• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • Handjob Ch. 02

Handjob Ch. 02

The events in this story happened at a time when there were no Sexual Harassment Laws. It was a time when I didn't know that I was a cuckold or what my wife was doing to me.

My wife and I were married only a year and a half when this event took place. One afternoon we were at a barbeque when I saw one of our friends feeling up my wife's ass. His name was Phil and he was a close friend of my wife's manager. They didn't think that anyone could see what he was doing.

My wife was wearing a light summer sundress and he was rubbing his hand all around my wife's buttocks. What made me angry and jealous was that my wife was enjoying it. Even backing into him as she used her body to conceal from the other guests what he was doing.

I was furious. I wanted to storm up to him and punch his lights out. Break his nose, blacken his eyes, knock out his teeth, disfigure his pretty boy looks and let his wife know what he was doing but I stood there frozen, unable to move. Passively watching as he gave my wife pleasure and for some unknown reason, I didn't want to interrupt them. What was wrong with me?

I stood there passively watching them until Phil's wife came over to them and they broke apart.

After the party, we drove home and I said nothing, I was so angry. I had this sick feeling in my stomach, knowing that he was going to fuck my wife. I had watched them have their foreplay, now all they needed was to set the time and place.

When we got home, my wife asked, "What's gotten into you? You're so quiet."

I told her what I witnessed and how angry I was. I guess I started talking loud and cursing her and Phil. She replied, "Oh honey, please, please calm down. We can talk. You're so ugly when you're angry."

"Well, I'm pissed! I'm not going to have a wife that runs around! I won't stand for it! If I ever see him touch you again, I'm going to punch his lights out and I don't care where we are!"

She went on in her soft voice, "Please Honey? No one is running around. Calm down. Keep things in perspective. Phil was only playing around. He meant nothing by it. If you saw Phil touching me, why didn't you stop him?"

"I don't know. Maybe I didn't want to make a scene."

She continued, "Well that's why I didn't stop him. I didn't want to create a scene especially in front of his wife."

She pressed her body up against mine and she began fumbling with my belt buckle, frantically trying to get my pants down, saying in a soft sensual tone, "I just want to feel your little peter. Let me pull your zipper down. Ahh that's it. I just want to hold it in my hand. I always feel so safe when I'm holding it."

She began to lightly stroke it saying, "Here. Sit on the couch with me. Let me stroke you. That's it. Push your pants all the way down. Oh that's it. Now I have all of you in my hand. I love stroking you."

By now I had an erection and I asked, "Can I put it in you."

In her soft sexual tone, "Not today baby. Maybe tomorrow."

The wife of a cuckold is always in command of her sexuality. She dictates when and how her cuckold will have sexual gratification, if he gets it at all. She never gives her cuckold oral sex even though he is expected to give her oral whenever she wants it.

When she was single and dating boys, she always gave them oral. She knows that she's very good at it. Then she dated the one boy who she knew would become her cuckold. She knew that this would be her special boy so she never gave me oral.

As usual she refused to have intercourse with me so I asked, "Will you suck it for me?"

In her sensual, sexual tone she replied, "Oh baby. You know I don't do that. I'm not that kind of a girl. Just lie back and let me stroke you. That's it. Stretch out and I'll kneel here on the floor."

I was lying on my back, my t shirt pulled up away from my genitals and my pants down around my ankles binding my feet together. She was kneeling on the floor at my genitals. She cupped her hand and brought it up to her mouth and filled it with her saliva. Then I felt the warm slickness of her hand as she engulf my cock and began her stroking.

My wife can make my masturbation sessions last a very long time or a very short time depending upon her intentions. She will make it a long session if she's interrogating me or if she wants to dispel my suspicions of her infidelity.

If she feels that I'm becoming too aggressive or trying to regain my male dominance, she will very quickly masturbate me into submission. It's all in the rhythm of her stroking.

She continued stroking me and whispering in my ear, "There baby. Close your eyes and pretend I'm sucking you. Pretend that your penis is in my mouth. You know that Phil means nothing to me."

I went on, "I see the way he lusts after your breasts."

"Oh baby can you blame him. His wife is a skinny rail. She has no curves and she's flat chested. So he patted my ass. Don't get so upset with me. Lots of men pat my ass."

She continued her slow stroking. Making her hand feel like it was her mouth. She brought her hand up to her mouth and filled it with more saliva. Continuing her stroking she whispered, "Keep your eyes closed and imagine that I'm sucking it and it's all the way down my throat. Relax baby. Rest."

I lay there enjoying the sensations of her hand and I asked, "You said lots of men pat your ass. Who?"

"Oh lots of men. It doesn't mean anything baby. There's a Mr. Seagal. He's a very wealthy investor and he's on the company's board of directors. When he comes into the office all the girls run and sit down. They don't want to give him the opportunity to feel their behinds."

Her hand was having it's intended effect on me. I could feel I was getting close to climax. I began to squirm and my body started shaking. I asked, "Do you run and sit too?"

In her soft sexual voice she whispered, "No, I don't. He's a harmless old man so I stand still and let him get all of his feels in."

When she said those words, I began ejaculating. When she knows that I'm on the verge of ejaculating, she speeds up the rhythm of her stroking. This causes my penis to become extremely sensitive so the ejaculations are very strong.

Unlike fucking, I have no control over the intense sensations. As I begin ejaculating, my legs kick uncontrollably, my body jerks and shakes, my hips thrust up into the air, I gasp, cry out and moan to the violent eruptions, one after another as my semen bursts out of me, filling her hands. All the while she is saying, "Cum my baby. Get all of that anger and aggression out of you. Cum some more."

After my violent climax, my body relaxes with diminishing shudders as she milks the last drops of semen from my balls. She knows that my aggression and suspicions have been eliminated or reduced because of her milking. The conflict is over. I settle back down as she slows her stroking of my now deflating penis.

I have to beg her to stop as my penis is now too sensitive. I don't know why but whenever I climax in her hands, I'm always overwhelmed with feelings of remorse, shame, humiliation and emasculation. I open my eyes and she looks at me with her hands covered in my semen. I ask her, "Is Mr. Seagal the only one who gropes you?"

She nods her head, "No."

I ask, "There are others?"

She nods her head, "Yes."

I ask, "Who?"

She replies, "They all do. That's why I got that big bonus?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • Handjob Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds