• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Smoking Hot in Vegas

Smoking Hot in Vegas

I couldn't believe my luck! What perfect timing to be down in Las Vegas at the same time as my cute little office hottie. Well, it wasn't all luck, as I had known ahead of time that she was going down this weekend.

She's got a cute, innocent look to her, but what really caught my eye was the way she smokes. It is incredibly sexual and seductive, the way she holds the cigarette, teases her lips, and rolls back her eyes when she inhales. It is like she is getting herself off every time she has a cigarette.

I had no idea if it was intentional or not, but I had to find out.

***

I ran into her in the hotel bar. It had some of the usual, varied Vegas clientele, all sorts of different people. It wasn't very busy, and she was sitting alone at a table in a quiet corner. It was out of the way, but she was noticeable from across the bar. She had blonde hair, and was wearing a short skirt, heels, and a tight blouse. She was definitely hot, and any guy would notice her right away.

I walked up to the table and asked "do you mind if I join you?"

"Well, for a bit, but I don't want you getting in the way."

She had a pack of Virginia Slims placed on the ashtray on the table in front of her. Her nails were done perfectly, and matched her pink lips. I was starting to feel a swelling in my pants.

"In the way?" I asked.

"Well, you might find this a bit strange ... but I like finding guys that like watching me smoke."

"Oh really? That's a thing?" I asked, feigning innocence.

"Some men get really turned on by a sexy woman smoking. I've learned how to drive them crazy by teasing and flirting while I smoke. Sometimes they get so worked up, they need to jerk themselves off while they watch me."

"Wow! Do you ever fuck them?"

"I only fuck guys I know," she winked. My cock was rock hard. I wondered if she could tell.

I got my answer right away. "You want to watch, don't you? Sit a few tables over, and enjoy the show..."

***

She sat alone, holding the pack of cigarettes delicately in her hand. As she met the gaze of a handsome, well-dressed gentleman sitting by the bar, she opened the pack and raised it to her lips. Like a gentle kiss, her lips grabbed a long, white cigarette and tilting her head back, she slowly pulled it out.

Within moments, he was there, offering a light. The lighter snapped into a flame, and she guided him in by placing her hand on his.

She looked him right in the eye as she pursed her lips and inhaled. "...mmm, thanks. That was nice of you."

"I didn't mind," he smiled.

She leaned closer to him, and blew a thin stream of smoke right at his chest. She held the cigarette seductively in her fingertips, tantalizingly close to her lips. She took another drag, this time holding the smoke in her mouth; her lips open slightly so he could see the sexy white smoke drifting slowly up out of her mouth. She finished off by blowing the last bit of smoke towards his face.

She slowly kissed and teased the cigarette, running it along her lips, the smoke hanging almost motionless in front of her.

"Is this making you hard? Do you like thinking about my lips teasing your cock, just like I'm doing with this cigarette?"

"Oh, yes... "

"Hmm, I don't want to get you too worked up yet... I better stop this." And she crushed out the cigarette, even though it was still long and fresh.

I was starting to get the impression she knew exactly what she was doing.

"Tell me - what turns you on about my smoking?"

He seemed hesitant to be put on the spot like that. "It is hard to describe. I guess part of it is the naughtiness, something forbidden. It seems to be both non-sexual and extremely sexual at the same time." He paused for a moment, "plus, your lips are so damn sexy."

"Good answer. Maybe I should reward you." She slowly caressed the pack of cigarettes, her painted nails inching toward the lid. It was not hard to imagine her fingers teasing my cock.

She opened the pack, and pulled out a cigarette between her fingers, achingly slowly. She continued to run her fingers on the pack, and then slowly lifted the cigarette to her lips.

He was quick to provide a light, but she gently pushed his hand away. "Not yet. It will be better if we wait until we are both desperate." She let the cigarette dangle on her lips for a few moments, then sucked in and blew the non-existent smoke at him.

She reached over with the cigarette in her fingers to gently tease his lips and face. There was a tiny lipstick stain on the filter, the pink perfectly matching her nails. I could tell he was mesmerized by the smell of her smoky fingers, the cigarette, and her perfume mixed together into a slutty, intoxicating sexual aroma.

"I want you to jerk off for me," she instructed.

"Sure, let's go up to my room."

"No, we can stay right here. I want you to rub yourself through your pants while I smoke."

He casually put one hand under the table, while the other hand offered up the lighter. She put the cigarette to her lips, and accepted the light. His eyes were transfixed on her mouth as she gently pulled the smoke into herself. She took the cigarette from her lips, and tilted her head back, letting the creamy white smoke drift out of her mouth.

He was being subtle, but he was definitely rubbing his cock under the table. The show she was putting on for him was slow, sensual and deliberate. She would hold the cigarette teasingly close to her lips, seductively kissing and teasing the filter, without inhaling. She wrapped her lips around the filter, and started slowly sliding it in and out of her mouth, giving it a mini-blowjob. The filter was now shiny and wet.

The ash at the end of the cigarette was starting to grow long. "Hold out your hand," she ordered. "I'm going to use you as my ashtray." She tapped the cigarette, a few centimeters of the ash falling into his hand. If it hurt, it didn't show.

"Mmm... you like that, don't you?" He nodded in approval.

"I can tell you are close. I want you to cum as you are lighting my next cigarette."

With that, she crushed out the half-length cigarette right into his palm. He winced, but smiled.

"I hope you are ready." She quickly opened the pack and pulled out another long, white cigarette. She dangled it from her lips and leaned closer to him. The lighter flicked and he held it up for her. As she sucked in, I could tell he started to cum. She leaned even closer, and she pressed her lips to his, pushing smoke into his mouth as he finished coming.

"You better get yourself cleaned up," she smiled, very pleased with herself.

"Certainly," he said, awkwardly getting up from the chair, his pants filled with cum. "I'll be right back."

As he walked away from the table, she took a long, lingering drag on her cigarette, and slid into the chair beside me. I could feel the heat from her smoke as she whispered in my ear, "Follow me to my room. Hurry, I need to get fucked."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Smoking Hot in Vegas

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds