• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmailing Betty

Blackmailing Betty

123

I am an eighteen year-old, just. My parents are divorced and I live with my dad. We get along well, going to football games together etc. but every now and then his work will mean he's away for a few days, which causes him to feel guilty.

"Are you sure you'll be alright Jack?" he'd said looking very concerned.

"I'll be fine dad", I assured him.

"Son, I hate leaving you on your eighteenth birthday, but these meetings in Chicago are crucial".

"Dad, I understand", I reassured.

"OK", he said still looking worried. "Now don't forget that Betty will be cleaning on Tuesday afternoon, so tidy up in advance, and also she'll be collecting the sheets for washing on Thursday afternoon, so put the dirty linen basket in the hallway before you go to school".

"Dad, don't worry about a thing", I said "and thanks again for the hundred dollars you gave me last week to buy me something for my birthday".

Dad smiled, "it's the least I can do for my boy as I can't be here".

I waved Dad off at the door and immediately started thinking about Betty, for whom I had plans. Betty had been our cleaner for about a year. As a seventeen year-old boy, Betty had never stopped being in my fantasies. Betty was a gorgeous thirty year-old woman. She could be described as black, but with her light caramel brown complexion must have had family roots of mixed ethnicities. Her hair was black, luxuriant and shiny. Her eyes were big and brown. Her facial features were delicate apart from her lips which were thick, full and succulent. I had secretly watched her eating a banana once and nearly came in my pants as her lips wrapped around the fruit.

However, the most exciting thing about Betty was her body. She was tall, about five feet nine inches. Although, I couldn't see her detailed curves under her cleaning smock, I knew she had played basketball for years and beneath her smock there were hints of developed athletic legs and muscular buttocks. However, I also knew that she'd had to give up the game because her breasts had become too large to be comfortable running around a basketball court. I'd covertly watch her as she cleaned. As she dusted vigorously, her large breasts would sway and move under her smock, causing my imagination to go into overdrive.

With her gorgeous face she could have become a model, but her big tits would have made her ungainly for the catwalk. She could easily have become an adult model, but was probably worried about what her Methodist family would have thought. In the end, not having achieved much educationally, using her attractive features, she secured a steady job as a sales assistant at a cosmetics shop. All was well for ten years, but then she got greedy and started regularly stealing some of the products. Eventually she got caught, owned up, lost her job and, because it was her first offence, ended up on probation. Fortunately for her a fifty year-old white male ex-social worker who ran a cleaning agency gave her a job and married her. It seemed strange, as he was a small quiet man and you couldn't help but wonder how the sex side of the marriage worked. To cover the agency, Dad had to be told of her probation and agree to her working for him. Unknown to Dad, I overheard the agency manager explaining things to Dad and parked that knowledge for future reference.

Now I needed a plan in which to turn my fantasies of Betty into reality. When Dad had given me the one hundred dollar bill the previous Monday, I immediately started planning how I could use it. I considered offering it to Betty as payment for sex. However, I felt that this was bound to fail. Firstly, I knew that in her new-found job-security and cosy marriage she wouldn't want to rock the boat, and secondly I was pretty sure she didn't consider herself "That kind of girl". The thought then of a complaint to Dad, and who knows who else, was too horrible to contemplate. I therefore needed some kind of entrapment and I was hoping that she would find one hundred dollars irresistible.

The Tuesday morning, a week before Dad was due to leave, I placed the bill on the floor slightly behind his desk. Dad wouldn't be able to see it, but I knew that Betty would be bound to come across it. Setting up my security cameras carefully to cover every angle, I set off to school in a state of excitement.

When I came home after school I rushed to Dad's study and looked behind the desk. There, still lying face up, was the hundred dollar bill. I picked it up with a huge disappointment. Later, out of curiosity, I studied the tapes of Betty cleaning the study. As I'd expected, she'd moved the chair by the desk out of the way to enable her to clean behind the desk. Surely this would mean she could not miss the money. Then she'd seen it. She stood there paralysed for a minute and looked around biting her lip, but then just put the chair back. She was obviously tempted, but was probably also thinking that one slip-up would next time mean jail for sure and probably divorce from her righteous husband.

Although it was a set-back, I decided that I would have one more try. The following Tuesday I had waved Dad off then put the money back exactly where it had been the previous week. When I came home after school I rushed to Dad's study and looked behind the desk. The money was gone. This time I raced to my room to study the tapes. Betty had moved the chair as she had done the previous week, but this time, seeing the money still undisturbed, thinking she was safe, she immediately grabbed the bill and stuffed it into her pocket. Yes, I'd got her.

On Thursday afternoon, when Betty came to collect the dirty linen, she was surprised to find me home early from school.

"Hello Jack", she said with a polite smile, "what brings you home early".

I tried to look agitated rather than confident and said, "I'm a bit worried Betty, I seem to have lost some money, you wouldn't have found any when you were cleaning would you?"

Betty seemed taken aback. I held my breath, praying she would not say she'd found it and was going to return it to Dad at her first opportunity. She hesitated for a moment, obviously weighing her options, then looked disdainfully at me and said "I haven't, and I hope you're not accusing me of anything are you?"

Game, set and match to me. I went silent for a moment and then said "please follow me". Puzzled, Betty followed me into the lounge to be confronted with a frame on the television showing her pocketing the hundred dollar bill. She stood horrified.

"I'm so disappointed Betty" I said "I was hoping you'd say you'd found it, then we could have forgotten all about it".

Betty suddenly looked stubborn. "I'll give it back to you, but you won't be able to do anything because I'll deny lying to you about it" she said triumphantly.

I tried to look sorrowful, "Sorry Betty" I said. "Because of Dad's need for security in this room, all of our conversation has been recorded on cameras, I'm afraid I have to report this theft to the police".

Betty gasped. She sat down collapsing in a chair. She stared into space, picturing the certain jail time she would now be serving and the divorce from her husband.

Consoling her, I said slyly "don't worry it will only be probation for your first offence", knowing damn well she was facing jail.

"Look", I said, "perhaps I can think of something". She looked at me desperately hoping for a way out. I continued, "It's my eighteenth birthday today. Dad's away until next Monday and I'm going to be very lonely in the evenings until his return".

She looked at me, smiled sweetly and quickly said "Well I can come and keep you company, we could play monopoly or something".

I gazed into her eyes and softly said "I was thinking of something more personally physical".

She stared at me in puzzlement and then gradually in horror, her big eyes wide with comprehension. She looked like she was starting to suspect that I had contrived the situation, but that didn't help her in extracting herself from the problem. Before her was a scrawny white boy, just turned eighteen, who seemed to be anticipating some sort of sexual activity with her, a thirty year-old woman. Betty straightened up, looked me straight in the eyes and asked me in a hoarse voice "What precisely had you in mind?".

I suddenly turned business-like. Standing up I said "The deal is this. You will come here this evening and Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings. You will do exactly what I want. The whole idea is to give me complete physical satisfaction. If on any of those evenings I do not consider that you have performed to your utmost, then the deal is off and I will call the cops. If, on the other hand, you satisfy me completely, then the recordings of you taking the money and of you denying it are destroyed. You can even keep the money, and your husband will never know".

Betty's eyes glinted. "You're a bastard". She was gloomily silent for what seemed like a long time, but then with gritted teeth said "I will come here this evening, but you'd better keep your word, you bastard". The last two words she virtually spat out.

I did not think of myself as being hard on Betty. It seemed to me that she could physically please me then forget about it. After all, she would be one hundred dollars better off.

By the time the doorbell rang a few hours later, I was very keyed up. I opened the door to a Betty that I had not seen before. She was dressed in a casual blue skirt with a matching blue blouse that was loose about her curvaceous torso. Her makeup looked like it had been carefully applied with her full lips shiny with a red lipstick.

As soon as I had opened the door, she stepped past me into the hall, obviously not wanting to be seen loitering on my doorstep. Without a word, I walked ahead of her past the study door to my bedroom next on the left. I felt her give a sigh of relief as we passed the study with its security cameras. The last thing she needed was anymore recordings being made of her.

Once in my room she looked at me with a deliberately sour expression, awaiting what I was going to say.

"Take off your skirt", I ordered.

She stood there poised. My room had a queen size bed. On the wall opposite the bed was a full-size mirror. Dad had been generous with the size of my room, but even in that space Betty looked commanding and faintly imperious. But then swallowing hard, she reached round with both hands and, using her long tapering fingers, unhooked her skirt at the side, pulling down the zipper, causing the skirt to slide to the floor. She stepped out of it and out of her shoes in one movement, standing with one athletic long leg in front of the other. Her pink panties were tight around her groin as she sullenly faced me.

I walked slowly around her, admiring her stunning figure. Her long athletic legs reminded me of Serena Williams. Her ass was round like Serena's but bigger. As I gazed at her thighs my only regret was that she was not wearing stockings and a garter belt, a mistake I resolved to correct on the next evening.

As she kept unerringly staring ahead, I instructed "Take off your blouse". There was no hesitation now as she slowly methodically undid each button down her front, slipping off her blouse and folding it onto the arm of a chair at the side of the bed.

The outsize bra was a technical achievement. Even the shoulder straps were sturdy in order to hold up the thick cotton cups and their contents of weighty flesh. The whole apparatus appeared unwieldy, especially as her waist was slimmer and narrower than I had expected.

When I started taking my clothes off she visibly stiffened. However, as my scrawny white teenage body became apparent she couldn't help her mouth widening in a vague sneer. That soon changed though as I finished by whipping off my pants with a flourish to reveal my pride and joy. I knew my cock was on the thick side, but with a hardening erection against my slight physique it looked huge.

I heard Betty give a slight intake of breath as I started walking towards her. Betty was marginally taller than me and when I was in front of her, I put my hand behind her head and slowly pulled her mouth towards mine. Although her mouth was firmly shut, knowing I would threaten her if I was denied at the first hurdle, those thick luscious lips slowly opened as my insistent tongue slid between them. Oh fuck, the membrane of her mouth was warm and wet. Grudgingly realising that in our deal she was required to respond, she pressed her tongue against mine and began exploring round my tongue which sent a rushing tingle to my ever-stiffening dick.

As she reluctantly responded to my thrusting tongue, my hands slid behind her and I slowly began to unhook the elastic strap of her brassiere which stretched across the middle of her back. As I undid the last hook, the two ends sprung apart and I slowly slid my hands around to the front, pushing the heavy material away and exposing her heavenly hooters. I moved partly back, marvelling at the plumpers of paradise that were before me.

Fucking hell, Betty's breasts were huge. A man who was not so tit-obsessed as I was would have described them as of an obscene size, but to me I saw Betty's voluptuous body with its huge ample succulent melons as being built for maximum cum extraction. Her tits were brown balloons of pleasure with chocolate plum-size areolae and mouth-watering nipples. I began grabbing and mauling her tits and trying to suck as much chewy nipple into my mouth as possible.

My slavering mouth was locked on first one breast then the other. My feverish excitement was not lost on Betty. "You love big black women, don't you" she hissed.

I groaned an assent, my mouth was full of succulent areolae flesh and nipples that had swollen to luscious buds as I had sucked them. My hands now automatically began sliding down her spine so that my fingers could slip under the elastic of her panties. My hands pushed down and round her full cheeks and I grasped her beautiful butt which was like two big round brown footballs.

Betty stood there immobile being mauled by me like a lunatic. My uncontrollable hands and mouth must have made her start to feel some control of the situation, as she whispered derisively. "You like sucking the tits of your big black mama don't you Jack".

I groaned and nodded. Feeling evermore self-assured she suddenly grasped my blood-engorged sausage at its root and slid her hand along its throbbing pulsing length until she reached the underside of my helmet.

"Should your mama carry on Jack?" she whispered artfully.

I groaned an assent as I continued to suckle her hot tit flesh and squeeze her big buttocks. As she said the words, she couldn't have helped but notice how my hard phallus twitched in her hands. She was realising how her "mama" language was turning me on and it crossed my mind that she probably played similar games with her husband. An electric tingle shot through my glans as she pulled back my foreskin and her strong slender fingers began squeezing the now exposed engorged mushroom head, tracing her fingertips around its corona ridge. I groaned again, my mouth full of succulent tit flesh.

My knees were trembling as her thumb started rubbing my frenulum, the underside of the mushroom head where it meets my foreskin. Then, circling her thumb and forefinger into a ring, she began to slowly rhythmically jack me off, concentrating on the contour of my corona as I continued to suck ferociously on her rubbery nipples.

Building up her rhythm, Betty was obviously hoping for a quick end to her first evening, but she was to be disappointed as I suddenly stepped back, surprising her.

"Right", I said, "this evening you're going to give me a tit-fuck and then the best blowjob in history, if you want to stop me going to the cops".

With that rather sudden end to Betty's pleasurable jacking, I handed her a bottle of lubricating oil and then I lay back on the bed. To indicate to her what was required, I lay with my legs dangling over the edge of the foot of the bed.

I sensed that Betty was disappointed that she had been prevented from bringing me to a quick climax but, at the same time, relieved that I didn't mention fucking her. Swallowing hard, she seemed to grudgingly accept what I wanted her to do. She slowly knelt down between my legs at the foot of the bed. Splashing oil over her hands, she grasped my hard love wand and smoothed the oil around the shaft and over the helmet. Then she carefully lifted each of her huge hooters and enclosed my hot throbbing man-meat in her massive rack. With her big tits around my dick, she began to give me my first ever tit-fuck.

This hot curvaceous black woman in front of me was sliding her massive mounds up and down, surrounding my oily phallus. Holding her breasts at the sides she pointed her torpedo tubes at my face, the dark chocolate plum-size areolae and mouth-watering nipples still swollen from my slavering sucking. Lifting her huge jugs up and down, Betty silkily massaged my hot cock in a nice rhythm.

Knowing that escaping jail depended on her performance, and having noticed that I appeared to get turned on when she engaged in role play, Betty started her teasing again "Ya like ya mama's big breasts?". As she said this she gave her big jugs an extra squeeze.

I groaned again, as the head of my cock disappeared in and out of the valley of her beautiful melons. My pulsating penis was being silkily massaged in a very agreeable steady rhythm, which I wanted to go on for ever.

I could see her back view by the reflection in the long mirror on the wall. Her shoulder blades were moving perceptibly as her hands were rising and falling as they grasped her jugs.

Clearly reluctantly remembering my demand for the "best blowjob in history", suddenly as my cock appeared for the umpteenth time out of the valley of her big breasts, Betty bent her head down and licked the very tip of my penis. She continued repeating the lick each time my cock appeared. I found as she pulled her breasts down, I was thrusting up, trying to push my exposed raw helmet through her lips and into her hot melting mouth, desperate for more oral stimulation.

Pausing, Betty let go of her breasts and grasping my thighs pulled me further down the bed. My bottom was now parked on the edge. My legs were spread, obscenely exposing my genitals and asshole. My erection was pointing towards my head and my balls were hanging in front of Betty like two ripe plums.

Betty was now fully intending to ensure that she would have met my demanding blowjob requirement. Looking me in the eye, she said "OK, now I've got you as I want, this mama can really work you".

With that she poured more lubrication over her hands and slipped them around the shaft of my hard veiny meat. Her warm oily hands coated my engorged phallus with the unctuous fluid, her slender fingers squeezing the engorged helmet.

Betty looked up at me with her big brown eyes and mockingly asked "Do ya like me doing this?".

She then licked my tender mushroom head and closed her eyes as her thick red warm lips slid over the tip of the inflamed crown, sensually slowly stretching open further and further as her lips pushed down over the contoured ridge of the corona.

I gasped, "Oh fuck, yes mama".

Her mouth was now filled by the broad mushroom head of my throbbing hard cock, her muscular tongue lathering the hot helmet and rasping the tender underside. She started into a smooth cock-sucking rhythm, her sexy thick lips sliding exquisitely back and forth.

Pausing between sucks Betty whispered "Ya like ya mama doing this don't ya, ya bad boy". Her fingers gently grasped my sperm-laden nuts in her right hand, rolling and tweaking them while she torturously sucked my pulsating erection.

I just groaned again. "Oh yeah, that's it mama".

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmailing Betty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds