leif immediately woke up, and rubbed his eyes. And, even though he was barely awake, instantly, the focus was on providing his soon to be wife comfort and support.

"That was tough yesterday huh? I'm sorry they hurt you so much. But, I don't want you to cry and be too sad, because you know we are a family now. And you must never, ever forget that darlin'," he murmured affectionately pulling her into his neck, and rocking her back and forth.

"Yeah Leify, I know we are a family. And I feel that way in my heart right now. I'm just real happy, that's why I'm crying," murmured Lynne through her tears.

"I'm glad you're so happy. I feel it too baby," he whispered.

Before they could even control what was happening, he rolled her over on her back, and they were kissing and nuzzling, giggling with affection, and soon, comforting and loving one another sexually.

Leif started off with his head buried between her legs. He wanted to pleasure her, make her little body sing, and after she was moaning and chirping like a little canary with an early morning orgasm, he moved his kisses from her pussy, and on up the length of her body. Lynne wrapped her arms and legs solidly around her strong, slender man, and he rocked gently, and tenderly above her, stuffing her with the fullness of his fat cock, giving her his fingers, to suck like she loved, until they both climaxed.

But this time, even as Leif thrusted gently and lovingly above her, one of his hands in her hair, his other fingers, soothingly in her mouth while she sucked his index finger hard, in her minds eye, he was pounding her roughly to the bed, taking her until her voice was hoarse with passion and puling her hair.

And she knew in that instant, she'd never loved Leif more, than she loved him, at that moment. Couldn't wait for the damn honeymoon, to try all the nasty things she wrote about in her journal when he lovingly dominated her physically!

***

Lynne had mailed one of her sloppy, chicken scratch wedding invitations, (as Leif had teased her during the addressing) to her Grandmother in Louisiana.

She'd mailed it over a week ago, mainly to announce the news of the wedding. Lynne knew her older grandmother would not be able to attend the wedding, all the way in California. Her sight was very poor, and her grandmother had never been on an airplane before, and even when her grandmother was younger, Lynne doubted that she'd been much farther away than Louisiana.

She was simply mailing the invitation so that her Grandmother would know that she was marrying the nice boy whom she'd gotten all the cooking recipes for. And part of her was hopeful that her Grandmother would share some of her glee, and she would have at least one Blood family member who was rejoicing for her marriage with Leif.

His extended family had already started to embrace the news of the marriage. He had aunts, uncles, and cousins who couldn't wait to meet this "beautiful daughter Leif got me" that his mother kept talking on and on about. In fact, Leif had some part Hispanic distant cousins who were kindergarten, and first grade aged, and they were going to be the flower girls in the wedding. And, on his father's side, Leif had an adorable, blonde, curly headed little cousin who was going to be the ring bearer for this wedding.

It was wonderful to have all these individuals willing, and happy to be a part of she and Leif's union, because she'd lost a lot of the familial and friend ties she had for years when breaking rank with her parent's church. His mother was instrumental in getting so many of these moments together, and Lynne wanted to do something special to show her appreciation as soon as the wedding was over.

Lynne was surprised when she was sitting beside Leif on the couch, in the middle of a particularly heated game, Her beloved Giants against his 49ers, when her cellphone started ringing like mad. If the Giants were on, she knew Janelle knew not to call. But when Lynne saw her grandmother's name, and an old picture of her flashing on the iPhone, she was touched.

"It's my Granny," quipped Lynne happily, answering the phone.

Leif smiled too.

He put the game on Pause. Moments like these were why he said they had the DVR.

Her Grandmother told her what a beautiful invitation that she'd sent, and how proud of her as a woman, and how proud she was that Lynne was getting married. Having someone from her own family tell her that they were proud of her as a woman, and for her upcoming nuptials was too much for Lynne. She started to cry. Her grandmother chided her for crying, telling her it was a time to celebrate, and quit being a crybaby, she'd always been a crybaby. She'd never spoken to Leif, and she demanded to speak to her new grandson.

Leif looked eager to speak by telephone to someone from Lynne's family who wasn't going to bite his head off. Lynne was mortified when Leif took the phone, and the first word out of his mouth after he greeted her grandmother on the telephone was,

"Yes, yes Ma'am, I'm white. Yes, Yes Ma'am, my family knows that Lynne is black. They love her, like a daughter. Everything's been cool, real cool,"

Lynne was so embarrassed but Leif was really understanding towards her granny on the phone. Leif mentioned that it was fascinating that she had pure European French in her bloodline, and was glad to know that she didn't care about black and white marriages, and he agreed that it was a shame that so many people cared so much about whether blacks and whites were together, but it was getting better in the younger generation.

He mentioned that he believed that Lynne had inherited her looks from her Creole granny, and that she was probably quite a looker when she was young.

Probably as pretty as Lynne was right now, Leif playfully agreed! Leif also promised to ask Lynne where she'd gotten such a curvy little bottom, as soon as he hung up the phone.

Lynne guffawed with laughter in the background before adding-

"Granny, are you trying to steal my man,"

Leif proceeded to explain what they were doing when she called, and Lynne supposed her Grandmother was teasing him now, being fresh! She always knew her grandmother was fun, and it was probably one of the reasons that her parent's efforts to convert her had always failed. Leif said they were very innocently watching the game, and that there would be a little wait for her great grandbabies, as he wanted to keep getting to know Lynne further, before sharing her with their babies.

Apparently her grandmother asked for Lynne on the phone again. Leif handed Lynne the phone again, and they laughed, giggled, and Lynne tried to discuss as modestly as possible how handsome Leif was, refusing to take the bait and discuss anything naughty. When her grandmother teased her and asked her, if what they said about white men, and their endowment was true, Lynne just offered-

"I don't think those rumors are true, there's no problems in that department," and Lynne blushed and giggled while her grandma cackled with laughter. Lynne's cheeks were warm and she was hoping that Leif wouldn't guess that she was confirming his endowment to her granny!

Her grandmother told her she'd be a married woman in a month, so it was okay with her if she talked about the birds and the bees. Her relaxed attitude towards sexuality in contrast with her parents made Lynne wish they'd left her with her grandmother to live during their all too infrequent road trips to Louisiana. Lynne hadn't seen her granny in person since she was thirteen years old, and although her grandmother wasn't very educated, she was kindhearted, reasonable, and balanced, and most importantly, she did not belong to a religious cult.

"I wish you could see him Grandma. He's so beautiful. I wouldn't even hardly call him handsome, Leif is so beyond handsome, he's beautiful. You know how you see some men, and you just think, my goodness, he's beautiful, just pretty? That's Leif. He's got the most beautiful blue eyes, and gorgeous blonde braids, but most importantly, his soul is beautiful. He's a beautiful, gentle man, even when he pretends to be gruff. I wish you could see the wedding, I'm sure Leif will be so handsome once we figure out what he will wear...I have a few things in mind, and Leif has been so sweet about it all, he keeps saying do what I want, he'll wear whatever I want," said Lynne.

Leif was blushing at her compliments.

Lynne explained that she and her mom and dad were no longer on speaking terms, and that, she'd started living with Leif before their upcoming marriage, and her father had told the church elders, kicked her out of church, and they had a huge argument at the house.

Her grandmother thought this was a terrible thing. She said that her son-in-law would be dying like a dog for treating her granddaughter this way, and she was sorry that her own daughter didn't have enough common sense to talk him out of that shit, along with rescuing him from the cult of a religion.

Despite the pain her family had caused, Lynne chuckled.

Her Grandmother was blunt, raw, and colorful with her honest dialogue a perfect compliment to her black French creole accent. Lynne promised to call more often, and send her a picture of their wedding, a recent picture of herself, and a picture of her handsome, or beautiful husband to be.

Lynne reluctantly hung up the phone, and cuddled next to Leif. He'd enjoyed the phone call, and thought her grandmother was a character.

"It's too bad she can't make it, then you'd have some blood family there. I really like Granny. She gets my vote. She was probably something else too. She takes credit for your looks, so when I meet her, I'll know what you look like when you're eighty. You'll still be beautiful even when you're really old with me Lynney," he added stroking her chin.

"You'll still be beautiful at eighty too Leify. It is too bad she can't come. But she's older, doesn't see very well at all, and she's never been on a plane. It would be too much for her. Otherwise I'd love for her to come," said Lynne.

"Yeah I understand that. Well, we'll just have to get her a copy of the professional photos and videos. Maybe we could hand deliver them. When we get some extra money, I'd be glad to take you to Louisiana for a visit," added Leif lovingly.

Leif was so thoughtful and was always trying to make her happy. She loved him so! She hadn't seen her Granny in years, and she'd always been her favorite family member.

"I'd love to see her Leif! Yeah, let's plan that when we can, as long as it doesn't cost too much," said Lynne with a smile.

He pulled her into his lap, and un-paused the game.

"You're always worried about money. Stop being such a cheap ass. That's what our slush fund is for, and I'm happy to take you to see your granny. You might find it fun to explore some of your creole roots. Anyway, your little 49ers are about to get spanked. You're about to lose this bet. You're gonna have to make empty the cat's litter box for a week, and you're gonna be giving my cock a whole lot of kisses tonight," he added playfully.

"Ugh, the litter box, so disgusting, I don't know why I ever agreed to that as terms of the bet. I'm pretty mad about having to empty the litter box, and I want them to play better, but- I don't mind sucking your cock. You know I love it! Maybe I should have made that my reward, instead of letting you claim it for your own reward," she teased playfully.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 41

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds