• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Basement Fun Room Pt. 01

Basement Fun Room Pt. 01

12

I spent several weeks working in our basement, creating our own fun room. There already was a small room build at the back of the basement that was perfect. About 12 foot square and no windows, this would be the perfect place for me to design and furnish a room dedicated to kinky sexual activities. Once everything was set up, I asked my beautiful wife Nica if she was up to trying something new. Nica knows my sexual fantasies and my sexual ideas so she is always up for a new adventure. With a coy smile Nica answered me with a deep kiss and her hand on my crotch, squeezing my dick through my pants.

I stepped behind my 5 foot 7 inch tall wife, placed a blindfold across her beautiful brown eyes, and tied it behind her head. I took a moment to grab a handful of her long brunette hair and pulled her head back as I kissed her hard and danced our tongues in her warm mouth. I whispered in her ear how much I loved her and expressed my desire for her in the way that makes her start to get wet.

I led her across the house and down the basement stairs. We walked through the basement and into the "fun room" I created. Once through the door I stopped her in her tracks and made her stand still so I could undress her and begin to prepare her for the evening's erotic activities.

Nica was standing anxiously on trembling knees as I slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra to support her full C cup heavy breasts today, her nipples were already hard and clearly visible through the thin material. One button at a time, I was slowly revealing her chest and ample cleavage. One button at a time, I was slowly revealing her abdomen. Her shirt now hung open, with her breasts barely concealed by the parted fabric, Nica could feel the coolness of the basement air on her exposed skin. The aroma of candles filled her senses as she awaited my next move. I kissed and licked the bare skin of her neck, chest, and stomach that was now exposed. Her hard nipples hung on the fabric of her open blouse. My tongue, sticking only to the exposed flesh and cleavage, didn't find her aching areola, much to her momentary disappointment.

Leaving her standing, shirt hanging open, I started to untie her shorts. Slowly pulling at the string knot, I untied them. Without moving them, I used my tongue to trace the waistband around her body. Using only my tongue I worked the waistband down her hips until her pubic hair and the top of her ass crack were just visible above the fabric. Nica seldom wears panties, when she does it's usually a lace thong, but today she was in her normal commando attire. Her knees almost went out from below her as I slipped the tip of my tongue past the waistband of her shorts into the crack of her ass and teasingly wiggled it between her ass cheeks.

I stood up and gazed at the sight of my blindfolded wife, shirt hanging open, her breasts mostly visible, nipples poking at the thin material of her blouse, shorts pulled partway down, and a wisp of pussy hair peeking out from above her waistband. Nica let out a soft whimper, her way of letting me know she was getting horny and didn't want me to stop. She wiggled her hips in a vain effort to make her shorts fall to the ground. I leaned in and blew a gentle breath against the insides of her thighs and up into the leg openings of her shorts, causing instant chill bumps to appear as her excitement grew. I continued my gentle breath against her partially exposed pubic area. I used my lips to tug on the soft tuft of pubic hair peeking out just above her shorts, pressing my nose into her pelvic bone, causing Nica to moan loudly. I worked my way up the soft skin left exposed by her open blouse. Once again Nica moaned as my hot breath and my warm mouth contrasted with the cool air on her breasts.

Nica was going crazy with the tender sensations, so to conflict her senses, I reached between her legs and grabbed her shorts, violently ripping them from her ass and down her legs. Nica screamed with ecstasy as the material fell to the ground, exposing her pussy to the cool air and my now unobstructed view. I let her take in the feelings as I stepped behind her. I reached around and grabbed her by the crotch with enough force to pull her off her feet and back against my chest and into my arms. Nica was whimpering and moaning at the same time. Still holding her firmly by the crotch, I grabbed the back of her shirt by the collar and snatched her blouse down her back and off her arms. The material scraped across her nipples as the shirt was torn off, leaving them hard and shaking as her breasts were pulled apart by the material.

I made her stand up straight and turn around for me to view her fully naked and exposed body. I stepped back to enjoy the view. Nica has never been so beautiful, firm heavy breasts, crowned with dark red areola, puckered into thick dark pink nipples. Her long brunette hair dangling loosely across her shoulders, partly behind her back, halfway to her ass. The rest of her hair hanging in front of her shoulders draping over her chest with her nipples poking through the loose curls. Her shapely long legs topped off with a firm ass in the back and a well formed pussy with perfect butterfly lips in the front, topped off with a perfectly trimmed strip of black pubic hair, starting just above her slit. I wanted to study every inch of her beauty, create an everlasting mental image of her, totally naked, tanned soft, smooth skin. Thankfully I wouldn't have to rely on my memory. I had set up a video camera in my fun room so we could re-live every moment, anytime we wanted. I couldn't wait to view this scene, and I anxiously awaited the cumming attractions!

Now it was time for the next phase of our evening. I walked Nica across the room and sat her on the special table I made. I had her swing her legs over so she could lay down on the pad. I pulled her legs up and apart as I fastened the straps around her knees and ankles. I adjusted the straps so that her knees were spread high and wide, her ankles were pulled wide and supported for comfort. Her ass was on the edge of the pad so I could have the perfect access for my activities. Next I tied the straps around her wrists and pulled them tight, keeping her arms straight out to her sides. By now Nica was squirming with excitement and anticipation, she enjoyed being tied up for my pleasure. This time I surprised her when she felt another strap tighten across her waist, restraining her from wiggling her hips. Her facial expression turned to fear as she felt yet another strap tighten. This strap crossed her chest, pinning the tops of her ample breasts to her upper chest. Still blindfolded, I could see her apprehension, so I whispered in her ear, reassuring her. With a kiss, she relaxed and again let her mind reel with anticipation.

I walked around her and finished up the preparation. I pulled a curtain across the room, and draped the curtain between her legs to her abdomen and down to the floor on either side of her. Keeping everything from her pelvic bone to her feet behind the curtain and out of her direct view. Once the curtain was arraigned properly, I set the video camera to a close up view of her exposed pussy and ass. The viewfinder revealed the most erotic image of Nica that I've ever seen. I walked back through the curtain and I turned on the video monitor, enjoying the sight of Nica's pussy and ass nearly filling the screen. I whisper to my wife and asked her if she was ready for the next surprise. With a nod and a soft moan, she answered "yes".

As I removed her blindfold and her eyes began to acclimate to the dim light, she began to take in her surroundings. The side of the room she saw was dimly lit with the video monitor giving most of the light. The back side of the room, behind the curtain draped across her waist, where her pussy stands fully exposed is well lit for the camera. As her eyes adjust to the light, to her shock and amazement, she sees her own exposed pussy and ass on display. She looked at me with a fearful and confused expression and with a shaking voice asked me for an explanation. I laughed with excitement, knowing she would end up loving it, I explained that since she can't see past the curtain below her waist, I set up the camera to film what I will be doing to her and I fed the video to the monitor so she can watch voyeur style. I also know she gets turned on by voyeurism and being voyeured, so I knew this would be double the fun. She could be the voyeur of herself.

Once everything is set up and in place, I leave her to gather up supplies for the evening's entertainment. She can do nothing but lay there and gaze at her exposed private parts brightly lit and displayed on the video monitor. Tied down and strapped into position, she watches her pussy contract as she controls the movements of her muscles. Surreal feelings flood her mind as she is caught in the moment of knowing it is her pussy on the screen, but it feels like she is watching someone else's pussy and ass on display, spread wide and so fully exposed. Carefully she contracts her pussy muscles and watches the pussy on the screen contract. It feels like she is controlling the woman on the video, Nica's mind still can't grasp the sight before her. She starts to feel like she has left her body and is watching from another point in the room. She watched as the pussy on the screen starts to show a glistening of moisture appear between its warm red lips. She watches as the moisture continues to build until it forms into a bead of juice and starts to dribble from the opening of the pussy on display. The straps across her waist and chest barely contain her as the feelings from the dribbling juice on the screen drip down across her puckering anus and flow between her ass cheeks.

Nica is breathing so heavily that the straps bite into her chest with each labored breath. A moment of panic sets in as Nica tries to free herself. Wrists, ankles, knees, waist and chest still secure she succumbs to the fact she is in my control. Another moment of panic sets in as she realized that we didn't discuss a "safe word". Now she had to accept she was totally at my pleasure and my control.

When I finally return, I step through the curtain and view my wife tied and naked staring at her own pussy, proudly displayed on the screen. I sit next to her and kiss her hard for several minutes. I sit back and light a cigarette and hold it for her to smoke. I saw the wetness between her legs and knew she needed a smoke and a drink. I offered her a straw so she could drink and keep up her body's hydration. I sat with her for several minutes and talked to her about the pussy on the monitor we were watching. As I talked we watched the pussy twitch and the wetness grow.

As Nica grew more comfortable as a self voyeur, I got up and added another restraint. By now her nipples were standing at full attention, hard as rocks, so I paid them some attention. I licked, sucked, and nibbled on them, each one in turn, pinching and twisting them with my fingers and mouth. With my attention, her nipples were engorged and harder than ever. I slipped on her nipple chain and tightened the ends, pinching her protruding nubs. I tied a string to the chain and tied the other end to a ring in the ceiling. Nica gasped as she watched her tender nipples being stretched, pulling her heavy breasts up and away from her body.

I leave her once again, disappearing through the curtain and out of her sight. I pull up a chair and reposition the camera straight above her pussy, looking down. I can hear Nica moaning as she sees her pussy from a different angle. Nica watched the video screen as my fingers touched and caressed her inner thighs, tracing the outline of her outer pussy lips. Tracing each tender fold of skin, pinching and pulling her butterflied lips. My touch causing her body to flood the area with extra blood flow, swelling her outer lips, causing them to glow a rosey pink color.

I pulled a small table next to me that was stocked with several toys, lotions, lubricants, and oils. I began to massage her legs with a warming lotion, keeping my hands out of the cameras view. As my hands worked her inner thighs, the camera caught the sight of her pussy being pulled open to one side, then the other. I could hear Nica moaning with pleasure. Pleasure of my touch and pleasure of the sights on the screen she watched. I continued to touch and play with her outer pussy lips, tracing my fingertip gently across them, spreading the warming oils to accentuate her pleasure. I zoomed the camera in tight on her pussy and continued to pleasure her lips. Her engorged clit was clearly visible in the video, so with Nica watching intently, I began to touch and flick her love button until it began to quiver. I ran my finger down between her lips and slid it inside of her hot vagina. We could see the juices soaking my finger as I slid it out of her hot box.

Next I took her g-spot toy and without turning it on, I began to caress the tender skin surrounding her pussy. Nica's moans grew louder as she hoped I would turn it on and bring her to an orgasm. I continued to stroke her pussy lips and clit with the hard plastic for several minutes all the while making sure the video showed everything I was doing. I pressed the toy against the entrance of her pussy and just held it there. I could feel her pussy trying to coax it inside. With little movement, I pushed and pulled the toy, keeping it barely penetrating her vaginal entrance. I pressed a little farther, watching as her pussy lips spread open to accept the toy. I stopped the toy at the widest point and held it still, holding the entrance open. Nica was moaning and whimpering as her body ached for her pussy to be filled. I watched as Nica's juices began to coat the toy. Just for a second I turned on the vibration. Nica all but screamed with pleasure as the vibrations shot through her pussy and her body tensed against her restraints.

I removed the toy and watched her pussy quiver in a vain attempt to retrieve the pleasure giving plastic toy. With each quiver of her pussy, more of her juice dripped from the deep recesses inside of her love tunnel. We both watched the video showing the juices flow from her pussy and down to her anus. Her asshole puckered as the juice flowed across its tight opening. I reached down and spread her ass cheeks wide, stretching her asshole to open slightly and let the juice flow in. She clenched her muscles and puckered her ass tight as the sensations hit her. I positioned the camera for a close up of her tight, puckered asshole and we watched as I spread her ass cheeks wide again and she puckered and relaxed her hole. I could feel her relax as she continued to watch the action on the screen and felt the sensations growing.

Holding her ass cheeks wide apart, I leaned in and began to lick the sweet juice flowing from her quivering pussy. I started from the bottom and maneuvered my tongue up her crack and across her puckered asshole, making my way to the source of the sweet nectar. I stuck the tip of my tongue into her pussy and traced around the opening, driving her wild. The roughness of my tongue on the tender flesh of her pussy, my tongue stretching at the sides of her inner lips just created more juice to flow out and wander its way down across her ass and drip to the floor. I continued my tonguing of her pussy and lingered on the tender soft spot between her pussy and asshole. Slowly working my tongue to her anus, I used my tongue to trace the tight circular opening. Nica clenched hard as the tip of my tongue pressed against the center of her anus forcing it to open slightly. I kept tracing the strong muscle surrounding her puckered asshole, feeling every detail with the tip of my tongue, tasting the sweet flavor of her juice. Nica began to moan with erotic pleasure as my tongue continued to massage her tiny opening. Again I pressed the pointed tip of my tongue against the center of her anus. This time Nica relaxed and allowed my tongue to spread her open slightly. As the tip of my tongue made contact with the inner skin of her anal walls, Nica let out a low moan of immense erotic pleasure. Her pussy was producing a steady flow of juice which was lubricating my tongue assult. I pressed my tongue deeper, spreading her open a little more and allowing my tongue to caress and massage the inner walls of my wife's tender anal muscle, making her moan and whimper.

I took a bottle of lube from the table and greased up our anal bead toy. With the camera focused on the action, I used my finger to spread some lube on the tight opening, massaging it in and pressing gently on the tender opening. I gently pressed the first bead against her asshole, waiting for Nica to relax and allow the toy to penetrate her ass. Pressing gently and rotating the toy, Nica's asshole opened and consumed the first bead. I began to work the second, next larger bead against her tiny opening. With a little pressure Nica's asshole swallowed the second bead. On to the third, next larger bead. This time Nica's ass seemed to come after the lubed up toy as it disappeared into her tight ass as Nica let out a low moan of pleasure. This time instead of going to the next bead, I gently pulled that bead back out slowly. The sight of her own ass stretching as the bead popped out made Nica's legs shake and her toes curled. Yes, she had her first orgasm of the evening! The juice was flowing from her pussy. I could see her pussy open and close with each wave of orgasmic pleasure. Her clit was throbbing visibly. So I moved the camera back, so she could see it too. The sight of her pussy and clit reacting to an orgasm made her moan a loud guttural expression of pleasure.

With 2 of the anal beads still safely inside of her ass, I returned to Nica's side, so I could let her smoke and take a drink. I wanted to make her cum as many times as possible and drive her crazy, so I continued to stop and make her wait. Giving her time to settle down in between orgasms, building to the biggest orgasm she had ever had. I released her nipple chain and let the blood flow return to her tender nipples.

We sat together smoking and drinking, the whole time checking out the video screen focused on her dripping pussy and the string of anal beads dangling from her puckered asshole. I took the time to play with her tits, keeping her nipples hard and tender. I stood next to her and removed my pants exposing my cock. Nica's eyes lit up at the sight of my erect cock, normally she would grasp the shaft, almost being able to close her hand around the circumference. She could use both hands on my shaft and still suck on the head. Her hands grasped for my cock, but her wrist restraints kept her from it. Desiring its length to pass down the back of her throat, she instinctively opened her mouth, but all I allowed her to do was lick the drop of pre-cum from the head. She licked it in and savored the flavor, licking her lips in hopes she could suck more from my dick that was standing only inches from her hungry mouth.

I returned to the other side of the curtain to continue pleasuring my tortured wife. Grabbing her favorite vibrator, I watched her pussy pucker when she heard the familiar buzzing sound. To her disappointment I didn't touch it to her aching clit, instead I held it firmly to the tender spot between her pussy and asshole. When the vibrations hit the anal beads protruding through her ass, she let out a scream of pleasure and her body struggled against the straps holding her. Her juice was splashing as the vibrations continued to produce a near constant flow from the pleasure centers of her body. With the extra lubrication, I inserted another 2 anal beads while the vibrations relaxed her quivering asshole. Keeping the vibrator firmly planted, I used my finger and pressed hard against her clit. I could feel how hard it was and could feel it throbbing under my touch. When I felt Nica's entire body tense and saw her toes curl, I stopped everything and gently caressed her inner thighs and outer pussy lips. I knew this wouldn't let her orgasm, but would keep her dangling right on the edge of one. Plus I knew as she got closer to a climax she would close her eyes, and I wanted her to keep watching her pussy and ass get teased and pleasured.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Basement Fun Room Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds