• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Paying For the Home

Paying For the Home

Disclaimer - This story contains non-consensual / forced acts & all participants are over the age of 18.

'Knock, Knock.'

Declan and I looked at each other in panic.

"Shit." He whispered.

"It's him, isn't it?" I asked, knowing full well that it was.

It was that time of the month again and once more, we were more than behind on our rent.

"No! Don't answer it!" I grabbed him as he stood up.

"Alicia." He frowned at me and pushed my hands off him.

I watched him walk to the door where he took a deep breath before opening it.

"Mr Robins. " Our landlord sighed.

"Hello Mr Kemp." My husband spoke pleasantly.

"Here I am, once again, except this time, I find myself in a bit of a predicament..." Our landlord mumbled.

"I'm so sorry Mr Kemp. We are trying everything we can to get all the money together, I promise." Declan gushed.

"No more excuses now I'm afraid Mr Robins. You know the rules and if you can't play by them, then unfortunately, you've got to go."

"I promise we'll have it soon. Please, we need to stay here." I heard Declan almost whisper.

"Two weeks Mr Robins. You've got just two weeks to pay me the full debt, otherwise you're out of here."

"We'll find it. I promise. Just two weeks, please." Declan almost begged.

I watched our landlord sneer at Declan before his gaze settled on me, in my partly undressed state. I jumped back behind the wall, hoping he hadn't been able to see my cold pert nipples standing up underneath my flimsy night shirt.

"And tell your lady to wear some bloody clothes when you have guests." He chuckled before walking away.

The door slammed and I stepped out to face Declan.

"What are we going to do?" I asked him, my eyes filling with tears.

"I don't know... Don't cry. We'll find it, somehow." He reached out and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in close. "I think I need a shower just from standing so close... he stunk." Declan groaned, making me laugh through my worry.

"Let's wash it away together then." I mumbled in to his neck, before pulling away and leading him to the bathroom.

****

Declan went to work earlier than normal in the morning. He'd decided that he was going to swallow his pride and explain the situation to his boss. Hopefully, his boss would allow him some overtime to try and gather the funds together quicker.

The doorbell went at 10am, so I slipped out of bed and in to my silky dressing gown before padding to the door and opening it.

"Oh ... Mr Kemp." I stammered and pushed the door closed slightly, trying to hide behind it.

"Hello Alicia. Is your husband home?" He asked while smirking at me.

"Urm, no... He's gone to work early. He's trying to get some overtime, to get the money, for you." I mumbled, embarrassed that he'd caught me undressed once more.

"I see. Well, I'd like to discuss something. If I may..?"

It didn't seem like a question as he pushed open the front door and stepped over the threshold, smirking at me.

"Ok... urm, just through there." I pointed towards the living room and shut the front door behind me.

He settled himself on the sofa, his big belly straining against his grey t-shirt. He pushed one hand under his belt and pushed at his jeans, trying to relieve himself of the pressure. I shuddered and wrapped my gown around me tighter, before taking the seat opposite him. I watched as his eyes fell to my exposed legs and as the robe only covered me mid-thigh, there was quite a lot for Mr Kemp to view.

"I've decided that I can't give you two weeks. It's just gone on for too long." He blurted out, his eyes on mine. "Therefore, you've got just one week to find the money, or to get out."

"Please Mr Kemp. Please. We need this house. It's our home!" I inched forward on my chair and begged him.

He shifted slightly. His huge stomach straining even more against his t-shirt as he pushed himself forward.

"No. One week."

"We have no-where to go Mr Kemp!" I started to cry. "Please, I'll do anything. Please."

I watched his eyes flicker back down to my legs. He sucked his bottom lip before showing his stained teeth and smiling at my misfortune.

"Anything?" He asked.

"Yes! Just please don't throw us out!" I began to really sob.

"Come here." He looked me in the eye.

I stood up and walked closer to him, slightly wary. With each little step, his sweaty stench took up more and more of my clean fresh air.

"Closer." He instructed.

I stepped closer.

"Kneel down in front of me."

I hesitated.

"Now." He spoke sharply.

I kneeled in front of him, my head just above his knees, minimal space between us. My eyes had no-where to look but at his protruding belly and my nose was full of his body odour.

He placed his hand under his stomach and yanked hard at his belt. As it unlatched from one of the tightest notches, he stood up, right in front of me, and pushed his jeans and underpants to the floor.

I gasped as his thick erect cock stood to attention, right in front of my face. But I didn't move. He was bigger and thicker than my husband.

"You're going to suck my dick now Alicia."

I didn't move.

"Alicia." He growled at me.

I nodded.

He wrapped one hand around his cock and placed the other on top of my head, pulling at my hair, making my head jerk forward. With tears rolling slowly down my cheeks, I opened my mouth. Ready and waiting. I felt sick to my stomach as I watched him thrust his cock closer towards me and as I wrapped my mouth around his large member.

I shuddered as he pushed forward so that inch by inch, more of his cock was in me.

"Suck it." He instructed me.

I made a small sobbing noise in the back of my throat, before responding to him. I sucked him slowly and gently, hoping that this would be over soon. His cock twitched in my mouth. He tasted vile.

"I said suck it!" He half shouted at me.

With his hand yanking my head back and forth, I closed my eyes and sucked him as if he was my husband, Declan. With my head moving back and forth over him, I took his full length, keeping the pressure of my mouth around him.

"That's it you filthy whore. Suck me." He grunted at me.

He pulled his cock from my mouth and bent down, yanking open my gown and revealing my breasts. He ran his cock over my cheek, down my neck and across my breasts.

"Squeeze your nipples." He instructed me.

I squeezed them, looking up at him, and watched him groan in pleasure as he watched me.

"Oh such beautiful fucking titties." He muttered. He thrust his cock back in my mouth and pushed it all in quickly, making me gag.

The sound must have turned him on as he began to thrust faster and faster in to my mouth. He grunted once and jerked forward, his cum exploding in to my mouth. I gagged at the taste and tried to pull my head back, away from him.

"Swallow it."

I shook my head.

"Swallow it." He grunted again and thrust himself at my face.

He removed his cock slowly and watched me closely as I swallowed his salty cum.

"Good girl." He spoke softly.

He pulled his underpants and trousers back up and forced his belt back onto one of the tightest notches, making his stomach look even bigger and protrude over his jeans waistband. He grabbed both of my breasts with his chubby fingers and pinched each of my nipples, making me gasp.

"Make sure you're ready tomorrow and I'll extend the deadline back to two weeks." He smirked at me before walking out of the front door and leaving me on the floor feeling dirty and disgusting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Paying For the Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 784 milliseconds