• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Claire Reborn Ch. 03

Claire Reborn Ch. 03

12

Author's Note: I strongly suggest you read the previous chapters if you have not done so already. There are oblique references within this chapter that may not make sense without knowledge of the previous chapters.

Thank you to those of you who gave me such kind comments. Consider this multi-chapter story a kinder gentler exercise in BDSM, wherein I try to explore the feelings and motivations of the main characters, while experimenting with communicating the true depth of feeling and sensual experiences of the characters.

H Mauthor

I woke at nine-thirty. It had been a long time since I'd felt this relaxed. I felt around for Claire, but she was gone. I rose and emptied my bladder, my morning wood relaxing, then put on a robe.

As I walked toward the stairs I smelled bacon, eggs, and coffee. I found the kitchen table set and Clair standing at the stove in a long apron, her pert little ass facing me. I loved how her little peach of a cunt sat framed by her thighs.

I noticed the bruises on her legs and arms were fading, but she would be sporting a shiner for at least another week. I thought I'd better get some pictures before they faded further as I suspected there might be one or two issues with events at the airport.

She turned her head and caught me looking, smiled impishly, wiggled her bum, and said, "Sit down, it's almost ready."

I poured us both an orange juice, and asked, "How do you like your coffee."

"One milk," she tossed over her shoulder. Then she was plating the food and carrying the plates to the table. She removed the apron, and sat down across from me. I could not think of a more delightful view than her breasts perched just at the level of her plate. They almost looked as though they had been served up for me. In the cool air her nipples hardened.

I wrested my eyes from her glory and, looking her in the eye, said, "Bon Appétit."

Again, Claire's appetite was astounding. I wondered the girl was a thin as she was.

"How was your sleep?"

She smiled and responded, "Lovely, I was so relaxed." Then grinning impishly she said, "But I felt like the Princess and the Pea. Something kept poking me in the back, all night long."

Laughing, I retorted, "Count yourself lucky, it might have poked you somewhere else."

"Promises, promises."

"I was thinking somewhere further south."

Her eyes grew round, whether worried or eager I wasn't sure.

I put on my serious face. "Time to talk. What did you think of the video?"

She sat and thought, then said, "That is one seriously fucked up girl, no pun intended. What if you had really hurt her."

I smiled. "There was no chance of that. She was in full control the entire time."

Astonishment, then anger flashed across her face. "What kind of shit is that. She was tied up, tied down, totally at your control. You could have killed her if you had wanted to."

"Yes, that is the secret of a Dominant Submissive relationships, now isn't it. Total trust, total commitment. At any time she could have stopped everything with one little word."

"What do you mean? How?"

Smiling I put my knife and fork down. "Julie – that's her name – Julie had a safe word that she and I knew. Had she said that word, I would have stopped immediately and released her. But then she would have missed out on the pleasure she received.

The secret is that Julie trusted me implicitly to always have her best interest at heart. SHE gave herself to me, body, and soul. MY commitment was to take her to the very edge of her boundaries, to exact the maximum amount of pleasure for her. In her case, as with you, pain eventually brings her pleasure. Her addiction is such that now she craves the pain as much as the pleasure.

Did you see how she responded when I whipped her anus as she came. The ultimate mix of plain and pleasure. For her it was akin to reaching Nirvana.

But I want to talk about you and me, seriously."

Claire nodded, apparently afraid to say anything. Her neck was flushed a bit. Clearly even our brief discussion of the previous night's video had her flustered.

"I am a dominant. I like to take a woman under my protection. My goal is to teach her; to guide her. Naturally I want a submissive woman. I will teach that woman how to serve me as best she can, but that is not all. I will support her in being the best she can be.

I expect my... pets, if you will... I expect them to exercise, eat well, and attend school if they are so inclined. If not the latter I expect them to develop whatever skills they have. I won't live forever, and these relationships do not always last. I must assure myself that I leave a woman at least as well off and able to support themselves after they leave as before they met me, preferably better.

I expect strict adherence to the rules I set, and there are a few. You did quite well this morning. I assume the apron was only to protect your pretty tits from bacon spatters; you removed it as soon as it was not required. My women are to be naked at all times, unless I choose to adorn them, or if we go out."

Claire had been listening intently until now, but I could see she had a question. "Yes, what is it?"

Perking up, she asked, "You've said 'my women' more than once. How many women have you had? Do you have more than one at a time? What happened to Julie? Why me?"

"So many questions. I have had three women in my life at one time or another. I think any man who thinks he can handle more than one woman at a time is a fool. Do you know the Chinese definition of trouble? Two women under one roof."

She giggle at that. "What about Julie?"

"Wait, first I must clarify something. I may not have two pets at a time, but it is not outside my purview to bring another woman into our house, if only for a short time. The combination can be... interesting.

As for Julie, we were incompatible in the long run. She wanted to go to far darker places than I was prepared to go. The video you saw was tame compared to our last few sessions. I swear that woman would not use her safe word even if she thought I was going to kill her. That was not healthy for either of us. I won't lie. I get great pleasure in what I do to my women, but not for the reason you likely suspect."

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you think I do it?"

She frowned and knitted her eyebrows in thought. "I suppose it's because you like to inflict pain."

I shook my head. "I like to inflict pleasure; the more intense the better. Only a submissive who enjoys pain will suffice for me. Because only with pain can the ultimate pleasure be reached. I love to watch the tortured look on a woman's face her body twisting in delicious agony as she reaches completion. I love the taut, quivering muscles, the sheen of sweat, the beautiful swollen lips, and nipples, the flush on their chest, the exultant cries they make. But most of all I am addicted to the look in their eyes. The total submission, and complete, unqualified trust."

As I said this I subconsciously begun to rock slightly in my seat, my cock rising as I felt a flush of heat in my face, my voice becoming passionate in its yearning. It was like this every time with a woman. They had their sub-space; I had my dom-space.

I came back to earth as I realized what I was doing. Claire was gaping at me in awe.

"Holy shit," she whispered.

After a brief silence she recovered and laughed at me. "So three submissives. How long has it been since your last?"

"Two years." I knew where this was going and inwardly cringed.

"That's a long time. What happened?"

"She died."

There it was. Claire got that foot-in-mouth look, then quickly looked startled. "You didn't..." she waved her hands around, afraid to say it.

"Kill her? No. I told you, I am very careful. No, Serena died from cancer." My voice broke.

Claire became apologetic. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to imply –"

I shushed her. "It's alright, our last six months were some of the happiest times of our lives. We could still play you see, even when she could no longer walk. I could take her to a place where the pleasure outweighed the pain, at least for a few hours at a time." I smiled weakly at her.

Embarrassed, Claire thanked me for sharing with her.

We finished our breakfast in silence. After she had cleaned up we moved to the den to finish our talk.

"This is what I propose. You make a commitment to me for one month to be my pet, to do as I say, when I say. I will commit to protecting you, training you, and supporting you. If you have an apartment or other payments I will make them so that you don't have to worry about losing anything. If you have a job you will call in sick, I will arrange with a doctor for appropriate proof. If you lose any pay I will make it up to you. I will arrange with my lawyer to deal with any fallout from what happened at the airport yesterday."

Startled, Claire said, "Oh my God, I had forgotten about that. I don't think you can do anything about that."

"Let me guess. Some kind of drugs in your purse, right?"

She nodded, then said, "But they weren't mine. I don't do drugs. Tony made me carry them for him."

Nodding, I said, "I expected as much. You get your high the natural way. I would have been surprised if you were taking drugs. It doesn't fit your profile."

"I have a profile?"

"Don't we all. The airport is my problem. That's what it means to be a dominant. I protect and succor you.

After a month you will have a decision to make, commit to me indefinitely, or leave. It's that simple. As for me, I have already decided or I wouldn't be making this offer. I think I decided at the airport."

"What does indefinitely mean?"

"It means we commit to working as best we can to make things work. If they aren't working, I think we'll both know. At any rate, should you decide you want to leave I will not stop you."

"Okay."

I sat waiting, then realized she had no more to say. "Okay, what?"

"Okay, let's do it. What do I do? Get down and kiss your feet?"

Roaring with laughter I rounded the table, lifted her off the chair and threw her headfirst over my shoulder. I walked upstairs with her kicking and screaming as I paddled her bare ass. In the bathroom I set her down and turned the shower on. She sat rubbing her ass thoughtfully, as I got the temperature right.

It was a large shower, specially outfitted.

"There you go, just right."

She stepped in and let the water run over her head and down her back. "Mmmm, that feels good." She turned to face me. Looking down I was reminded I had been wanting to do something.

"Do you trim your bush?"

She blushed looking down at herself. "I like to keep it short."

I knelt down in front of her to look closer. Then I picked up a razor from the shelf and holding it up, said, "May I? I only ask because we do not have an agreement yet. Where you my submissive I would do this as a matter of course."

Tilting her head to one side, looking at me with what I would have to call a shit-eating grin, she said, "What the hell."

"Move forward." She did and the water stopped running down her crotch. I took some shaving foam and began to spread it around her mound.

"Put you foot up here," I said, indicating a low bench. Her little peach came in to view. Carefully I took long strokes to remove the bulk of her hair. Then I placed a finger inside her right labia majora, pulled it out and gently shaved the lip. She wiggled a bit when I neared the man in the boat.

"Stay still unless you want to be circumcised."

She looked down at me incredulous. "Only men are circumcised."

Raising an eyebrow at her, I retorted. "In certain religions it is common practice to circumcise women. Now you'd think that would mean removing the hood to enhance sensitivity, but no, it involves removing the clitoris."

Claire gasped in horror, eyes wide. "Oh, my god." I felt a shiver run through her body.

"I agree, it's barbaric. Switch feet, and stay still."

She dropped one foot and placed the other on the opposite bench. I continued with the left labia until I had her smooth as the proverbial baby's bottom.

"Okay, turn around and bend over, touching your toes." I relished the view and was not disappointed. My god she had a firm ass, with shallow, concave hollows. Her wet alabaster skin now gleamed as if she was a polished marble statue.

Her little peach was split. Spreading her firm cheeks I got the last few hairs at the bottom. Then I ran my hand up and down her peach, saying, "No more peach fuzz."

She mewled and gave her ass a shake when I removed my hand.

"Now, please wash me."

As I stepped under the spray she moved around behind me. Taking the soap she reached up and began to wash my shoulders, pressing her firm breasts against my back. Sliding down my back she continued to clean me, until she reached my waist. Then she started at my feet and worked up to the top of my legs.

"Bend forward," She said, pressing on my shoulders.

I did so placing my hands on the two side benches. She lathered up her hands and began to work on my glutes, massaging gently. Then one hand slide between my cheeks and she washed my anus and perineum. Pressing gently she pushed a soapy finger up inside to the second knuckle.

Kneeling down she rotated her hand, and pressed gently on my prostate rubbing in small circles.

Sub-vocally I growled as my cock came instantly erect, jutting out horizontally. Her other hand slid between my legs and grabbed it in a soapy embrace. She pressed her forehead against my ass looking intently at my cock as she began to slowly stroke it.

As she reached the glans her fingertips glided softly over the ridge, then curled around the head, her middle finger pressing on the meatus. As she continued to slowly caress me in this manner I could feel my balls tightening up. "Christ," I thought.

When I thought I could take no more I stood up and pushed her hands away. She looked up surprised and, I thought, a bit disappointed.

"Front please."

Pouting dramatically at me she began to work on my chest, again rubbing her breasts against me, trapping my cock between us. As she moved lower he breasts rubbed on each side. She was small enough though that my cock was untouched by them. Until, of course, she began to rub them from side to side.

Stepping back I grabbed her nipples and pinched them firmly, saying, "Finish!"

She inhaled a gasp as her eyes shot wide and I saw that same lustful look I had seen at the airport.

"Finish," I repeated, softer this time.

She went back to cleaning me, but I saw a look of puzzlement on her face.

"Enough, your turn. Put your feet here and here, facing the shower." I indicated the benches on each side. She stepped up and spread her legs. I quickly snapped the two hidden anklets and they pulled back tight.

"Hey, what the hell."

To keep her balance she had a hand on each wall. I pulled the bracelets down and snapped them on, hitting the release button that pulled them up tight. Claire was now spread-eagle with the shower running down her chest. She was at the perfect height in so many ways. Taking the shampoo I started with her hair, massaging her scalp firmly and gently. Then down her neck.

"Mmmm, that feels good." She allowed her head to loll back and I took the opportunity to massage her temples and down her jawbone. I felt her jerk once and realized that her bruise must still be tender.

"Sorry, forgot about that."

'S'okay, feels nice."

After a few more minutes I said, "Okay, head forward, let's get you rinsed off."

Once that was done, I started with a moisturizing soap at her feet and began to slowly work my way up, massaging her muscles as I went. Beneath a thin layer of skin and fat the muscles of her legs were taut and firm. When my face was even with her ass, I leaned in close and smelled the pungent scent of her anus mixed with the heady aroma of her sex. My cock began to stiffen again as I gazed at that heavenly valley.

Working my hands up further I began to knead her thighs, working the quads, then sliding up her hamstrings thumbs sliding closer to her pussy, rubbing back and forth, sliding upward until I was massaging the bottom of her peach. When I felt her tremble I moved up to her shoulders, and washed downward, back first. From her collarbone I worked down over her breasts, massaging and checking for any abnormalities. Serena's death had made me much more aware that cancer can strike even the youngest of people.

I found nothing other than that she was marvelously responsive to breast massage. In particular she seemed to like when I would grasp around her breasts hands flat on her ribs, thumbs on the outside and squeeze rhythmically as I moved upward, as if I was trying to force all the blood to her nipples. She would press back against my chest, cooing.

When my fingers reached her aureoles I would massage the erectile tissue beneath them and then squeeze upward to the nipples, pinching lightly. I stopped as soon as I heard her breath begin to quicken. Looking over her shoulder I saw that her neck and upper chest were flushed. What a wonder her skin was, such a beautiful barometer of her arousal.

My hands slid down her abs, cleaning and massaging as they went until I reached her now smooth mons veneris. Taking the side route my fingers squeezed her peach together. By now it had split futher, the inner lips protruding slightly, a brilliant coral pink. I continued my route south until my fingers rejoined at her perineum, which I massaged gently. I pointedly ignore her pussy, which I could tell was distressing her.

Her head was leaning back on my shoulder, rolling from side to side, and she pressed her lips to my ear and whispered, "Please."

I smiled.

Moving my hips forward I pressed my rock hard cock between her thighs. The height gained by the bench brought Claire's core to just the right height. I could have buggered her without any adjustment, but that could come later. For now, my intent was to tease and torment her.

Squatting slightly I brought my cock upward and with my hands laid it in the channel of her peach. The head was just slightly above her clit. I placed both hands forming a channel comprised of my palms, extended fingers and her inner lips. She was on fire and my cock felt the heat of her arousal.

Slowly I slid down, sliding through delicious nectar until the head of my cock was at her entrance. I pressed inwardly and she gasped, but then I slid upward in the channel of my hands until my head was once again resting above her clit. I repeated this motion, slowly, oh so slowly, gaining speed. Each time the rim of my head brushed over her clit I heard an "unh" burst from her lips. As my speed increased I shortened the length of my stroke until all I heard was "unh, unh, unh,..." the pitch rising.

My cock was desperate to explode, my balls tight, until I thought I could take no more. Then I felt her ass tighten and her thighs clench my cock. She was there! I pulled out quickly leaving her hanging from the ropes, twisting and crying, "Noooo... Oh, please, please, please."

I watched her muscles tense and writhe in frustration. This was my reward, to bring her to this point then leave her wanting. This fed my need to dominate and control. Only when I was ready would she find release, and only when I had extracted the last ounce of pleasure from her.

Leaning forward I whispered into her ear, "Who is your master?"

She moaned, then said, "You are?"

And who controls you?

"You do?"

"That's right Claire, and I control when you may come. Only when I say you may come will you come. Break this rule and you will be punished. Do you understand."

She hung her head and groaned.

I took her gently in my arms, my cock pressed into the crack of her ass and said, "Remember, Claire, this is your choice. You can walk away at any time. Do you want to leave?" She shook her head. "What do you want Claire?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Claire Reborn Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds