• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Another Class Reunion

Another Class Reunion

123

Author's note: This is my first attempt to write a story with multiple viewpoints. While I welcome your comments on any aspect of my stories, I ask you to comment on my handling of the viewpoint presentation. I thank you in advance for taking time to read my efforts, for the mostly good votes on the taboo submissions and especially for the critical comments which helped me improve my writing.

Please vote on every story you read. Your grade is the only measuring stick for authors to judge the quality of our work. The Carolina Dreamer

*

"But we just had a class reunion," Mike protested to his wife Susan.

"Just had a reunion! Mike, it's been five years since our class met at Charlestown Landing."

"Has it been that long?" Mike couldn't believe how fast the years had flown by. He still wasn't ready to accept defeat. Those German girls had teased him something awful without causing him to cross the line. Now that he was home and as horny as the stud at the nearby horse farm. He needed action. Hanging around the Edisto Center and Gardens for two days wasn't exactly what he had in mind. "I've been in Germany for six weeks; I was hoping to spend a week alone with you."

"I know Honey, I want to spend some alone time too, but what could I do?" She pressed herself against him. She could feel the rock hard shaft pressing her lower abdomen through her light summer dress and the khaki pants he always wore when working. "Actually you have only yourself to blame."

"Me? What did I do?"

"Don't you remember? You had such a good time five years ago that you insisted that we make the fifteenth reunion a two-day affair at the Edisto Inn and Gardens. The committee agreed with you on the spot."

"Yeah, I did, didn't I?" Mike gave her a big sheepish grin. "Guess I didn't count on it starting the day after I come home from a long trip packing a world record hard-on.

"Maybe we can help it a little right now." She took his face in both hands, pulling him to her until their lips met. Mike got just a whiff of her perfume as he nibbled on her lower lip. He wasn't sure what her dress was made of but it was so thin he could clearly feel her panties when he grasped her behind with both hands. Unless she put on a slip he'd bet you could see her outline clearly, if she was between you and the sun. As he pulled her tightly against his pelvis she ground hers into him.

"Wow! Is all this for me?" She worked her hand between their tightly pressed bodies and gave his shaft a couple strokes. "Does that feel good, baby?"

"Uh-huh." Mike lifted her dress then with both hands he massaged her butts in the way he knew always drove her crazy. She responded by loosening his belt so she could get his pants down.

"Come to Momma," she said, kneeling in front, pulling down his white briefs. His six and a half inches popped into freedom. Taking it in her hand, she flicked her tongue around the head several times and took it inside her mouth. She worked her mouth back and forth until he tried to push it deeper.

"Hey! Watch it! That's no peppermint stick you got there, baby. Momma needs to breathe too." She stood up but still rubbed against him. "You might not have the longest dick on record but if it was any bigger around I couldn't give you head." All the time she talked, her left hand was working his uncircumcised foreskin across his glans.

*****

Mike will be home soon, Susan thought as she checked everything one last time before closing the suitcase. It and the suit bag hanging over the door contained the sexiest outfits she owned. She couldn't wait until Mike saw her in the new dress she had purchased just for this trip. Sure, it was cut well above the knees but she had the legs for that. Truth be told, she'd like to see Brad Dormer's face when he saw her for the first time since high school. In school, she had a queen sized crush on him but he'd never given chubby little girls like her and her twin sister Sara a second glance.

Well, he'd have a surprise when he walked into the convention room Saturday night. Both she and Sara had gotten serious about weight when they started college and the change had been remarkable. Now, with their blonde hair and shapely bodies, they never failed to turn men's head when they walked into a room. In her case all the men could do was look, but now Sara; Sara was a different story. Different, that is, if you could believe her tales of sexual tryst starting from their junior year in college.

Sometimes Susan had her doubts. She loved Sara and the two of them were closer than most twins, but Susan had always been the leader with Sara following in her wake. Susan wondered how a girl who was like her in so many ways could be so wanton when it came to sex.

Susan and Sara were identical twins, so identical not even her husband, Mike, could tell them apart. In college, they had often joked about switching places for a night so Susan could experience the wild life Sara enjoyed. Even after they were married, the girls had continued their fun.

Once, when Mike wanted to go to a Clemson football game while Susan had her heart set on seeing a play at the Dock Street Theater, they had switched. Mike still didn't know it was Sara who spent the entire day with him. The only iffy part was when Mike wanted to get a room for the night instead of making the long drive back. Sara reported she had to do some fast talking to convince him they really needed to get back for church. Susan wasn't sure if Sara was joking or not when she said she almost carried the experiment all the way. She claimed she was tempted to see if Mike would know the difference between them in bed.

Since Mike was a touchy feely kind of man, even in public, the girls agreed they had to do something to help Mike tell them apart. If not, Sara would most likely find Mike fondling her if they were ever in a room alone. That's when they agreed that anytime they were together, Susan would keep her hair in either a bun or a ponytail while Sara would wear hers shoulder length. That way Mike could always tell which twin was his.

Susan checked her watch as she double checked again to be sure she hadn't forgot anything. Nope, she hadn't. If Mike's plane landed as scheduled, he should get home in plenty of time to shower and dress before Sara arrived. They planned to drive down to the Inn tonight so the girls could assure everything was ready when the others started arriving around mid-day tomorrow.

She heard the front door slam and rushed to greet Mike. He was probably as horny as she was and she'd bet he had forgotten all about the reunion.

**** Susan was unsurpassed when it came to oral sex, or at least she was the best Mike ever had. He never expected to find out if anyone was better either. Yet, even while she was flicking her tongue around his glans and pumping the shaft with her right hand, he found himself wondering how good Sara would be. From the way she talked she must be really something in bed. "Better stop, baby. I need to come so badly I don't think I can hold out much longer." He scooped into his arms and headed for their bedroom.

"Hurry," Susan said as he dropped her on the bed and started shedding his clothes. While he was undressing she took off all but her bra and panties. For some reason she always insisted Mike take those off. He was glad to oblige.

While still standing beside the bed, he unsnapped her bra and when her tits were free his mouth covered one while his hand massaged the other. He had the nipple, which he was teasing with his tongue, sticking out about a quarter inch when she tried to move his head to the other one.

"This one is getting jealous," she whispered.

Mike switched nipples, tugging and pulling on it until it stood out like its mate. Meantime, his hand was rubbing the inside of her thighs and mound.

"Yes," she moaned. "That feels so good." Her hips were moving against his hand on every stroke. "Don't tease me so; I need you now."

The slamming front door startled them out of their passion

"Hey! Where are you guys? Sara's voice was loud enough to wake the dead.

"Shit! I told Sara to meet us at five." Susan scrambled to pull on her housecoat while Mike grabbed his clothes and tried to make it to the bathroom in time. There was no doubt in either's mind that Sara would be barging into their bedroom any moment.

"What's holding you up?" The door swung open and it was almost like Susan was looking at herself in the mirror.

"I told you five. What are you doing here at four-thirty?" Susan pointed at the clock on the nightstand.

"What's wrong?" Sara teased, "Did I break up a little Whoopee session?" She knocked on the bathroom door. "Come on out, Mike, I'll just wait here while you guys finish."

"You wish." Mike was dressed in his pants when he opened the door. He gave Sara a bear hug and kissed her on the forehead. I bet you're dying to see a real stud in action, but you have to buy into the game for that." He loved to tease Sara, but right now, as he felt her body against his, he was sure it would take both Susan and Sara to relieve his aching balls.

"Watch it, big boy. I just might take you up on that someday. What do you think, Susan? Think we double team him and show him just how he rates in the stud department?"

Susan, who had started dressing, threw her housecoat at her.

Two and a half hours later Mike was lugging their luggage from the car while the girls checked them in. As he entered the lobby another guest returned a luggage cart.

"Thank God! I'm too pooped to drag all this up to our room," he muttered as he piled everything on the cart. His fatigue diminished when two young ladies of about eighteen walked into the lobby. Their tennis outfits fit across their tight little butts showing off their assets admirably. Mike couldn't help staring. His pants began to tent and the ache, which had disappeared during the long trip, returned.

"Nice, huh?" He hadn't noticed the twins approaching. He turned at the sound of Susan's voice.

"I hardly noticed."

"I can see you didn't." Susan pointed to his crotch. "Come on. Romeo, let's get this stuff up to 201." She tossed him the key then she and Sara led the way making sure to add a little extra wiggle just to tease him.

"Damn," he said. "Both of you know very well what the sight of your behinds do to me. Keep it up and I may have to ravish you both."

"In your dreams, big boy," Sara retorted, treating him to an extra wiggle.

Room 201 had a great view and two king beds. Sara grabbed the one next to the door leaving the one with the best view for Mike and Susan. After unpacking the girls suggested a swim before dinner. Sara changed in the bathroom while Mike and Susan changed together in the bedroom. Mike had his swimsuit on quickly and couldn't help but watch as Susan removed her bra and peeled her pink panties down her legs. She stepped out of them and flipped them at Mike, hitting him right in the face. He caught a whiff of her distinctive musky odor mixed with Windsong, Susan's favorite fragrance.

"Oh no you don't." Susan pranced away when he reached for her. "If I don't hurry Sara will be dragging you to the pool before I'm ready. I'm not sure I trust you two alone, not as horny as you are."

"Too late." Sara came out the bathroom wearing the skimpiest yellow bikini he'd ever seen. "Come on Mike." She caught his hand. "We'll get the first swim while slowpoke here finishes changing."

Mike lagged behind Sara on the way to the pool. He couldn't take his eyes off her shapely bikini covered ass while it was swinging back and forth with each step she made.

"Like what you see?" Sara added an exaggerated swing, knowing how it would affect Mike. He was her brother-in-law and she'd never do anything to hurt Susan, but if he wasn't; she'd go for him in a skinny minute.

They had finished two laps when Mike saw Susan enter the pool area. Instead of joining them in the water she stopped to talk with a man relaxing in a lounge chair. The man got up and turned two chairs toward the water then invited Susan to join him. That's when Mike recognized him as Brad Dormer, his nemesis from high school.

Brad was everything a high school boy wanted to be; star football player, owned a sporty car, looks that attracted girls like honey attracts flies, and most of all hung like a horse. Seeing Brad shower after a game, one of the guys said he'd sure love to see that piece of meat when it was angry. From that day on Brad was known to classmates as "Meat" Dormer.

Mike was the exact opposite of Brad. He was a fair athlete, rode a bike or borrowed the family car, was tongue-tied around girls and played the class nerd to Brad's Mr. Cool. Brad never missed an opportunity to ridicule Mike and as was so common among teenagers their classmates all joined in for fear Brad and his little group of hip friends would turn on them.

It wasn't until Mike joined the Marines and pulled a tour in Nam where he won a Silver Star that he finally lost his inferiority complex. The Hand to Hand combat training along with maturity had added weight and muscle. He looked so different that when Mike and Sara joined them Brad didn't recognize the kid he used to torment.

Only after Susan introduced them as my sister Sara and my husband Mike Lover did the light of recognition register on Brad's face.

"Oh yeah. I remember you now. Used to be a lot smaller, didn't you?" He stood and offered his hand. "I didn't recognize you until Susan said your name." He turned to Sara. "Wow! Sara, you're the spitting image of your sister and both of you are beautiful. Mike, how do you ever tell them apart?" He punched Mike lightly on the shoulder. "I guess you don't try, huh?"

With anyone else the girls would have been insulted at the insinuation, but now both had a wide grin on their faces. Brad just had that ability. He could tell someone to, 'Go to Hell!' and have them looking forward to the trip.

The four of them settled back to enjoy the South Carolina twilight and rehash old times. At least the girls and Brad rehashed the past; Mike mostly listened. One by one other couples drifted in and joined the bull session. Someone suggested ordering pizza, so they didn't break up until after midnight.

"My lord, did you see Brad's thing; the way it bulged under his swimsuit, Susan?" Sara was all giggles as they made their way back to their room. Susan wasn't much better. She had clearly been impressed with Brad also. They were still discussing Brad's tall tales when Mike unlocked their door and ushered them inside.

"Why were you so quiet tonight, Mike?" Sara asked as she flopped down on her bed. "Didn't you like hearing all about what others have been doing?"

"Mike just doesn't care for Brad," Susan explained. "Don't you remember how he used to treat Mike when we were in school?" Then she turned to Mike. "Honey, that's all in the past. Brad has clearly changed. Now he's fun to be around. You need to forgive and forget,"

"I know, Meat sure seems to have changed, but we had a saying in the Marines; a tiger doesn't change his stripes."

"Okay Mike, hold on to your grudges, if it makes you feel better." Susan turned on the TV. "Why don't you use the bathroom first then Sara and I can double up without worrying about leaving a big mess for you."

"Wonder how Brad picked up the nickname of Meat." Mike heard Susan ask as he shut the bathroom door. Could she really be that unobservant? Heck, Sara had pointed it out earlier.

He was still awake when Sara came out wearing the skimpiest gowns he'd ever seen on her. When she realized he was awake she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. In doing so she managed to brush her breast across his chest which caused old John to stiffen. It was like he was on a short fuse and ready to blow anytime. It wasn't going to get any better either. Susan sure wasn't going to give him any with Sara in the next bed.

When Susan came to bed, her thin Teddy didn't hide any more than Sara's gown. She snuggled up to her husband, her back to his front, and felt his hand cup her breast. It felt wonderful and she fell asleep.

Sleep didn't come so easy to the other two inhabitants of room 201. While Mike lay there, suffering from a case of blue balls, Sara was in the other bed remembering how it felt when she rubbed her breast on Mike. She wondered what would happen if she simply crawled in the bed on the other side of Mike and started to fondle him. Of course she never could, but what if...

The bright morning sun was peeping around the drawn curtains when Mike finally opened his eyes. He lay there only half awake trying to remember where he was. For a few seconds he thought he was still in Germany and would be flying home today, but the voices trying to break through his sleep induced foggy brain certainly weren't German. He turned over to face away from the window so the sun wouldn't be in his eyes while he sorted things out in his mind. Meanwhile, the bed felt so good he'd just lie still and enjoy.

"Oh don't worry, he's asleep. Come on out." Mike recognized his wife's voice and became fully alert, but he still didn't move. He opened his eyes to look upon two almost identical naked bodies about to pull on throngs. How the hell could they stand that strap between their ass cheeks all day, he wondered?

They didn't have their hair fixed yet so he really couldn't tell which one was his wife. One disappeared from his view but he was treated to a ringside seat as the other fastened her bra and finished dressing. He wondered what the girls would say if they knew he had watched them dress.

*****

Susan awoke first and slipped out of the bed quietly so she wouldn't awake Mike. There was nothing he had to do before the party so he just as well rest. She shook Sara awake and they shared the bath room like when they were teenagers. There was too much steam from the shower for them to dress in the bath, so she checked to see if Mike was awake.

"Still asleep," she reassured Sara. "Let's just dress out here."

"You sure?" Sara was reluctant.

"Oh don't worry, he's asleep." She crept closer for a better look. "Come on out." Susan motioned for her sister to join her, and they began dressing. Sara wasn't as comfortable being naked in front of Mike, as her sister was even if she did sometimes dream of being naked in his arms.

She glanced at Mike and thought she caught him peeping. Just to check for sure she really put on a show, removing her shorts and selecting another pair. She appeared to have all kinds of trouble as she wiggled in them and was rewarded with the sight of a tent-pole sticking off from Mike.

She joined Susan, who was out of Mike's range of vision, then jotted down a note telling her what she had discovered. This led to a series of notes as they plotted what to do. With a plan in place they each caught an edge of the bed covers and with one quick jerk uncovered Mike's erection. He tried to cover it with both hands but Susan started tickling him and Sara joined in. Soon wrestling, tickling, and giggling weren't enough.

"Peep at us, will you? Come on, Sara; he saw us naked. It's only fair he lets us see him." Both girls pretended they were going to pull his shorts down and of course Mike pretended he was trying to prevent it. They didn't get the shorts pulled down but Mike was sure one of them gave him a few strokes in the process.

"Mercy! You win! Please! Just give me a chance and I'll run up the white flag." The tickling was getting to Mike.

"Let's give him a chance to get his flagpole back up, Susan." Sara came to his rescue. "It doesn't look like he can tie a white flag to it right now.

After dressing they all went out to breakfast, then Mike returned the girls to the Center where they would join the other members of the steering committee in decorating the meeting hall.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Another Class Reunion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds