• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Trophy Wives Club 13

The Trophy Wives Club 13

12

These stories will feature mature mothers with big, fake breasts enjoying the over-sized endowments of their sons. If that's not something you want to read then go find something else on this excellent site.

Feedback is appreciated but don't bitch about how unrealistic or clichéd the scenario is in the comments - - you'll be wasting your time and mine.

Everyone involved is 18 or over.

† † † † †

"Mom? Mom - - the maid's upstairs," Adam said nervously, looking down at his step-mother.

Samantha looked back up at him and smiled, continuing to pull down his pajamas, his huge, hardening cock bobbing out in front of her.

"I know, sweetheart," she said, taking hold of his dick and stroking it. She marvelled at its thickness, her fingers barely meeting around its girth, the bulbous knob almost as big as her fist. She giggled, knelt on the kitchen floor in front of him, her silk nightdress ballooned in front of her due to her big, fake tits, her ass pushed back and moulded by the silk. "But Mommy wants some breakfast."

"But - - but dad's still asleep as well," Adam said, sighing as Samantha licked and nuzzled at the head of his cock, taking just the swelling bulb between her lips for a moment, her tongue licking at the slit.

"I know, sweetheart," she said again. "Isn't Mommy naughty for - - mmmmm - - sucking on your - - mmmm - - your big cock when - - mmllllppp - - when we could be - - uullpppp - - caught at any second?" Samantha bobbed her head back and forth as she talked, taking the first couple of inches of her cock into her mouth, feeling it harden between her lips.

"Gosh, Mom," Adam groaned, watching her open her mouth as wide as she could and force herself to take as much of his length as she could manage. He felt his knob head nudge against the back of her throat, watched her eyes scrunch shut with the effort of taking his thick fuck meat into her throat for just a moment before she backed off, coughing and gagging.

"Soon, sweetheart," she gasped, fisting his now spit-covered cock, "Mommy's going to be able to deep throat you one of these days."

"Wow," he gasped. "I'd really like that," he said.

Samantha sucked on his cock head once more, sucking up the pre-cum that dribbled from his knob, a thick line running over her lips and chin to fall on to the silk stretched tight over her huge tits. She looked up at him, running her hand back and forth along his prick.

"You gonna give Mommy some breakfast, sweetheart?" she asked him with a smile. "A nice - - hot - - creamy load?"

"Madre de Dios, que está muerto! Señor Moore ha muerto!"

They both jumped at the cry of Conchita, the Mexican maid who called in to clean every other day, who screamed from the upper floor of the house.

Samantha jumped up, wiping her lips, and ran for the stairs, Adam stuffing his hard on back into his pajamas and followed her. They found Conchita, the large, middle aged cleaning lady, stood at the landing in a state of panic, flapping her hands and pointing back to Franklin's room.

"La señora Moore - - su marido - - el señor Moore - - es - - que está muerto!" she yelled.

"Conchita - - Conchita, I don't understand," Samantha said. "What's wrong? What's wrong?"

"Señor Moore - - he - - he dead," the maid managed to gasp in English.

Samantha and Adam looked at each other before rushing into Franklin's room, stopping as they saw the still, quiet form in the bed.

† † † † †

"It was likely a heart attack," the doctor said later as they sat in the living room, Samantha and Adam sitting on the sofa, holding hands, listening to him. "We'll know more later but obviously, I knew Franklin had a heart condition and it was just a matter of time. At least he went quietly in his bed."

"I can't believe he's gone," Samantha said, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"It's okay, Mom," Adam said, putting his arm around her. "I'll look after you."

"Thank you, sweetheart," Samantha said, leaning against him and sobbing gently as he stroked her hair.

Dr North stared at her as she sat in the simple jeans and T-shirt she'd dressed in after phoning him and again cursed Franklin for not letting him act as her doctor over the years. The old man had insisted his medical history be kept from Samantha, going so far as to forbid his doctor to treat them both. The doctor had long dreamt of "examining" the fake-titted trophy wife of his patient and wondered if there was any way that could happen now that Franklin was out of the picture.

"Mrs Moore - - Samantha - - you're obviously going to be experiencing some upsetting times over the next few weeks and months. I know you have your own doctor but if you need to talk to me, I'm always available."

"Thank you, doctor," Samantha said through her tears. "That's very kind, but I think I'll be okay with Adam here." She hugged her step-son, the doctor trying not to stare as he watched her tits squash against the young man's beefy arms.

"Well of course - - I mean, my offer's to both of you - - if you need me, please call."

"Thanks, doc," Adam said, holding his step-mother tight, his arm dropped from her shoulders to encircle her waist, pulling her close. "I think we'll be okay together."

Doctor North raised an eyebrow, wondering if there was more between this pair than was strictly proper. That might bear investigating, he thought.

† † † † †

It had been a heart attack after all. The funeral was held a week later at a small chapel on the outskirts of the town with just family and close friends attending. Once Franklin had been buried, they moved to his favourite golf club which had agreed to host the memorial service and the wake, both of which were attended by a larger group of business associates, friends and friends of friends.

Throughout it all, Samantha was accompanied by Adam who looked handsome in his sombre black suit and white shirt. His step-mother was also in black, a demure dress that reached her knees and was square cut across her chest, showing just the start of her impressive cleavage but unable to hide the size of her huge tits.

Jessica, Annie and Marie - - her friends and fellow members of the Trophy Wives Club - - had been at the funeral with their husbands and grown up children and they'd all joined her and Adam at the golf club, trying to keep their spirits up as much as possible in the circumstances.

"Adam, sweetheart?" Samantha asked him as they stood with Jessica. "Would you mind getting me a drink?"

"Sure, Sammie," he said, careful not to call her Mom in public. "Auntie Jess?"

"Please, that would be great, Adam," Jessica said. He took their glasses and headed off to the bar, both women watching him walk away.

"He's barely left my side since it happened," Samantha said quietly.

"Do you want him to? Do you need some space?"

"Oh God no," Samantha said. She moved herself and Jessica away from the crowd, finding a quieter corner. "I love it, Jess," she whispered. "We've been fucking almost non-stop, every chance we get this past week. I've lost count of how many times I've had that big cock of his inside me." She looked up at her friend. "Does that make me a bad person, Jess? Fucking my husband's son even before he's been buried?" Samantha asked, starting to cry.

"No, sweetie, no," Jess said, hugging her. "If Franklin hadn't passed away, you'd have still been fucking Adam, wouldn't you?"

"Yeah, I guess," Samantha said with a sad smile, wiping at her tears. "I guess I feel guilty because - - well - - I think I'm falling in love with Adam."

"Oh wow, Sammie," Jess said looking at her friend. "Does Adam know?"

Samantha shrugged. "I'm not sure. I think so." She laughed a little. "I'm sure he knows how much I love his cock. I've been shouting it enough these past few days."

They were interrupted by a woman's raised voice, shouting angrily from the courtyard outside. They quickly moved through the function room to the big glass doors that led out to the courtyard which was dominated by a large fountain. The circular base was filled with water and fed from the statues of fish and mermaids that rose up from the centre and which poured water back into the base.

Adam stood near the base of the fountain, holding the two glasses of wine that he'd picked up for his mother and unofficial aunt. In front of him, waving her hands about and shouting loudly, was his ex-girlfriend Trina. Around them, other guests at the wake stood and watched uncomfortably, unsure whether to step in.

"I can't believe you fucking dumped me!" Trina shouted at Adam. "After all the years we were together, you just drop me like a fucking stone! What the hell, Adam?"

"That's enough!" Samantha said as she and Jessica arrived. Though Trina was much taller than Samantha's five feet, there was no way she was backing down from confronting Adam's ex. "This is a memorial service - - one to which you weren't invited, by the way - - and I will not have this sort of behaviour taking place."

"Well look who it is," Trina sneered. "The poison dwarf. I bet it was you who turned him against me, wasn't it?"

"You managed to do that all by yourself," Samantha snapped back. "Now will you please leave?"

"Not until Adam tells me why he broke up with me," Trina cried angrily.

Samantha moved in front of her step-son. "Now is not the time, Trina," she said through gritted teeth. "Now will you please just fuck off?" she hissed.

"Why don't you fuck off?" Trina shouted, pushing her aside. Samantha's knee struck the base of the fountain and she toppled with a cry over the edge and into the water, completely submerging.

"Mom!" Adam cried, tossing the drinks aside and climbing in to the fountain, reaching for Samantha and pulling her up. Jessica followed him, leaning over the base and grabbing her soaking wet friend.

"That's enough from you," Jessica's son Hank said, appearing at Trina's side, his brother Lucas on her other side. They each took one of her arms and, ignoring her protests, dragged her from the courtyard.

Adam, meanwhile, scooped up Samantha into his arms and carried her from the fountain, Jessica following them, all three dripping wet.

"Come with me, Adam," Jessica said. "We'll borrow a room and get dried off."

"Do you need any assistance? I'm a doctor - - Franklin's doctor, actually," Dr North said, stepping forward.

"Thank you, doctor," Jessica said, brushing past him. "I'll make sure she's okay."

Behind her, Marie and Annie began herding the guests back into the function room, trying to get things back to normal following the disruption while Jessica marched back to reception, Adam carrying the sopping Samantha in his strong arms. With the situation explained, the three of them were loaned a room in the hotel wing of the golf club, the maid handing them large dressing gowns before leaving them.

"Jesus, that bitch," Samantha swore as Adam gently put her on the floor. "I'm soaked."

"Mmm, you are," Jessica said, looking her up and down. Her demure dress was now skin tight and hugged her every curve, clinging especially to her big, round tits. "I think we should get that dress off you so you can dry off. Don't you, Adam?"

Without giving him time to reply, Jessica spun her friend around so she faced him and then pulled down the zipper at the back of her dress from her neck to her waist. She pushed it forwards and down her arms, peeling the soaked fabric off her tits and peeling it down to the floor, leaving her stood in heels, hold-up stockings, g-string and bra, the whole outfit in black.

"Grab a towel, Adam," Jessica said, tossing one over to him, keeping another for herself. "Your step-mom needs be dried."

Samantha stood as her friend began gently rubbing the soft, fluffy towel over her back. She sighed as she felt Jessica move her towel lower to rub and cup at her pert little ass while in front of her, Adam began to slowly run his towel over her huge tits, staring at them as he guided the cotton across and between the big, round mounds.

"That's it, sweetheart," she said. "Make sure Mommy's big titties are dry."

Jessica moved her towel back up to between Samantha's shoulders, moving her long blonde hair out of the way.

"If your mom wants her big tits dried," Jessica said, "she really needs to take this off." With that, she undid her friend's bra and peeled that off, too, tossing it aside before reaching around and cupping Samantha's huge, fake tits. She bent her head slightly and kissed at her neck, running her tongue around her ear as she gently groped and tweaked her nipples.

""Ahhhh, that's nice," Samantha said, leaning back against Jessica. She smiled as Adam dropped the towel and all pretence of drying her, his big hands covering Jessica's as he played with her big tits. Samantha turned her head and kissed Jessica for a moment before Adam leaned in and shared their kiss. "Yeah, kiss auntie Jessica, sweetheart," Samantha sighed, watching her step-son and friend make out.

Jessica broke the kiss and smiled at Adam. "Are you going to fuck your mom, Adam? Are you going to fuck her while I watch?"

"Can I, Mom?" Adam asked Samantha who reached up and turned his head back to her, kissing him deeply for a moment.

"Oh yes, sweetheart," she said. "And after you've fucked Mommy, I want to watch you fuck auntie Jess. Will you do that for Mommy?"

"Can I, auntie Jess?" Adam asked her, his eyes wide, almost not believing his ears.

Jessica laughed. "Definitely, sweetie," she said. "Your mom first, though, okay?"

They moved apart, Samantha quickly losing her panties before she climbed on to the bed and watched her step-son and her friend get undressed. She'd seen Adam's muscular frame before, of course, but the sight of his huge hard-on springing out of his boxers still made her purr in delight. She loved watching his expression as he watched Jessica slip out of her own black dress, revealing black lingerie beneath similar to her own though she wore a suspender belt to keep her stockings up. As Jessica took off her bra and panties, Adam's cock lurched at the sight of her huge tits and shaved pussy.

"You like?" she asked, turning around in front of him.

"Wow, auntie Jess - - you look - - you look hot," he said.

"Thank you, Adam," she said, reaching out and stroking his big dick. "You look good enough to eat, yourself."

"Wait your turn," Samantha said from the bed where she knelt on all fours, her huge breasts hanging beneath her. She turned around, facing away from them, and wiggled her ass, looking back over her shoulder. "Come on, sweetheart - - Mommy needs that big cock of yours in her pussy again."

Adam and Jessica climbed on to the bed, Jessica holding Samantha's pert, round ass cheeks apart, watching intently as Adam lined his bulbous knob up with his step-mom's twat and eased it forward. The head parted her slippery cunt lips and worked inside slowly before he withdrew it slightly and pushed forward again, this time slotting a couple of inches inside her.

"Ahhhh - - ahhhh, fuck, yeah - - mmmm - - fuck Mommy! Fuck Mommy!" Samantha cried as he began moving further and deeper into her pussy with each stroke. "Oh God yes! Fuck Mommy - - ahhhh - - fuck Mommy's horny cunt!"

Jessica watched in amazement as Adam's huge cock disappeared inside Samantha's twat - - her friend stood five feet tall and, aside from her enhanced tits, was incredibly petite. She had no idea how her pussy managed to take the pounding thrusts of her step-son's enormous fuck meat - - but she couldn't wait to try it herself.

"Oooh, fuck - - so big - - such a big cock for Mommy," Samantha moaned as Adam crammed his big tool inside her tight pussy.

"Mmmm, that looks so good," Jessica said, watching Adam's cock slide in and out of Samantha's cunt. She looked up at him and licked her lips. "Can I have a taste?"

Adam slowed his thrusts and pulled back, his prick popping free of Samantha's twat, making her moan in disappointment. Jessica ignored her and greedily took as much of Adam's cock into her mouth as she could, sucking at the taste of his dick and her friend's pussy juices. She let go of it as Samantha wiggled her ass impatiently and helped him aim it back at her twat, the thick length sliding deep inside her.

"Aahhhhh, Jesus - - fuck that's big!" Samantha cried as Adam began fucking her hard and fast. "That's it - - fuck Mommy - - fuck Mommy hard!" she yelled, pushing back at him, forcing his dick to go even deeper. "Jess - - ahhhhh fucking hell - - Jess - - my ass - - please, Jess," she gasped.

Jessica spat on her fingers and slid them down to where Samantha's crinkled, tight asshole sat, running them round for a moment before easing first one, then the other inside. She could feel Adam's prick sliding in and out of her pussy through the thin membrane that separated her pussy and ass, and timed her finger fucking with his thrusts.

"Oh fuck - - fuck yes! Both of you - - fuck me - - fuck me!" Samantha cried, pushing back against her step-son's cock as her friend fingered her butt. It didn't take long before she felt her orgasm building, the tightness growing in her twat and her asshole, her muscles clenching around Adam and Jessica as they both fucked her as hard and deep as they could. "Oh fuck - - Mommy's cumming - - cumming!"

Adam and Jessica kept on fucking and fingering her as she trembled and shook on the bed, crying out in pleasure, spouting obscenities until her words turned into gasps and mumbles as she finally pulled forward and collapsed on the bed. Jessica quickly grabbed Adam's huge cock and sucked on the head, tasting her friend's fuck oils again before looking up at him.

"My turn?" she asked.

"If you want to, auntie Jess," Adam said politely.

"Oh I definitely want to," Jessica said. She turned to Samantha and rolled her over on to her back, her huge, fake tits pancaking just a little on her chest but still staying mostly upright. Jessica climbed over her, straddling her waist, and leaned down, her own tits squashing into Samantha's taut belly, letting her lick and suck at Samantha's hard nipples.

Jessica looked back at Adam and smiled. "Come on, sweetie, come fuck your auntie," she said before returning to sucking at Samantha's tits.

Adam knelt behind her and took hold of her ass with one hand, guiding his red, swollen cock head to her sopping cunt lips and slowly easing it inside.

"Oh fuck - - fucking hell, Adam," she gasped as he inched forward.

"Should I stop?" he asked quickly, not wanting to hurt her.

"Fuck no! Don't you dare stop!" Jessica laughed. "Give me that cock, baby," she said over her shoulder. "Fuck me like you fuck your mom!"

Adam pushed forward, sliding almost his whole length into her pussy in one go, making her moan in delight.

"You like that?" Samantha asked her, having recovered from her orgasm. "You like my boy's big dick inside you?"

"Jesus, yes!" Jessica cried. "How do you - - uuuhhnnnn - - how do you - - take it all?" she gasped, groaning as Samantha filled her hands with Jessica's huge tits.

"It took some effort," Samantha said, pushing Jessica up slightly so she could cup and lick at her small, bullet hard nipples. "But I managed it. I think that giant cock of his has resized my pussy." She sucked hard on one of Jessica's tits, stuffing her mouth full of the firm mound, before looking back up at her. "And my asshole."

Jessica shuddered and groaned, partly from the fucking Adam was giving her, stuffing his big dick deep up her twat over and over, and partly at the thought of that same cock invading her tiny friend's asshole. They kissed, lip locking, tongues sliding around each other, slipping into each other's mouths, their hands grasping at the other's tits, Adam pounding away at Jessica's pussy all the while.

"Do you like it - - in your ass?" Samantha asked her friend.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Trophy Wives Club 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds