• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Neighborhood Watch Ch. 01

Neighborhood Watch Ch. 01

A new chapter in my audio submissions... A collaboration and a multipart series. Many thanks to my writing partner, Ears1980, who awoke my creative juices!!

The following is written by Ears1980:

Hey AJ... I can't get what happened early this morning out of my head. I know you don't want things to go any farther, and I totally respect that.

However, I was thinking of submitting our encounter (no names, of course!) to an erotic story site for publication. Since its your profession, would you mind proof reading and editing? Any suggestions for improvement would be welcome as well - thanks!



The sun was just starting to brighten the horizon when I awoke. My manhood ached with the fuzzy, semi-conscious memory of some type of erotic dream. I strapped on my cock ring in anticipation of a giving myself a morning cum, padded to the back door and stepped outside, reveling in the feel of the slight breeze against my bare skin.

My cock stirred with the excitement of being naked and exposed. I had just reached down to fondle myself when I noticed the light shining from your window, wholly unexpected. You simply weren't a morning person; your paper often went uncollected until lunchtime. I walked over to investigate, confident that the faint dawn light would hide my nudity. My heartbeat quickened as I imagined what I might see at that hour, but part of me figured the light had probably been left on unintentionally. As I approached, though, I noticed the room was not empty.

Indeed, you were sitting in front of your computer screen, in only your nightclothes, looking intently at something I couldn't quite make out. I didn't care, though, as I was more interested in the full, round breasts visible clearly through the window.

I crept closer to better see your magnificent orbs, tipped by their stiff, suckable nipples. My cock responded in kind, pointing rigidly towards the few stars still in the sky. My hand reached instinctively down to my twitching pole, stroking it idly.

As I came closer I could see that you had one hand inside your PJ bottoms, the stretched fabric undulating as you pleasured yourself. The world receded around me as I stared, mesmerized by the scene before me.

You weren't quite as lost as I thought, something caught your eye and you froze, looking directly at me. A range of emotions - surprise, shock, anger - crossed your face, all of them replaced by something knowing, calculating, deviant. Before I could turn to leave, you motioned to me to come closer.

I couldn't refuse, even though all my instincts told me to flee. I approached your patio doors and reached out for the handle; you stopped me with a gesture. I stood there, my now drooping cock in full view, a drop of pre-cum hanging obscenely from its mushroom tip. You licked your lips sensuously as I awaited whatever was to come next.

You pointed to the ground, wanting me to kneel on the damp patio stones. I sank to my knees, bathed in the light from your kitchen, feeling totally exposed and on display. You brought a stool over and perched on it looking down at my nakedness. I raised my head to see your bosom rising and falling, one hand hidden again between your thighs.

The initial panic of my predicament was subsiding when you looked into my eyes and your free hand began to mimic male masturbation - you wanted me to...perform...for you.

I knew you had me by the short hairs (figuratively; I had had my regular Brazilian earlier in the week), but I wasn't sure my prick would cooperate. The excitement I first felt when I stepped outside had faded; I felt silly and embarrassed kneeling before you, clad in nothing but a leather cock strap. I could feel your eyes boring into me as I tentatively reached for my genitals. You nodded in approval, and I began to caress my balls and stroke my shaft, feeling it stiffen at my touch. My breath began to quicken as I felt a familiar tightening in my loins and I became lost in the solitary magic of self-pleasure.

I had enough presence of mind to glance at you - your hand rubbing your cunt furiously, your tits heaving, your lips parted wantonly. Your half-lidded eyes, still fixed on my naked form, were aflame with a desperate, urgent, primal lust. That image drove me past my edge to the cliff of a massive climax, splattering your window and patio with my seed. I threw my head back and howled noiselessly; it was all I could do keep from alerting the entire neighborhood to our tryst.

Your body was shuddering, quaking in the throes of orgasm. My panting slowed and I slowly caught my breath while I watched you come down from your glorious peak. The mist lifted from your eyes as you opened them, becoming again fully aware of your surroundings. I reached for the door once more, but you shook your head firmly as you pulled your sticky hand from your pussy.

You kissed your gooey fingers, pressed them to the window, and drew the curtains, leaving me to negotiate my journey back home in the clear light of morning, dazed with the erotic memory of a conscious dream.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Neighborhood Watch Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds