• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jason's Journey Pt. 1 Ch. 1-3

Jason's Journey Pt. 1 Ch. 1-3

1234

Chapter 1

Jason Beavaneax surveyed the grimy waiting room of the Collegetown bus station. The cracked greyish white tile was littered with the flotsam and jetsam of a public place. The occasional hot dog wrapper, the carelessly discarded cup and, yes, people marginalized by choice or circumstances wafted around the room. A maintenance worker with a short handled broom and dustpan was making a desultory attempt to clean up the trash. His duties did not extend to the people.

Aside from Jason, there were ten people waiting for this last bus of the night. They covered the gamut from a disreputable looking, rheumy eyed transient to a young couple. However, one denizen stood out from the rest. She was an older white woman. It was Jason's hobby when he traveled to people watch. He had a native ability to read body language. When combined with his minor in Psychology, he was very successful in reading the inner workings of a person's mind. This woman was under some stress. The firm set of her lips suggested that. The way she sat with her knees spread and legs crossed at the ankles suggested an asexual person or at the other end of the spectrum, a sexually repressed person.

The woman had an interesting face. It was moon shaped, weathered and lined. Hell, he thought, she had to be at least 50! Aside from a decent rack and some fair legs, she was typical of the truck farmers in the area. Grey mingled liberally with her reddish brown hair. Her dress was a threadbare faded print affair. It looked like it would hit just above her knees. He guessed she was 5' 7' or so, maybe 150 pounds. His eyes moved on, looking for a better travelling companion.

"Ben Lomond, Ben Lomond! The bus for Ben Lomond departs from Lane 1!" The dispatcher's nasal voice issued tinnily over the PA system.

Jason rose from the plastic bench, retrieved his backpack and casually slipped it over one shoulder. He stretched, his 6' 4", 240-pound football player's body loomed large in the tiny waiting room. He slouched slowly toward the boarding area.

Hearing the boarding announcement, the farm lady fumbled for her suitcase and purse. She stood and bumped into Jason.

"Excuse me," Jason exclaimed, moving quickly to the side.

The lady skittered back so quickly that the back of her legs hit the seat and she unceremoniously fell back in her seat with her legs flying into the air, her skirt billowing. She frantically used both hands to catch her dress. As she struggled to get her dress down, Jason caught a glimpse of a hairy pussy.

"That's...that's ok," May Allen stammered nervously.

Although May had some contact with Black men in and around her small town, she had never interacted with one. The closeness of this large young Black man intimidated her. She cast a sidelong glance, taking in his broad shoulders and well-muscled arms. His head sat like a block of mahogany on his square shoulders. His unusual slate grey eyes were penetrating, mesmerizing causing May to hold his look for longer than was comfortable. Her face colored as she realized he had probably seen her pussy. That possibility was embarrassing. She instantly regretted her rebellious decision to go without panties. However, Henry, her husband had made her so dammed mad by ignoring her. May flashed back to earlier that evening.

***

May Allen stepped from the shower and strode naked across the threadbare carpet into the bedroom. She retrieved two shabby towels from the linen cabinet. One she coiled like a turban around her greying red hair. With the other, she began drying her back, seesawing it back and forth. She was aware that her pendulous breasts moved in opposition to drying, swaying back and forth.

"Gawddamit, May, I don't see why you have to go visit your sister! I need you here to help with the chores.

Her husband, Henry, stood shirtless in the bedroom door in well-worn bib overalls. Dirt and straw from cleaning the barn covered him.

"First off, Henry, get the fuck out of the house and stop tracking mule shit, dirt and hay into my clean house! Second, I only get to see my sister a few times a year. I will go when I fucking well please!"

May placed one leg on the kitchen chair in the bedroom. Her husband took no notice of her nakedness. She dried first one leg then the other. She took the towel between her legs and vigorously dried her thick thatch of reddish brown pubic hair. A faint shock went through her as this action encountered her clit.

"Hurry up then! I need to get back here to finish cleaning the barn!"

I am standing here necked as a jaybird and all he is concerned about is cleaning the fucking barn, she thought. After thirty years of marriage and five children, it was as if I was part of the furniture. She turned to chest of drawers and retrieved a plain white bra. The faded label read 38C. She donned it and inspected herself in the cracked mirror. Her breasts bulged out of the top of the old bra. At 48, her breasts had lost the fight with gravity. In contrast to her heavily tanned legs and arms, they rested like large white melons on her chest surmounted by her large pink eraser like nipples. The rubbing of the towel had caused them to become hard and erect. Hard work kept her belly flat and her legs toned. Even so, having five babies left a pattern of stretch marks across her abdomen.

A quick inspection of her panty drawer revealed they were all in a sorry shape. They were frayed and worn. She angrily slammed the drawer shut. A woman should have a decent pair of panties to wear. However, her husband was frugal to the point of being scrooge like. To hell with it, she thought, he wouldn't let me buy any lingerie; I'll just not wear any! May had these moments of rebellion before. Unbeknownst to Henry, she often went to church without panties. It made her feel incredibly wicked to feel the breeze from the fans in the church blow across her naked pussy.

From their closet, she took her best dress, a faded flowered button up the front affair. It stopped about 1" above her knees; showing off what she thought was her best feature, her long, well-muscled legs. As she slipped it on and buttoned it, she felt a queasiness in her abdomen. Fucking great, I'm ovulating, she thought.

May and Henry had not had sex in nearly five years. She decided birth control pills were an unnecessary expense. Besides, her irregular periods suggested she was entering menopause. An unwanted pregnancy was the furthest thing from her mind.

***

"Here, let me help you," Jason offered his hand.

May was stunned at her boldness when she let his massive ebony hand engulf hers. Her tanned arm looked pale compared to the deep dark brown of his arm. He effortlessly pulled her to feet. She stood uncertainly in front of him. An unaccustomed warmth started in her nether regions and permeated her body.

Jason stepped back to let the lady move in front of him. He chuckled to himself as he thought about the beaver shot he got. Who would have thought that an older woman would go commando! As she moved in front of him and started toward the doors, he noted the soft sway of her full hips. Not bad, he noted, not bad at all! He stepped around her and pushed the swinging door, allowing May to move from the lounge area to the boarding area.

Diesel fumes assaulted his senses as he followed May through swinging doors. The old Scenic Cruiser sat in its lane, idling roughly and belching fumes. The paint job was faded and the exterior displayed the scars of years of use. Jason and May were the last ones to board. The driver, his grey uniform frayed at the cuffs and collar, took their tickets and ushered them inside. He and the old Greyhound retread had seen better days.

The migrant workers filled the first ten seats on the lower level behind the driver. Jason followed May as she moved past the smelly bathroom and up the stairs to the upper level. He noted the hard muscle in her legs as she climbed the few stairs. May was aware that he could see her legs well up her dress. She felt an odd little thrill. Henry never looked at her legs. She felt a dampness between her legs. It was followed by a heat that permeated her body. May brought one trembling hand to her ample chest. Dear god, she thought, what is happening to me?

May sidled up the narrow aisle, stopping midway of the upper observation section of the bus. She easily lifted her suitcase and was about to shove it in the overhead. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Jason standing patiently. Unlike the strong independent woman she was, she pretended to struggle because of its weight and the height of the bin.

"Here, let me help you," Jason offered.

He slid in behind her in the narrow aisle, reached over May and pushed the bag into the bin. In the process, his cock brushed over her full mature ass. The firmness of her ass surprised him. Did she push back against him?

Uncharacteristically, May pushed her ample behind back against Jason. An electric shock coursed through her. It felt to her like it started between her legs and radiated upward and downward through her body. She broke out in a light sweat. She felt a flutter in her abdomen and her nipples grew hard as diamonds. Her legs wobbled and she thought she was going to faint.

"Thank...thank you," she mumbled.

Dear lord, she thought, what has come over me! I actually rubbed my ass against his crotch. Lately May felt an unaccustomed heat course through her body. Some she knew were the hot flashes of menopause. The others were an intense sexual arousal. Her nipples were hard and sensitive. This usually occurred when she was ovulating. But the intensity of both was more than she experienced in years. It felt like he had pressed a shovel handle into her butt! Her knuckles turned white as she squeezed the arm of the seat. She felt the fabric of her dress rub her ass as he sidled past. Hurriedly, May slid into the seats. She watched as the large Black man moved past her to the rear. She repressed an urge to glance back and see his butt.

Jason smiled as he moved down the aisle toward the back of the bus. It was risky rubbing his cock over her butt. She could have screamed and that would cause a problem. Instead, she reacted as though she liked it. He planted his bulk into the five across rear seats. He rested his back against the wall and stretched out across the seats.

The ancient bus shuddered as the driver ground the gears into reverse and backed out of the boarding lane. The gears clashed again as he forced it into low gear and lumbered into traffic. With practice ease, the driver moved quickly through the gears and attained highway speed.

In his back row seat, Jason surreptiously eased his 16-ounce Coca Cola bottle from his backpack. The bottle was a 50/50 mix of Coke and Wild Turkey. As he took a sip, he caught the old white woman watching him.

May manufactured reasons for her to turn in her seat and catch glimpses of the young Black man. For some reason he fascinated her. An unaccustomed warmth spread threw her body. What is wrong with me, she thought.

When Jason caught her staring at him, he offered her a drink from his soda bottle. She was like a deer in the headlights. She wanted to turn away but she could not. A tidal wave of emotion washed over her.

"Come on," Jason implored, "have a drink!"

Despite her fears, May found herself rising to accept his offer. A pang of guilt shot threw her as she glanced down to see if the other passengers were watching. I am just going to the back of this very public bus to have a drink, she reasoned, why should I feel guilty? She thought about Henry. Her anger at his ignoring her welled in her. I am more than just a farmhand!

May walked the few steps to the back of the bus. She kept looking over her shoulder at the passengers on the lower level. She was not sure why she accepted a drink with from this stranger. Maybe it was an act of defiance at an uncaring husband. May slid into the middle seat, her legs extended in the aisle. To her right were two empty seats. To her left, Jason offered her the Coke bottle laced with Wild Turkey.

"I...I...I just want you to know I am married and don't normally do this kind of thing." May took a tentative sip of the spiked Coke. She sputtered as the heat of the liquor burned her throat. She felt the alcohol suffuse her body, warming her.

Jason watched as May took another sip. He noticed how her breasts rose as she raised the bottle to her mouth and leaned her head back to take a drink. Lawd, he thought, her jugs were as big as my Mama and my aunt. "Ma'am, all we are doing is having a drink together!"

Ma'am! The word aged her. It reminded her she was past middle age. Most of her life was behind her. It also reminded her of the obvious age difference between her and her newfound drinking partner. She carefully observed him as he took a big swig from the bottle. He could not be more than 20 years old! He was younger than her youngest! He was extremely dark with startling slate grey eyes. His shaved head was enormous, sitting like a block of obsidian on an almost non-existent neck. His broad shoulders nearly filled the space between the back wall of the bus and the seat. Her eyes trailed down over his broad muscular chest. His waist was almost waspish but flared to large thighs and legs. She felt a tingle that was partly the alcohol and partly the large bulge in his pant leg. That couldn't possibly be his cock, she thought.

"My name is May," she said feeling self-conscious about drinking with this young man

Jason noted that May turned toward him with left leg bent at the knee resting on the seat and the other in the aisle. Her dress rode up exposing her leg to the lower thigh. It was a well-shaped leg, lightly covered in a brownish hair. He accepted the proffered bottle. Time to up the ante, he thought. "I'm Jason," he said as he offered a toast and took a deep draught. He let his hand drop to her ankle. When she did not protest, he lightly squeezed it.

His hand was hot on May's ankle. She felt the heat move up her leg and warm her nether regions. She was a little high. Normally all she drank was the hard cider she and Henry made. The 100 proof Wild Turkey and Coke was going to her head. May felt like the world had shrunk to this little cocoon of him and her. It was like they were the only people in the world. She stole a look at his dark open face. His eyes were calm open pools of grey. I am the center of his world. All he cares about is me. When I speak, he listens, really listens. Henry never listened. It was a pleasant feeling. This strange young man made her feel safe and needed. She felt warm and adjusted the hem of her dress.

Jason watched as May's dress rose higher. It cut across her thighs, exposing all of her lower legs and a lot of her thighs. Her dress tightened across her breasts as she took another deep swallow. Jason thought he could see her hard nipples challenging the thin dress. She offered no protest as his hand slid up her lower leg, partially disappearing under her dress. A warm moist heat issued from under her dress.

May's skin tingled as Jason lightly caressed her lower thigh. The tingle moved up her leg. She felt herself getting wetter. The tingle moved up her abdomen causing it to quiver. It invaded her breasts, making her nipples harder and more sensitive. It suffused her neck, ears and face causing her to flush. Jesus Christ, she thought. What is happening to me? I'm behaving like a teenager on her first date. As he took a swallow, she watched his pant leg tighten as his cock hardened. It seemed to go on forever. Henry's was the only cock she had ever seen. This one was much larger. May licked her lips hungrily. She saw a hand move out and lightly squeeze the bulge.

Jason groaned as May squeezed his dick. He felt her fingers tightening and relaxing on his man meat. He lowered the bottle slowly. May's eyes glazed as her hand rubbed his cock. She seemed to be in a trance. A light sheen of sweat covered her forehead. Her tongue flicked across incongruously dry lips, moistening them. He let his hand slide slowly up her dress. The hair on her legs felt like silk. He stroked back and forth, each time he moved further up her thigh pushing her dress higher.

May started as she felt the back of Jason's hand brush lightly against her pubic mound. Her eyes rose and locked with his. I should stop this, she thought. It has gone too far. May moaned as Jason's finger moved gently up her sodden slit. Her fingers tightened on his cock. Reluctantly, May removed her hand from Jason's cock. Using both of her hands, she grabbed his invading hand and held it tightly. She groaned as she pushed his arm back, causing his finger to slip out of her aching pussy.

"We must...we must stop," she groaned haltingly, "this is just not me!"

Jason scooted forward so that their knees on the seat touched. With his free hand, he reached out and stroked her chin with the back of his hand.

"You know," he said, "perhaps you are right!"

He leaned in, cupped her chin and lightly touched her lips with his. He let his tongue slip out of his mouth and slide lightly across her parted lips. His free hand roamed down her neck, causing May to tremble at the feather lightness of his touch. He moved from her lips to her chin, lightly kissing it and planted kisses on either side of her neck. His free hand slowly unbuttoned first one then another of the buttons on her dress.

Jason caressed her breast through her bra as he planted kisses just above her cleavage and then on the fleshy mound of each breast.

"Yes, yes this is so wrong," May gasped loudly, "I'm married, and I'm a Christian I can't cheat on my husband."

Jason pushed her bra up over the quivering mounds of her breasts. Her nipples were pink and rigid. They were as large as the first joint of his thumb. He lowered his head and gently suckled.

"Does your husband do this?"

May released his wrist. With one hand, she pressed his head into her bosom. She breastfed all of her children. She loved the intimacy of those moments, the feeling of completeness as the issue of her womb was nourished by milk from her breasts. Henry always wanted the door closed. He felt it was not seemly for a man to watch a woman feed her babies.

"No, never," she moaned.

She again grasped his cock and began squeezing it. Her gasps turned to moans as he nibbled lightly on one nipple while pulling on the other with his thumb and forefinger.

"You are so beautiful, so beautiful," Jason moaned, suckling on her rigid nipple.

May responded to the light pressure of Jason's hand on her chest pushing her back on the seats. She lay back as he kissed each nipple. He planted kisses on her abdomen, and then let his tongue explore her navel.

May's body undulated under Jason's ministrations. Her skin was hypersensitive. Each kiss sent sensations coursing through her body. She felt like she was on fire. Where is he going, she thought. Oh no, he is not going to kiss me down there.

May grasped Jason's head in both hands and tried to push him away.

"No...no...not there...not there!"

Jason pushed her hands away. When she tried to close her legs, he forced them apart with the pressure of his head. Finally, he planted that first sweet French kiss on May's labia. He ran his tongue up and down each lip. Then he started at the bottom and let his tongue part her lips and move slowly up until he flicked her clit.

"Does your husband do this?"

"Oh god...oh god...oh god!" May's hips bucked against Jason's head as he alternately licked and kissed her engorged labia. When he took her pussy lips in his mouth, she felt a pressure building. It was as though she was about to explode.

"Please...please...stop...I can't...oh my god...oh my god!"

Jason raised his head, his face smeared with May's juices.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jason's Journey Pt. 1 Ch. 1-3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds