• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jessica's Change Management Ch. 04

Jessica's Change Management Ch. 04

123

---Week 2---

I came to work in a perfect mood the next Monday. It had been one of my best weekends in ages. Bursting D-Rod's hold over me had put me in a euphoric state, and I had partied all night long with some of my girlfriends.

The danger of getting exposed as a business exec sleeping with her intern was gone. The plan had worked perfectly. All of D-Rod's photos were deleted. I had managed to outsmart the arrogant prick before any damage had been done to my reputation. If he ever dared to approach me in an inappropriate way again, I would kick his ass out of the office. Honestly, I almost looked forward to that. It would be my ultimate triumph. The look on his face would be priceless.

I had worked from home on Friday and hadn't heard anything from D-Rod yet. Apparently, he had been busy with his friends and hadn't checked the pics. This week, I was out of town on a business trip so I had to wait to see his reaction anyways.

Over the course of the week, everything went back to normal. Work in the external organization was business as usual. Curiously enough, though, I noticed my project partners treating me more courteous than before. I thought nothing of it and attributed their courtesy to the sunny weather. But that wasn't the reason as I soon found out.

After a few days, I noticed them not only acting friendlier but also paying more attention to me and my outfits. Although I hadn't realized it before, I had started to dress differently for work. Instead of the skirt suits with high-necked blouses, I had only packed form-fitting pencil skirts and cut-out tops to go with my suit jackets. I had also replaced my comfortable low pumps with elegant high heels. All in all, I was showing a bit of skin and accentuating my ass without good cause.

The realization hit me out of nowhere. Whether I liked it or not, D-Rod's treatment had affected me! Although I became well aware of my new clothing style, it didn't prompt me to change it at all. I looked sexy but still classy and far from inappropriate. So there wasn't any harm in it. Most of all, though, I liked the attention. It made me feel special and more feminine and coveted than ever before.

Beyond my fashion style, something else was different. At first, I couldn't really point my finger at it as I simply felt an inner unrest that didn't let me get some peace. But over time, I caught myself thinking about those naughty dares D-Rod had put me through time and again.

Something in my psyche had opened like a door to a dark place, and now, I couldn't close it anymore. After dipping my toes into the naughty, exhibitionistic side of my subconscious, I was hooked on it. Just like a train wreck that you can't help but watch through spread fingers, the curiosity got the better of me. Despite the dangers it brought along, I craved more. My true sexual nature was rearing its head.

The first days, I cursed myself for these ridiculous thoughts and tried to suppress my feelings, but they started overwhelming me. D-Rod had exposed a side of me that I hadn't known before, and the need to explore it grew stronger with each passing day.

After work, I found myself in my hotel room browsing porn sites and watching clips of sluts getting gangbanged and fucked in public places. But it didn't still my hunger. So I began reading stories about sexual humiliation and male domination while picturing myself in these stories. Some of the stuff I read disgusted me but turned me on beyond belief. However, all of it didn't do the trick for me. It only made me hornier instead. Simply said, it wasn't enough. I needed the real thing.

It seemed like I was spending all these days wet and dizzy from lust. Strangely enough, the more stressful and demanding work became, the more I yearned to slip into my submissive role. Forgetting about my true sub nature wasn't working. On the contrary, it was distracting me. So I had to come to terms with it. I had to find out more about me. Why was it so arousing for me to be treated like a whore? Why was it so fulfilling for me to be used like a cheap slut? Why did I enjoy serving scruffy machos and getting humiliated for their amusement? The truth was quite obvious. It turned me on like nothing else.

--- Week 2 -- Thursday ---

On Thursday, I couldn't take it any longer. I needed relief. I needed to live out all those fantasies that filled my head. As I was currently in a strange city, the chance was as good as it gets. I simply had to seize the occasion.

That day, I dressed up in an elegant red cocktail dress that reached down to mid-thigh and allowed a nice view into my cleavage. The bright color and low cut made it look sexy as hell without being too slutty. Pairing the dress with sheer black stockings, a black lace bra and black lace panties, I put on a pair of matching red 5" stiletto heel pumps. I definitely looked dressed to impress.

Taking a cab, I asked the driver to take me to a bar located in a typical working class area. The one he chose definitely wasn't an upscale cub but a down-to-earth, blue collar kind of bar. As I was arriving quite late, some of the guests had a good buzz going on already. Walking in, my red, low cut outfit definitely stood out.

I took a seat on my own in a corner of the bar and ordered a drink. When I had just started sipping that drink, a guy approached me. He looked well built with a cheeky grin and cocksure aura. With his short haircut and stubbly facial hair, he looked quite gruff which was exactly what I was looking for.

He was clearly here to hit on me, and it made my pulse race. We began chatting idly, and it turned out that he was a builder. He wasn't too smart but that didn't matter. I was looking to get fucked, not to have an inspiring conversation.

Normally, I would have never chatted with such a guy at all. But today was different. His confident, cocksure manner was the thing that sealed the deal for me. From our chat, I gathered that he was the type of guy who took what he wanted without asking too many questions. He seemed to see women as notches on his bedpost, and I yearned to become one of those.

The guy quickly had his hand on my knee, stroking my leg. Gosh! I so much wanted him to slide his hand up my skirt! My head was swimming and my pussy throbbing already. Nonetheless, we continued flirting and chatting while he had a few more beers.

A couple of hours later, we were finally sitting in a cab driving to his apartment. I was nervous as hell but even more excited, feeling all slutty and naughty.

Arriving at his apartment, he didn't bother with any niceties, not even offering me a drink. Instead, he started kissing me the moment we walked through the door. When we made it to the bedroom, I had already lost my red cocktail dress and high heels.

He simply pushed me backwards making me fall onto his bed. A second later, he was on top of me, unceremoniously pushing his hard-on into my pussy. The alcohol was taking its effect, though. He barely lasted ten minutes poking around in my cunt before he shot his load, rolled off of me, and went to sleep.

What a bitter disappointment! What a letdown! Not a scrap of my expectations had been fulfilled. My desires hadn't been satisfied one bit. The guy had just been boring. This hadn't been the aggressive, demanding sex I had hoped for. On the contrary, it had been the most pathetic sex in my life and hadn't appealed to my sub nature at all. It hadn't quenched my needs by any means.

---Week 3 - Monday---

Despite this setback, I didn't let the frustration get the better of me. Being rid of D-Rod was a reason to celebrate, and everything else would fall into place. I wouldn't let it get me down. Instead, I continued exploring my fantasies online over the weekend.

The next Monday, I made a point of dressing more conservatively as I expected to meet D-Rod and wanted to emphasize my regained authority. So I wore a grey suit skirt that was knee-high with a fitted pencil style and a grey suit blazer that had a v-shaped neck and high collar with a matching belt. I paired the outfit with black stockings, garter belt and classic black 3" pumps.

I had just started checking my mails when my office door burst open. D-Rod stormed inside and planted himself in front of my desk. It was quite apparent that he suspected me of deleting the pictures. After all, he had had an entire week to figure it out. Surprisingly, though, he didn't seem too infuriated about it.

"Look at you, Miss Clever!" He greeted me with a sarcastic tone. "All glowing in happiness. You think you got something to celebrate, don't you? Thought I won't find out 'bout the pics, huh? Where you got 'em?"

"Whoa!" I sternly replied. "Mind your language! You're talking to a superior!"

"Awww! Look who's getting all bitchy!" He retorted. "I know exactly who I'm talking to! I'm talking to the bitch I banged! The bitch that's trying to fuck me over!"

Strangely, the way he said it sounded rather mocking than angry, leaving me confused. I had expected him to be upset and outraged. However, I didn't really care what he thought. I was done with him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged it off. "I don't know what happened to your pictures."

"You know exactly what happened, you fucking bitch." D-Rod didn't retreat. "No one ever touches my cell! I always got it with me. I only lost sight of it for a few moments when you ripped my pants off in my kitchen."

"Ooh! I'm sooo sorry!" I was getting upset with his attitude. "You can't brag with your conquest any longer? That's too bad!"

"Hehehe! You think you're so clever, don't you?" D-Rod didn't react to my taunt. "It's gonna bite you in the ass, Miss Tease!"

I was fed up with this bullshit. I wouldn't let this arrogant prick act on me any longer. I had suffered enough of his pretentious behavior.

"I can kick you out of the office faster than you can say ah! So you better shut up and go to work." I ended the ridiculous discussion once and for all.

To emphasize my point, I turned around and focused back on my mails.

"Hehehe!" I heard D-Rod chuckling in my back.

He hadn't left my office, laughing at me with a weird kind of arrogant amusement instead. His reaction took me by surprise. What was he up to?

"That's a good joke, lil hussy!" He continued chuckling. "I was nice 'n fair to you, prissy lil bitch. Didn't use you in the office, did I? Kept your reputation clean as a whistle, right?

"You can't deny you had fun in the strip mall, didn't you? You were cumming like a bitch in heat in my backyard, right?" He sugarcoated his after work parties. "But what did you do? You had to go 'n fuck me over!"

Blood shot to my head when hearing this ridiculous assumption. I was getting angrier by the second. Who did this arrogant macho prick think he was?

"Oh yeah, of course!" I retorted. "You were treating me so nice and fair, you son of a bitch."

"I treated you just the way you need it!" D-Rod hissed in response. "No matter if you admit it or not. I helped you explore your inner slut 'n at that kept you safe. Deep down, you know I'm right."

That statement made me gulp and silenced me. I really couldn't deny his assessment. His after work parties had been incredibly exciting and made me cum like nothing else.

My intern had taken my thunder. This argument wasn't going the way I had imagined. I just wanted him to shut up and leave my office. We we're done. His blackmail was over. However, D-Rod didn't seem to waste a thought on leaving.

"Memo to Miss Tease!" He continued mocking me. "You're not as clever as you think! You deleted the pics from my cell 'n you think you're outta the woods. But let me show you something!"

Somehow, the discussion had slipped from my grasp. My intern had taken over the lead. He pulled his cell phone from his pocket and held it in front of my face. My breath faltered and my heart stopped for a second.

This couldn't be real! It just couldn't be. D-Rod had opened a new pic on his cell phone which showed me lying naked on the sun lounger with my legs spread wide and my hands massaging my tits while D-Rod fingerfucked my pussy.

"Awww! You forgot 'bout Trevor!" The young Latino laughed right into my face.

"Good thing we exchanged cell numbers after our backyard romp. He was so kind to send 'em to me when I discovered that my pics were gone. His photos are even better than mine, you know, cause they're showing you fucking an intern of yours."

No! No! No! A voice in my head was screaming its head off. This had to be some kind of bad dream! I stared at D-Rod with mouth agape! What was going on here? What had I done? Why were those two bastards in contact with each other?

I felt like he had just slapped me over the head. All the happiness from the weekend was blown away. How was I supposed to know that Trevor had shot pictures of me, too? How was I supposed to know that he was in touch with D-Rod?

I had to face the inevitable truth. My intern still had me over the barrel. My attempt of getting rid of the evidence had been futile and had only pissed him off. In fact, it was backfiring on me now and put me in a real predicament. There was no way out. D-Rod had new evidence of my lewd conduct, and he had probably saved it at a secure place this time. I was at a loss of words. I didn't know what to do. D-Rod, however, took my silence as affirmation.

"Forget about Miss Tease!" He started laying down the law. "It's Miss Ho-Worker now! No more playing around after work! You squandered that! From now on, you're gonna get used like the teasing office tramp you really are."

His words hit me from close to scratch. Every word rang like a thunderbolt in my ears. 'Miss Ho-Worker'? Office tramp? What the fuck was happening?

"For the rest of my internship, you're my personal office pet. We're gonna continue the slut dares but you'll perform them right here in the office. Geddit, bitch?" D-Rod continued his rant. "'From now on, you'll follow my rules to a tee."

"First, you always dress like a flossed out office bimbo with heels no shorter than 3 inch." He started listing the new rules, waiting for me to nod affirmatively before going on. "Second, you're gonna take a break every third hour 'n play with yourself, without cumming, for five minutes. Third, you don't use none of that polite business talk when I'm around but only proper slut talk. Fourth, you perform a dare in the office every day, whatever it might be. Fifth, you make me cum in the office each day. Sixth, you're not allowed to have an orgasm without my permission."

"Six rules! Shouldn't be too hard to remember, not even for a stupid bitch like you." He concluded.

"You act like a good office pet till my internship's over 'n you'll get 'em pics!" D-Rod gave me a little glimmer of hope. "Better don't forget that before you try anything stupid again, Miss Ho-Worker."

I nodded silently. I felt so defeated that any flicker of hope was a good thing.

"Is that a proper reply, Miss Ho-Worker?" D-Rod asked sternly.

I closed my eyes. 'Pull yourself together girl!' I thought to myself. Looking directly into his eyes, I did my best to hold his gaze.

"Yes, Sir Da-Rod. Your office pet understands the rules!" I said as confidently as I could manage.

It felt so bad calling myself 'office pet'. But what was I supposed to do? I didn't want to stir D-Rod's wrath and make the situation worse.

"That's a good start, Miss Ho-Worker!" My intern replied. "Then you'll also understand that I can't let you get away with your scam, do you? Guess you still need to learn who's in charge here, right?"

I gulped. My stomach knotted. I felt like every muscle in my body tensed. I had a really bad feeling about this. I sensed that it wouldn't end well for me.

"Yes, Sir Da-Rod! I'll do what you say, sir." I obediently replied nonetheless.

The shock was too profound for me to object.

"That's the right attitude." D-Rod exclaimed pleased with my new obedience before turning around and walking out of my office.

My intern simply left me sitting there, completely dumbfounded and overwhelmed. What had I done? I let out a pathetic sob while the name 'Miss Ho-Worker' rang in my ears like a bad joke.

I didn't see or hear anything from D-Rod for the next hour. A sort of stupor had ceased me since I had realized that I was in a catch-22. I hadn't gotten rid of the macho prick at all. Instead, he had more power than ever. He was about to extend his dirty shenanigans to the office, and there was nothing I could do to prevent it.

I had played with fire, and now, I was about to suffer the consequences. I couldn't stop my mind from circling around D-Rod's threat. I felt so helpless. I had been reduced to a simple recipient of orders.

A part of my mind told me that it was all my fault. I had deceived him, and he had to react on it. He had to make an example. He had to make sure that I wouldn't forget the rules ever again. As a superior, I only knew too well how to lead by example. I wasn't squeamish when dealing with underperforming subordinates either.

Woah! Where were these thoughts coming from? I wasn't the culprit here. I wouldn't deceive myself that way! I quickly suppressed any whiff of a guilty conscience. Somehow, though, a bad taste remained in my mouth. I was very consequent in the way I lead my subordinates and felt the need to be just as consequent when accounting for my actions. I wouldn't give this dirty macho thug the pleasure of breaking me. I would grin and bear anything he could dish out.

During the rest of the working day, I desperately tried to find a way out of this predicament. But I couldn't concentrate. Time and again, my mind drifted to D-Rod's threat, making me wonder what was waiting for me. I realized that he had transferred his naughty slut dares to the office with reason. I was the business executive around the office. I was his boss around here. This was my territory. Still, he was about to turn it into his playground to use me like an obedient office pet.

I almost forgot Rule #2 when three hours had passed. With a few minutes delay, I remembered that I had to take a break and play with myself for five minutes. I couldn't do it in my office, though. The chance of getting caught in the act was far too high. So I walked to the restroom and locked myself in a stall. I sat on the toilet lid and opened my grey one-button blazer. Starting to massage my tits through my white halter top and white bra, I rubbed my thighs against each other.

My nipples were getting hard. Hiking up my skirt, I began fondling my pussy through my black lace thong. Despite -- or precisely because of - the situation, my twat was juicing up. My skin started tingling and my pussy began to surge. I was getting there!

RRRINNNGGG

My cell phone alarm started ringing letting me know that the five minutes were over. It was such a dirty, degrading ordeal. Yet, I didn't want to stop. I didn't want to break a rule on the first day either. So I reluctantly ceased playing with myself. Damnit! I was disappointed with not being allowed to masturbate at work!

'What's happening to you girl!' I shamefully asked myself. Despite stopping, my excitement remained and kept me distracted from work. I was so on edge I kept grinding my thighs and barely got any work done.

Another hour passed before D-Rod stepped into my office again. Once more, he didn't even bother to knock. He simply walked into the room and folded his arms in front of his chest in his typical, arrogant manner. He didn't say a word at all, waiting for me to turn around and focus my attention on him instead.

"Why am I here?" He asked when I nervously faced him.

I flinched. The macho prick appeared absolutely calm and in control. Still, he wasn't making a move. It was obvious what was about to happen, wasn't it? There was no need to elaborate on it. Why didn't he just kick things off? Whatever he was about to do, I simply wanted to get it over with. I knew, however, that he was toying with me, letting me feel his dominance and power.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jessica's Change Management Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 296 milliseconds