• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bunny Sucking

Bunny Sucking

An unrealised fantasy

Finally. After such a long wait. He was on Her leash and collared. For all to see. She was known in this club and had overseen many a spilt load and sadistic probing, whilst he had been 3000 miles away. He was so pleased that finally, inevitably, it was his turn.

They had talked long and often about him being on her leash and he felt himself swell and grow in the little panties she had bought for him in Her favourite shop in Canterbury. The more he swelled the more excited he had got. Just as they left the changing room She has taken a sample of his precum from between the gauze and fed it to him. He was marked.

She paraded him around. She knew he hated the fact that She was well known and he an outsider. She took her time introducing him to all her friends; he thought about how many of them had tasted her favours whilst he was away.

She was not one for protocol. There was no kneeling or "yes miss, no miss". She simply took her time flaunting her cleavage at him, knowing it would make him ooze further. And She revelled in the familiarity She had in this place whilst he blinked in the headlights.

He craved her touch in public and She knew that; glancing at him as She flirted with men and women alike; looking at his cock bulge and smiling that cheeky little girl grin that made him melt.

Finally She yanked his leash with purpose over to a dark corner. As he got closer he could see a Mistress, far more dowdy and bloated than his own glorious Owner, reclining on a sofa; in front of her knelt a tall young boy in just a leather thong. As he turned the welts and lashes on his back came into focus, still fresh.

The two Mistresses looked at each other, a secret coded nod. She turned to him and said

"Now my big clever Boy, you are going to make Prim very happy. Just do as you are told. I'll look after you. But don't you dare let me down."

No sooner had he seen the glint in her eyes than he saw the boy was on his feet and naked. His erection was enormous....the purple head proud and shiny, the veins clearly showing, it bounced and swayed with every small movement he made.

She guided him to his knees with Her gloved hands and as he descended she whispered

"Now Boy..be my cock sucking whore. I've waited months to do this, just with you. For me."

Things began to move very fast. She held his head still as the other Mistress, suddenly energised, rose and roughly grabbed her boys throbbing, bouncing, slick pillar of flesh and brought it to his lips.

She said simply "Open."

His own Mistress then said "Suck it. For me, Boy."

At first the frisson of the debauchery of it all was enough. She moved his head back and forth on the younger males cock. Then She made him do it by himself. He tried to focus on the task. It wasn't unpleasant- he tasted clean, and the cock was like a rubbery toy at first. Then he started to get saltier and the taste of thickening pre cum started to make him gag a little.

"No....you will not stop. You will carry on, for me Boy." She said. As an added inducement, he felt her two fingers snake under his buttocks and start to probe his tight bumhole, feeling their way in.

Energised by Her probing he renewed his efforts. Occasionally he opened his eyes and could see the younger boy also was being fingered in identical fashion by his own owner. He noticed that he had started to pant. The cock in his mouth began to dance a little. He could hear some faint moaning, as he tried not to focus on the velvety gloved fingers inside his own body.

Suddenly the other Mistress spoke quietly.

"He's ready."

His Owner quietly removed the woman's fingers, stood up, and asked him to look up at Her. From the corner of his eye he could see Her jerking the boys cock- half his age and half as big again.

"Come." She said it once and quietly. From somewhere the younger boy let out a roar, his legs buckling, back arching.

All he could see, kneeling there and looking adoringly at his own Mistress, was Her smiling, loving face as she painted her own Boy's face with the younger boy's ejaculate; four pumped strings that went over his face and chest and into his hair. He kept his mouth closed but well recognised the almondy smell of male cum, plastered by Her on his body.

She looked down at him and smiled.

"There's a good Boy." She said simply. "My own clever dirty Boy."

She used the wipes she had with Her to gently clean his face, watching the tears of both adoration and shame in his eyes. He was so alive at that point.

"Come into this room Boy. Just the two of us. I have a little treat for you." She said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bunny Sucking

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds