• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sunday News

Sunday News

Sunday I slept late, totally exhausted from my exploits of the night before. Hubby had obviously been up quite a while, no doubt anxious to know what happened on my girl's night out. I dozed for a while, enjoying the torment he was going through, although he knew I'd had sex from how wet I was when I got into bed the night before. Eventually I stirred and sent him to bring my coffee.

When he brought the coffee I made hubby strip naked and kneel beside the bed with his hands behind his back. I ignored him and browsed the Sunday Times while I sipped my hot coffee. Once I'd finished my drink I put down the newspapers and looked at my subservient hubby waiting for me to speak.

"I'm not yet ready to tell you about my evening, although you do know from feeling my pussy last night that I had a really good time. What I will do is let you taste my evening while I read the Sunday Times."

"Thank you my love."

I had a lovely sensuous half hour, reading the magazine, and having my pussy licked. I gradually got more and more excited, and I had to put the magazine down and give new instructions.

"Make me cum baby, lick like crazy, send me over the edge!"

I was still pretty excited about being fucked by three men the night before, and I quickly got very excited and very horny and hubby brought me to a delicious orgasm which was also very powerful. After that I slowed him down and made him work for the next climax. I still thought I could cum once more and for this one I laid him flat on the bed and started by rubbing my cunt up and down his cage. This was surprisingly enjoyable, I don't know why I haven't tried it before, and it was clearly unbelievably frustrating for hubby, which made it even more exciting for me!

As I got more and more worked up I mounted his face for a very wet, squishy finish all over his features. My climax was incredibly strong, and almost as soon as it started I realised that I hadn't yet had a morning pee, and as my orgasm started to subside I realised there was no way I would be able to get off hubby's face and all the way to the toilet without letting go.

"Open your mouth wide, I'm going to pee, it's my morning pee, so it'll be strong, and lots of it, ok?"

"Yes, mnfff."

I'm not sure what he wanted to say, but I dropped all my weight on his face and let go. It was a torrent, a flood, and I was so impressed that he managed to swallow all of it, without spilling a drop.

I lifted myself up a bit, and he started to lick me clean, then I rolled off him and grabbed his balls hard.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you my love," he gasped.

"Thank you for what?"

"For being allowed to drink your morning pee!"

"And was it delicious?"

"Totally delicious, my love."

"Good, then you'll be happy to do it every morning."

It wasn't really a question, I had already decided.

"Yes, my love, very happy."

"Good."

The rest of the day passed quite normally, normal for us anyway. While hubby made my breakfast I wrote a long and detailed list of his Sunday chores. My man works quite long hours during the week, so he has a lot to do on Sundays, as I don't believe in doing household work myself. I explained clearly that when he had finished he should tell me so that I could do an inspection. After that I would consider his possible release, which may be affected by his standard of work.

The list was so big, including cleaning the whole house, cleaning my car, washing and ironing my work clothes, and so on, that it was obvious that he would be all day completing the tasks, and furthermore, with so little time, he couldn't possibly do them all to my satisfaction. I settled on the sofa to watch some chic flicks I'd previously recorded, and helped my poor slave from time to time by calling him to me to demand coffee, tea, crisps and so on. I could see the exasperation on his face as I repeatedly interrupted him to show him some film actor and tell him which film I'd previously seen him or her in, and as the day went on I started telling him the story of my evening.

I made sure to give him lots of details and to be rapturous in my praise of my three studs. He couldn't say anything, of course, or his orgasmic release would be right off the agenda. Quite late in the afternoon I called him again, and as he came in I announced that I needed to pee. His face was a picture! I told him to hurry up and kneel between my legs as I was desperate, due to all the tea and coffee he insisted on bringing me. Under my direction he removed my trousers and thong and put his head between my legs with his mouth wide open. I put both hands behind his head and pulled him in hard as I let go a stream of piss into his lovely inviting warm mouth. Yet again he swallowed every drop, and once I released him he assiduously licked me clean. I thought the whole experience was very pleasant and definitely preferable to pausing the film and going to the loo.

At a little after 6pm my exhausted domestic slave told me he'd completed his tasks. I ordered him to strip naked and wait on his knees in the utility room while I finished watching my movie. About 20 minutes later I summoned him and went on a tour of inspection. He'd actually done a really good job on his chores, only falling down a little as he got tired. I, of course, managed to find lots of little imperfections, which I wrote down in my book. At the end I told him that with all these faults he wasn't really eligible for a release, but since he'd been really positive about becoming my cuckold, that he could have the option of a release if he accepted a punishment for his failings on the domestic front, and promised to put all the points right after he'd cooked my dinner.

Hubby went for this deal, so I bent him over the kitchen table and gave his arse 15 minutes with the paddle. I then had him stand back in the utility, locked his hands behind his back, undid his chastity cage and gave him a rapid rough wank. At the moment he started to ejaculate I let go of him and shoved hard on his back, propelling him cock first into the wall, ruining his orgasm and hurting his prick. I made him lick his mess off the floor and wall, washed and re-locked him, undid his hands and told him to make me a delicious dinner for being so generous and kind to him.

It truly was a lovely day for me, and a good start to hubby's new role as a cuckold.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sunday News

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 581 milliseconds